Tina Turned Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instinctively I reached for a pair of shorts but she sighed, exasperated. "Where do you think we're going? Trust me, there will be no need for shorts tonight. The only thing we'll need is a shave."

So, after a quick clean-up of the bristly bits we piled into the car and drove down to the town. It was very busy in the pedestrianised centre, with everyone undressed. No-one wearing stupid thongs, or even leather fetish gear. Just bare skin in touch with nature. I did see a couple of ladies dusted with glitter across their shoulders and down their cleavage, but apart from sandals there was no clothing to be seen.

Except from Tina of course, who wore her thigh-high heeled boots.

She carried a small purse, but was annoyed by the inconvenience. "Do you see what I meant about storage containers? If ever I need somewhere to keep my cash and car keys it's here." Eventually she stuffed the thing down into the top of one of her boots.

We walked through the throng, every bar with staff outside handing out fliers and encouraging people to enter. The bar we chose was already packed with music thumping out, not the sort of place that I'd normally choose. The lady on the door took our fliers and some cash. This apparently entitled us to five drinks, in return for accepting an ink stamp on the skin just above the groin.

The bar staff were then obliged to inspect my penis every time I ordered a drink, and Tina had to present herself for examination as the ink was not too clear against her dark skin. Every time we had a drink we had an additional stamp, then when we had the full set we were taken to a stage and sprayed all over with foam, which washed away all the ink.

We then had to make a decision whether to stay for another set of drinks or go elsewhere, so we left to stroll further through the town. There was a great party atmosphere, with naked door staff, undressed shopkeepers in the doorways and of course the nude revellers. All shapes and sizes from pensioners with walking sticks to lithe and muscular beautiful people. There were signs around advertising that photography was prohibited and that sounded reasonable.

In the town square we could hear a Paso Doble being played. When we reached the front of the crowd there were dancers, to the accompaniment of a live band with guitars and trumpets. Men were twirling the ladies around and the crowd were cheering. Then the music changed to an Argentinian Tango, the ladies donning neck-ties and black fedora hats, stretching their raised legs around the bodies of their partners. As we watched I recognised Officer Thick as one of the musicians.

We continued and saw that there were mime artists, body-painting and people selling glo-sticks. A topless lady wearing an ornate ruffled skirt was dancing a flamenco with castanets. In the spirit of the theme, her skirt was open at the front to show her body as it swirled about.

At the end of the street a pretty young lady with wavy dark shoulder-length hair wearing just polished knee-high black leather boots was leaning against a motorbike and Tina went to speak to her. Stupidly it took me a few minutes to realise that she was a nude bike cop, just like Tina. They spent a few minutes in conversation, while Sheena and I waited on the other side of the road. Sheena pulled me into a shaded doorway and I felt her fingers grasp my cock. Soon I was fully erect, watching the two cops talking.

Sheena was watching Tina with a glint in her eye. The sight of the two cops talking was obviously making her jealous. Her breathing slowed and her lips curled back to show her teeth. She turned around and leaned over, presenting her rear to me. I entered her without further ado and as she held onto a railing I screwed her from behind. Alongside us was a window and the reflection showed two boobs swinging violently.

It was the first time for as long as I could remember that she had had sex with me and it had taken the sight of her girlfriend talking to another naked female cop to make her sufficiently jealous. She was beyond bi-curious; she was bi-furious.

She gasped as I came inside her, when at that moment Tina returned. We walked back through the crowds with my subsiding erection leading the way. Sheena's mood immediately lifted and we walked arm in arm. I wondered if we would encounter Beryl and Steve but that was not to happen.

A street fountain provided a convenient facility for people to wash away foam, glitter and various other substances and soon we were riding in a taxi back home.

~**~

All too soon the week was over and it was almost time to go home. The return to work was going to be interesting, not to mention the next office Christmas party - with Beryl and Steve to face.

Tina was at the sink, washing dishes. She had a folded sarong tied around her hips as a miniature apron. The muscles of her back and long neck shone in the heat and her shaved head was just starting to develop a light stubble.

Sheena was folding clothes into a suitcase I had been in the pool, where I had watched Tina work unselfconsciously. She had replaced the nipple-rings with tiny jewelled studs; I was wet, naked and aroused.

Rather recklessly I wandered behind Tina and gently placed my hands on her waist, just above the sarong. She glanced down but continued. Slowly I moved my hands, stroking her belly and up towards her rib-cage. Her arms raised to allow me access as I traced the line of her ribs around and up into her arm-pits.

I stroked under her arms, wondering what her reaction would be -- and Sheena's of course. The two women had spent many hours embracing and cuddling together on the holiday and I was feeling horny.

I stroked the sides of her breasts and then cupped them, supporting the firm flesh and feeling her nipples like bullets in my palms. Although she was tall for a woman, her breasts fitted the palms of my hands perfectly.

She continued with the dishes, slowly as her butt moved backwards, pushing her spine against my erection.

I kept my hands still now, holding her breasts firmly. Her hips wriggled, her legs separating to allow my penis to slide between them. I noticed that Sheena had stopped messing with the case and was watching closely.

Tina's sarong suddenly dropped to the floor; she had loosened the knot. I felt her thighs move, gripping me gently. Then her fingers were on me, pressing me upwards against her body.

With a quick move of a leg, I found that the warmth of her pussy was around my cock and I was inside her. Tina moved against me, then I felt Sheena's hands on my hips. She was standing behind me.

Tina leaned forwards and braced herself against the worktop as I eased into a rhythm.

Sheena moved my hips so that she was controlling the pace. Tina bent over and rested her face on her hands, standing on tip-toe to get the best penetration angle. I could see her bright pink inner labia stretch around me, gripping with every movement.

Sheena's hands left me, then just as I was developing my own rhythm I felt a cold gel between my buttocks. Her hands slid between my thighs to fondle my testicles, then a finger was between the cheeks of my ass, against my butt. The slippery finger pressed and before I knew it, was inside me.

I jumped at the unexpected sensation, causing Tina to stumble off balance briefly.

The finger withdrew and was replaced by a much larger implement. Her tongue was on my ear, kissing and breathing on my neck. Then I was being penetrated, and I realised that Sheena had buckled on the strap-on that I didn't even know that she had brought in the cases.

So I was thrusting into Tina, but every backwards movement caused me to be further impaled by the dildo. Deeper and deeper I was penetrated, stretching my anus.

Tina pulled away and took me away from the dildo. She led me to her bed and pushed me down onto my back. She straddled me and sank onto my penis right to the hilt with a single stroke.

She exhaled deeply and I felt a strange pressure against my penis. The plastic dildo was now inside Tina's ass, pressing against the thin wall of flesh that separated her back passage from her vagina. I looked up to see that her eyes were opened wider than I had ever seen before.

Sheena was squatting over her, now cupping her breasts as she thrusted the dildo into her. I could feel every movement as the hard plastic moved backwards and forwards.

The rubbing on my glans soon brought me to orgasm and I held Tina by the hips to pull her firmly against me as I came.

As I did so, I felt that tremendous grip again as Tina joined me in release.

We collapsed together with Sheena's weight on top of us. Then she slowly withdrew and I saw her unfasten the device. She lifted Tina up and started licking the products of our orgasms away.

As my cock softened and fell to one side I watched the women kiss, exchanging their (and my) bodily fluids.

~**~

We were back home again. Several days had passed since the end of the holiday.

Sheena had been all but silent for the week since we had returned; most days she went to the gym -- or straight to Tina's apartment.

Then one evening she came to me. She was naked except for killer heels, with no sign of her Winceyette pyjamas. It was the first time I had seen her undressed since the holiday. She was holding the strap-on and she looked me straight in the eyes as she gave the device to me.

She told me to strap it on, so I undressed and fastened it. Suddenly I had two stiff dicks, as she stroked my cock and brought me to erection. Then she was standing facing away from me, bent over and holding onto the stool. The same stool that I had been tied to that evening which seemed so long ago.

He feet were wide apart and her lovely brown bottom, still tanned from the holiday was presented to me.

My wife whispered. "I want you to use it. Be gentle, I'm ready."

I stroked her bum, both dicks waving before me. Her thighs were slippery with a lubricant and her bum-hole flexed as her cheeks separated. The plastic penis rested in the groove as I move my hands to the muscles of her back and very slowly massaged her shoulders before scratching my nails millimetre by millimetre down along her spine. She writhed as I passed her ribs, her waist and further down into the cleft between her buttocks.

I gently, ever so slowly, scraped my nails along the sensitive line to her anus, scrunched up with anticipation as my touch approached. Then it flexed wide open as I passed over the top with a light brush. Her entire body shuddered as I continued to her vulva. My finger brushed between her labia to her clitoris, which I slowly circled before returning.

Sheena nudged back, so I placed the tip of the dildo on her opening. Her anus widened and accepted the slippery object.

The fake glans was swallowed by her body which closed around it as it penetrated further. Then her fingers were underneath her pussy, guiding my cock into her pussy alongside the dildo. She grunted heavily as I pushed both lengths together, gradually, little by little into her.

Her feet adjusted their stance to be even further apart and she bent over double, now holding onto a leg of the table. Then she was strong, pushing back against me, encouraging me to thrust deeply. Her breasts were hanging down, swinging loosely back and fore; perspiration shining on her back from the light of the flickering fire.

I could feel the dildo filling her body and pressing against me as I continued thrusting harder and faster to her prompting until I reached fulfilment. I called out to warn her that I was coming; she told me to shoot.

Once I had gathered my breath once more she stood upright again, easing both penises away from her. As I stood with the contraption still attached, she drew a robe across her beautiful toned shoulders and tied it around her. Then she spoke slowly with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry for before, I wanted to give you this time. I meant to tell you so may times but I couldn't find the words.

"When I was in college I had a girl partner. We were very much in love but when we graduated we split up. I wanted children and I did love you, I promise. I still do, but I was torn when I met Tina and I must follow my heart.

"Can you accept her? Can you welcome my lover to our home?"

With that she untied the strap-on and put it to one side. Then she went to the front door and opened it. Tina was waiting silently. I nodded and she entered, removing her coat and boots that protected her from the early autumn chill.

She wore a simple white T shirt. That was it. Her powerful thighs stretched below, her shaved ebony skin glistening with the pink clitoris protruding. Her dark feet with the long toes were freshly painted dark blue, Tina was now home with us, part of the family. I hope that she never leaves.