Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs locked, the muscles tight the first time I slid my fingers down through her pussy lips, then slowly relaxed as I slowly and gently slide my fingers up and down between her pussy lips, feeling how wet she was. By the time I slid a couple of fingers into her, I could have sworn I felt her pressing back, trying to impale herself on them.

She gasped as I very slowly and carefully worked the butt plug into her ass. Turning her over, I started working on her legs while Becky just let her pussy lips slide back and forth across Susan's lips, not really lowering herself until the first time I slipped my fingers into her pussy, which she did when she heard the sharp intake of breath as Susan reacted to my pussy massage.

By the time I handed Becky Susan's ankles, I could see that her tongue was busy between Becky's pussy lips. Susan's pussy was really wet and tasted surprisingly good, considering I had expected something less than pleasant owing to her unpleasant personality. Sucking and chewing on her pussy lips turned me on and she would buck and cum like crazy when I sucked on her clit and teased it with my tongue.

Andy stared with his mouth hanging open when I filled his wife's pussy with my cock and began to fuck her, her wetness causing my cock to make loud, squishy sounds as I plunged it in and out of her tight pussy.

It was clear to me that Susan had very little experience sucking cock, for when I stuck it into her mouth to cum, she clumsily tried to suck on me and only gulped my cum down to avoid choking as I emptied my balls in her mouth. I could hear her moan around the head of my cock when Barry stepped forward, lifting Becky's face from Susan's pussy and stuck his own cock into her and began to fuck her.

The look of amazement on Andy's face as he watched me dumping my nut into his wife's mouth while Barry fucked her was priceless. When she finished sucking me off, I moved down to carefully work my cock into her ass, while Barry moved to her head and stuck his cock in her mouth. I could see her throat convulsing as he struggled to swallow his cum as I fucked her tight ass.

Susan was gasping, trying to clear her mouth of Barry's cum when I moved around to once again fuck Becky after removing the eye mask from Susan. She did much better sucking me off the second time before Becky settled her cum-filled pussy on her mouth after I had tasted her and let Susan finish eating her pussy until it was clean.

"You're a lucky man, Andy," Barry said, throwing his arm across his shoulders as Becky helped Susan into a sitting position. "You've got a hot wife. She's got a nice tight pussy that's a pleasure to fuck and I like the way she sucks cock, swallowing everything. Lucky man."

"Are you okay?" Andy anxiously asked his wife, moving to put an arm around her shoulders as she sat dazed on the massage table.

"Yes, of course," Susan replied. "I will be," she said as he helped her down from the table and found her a glass of champagne.

"I'm really sorry this happened," Andy whispered to her as she guzzled her glass.

"I was, too, at first," Susan replied, holding out her glass to be refilled. "Then to my great surprise, I found myself enjoying what was happening while at the same time feeling utterly humiliated, especially when they both..."

"I almost came a couple of times just watching you," Andy confessed. "I cannot believe how turned on I got watching you with a stranger's cock in your mouth."

"Andy, you ready?" Barry suddenly boomed out, a big smile on his face.

Now that everyone knew what to expect, it was just another massage for Becky and I. Andy's cock wasn't that big and I was able to take all of it into my mouth as I sucked him off. He surprised me by taking an active part in sucking me off when I stuck my cock in his mouth and he positively attacked Becky's pussy, even when it was oozing my cum.

"Oh, god, too much, too much," he gasped as Becky finished sucking him off after fucking him while I ate her cum-oozing pussy from behind.

Everyone was much more relaxed and interactive after that, with the champagne flowing freely and everyone having had the same experience. The embarrassment factor was gone. Susan was sitting with her knees apart, showing her spread pussy. Clara surprised everyone by going over and sitting on Barry's lap, reaching down beneath herself to work his cock into her pussy, leaning back against his chest, her feet up on his thighs as she worked her pussy up and down on his thick cock.

"I want a turn now," Shari said a while later.

Everyone was in a loose mood as they gathered around to watch us work on Shari. For some reason, I wasn't all that surprised when Barry began to fuck her, his daughter, while I was dumping my first load of cum into her mouth. She didn't miss a beat when I began to fuck her in the ass and her father fed his cock into her mouth and let her suck him off. I smiled at him when I started to fuck Becky again and realized that he was now fucking his daughter in the ass. Everything finished with Becky eating the cum that Barry had sprayed all over Shari's pussy while Shari ate Becky's pussy which was full of my cum.

For some reason, I totally enjoyed massaging Barry. He is a big man, very rugged, but I really liked the feeling of his big, thick cock in my mouth as he blew his load and he sucked a cock as well as anyone who had ever sucked mine. He clearly enjoyed getting fucked in the ass, especially since Becky was sucking his cock at the same time.

"Well, that was every bit as good as the first time," Barry declared as he got up when we were finished. "I really hope that everyone enjoyed this rare experience as much as I did. We all now have something very special in common that I'm sure none of us will ever forget. Don't forget to give Becky your contact information so that she can send you the information to download your video from today."

The champagne continued to flow and cold lobster and shrimp by the bucketful was served.

"Can we talk?" Barry asked Becky and I and we followed him back to his office, Shari joining us. "This was successful beyond my wildest dream," Barry stated, leaning against the desk, his cock standing out in front of him.

"It did go really well, much better than I thought it might after your introduction," I replied.

"I guess it's like war," Barry mused. "You never know how a person's going to react until the bullets start flying. Here's what I'd like to propose," he said. "I want you for the entire weekend from now on, Saturday and Sunday, 4 new guests each day. I'll give you the 2nd master suite for your own and you'll have the complete run of the ship. Anything you pick up after the initial massages is entirely up to you. What do you say? And I'll make it an even $100,000 per weekend."

"You make it impossible to say no," I said, the surprise clear on my face. "So I'll just say hell yes and thank you."

"Oh, god, I can't," Becky said, almost sobbing. "I have 2 little children and my husband and I'm not there enough as it is lately. This would be too much and not fair to them, or me. This is an opportunity that I'd kill for, but I just can't."

"Do you have anyone else that you could use as an assistant?" Barry asked. "You'd be great on your own, but having an assistant takes it way over the top."

"I'd have to do some thinking about it," I stammered, realizing that I knew nobody.

"Well, I know the perfect solution," Shari said, a big smile on her face. "I'll be your assistant."

"You!" I said, my eyes wide in surprise.

"Why not me?" she asked. "From what I've seen, I only need to be able to suck a cock, eat a pussy, and fuck. I can't think of three things that I'm better at and I love them all. Would you hate me if I did?" she asked Becky.

"Gosh, no," Becky cried. "I really can't imagine anyone better suited for it than you and I mean that only as a compliment."

"I guess it's up to you, dad," Shari said.

"Might be a better idea than you'd think," Barry said musingly. "We can try it, but I'm not promising anything."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I feel so bad," Becky sighed as they choppered back to the mainland.

"You're doing the right thing," I assured her. "If you didn't have kids, even being married to a great guy like Mark, I think it's a tough gig for someone who's attached."

"I was also thinking about that," Becky said. "If Shari works out, and I can't imagine that she won't, maybe she could also help during the week. I really do need to start making my family my main focus again and not my pussy."

"Whatever you want or need," I said. "If it wasn't for you, none of this would be happening. I'd still want you doing the video processing and stuff, the website. How about $1,000 for each video?"

"Are you serious?" she asked with a laugh. "I'll take it, definitely."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Somehow Becky got the schedule juggled to accommodate having the yacht for the entire weekend and the week went by in a blur of massage and fucking and sucking. It all seemed as natural as if I'd been doing it forever. We even got Denise to join us one evening when Gary went to meet some of his friends for a beer. I had missed fucking her and her pussy was just dripping, she was so excited. She took to our new routine immediately.

Then Saturday came around and it felt strange getting into the chopper without Becky. I also had no camera equipment, as Barry had phoned and said that it wouldn't be necessary. I was a bit surprised when Barry, Kimiko, and Shari met me as the chopper settled down onto its spot on top of Excess and Shari plastered her naked body to me, kissing me, her tongue down my throat.

"Oh, I am so excited!" she gushed.

"Come, we'll show you to your cabin," Barry said, leading the way.

The 'cabin' was a huge, luxurious room with an en-suite bathroom. It had a 55" OLED TV on the wall with a small wine refrigerator and a super king-sized bed.

"This is going to be your home away from home," Barry announced, pleased with expression he saw on my face. "You need anything, just press this button and one of the crew will show up. Undress and we'll go talk in the office."

I couldn't help but notice the shared smile between Kimko and Shari as I stripped and they eyed my cock.

"Today our guests are 3 guys who are each the top aide to the 3 most influential members of the Subcommittee on Trade in the Senate, James, Harold, and Stuart. Whatever that subcommittee recommends always becomes law. There's an upcoming piece of legislation that is in their committee and I'm interested in them having an interpretation of the best way to do it that helps me the most. It's good for everyone, but it's really good for me," he explained. "So I need to make them feel good, which is where you come in, make them feel as though they've got something on me, too, which is where Shari comes in..."

"And me," Kimiko spoke up.

"And you," Barry agreed. "We'll discuss that in a moment. And I want to have something on them. I've given this a lot of thought and this is what I've come up with. When you get to the part of the massage where you fuck Shari right above their face, I'm going to fuck them in the ass. You'll have already loosened them up nicely, so it shouldn't be that big a deal. After you fuck Shari and then let them suck you off, Shari's going to fuck them. When she does, I'm going to stop fucking them in the ass and cum in their mouth while Shari's fucking them. Then things can finish normally. What do you think?"

"I think that I like the way you think," I replied with a laugh.

"And I'd like to help, with Shari, in her stead some," Kimiko said. "Believe it or not, Ronny, of the 4 of us in this room, I've got by far the greatest sexual drive, in spite of my innocent, little-girl appearance."

"She does, too, she really does," Shari agreed.

"Would I have married you otherwise?" Barry asked.

"But no videos?" I asked, remembering that I had been told not to bring the camera equipment.

"Oh, there will definitely be videos," Barry assured. "I had a professional company in during the week. They installed a video recording system right out of the best of Hollywood and the CIA combined. I had them set it up so that it could stream. That way we can send it directly, live, to Becky. I assume you're still having her process the video?"

"Why, yes," I replied, surprised at the depth and thoroughness of his thought and preparations.

"I assumed as much and have already sent her an email with all of the information that she'll need," he replied, smiling smugly at my obvious surprise. "I also took the liberty of setting you up a bank account at a bank that one of my companies happens to own in the Cayman Islands," he said, handing me a bank book and a black VISA credit card that had nothing but my name and the account number on it. "This way you won't have to explain where all of the money is coming from and I won't have to bring so much cash to pay you. As you'll notice, I've already deposited this week's $100,000. Here is all of the information you'll need," he said, handing me an additional index card.

"I don't know what to say," I stuttered. "This is simply amazing to me," I said, staring at the $100,000 total in the bank book.

"Believe it or not," Barry said, smiling, "as much fun as it is, and it is fun, this is all about business to me. You are going to make it easier for me to deal with people, which means I'll make more money, which is why I can and do pay my people well. They make me money and I like to share it."

"He gave me $500m when I graduated high school," Shari said with a laugh. "Told me it was a little something to help me get started."

"A father's got a right to treat his daughter well, take care of her," Barry replied defensively as my mind exploded trying to process that number. "Now let's go meet our guests."

Even though I had seen them on board and always totally nude, I wasn't prepared to find Petra on her knees with James' cock in her mouth or Erin sitting on Harold's cock, leaning back against his chest with her feet up on his thighs, her luscious pussy spread by his cock as she rose up and down on him.

"You seem to have been left out, Stuart," Kimiko said after the awkward introductions had been made, sinking to her knees in front of him and wrapping her tiny hand around his raging cock. "Please allow me," she said, opening her mouth and slowly letting his cock slide onto her tongue and then down her throat, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against his belly.

"Barry, this has to be the greatest place on the planet," Stuart gasped as he watched Kimiko sucking his cock. "You don't need to worry about the bill. We're all on your side because it's the best solution. It won't have any trouble going through."

"I'll take your word for it because my wife's mouth is full of your cock," Barry replied, slapping him on the shoulder as Kimiko continued to inhale his cock.

"But we do appreciate being here," James said, then groaned as his balls exploded and he began pumping cum into Petra's mouth.

"Your turn," Erin said, dismounting Harold's cock and kneeling in front of him, taking his glistening cock into her mouth and swallowing it.

"Jesus Christ!" Harold exploded, as did his cock. It was clearly visible pulsing in her throat as she milked him dry.

"Best crew ever," Barry beamed as Petra and Erin finished sucking James and Harold off before getting to their feet and disappearing. "As soon as Kimiko finishes sucking you off, Stuart, we'll treat her and you to a show and have Ronny give her one of his total massages before you get yours."

"Let me show you the new massage table," Shari said, tugging me from the group and over towards the massage area.

"What is this!?" I asked when I saw it.

It was wider than a normal table and the cushioned part, a soft velour leather, was thick and perfectly firm/soft and seemed to made of several different pieces.

"It's got cameras built into it underneath," Shari explained, removing the part of the cushion at the bottom center of the table, a half circle about 8" in radius.

"It's glass!" I exclaimed when I saw the table revealed and the camera lens beneath.

"Actually, it's some optically perfect plexiglass," Shari explained. "There are a bunch of cameras beneath the table that focus perfectly on a specific area."

She then pulled out the cushioning material just above the piece she had already removed, leaving just 2 pieces along the edge up to almost the middle of the table. The head of the table was similarly arranged and I realized that the video would be amazing, assuming it worked.

"There are also cameras embedded in the walls and ceiling now," Shari said, pointing them out. "I think there are a dozen of them. We can pull down a big, 6' screen and see all of the camera shots projected at the same time. You work it from over here," she said, opening a door behind the bar which had a panel of controls and flicking a few of the switches, one of which cause the 6' screen to descend against the wall above the head of the table. "Come on, I'll show you," she said, returning to the table and replacing all but the semi-circular piece of cushioning.

"Eat my pussy for me," she said, smiling as she lay on the table and hooked her legs beneath her arms, resting on her elbows as she looked at her spread pussy with those long pussy lips. "I've been dying for you to eat my pussy again," she said, "and not as part of a massage."

There was no way I was going to say no, so I dropped to my knees and buried my tongue as deep in her as I could and began to feast. My head was spinning as I drank her up, not believing my luck. Where Becky's pussy was short and sweet, Shari's was longer, twice a long, and her pussy lips furled open, perfect for sucking on and chewing gently.

"Now fuck me, fuck me," Shari panted after several minutes. "And cum in my mouth."

Her pussy seemed to pull me into her, a hot, wet, velvety vise that milked me as I slid my cock in and out of her, using my thumb to rub her fat clit, feeling her pussy spasming on my cock as she came.

"God damn!" I heard Stuart cry out and I turned to watch as he blew his balls into Kimiko's mouth. I could see some of his cum running down the shaft of his cock as she attempted to suck him off, her throat convulsing as she gulped his cum.

"Ah, shit," I moaned, pulling my cock from Shari's pussy and moving around to the side of the table next to her head.

"Fuck yeah," she said as she engulfed my glistening cock, cum exploding into her mouth as I began to cum.

I happened to look up as she was sucking me off and saw the big 6' screen with a dozen squares on it, one of which was a close-up of my cock in Shari's mouth from beneath the table, another had a close-up of her spread pussy, a few others with various angle shots from the wall and ceiling.

"She's a great cock sucker, isn't she?" I heard Barry ask, looking over to see Stuart slump back in his seat as Kimiko sat up, a grin on her face as she scraped some cum from her chin into her mouth.

"Fucking unbelievable," Stuart gasped, totally drained.

"If you think my cock sucking is good, you just wait until I fuck you," Kimiko said with a laugh as she got to her feet.

"Ain't it the truth," Barry said, laughing as he hugged Kimiko and then bent over for a long, deep kiss.

"You are so the one," Shari said after she finished sucking me dry and sat up. "How did I get so lucky?" she asked, standing up and wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me, really kissing me, kissing me to make my head spin.

"Now that you've taken the table and my daughter for a test run," Barry said, laughing, "how about giving us a real show with one of your incredible total massages."