Trapped

Story Info
Two characters get trapped on a mission.
4.8k words
4
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see why they ban music here, like it's the work of the Unwanted Devil or something like that, it's total bullshit to me, I would die if I had to live here," Sarah Ironside said as she walked with her boyfriend Christopher St. Laurent to the building they had been drafted to check on since he was good at accessing medical records and she could hack into any system that the compounds seemed to come up with. She knew why they had come to Tuscon, it was the same reason that they went to any compound-to gain information and stay one step ahead of the officials that had run them, she had been in one until the age of three years old herself, it was how she had meet Chris and their best friend Belladonna Lamia in the first place. Originally born in Brooklyn, her mother had been coerced into going to the St. Louis compound in order to be with her brother before it was found out that she was half vampire-sidhe, and she was one of three children exiled with their mothers from the place. She didn't remember much about the place except the rules and the fact that she hated it there and wanted no part of their stupid Compatibility Pact.

Chris laughed softly as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, holding her close and kissing the side of her head as they walked together towards the large center building, alert as ever to make sure that they weren't seen by anyone on their way there though he wasn't too worried about it at the same time. "Eh, maybe that darned rap music might make the kids rebel too much, might actually throw a wad of paper at someone and scratch an eyelid, or worse, they might even have...dare I say it, premarital sex," he said exaggeratedly, earning him a laugh from his longtime girlfriend. He pulled out a pair of gloves and pulled them on as they reached the building, watching her cover the camera easily enough as he worked their way inside, holding the door open for her until she came in behind him. He looked around once they were inside, holding his hand behind him for Sarah to take, and once she did they headed to the fire exit to take the stairs up to the floor that they needed to keep out of sight better, pulling her long hair back from her face as she did so.

It didn't take long for the two of them to get to the floor that they needed, both armed in case they needed to take anyone out that caught them though it was a mere sedation that would wipe their minds of the last ten minutes they saw upon waking from it, none of their group used deadly force unless they absolutely had to. With no one in sight, Sarah started to get a bit of a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach as she looked around that she couldn't identify, keeping close to Chris as he got them inside the main computer room with ease, that feeling still ebbing at her a bit. "This is too easy, almost like they want people to be able to get in here or something, there is something about this that is making every hair on the back of my neck stand up babe," she said softly as she sat at the main computer and started to work her magic to hack into it. She looked over at him, seeing that he was looking at the security cameras, frowning slightly as he did so, she knew that he took her bad feelings very seriously and wouldn't just shrug her off, there was definitely something going on and he didn't like it either.

"I don't like it...just hurry up so we can download the files we need and get out of here before we get caught, there is no one in the building and that means that something has definitely happened to make it that way, I am trying to see if I can find out what," he said as he started looking through the security files as she hacked into the system. His eyes searched the screens trying to figure out what was going on outside the building before walking to the window to peer out of it, seeing in the distance a lot of smoke on the opposite side of the town that they had entered through, many cars with flashing lights heading in that direction. He was about to say something when he felt his phone vibrate, looking down at the message that had come in from Neal Martinson asking him what it meant when Audrianna Lamia, the daughter of his best friend, threw herself onto the floor as if she had fainted and he had to suppress a laugh, seeing Sarah's questioning look as he gave her the phone to read the message. Her smile was enough for his eyes to soften as he watched her, there was something about her that always made him want to forget about the world around them and just run off with her wherever they could be alone for hours on end.

"I knew that we shouldn't have let Neal watch her for the day, Theresa Connolly would have been the better choice since she has dealt with Audrey's theatrics a million times, hell I think she might have helped teach her a few even," Sarah said shaking her head, texting back to tell him to announce that he was going to have ice cream and she would be up in no time. She handed the phone back to Chris as she gained access to the mainframe of the computer system and started searching the files they needed, pulling out the storage device they had brought in order to copy and save everything that they thought was relevant to everything. "Oooh ice cream, when we get home I need that and green," she said softly, smirking softly as she caught his grin on his face. They always talked in colors when they needed to say something in code, and various shades of said color always meant something else to the two of them, it was one of the quirks they had that made them...well, them. That and being voted mostly likely to be found making out in a broom closet that no one ever opens until they were inside of it, there was that as well.

"Sea green or grass green?" Chris asked as he sat at the next computer and started accessing the medical files for anything flagged red or dangerous to see if there were any Unwanted here that were at risk or anything about officials that he could use against them medically should the need arise, copying the files that he found onto his own device. He had never realized the way that he felt about her until the day that he had kissed her on a dare from Belladonna, and from there the two of them had found themselves in a spiraling romance that neither of them had ever expected but neither of them wanted to let go of again.

"Oooh...both," she replied as she copied some of the more dangerous looking files to the device, searching things as fast as she could since they were on a time limit and had to get what they could while it was available before they were detected and had to make a mad dash for it, that was what happened every time and she doubted that this time would be any different. It was why the others always stayed ground level, to keep anyone and everyone that they could away from any building where the two of them were to avoid detection and injury, it was a system that worked for everyone involved and one they had all mastered over the years. Still, this time was feeling really off to her as she finished the search through the files and detached her usb device, watching Chris do the same just as alarms all through the building started blaring, hearing the automatic locks on the doors activate as the lights started to flicker on and off. She looked at him, seeing him already texting the 911 alert to the others about their being stuck, there was nothing else they could do except try to find an alternate way out of the room, but a sweep of the entire area proved that not to be an option.

"For once I wish that we had a protocol for what to do if this were to happen, I don't think that it ever came up once in any of the plans in the last six or seven years," Chris muttered as he looked at her, there was nothing they could do except hope that the others would find a way to get to them before the officials did, but something told him they might not get that lucky this time. "Just remember, we came here on our own of our own volition and there is no one else involved but the two of us, and we work for no one at all," he said to her, his eyes searching hers as she nodded her head, knowing that, like him, she would never give up the others. Still, hearing people on the ground floor starting to surround the building was less than comforting and he knew that the two of them were more than likely screwed, that they would not be going home ever again and there was so much that the two of them had had planned for their futures together. The risks involved were high, however, and he had said that he didn't care what they were so long as what they were doing was right, his words haunting him now and vowed that if they got out of this he would come up with better plans in case it ever happened again. "I refuse to spend what could be my last moments with you scared that we might not be getting out of this damn it, blue," he said.

Sarah stared up into his face, her fingers cupping his cheek as her eyes met his, sliding the usb device into the pocket that had a zipper to keep it safe from falling out of it, she wouldn't dare lose this information, especially if they got out of this unscathed. "Blue-violet," she said with a nod, closing the distance between the two of them and throwing her arms around his neck, her lips pressing against his firmly as he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her as close as he could possibly get. Her heart sped up within her chest as she felt him slide his hands down to grip her thighs, lifting her up and allowing her to wrap her legs around him as he pressed her hard against a nearby table, pushing everything on it to the floor to make sure there was nothing in their way. Her hands gripped his shirt and pulled it up, feeling him move away so that she could pull it off and drop it at his feet while he pulled hers off as well, his fingers expertly snapping her bra open and tossing it onto the floor as well as her fingers moved to get his pants open.

Tearing one another's clothing off took less than a minute before they were bare before each other, Chris' lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss as her legs wrapped around him once again and her hand went to his achingly hard cock to guide it within her, moaning against his lips as they both knew there wasn't a moment to lose. Like him, she refused to spend her possible last moments with him be spent fearing what could happen once they were caught, her arms wrapped around his neck and letting her fingers dig into his shoulder blades deeply as his hands pressed into her hips to help steady her on the hard tabletop. He thrust deep into her, the table moving with each movement of their bodies together as he did so, his lips moving to her shoulder to kiss along to the very spot where he had marked her so many times before and feeling hers do the same to his neck. At the same time, they sank their fangs into one another, drinking deeply from each other as they moved in a steady rhythm together, hearing announcements being made from the ground floor that neither of them was listening to, too lost in each other to care what was happening in the world outside.

He pulled out of her, pulling her off the table to turn her around and bend her over it, burying his length within her once again as she cried out, her long hair falling into her face as he gripped her hips tightly and thrust into her hard and deep, trying his best not to hit her cervix since he knew it was still tender from the last time that he had done so. The feeling of his fingers digging into her hips made her arch back with a moan, her fingers gripping the edges of the table tightly and feeling it start to buckle under her harsh grip as she did so, biting her lip and making it bleed slightly into her mouth as she arched back into him. "Oh Chris..." she moaned, her words trailing off as neither of them had ever been the type to really express how they felt with normal words, they had always been sort of off the wall with the things they said that no one but the other understood though their friends had a vague idea of what was going on. The thought of their friends made tears shine in her eyes, and she was suddenly glad that she was bent over the table where he couldn't see them, she wanted them to get far away from there and never turn back if they were captured, she couldn't stand the thought of any of them being hurt.

"Sarah..." he said softly as his grip loosened a bit on her hips as he continued to thrust into her, his eyes taking in the sight of her before him and knowing that he would never be able to put into words all that he felt about her when she knew them all even if they weren't in the traditional sense of things, but then nothing about them was ever traditional in any way. He slid out of her once again and turned her over, seeing the tears that she refused to shed and knew that he understood what she was thinking, the thought of the people they had come here with, people they had known in some cases almost all their lives, was something that he couldn't fathom and didn't want to happen. Using their clothes, he laid her on the ground with her clothing under her head, kissing her lips tenderly as she cupped his cheek, knowing that this could possibly be the last time that they were together like this since she was sure they would use each of them against the other and he knew the same. "Red," he whispered, and saw her nod in agreement before he slid back within her, this time softer and slower as his lips never moved from hers.

"Red...lots of red," she whispered softly, kissing him deeply as he slowly thrust into her, the feel of his powerful body above her as they moved together making her heart race as the seconds ticked by, but she didn't want him to stop, didn't want anything to ruin this moment like it inevitably would if things kept going the way that they were. Her eyelids fluttered shut as he rested his hands above her shoulder and beside her ribs to give himself leverage to push further within her, staring down into her beautiful face as if memorizing every emotion that passed over it as her fingers traced down his back and side gently. "Electroshock therapy," she whispered softly, as in telling him that she would endure any pain that could be give to her to be with him because of how much she loved him, she knew that he would understand the eccentric outburst of words because that was the way that they were together. 'I would go through Hell and back to be by your side because I love you Chris, there has never been another for me like you,' she said silently in her head because she didn't know how to really put into words what she needed him to know.

"Cemeteries and funerals," he whispered back, kissing her deeply as he thrust into her with a steady, powerful rhythm as he thought about all that they had gone through together over the course of their lives since meeting, knowing that the two of them had been through more than anyone would ever know. 'As in I would die for you, would do anything required of me to be by your side and then to keep you safe because I love you Sarah and I always have,' he thought in his head as he kissed her tenderly, her fingers digging into his side and back and he knew that he had found the spot that would bring her to the edge and beyond. He made sure to keep himself against that spot, his thrusts deep and loving as he tangled his fingers through her hair gently, the thought of losing her piercing him so deeply that he would do anything to have the thought taken from him forevermore. He watched her as she threw her head back, her moans growing more frequent and urgent as her walls contracted around his length, growing so tight around him that he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

He felt his thrust begin to grow erratic as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her knees pressing into his hips as her lips met his in the deepest kiss that she had ever given him in the entire duration of their lives, her tongue snaking into his mouth as he slid his along hers, his moans deep as hers became more high pitched. Her back arched sharply as her orgasm rose like a tidal wave and crashed into her, sending her writhing with a cry as her fingers dug into his shoulder blades, her slick juices coating his shaft as he continued to move within her until his own climax built to the point of explosion. His hips bucked hard into hers, spilling his hot seed into her womb as he continued to kiss her, noises coming from the hallway outside the room and he knew that they were out of time, pressing his forehead to hers breathlessly and staring into her eyes, her gaze meeting his. He wrapped his arms around her and shielded her the best that he could, preferring to protect her and met their fate head on rather than be tortured until they begged for it as the door was kicked open.

"Oh goddess above...black! Black! For the love of all that nature loves, black! You got like five minutes to get your clothes on so we can get out of here, Tristan and Johnny can't hold those guys back forever," Katherine Hernandez said, turning her head so she wouldn't have to look at them, though there was a smirk on her face, she wasn't surprised to find them in such a manner. Chris looked at their longtime friend in shock before he withdrew himself from Sarah, the two of them getting up and getting their clothing on in record speed while the shapeshifter got another smoke bomb ready for when they exited the room. Checking to be sure they had the data they had stolen, the two grabbed their gear and let Katherine lead the way out of the room as she chucked the bomb to cover the hallway in smoke, leading them to the stairs to head up to the roof as a unit. Hearing footsteps running up the stairs, Chris turned to see Johnny thundering up behind them to follow as they burst onto the roof where Tristan was just finishing the zip line that would lead them to one of the more secure buildings across the way that they could use a fire escape to get down on.

Once safely on ground level, the five moved quickly through the streets to the rendezvous point that they had set up when they had first gotten there, climbing onto the stolen truck to get to the edge of the compound and get themselves out of Tuscon through one of the tunnels they had discovered to get in the first time. Chris grabbed Sarah's hand to be sure they weren't parted from one another, silently thankful that it had not been Belladonna that had come to save them since she would never have let them hear the end of it if they had, and he knew it after knowing her for so many years. Catching up with Katherine, he nudged her gently as she turned to look at him, their eyes meeting as she nodded at him, neither of them addressing what had happened because they were friends, and the group was an unlikely family that couldn't be parted after all that had happened to them all.

Looking at each person in turn, Chris realized that they were a family after all, all of them willing to die for one another, never willing to let the others get hurt, there was so much history with each person that he hadn't thought about before and wondered if Sarah ever had. He looked at Muse Connolly, who led the way through the tunnel and was eager to get home to his girlfriend, Annalise Bouchard, that he had left behind to come on this raid, having moved back to Los Angeles from Washington to help them all when they had needed it most. He looked next to Johnny Blackjack, the man that his girlfriend and Katherine had rescued five years earlier who had left the woman he had loved and lost only to have at long last back at home, knowing that he could have been hurt to come back for the two of them and doing it anyway and possibly losing Angel Deman forever after all. Next he looked at Belladonna Lamia, the pair's lifelong friend that not only had her boyfriend, Neal Martinson, back at home worried about her, but had her only daughter waiting patiently for her mother to come back home, there was so much that could be lost to them all during these times that he never thought about until this.

12