Treasure Ch. 36-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna pulled her into her arms, her heart breaking for the young woman who she had just met. Hearing Chase talk about how much he loved Rori, there was always the thought that maybe he was just using her. With Coral, she gave up everything for her brother to be with his mate. She had to respect that, and it gave her new appreciation for Chase's commitment to her. She looked over at her husband, who nodded as he got up. He went over to talk to Wolfman about what they needed to do.

When their lunch was finished, Possum and Roadkill went back up the stairs to say goodbye. They found Chase sitting on the bed holding her hand. "We're heading back to Seattle," Roadkill said. "You take care of our baby for us, all right?"

"Of course." He held his hand out, but Roadkill pulled him into a hug that Possum joined. He was family now, they had accepted his declaration of love for Rori and trusted him to keep her safe.

They both kissed the sleeping woman and said their goodbyes. "She's going to be all right?"

"She's doing well, she'll wake up in a few hours. I'll tell her everything when we get to Portland." He watched them leave from the window of her room, the two of them on a motorcycle owned by the Prospect driving the van. He packed her bag for her, handing it to one of the guys escorting them before he picked her up and carried her out of the house.

They had made a bed in the van for her, a few sleeping bags and a blanket and pillow, and he made her comfortable in it. Not wanting to be separated from her, he tossed the Prospect his keys and drove the van himself. He followed the six motorcycles as they headed away from Mount Rainier, his Pack, and everything he had ever known in his life.

He was glad he could make some calls along the way. He called his work, telling the dayshift attending he had a family emergency and was going to be out for a couple weeks. The Doctor didn't like it, warning him he was endangering his Residency, but Chase was firm. He could always repeat it if he had to, and his mate and sister needed him now.

He called the Pack Accountant, ensuring his shares were cashed out and the balances transferred into his account. He also made arrangements for their belongings to be boxed up and shipped to his apartment in Seattle. It was the only place the two of them had right now, even if they never lived there.

Finally, he called his Mom. She didn't answer, whether she wasn't available or wasn't allowed he didn't know. He left her a long message, thanking her for all she had done and telling her not to worry. He found his mate, she was an amazing woman and they would be happy. Coral was going to find her happiness as well, he would make sure of it.