Tiffany's Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raffe was delighted with the spectacular young creature standing next to the bus looking lost and alone. She was undoubtedly pretty. She was downright gorgeous in fact; and young, and sexy, and obviously bewildered. As he got closer to her he guessed that she was trans. Even though she was very feminine there were tells that guys in Raffe's line of work knew by heart. She would still be a wonderful addition to his stable.

Tiffany had two suitcases which was going to be awkward for her. She took them both in hand and turned around and ran smack into Raffe.

"I'm sorry doll. Here, let me help you with those," Raffe gave her his best smile.

Although he was young and handsome Tiffany thought he smiled like a wolf. He was rake thin and wore an expensive suit and shoes. She guessed that the Philippe Patek on his wrist was worth at least two grand. Tiffany immediately figured out what Raffe was up to, but she did not let on that she knew.

"Can I give you a lift somewhere?" Raffe opened his hands as if to indicate that he was harmless; which was the opposite of what he was.

"I'm going to the Central Hotel and Boarding House, downtown," Tiffany replied.

"I can do that," Raffe smiled again.

"I'm Raffe Ignesman by the way," he offered his hand.

"I'm Tiffany Robinson or Tiff if you like," she shook his hand.

The Central Hotel and Boarding House was a cheap flophouse used by waifs and wanderers when they first came to LA and Raffe had picked up more than his fair share of prospects for his stable from there.

Raffe drove a white Chrysler LeBaron just like in the song. He wheeled one suitcase and she the other. Tiffany was also loaded down with a travel bag and a handbag. Raffe hefted her suitcases and travel bag into the trunk and she took her handbag into the front seat with her.

As they exited the parking lot Raffe began a rehearsed speech.

"What you in town for sweet-pea? How long you staying?" he glanced at her.

Traffic was busy so the ride was going to take a while, which suited him.

"I've been thrown out of home so I've come to LA to try to find a job and hopefully a future," Tiffany gave him an innocent smile.

"Wow! Too bad. And you are so young too," Raffe sympathised with her.

"Doesn't help that I'm transgender and haven't yet started hormones or had any surgery. And I'm only eighteen, so you know..." her voice trailed off.

Tiffany was playing Raffe just as he was playing her.

"That is so sad honey. I just wish there was something I could do to help," the sharklike grin returned to his face.

"Well there is Raffe," Tiffany had allowed her skirt to creep up her thighs and Raffe's eyes wandered to her legs, then to the road then back to her legs.

"I'm so glad that you are going to let me help," Raffe did his best to sound sincere.

"What is it I can do?" he asked the fifty-four thousand dollar question.

"Well when I start working for you as a prostitute I don't want to work on the streets. I don't want you to be violent with me. I don't want to get hooked on drugs, and I want a fair share of what I make for you," Tiffany said straightforwardly.

Raffe almost left the road he was so shocked.

"What did you think? You were going to woo me, seduce me, promise me the world and then throw me out on the street working for you as a hooker?" Tiffany said casually.

"How old are you really?" Raffe frowned.

The pleasantness had gone from his voice.

"I'm eighteen but I'm learned a lot the last few months. It's hardened me. I've been used and I've been discarded and I'm not going to let that happen again," she too spoke plainly.

"You any good?" Raffe nodded at her crotch.

"My uncle seems to think so," Tiffany quipped.

"Jesus! Your uncle?" Raffe swerved the car again in reaction to her answer.

"Look. Let's cut the bullshit. Take me back to your place or a hotel, somewhere decent, and let me show you what I can do," Tiffany smiled at him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Jesus," Raffe sighed.

"Ok little girl. Let's go to my place and try you out," Raffe smiled as he stared at the road through the windshield; he liked 'em young.

"We won't unpack. If you ain't as good as you say you are you can find your own way to your hotel. If you are as good as you say are I might even spring a room for you here. Of course it goes on the tab," Raffe offered her his wolfish grin again.

They had driven into the underground parking garage of a swank apartment building.

Raffe led her to the elevator and waved his passkey to take it to the penthouse floor. Tiffany didn't get to see much of his apartment because he led her straight to his bedroom. He put down a towel and pushed her down on his massive bed.

"We'll take the foreplay as wrote, you can begin by sucking my dick," Raffe chuckled, stripping out of his clothes.

Tiffany opened her mouth and took Raffe's long thin cock into her mouth and went to work. She applied all of the oral skills that Remy had taught her and some she had invented herself. She fellated Raffe slowly at first, building up speed until she was sucking his cock with gusto. When he was close to coming he pushed her off him.

"Not bad sugar, now let's get you undressed and see what else you've got offer," he helped her out of her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse and she took it off.

He unhooked her bra.

"You really need some tits honey," he inspected her flawless white skin like she was a farm animal for sale.

Tiffany lay back and Raffe pulled down her skirt and threw it in on the floor.

"I'll say one thing, you got a great ass and those legs just go on forever," he stroked her thighs and worked his hands down as far as her ankles and then opened her legs.

He removed her panties and freed her cock.

"Wow that's big! A lot of guys like trannies with big dicks, that's another asset," he said as he stroked Tiffany to full tumescence.

He took a tube of lubricant from the top drawer of the bedside table.

"I'm not really prepared," Tiffany said sheepishly.

"Oh come on now. I'm not gonna let that stop me," Raffe viciously ripped out the crotch of her pantyhose.

He plunged his cock into her tight anus and Tiffany smiled up at him despite the pain. She gripped his hips and began to fuck him. He rolled her over and pulled her to her knees and continued. She squirmed for him and used her anal muscles to squeeze his cock as he fucked her.

"Jesus you are good," Raffe grunted.

"Play with yourself sugar, I wanna see that thing spurt," Raffe said as he gripped her thighs and began to plough her.

She willingly obliged. This was the first time she had been used roughly and she found that she quite liked it.

Tiffany orgasmed with him when Raffe pulled her back hard against him and ejaculated deep inside her.

Once he had finished he released her and pulled his cock from Tiffany's dripping anus and wiped it on her ass. Tiffany fell forward on the bed, sore but satisfied. Raffe came back from the ensuite bathroom with a wet cloth and had her clean herself. He made her strip naked and parade in front of him.

"The good news is I can use you. You're young, sweet and know how to fuck. I'd say that blowjob was as good as any I've ever had," Raffe said sitting on the edge of the bed, now dressed in a silk robe.

"The bad news is, is that even though you are exceptionally beautiful and have a great ass and legs; you need some feminine curves and tits," he continued to prod and poke at her.

"I have my own doctor who looks after my girls. I'll get him to start you on hormones and get you booked into a hospital he uses down in Mexico to get you a nice big set of titties," he walked over to the wet bar and poured them both a drink.

He threw her a robe similar to his and beckoned her to come sit with him in the lounge.

"Put your panties on sweet-cheeks, this lounge is white leather and I don't want it stained," Raffe sniggered.

He handed her a drink and lit a cigarette. He offered her one and she took it.

"I'm not gonna put you on the streets, you are way too valuable an asset for me to do that. You are going into my stable as a callgirl for my well-paying clientele," Raffe spoke to her like she was his chattel.

"What's the deal?" Tiffany asked sipping her drink.

"Fifty-fifty straight up. But you pay me for the hormones and the tits, plus you pay rent, ok?" he said.

"You will be a specialty. There's guys out there who will pay big bucks for a night with a special girl like you with your talents," Raffe explained.

"Sounds too good to be true," Tiffany pulled up her legs up and folded her arms around them.

"It is. I don't usually give my girls deals like this. But you are special and we can both make a lot of money. I have interests in other businesses," Raffe gave her his wolf-grin again.

"Can I think about it?" Tiffany said wistfully.

"Yeah. You can. You have until the door hits you in the ass to make up your mind," Raffe got up to indicate the meeting was adjourned.

"I'm in," Tiffany said with determination.

"Ok then, lets seal it with a kiss. I haven't tried your kissing skills yet," Raffe pulled her up off the lounge and kissed her.

He kissed her long and hard and then started to ease her back towards the bedroom, still kissing her.

"Let's fuck a little more and then we can sort out the finer points of our deal," Raffe said through crushed lips.

The next twenty years of Tiffany's life was ordained that very day.

Raffe settled her into an apartment and had his doctor come see her. The doctor gave her a complete physical and provided her with female hormones and gave her instructions on how to use them. Tiffany and Raffe argued about the size of the breasts she was about to receive. Raffe wanted 40-DDs so she would have huge tits on her lean frame but Tiffany argued against it. Her selling point would be that she was young and girly; putting huge tits on her would spoil that. They compromised on 38-Cs and Tiffany had the surgery.

Raffe gave her a week to recover and put her to work.

Tiffany was hugely popular and was constantly in demand. She soon developed a string of clientele who repeatedly demanded her services. Some offered to take her away from her life as a prostitute, they fell in love with her. Tiffany knew that they were fantasising about a life that could never be, but she milked her clients for whatever she could get from them.

Raffe finally admitted to Tiffany that he really wanted her to get the huge DDs so he could put her into porn. Tiffany argued that a sweet young thing with a huge cock like hers would be very popular anyway.

They met with a man named Lyle Brinkman, who used the pseudonym Devon Devine, owner of Xavier Productions. Xavier Productions was a pornography business producing magazines and DVDs and was venturing into online video streaming sales.

Raffe negotiated a good deal for her. She would be paid four thousand dollars per movie, five thousand for the stuff involving bondage and discipline, degradation and pissing, which was becoming more popular. She churned out an average of one movie per week and she never turned down a role. She worked in 'man fucks tranny' movies, 'tranny fucks woman' movies, and 'tranny fucks tranny' movies and tolerated doing the more degrading stuff for the extra cash. She wouldn't fuck men though, she just couldn't do it.

She gave Raffe fifty precent of everything she earned and she eventually trusted Raffe enough to let him invest her money. Although he was her pimp they became more like partners and occasional lovers. He invested her money wisely and bought a condo for her in Lake Tahoe which she rented out to cover the corporate-body fess. The condo was almost paying for itself.

Tiffany still had her fascination with cards and practiced her moves every chance she got. On the rare occasions that she took vacations she went to Las Vegas or Reno and practiced counting cards and carefully watched the dealers and the pit bosses. Raffe pulled a few strings and she got her gaming licence. She was surprised when a casino offered her a short stint as a dealer.

It was a small casino and it was cashing in on her celebrity by advertising that they had a famous porn dealing on the tables. Tiffany loved the thrill of working in the casino but it didn't pay her enough. It was merely a diversion a few times a year.

As Tiffany got older she began to work less. She was still stunning but she was no longer as popular on Raffe's online dating site as the younger girls. It didn't matter, she had a steady income from her regular customers, all wealthy men. She sometimes, but rarely, took on a high-roller in a casino on as client but only if she liked him. This was a bonus to her as far as she was concerned and she didn't split the fee with Raffe.

The porn business was slowing down too. Lyle wanted younger actresses, the younger the better, for his movies and Raffe was supplying them. Young girls that he conned or bullied into a life of prostitution and pornography.

What Tiffany didn't know was that Raffe was selling some of the girls on the dark web. The dark web is a secret part of the Internet that has a few special websites that can only be accessed through certain gateways by certain people who know how to get there. It's a place where you can buy anything from drugs, to weapons, to stolen goods and even people. Wealthy Russian, Indian, and Arab men in particular liked young, light-skinned, American girls.

Tiffany had been in a few movies with Tina, Lyle's common-law wife, who was also a transsexual woman. They clicked both on and off screen. They had a torrid love affair which eventually tapered off to become friendship, although they still liked a roll in the hay together when the mood took them. Tina was Tiffany's only close friend other than Raffe.

Tiffany had grown up hard. Selling her body had toughened her and she saw the worst and sometimes the best in people. She didn't feel sorry for herself, she was pragmatic. This was the life she had chosen. By then she had a decent nut in the bank she could have got out at any time, but the truth was she loved her life.

Then it all came crashing down. Raffe was selling two young girls to two Russian gangsters but one of the girls was the step-daughter of the wealthy construction mogul, Steve Patterson, who had hired a guy named Randy Carter to rescue her. Randy enlisted the help of his sister-in-law, Sarah Carter. At the handover to the Russians there was gunplay. No one got killed but Sarah Carter got wounded. The girls got free and Raffe had to go into hiding.

The Russian mob found him and executed him. This meant Tiffany was out on her own, but by now she had the skills to look after herself.

Although Lyle and Tina Brinkman were not intimately associated with Raffe Ignesman's business of selling girls online, they were guilty by association, possible accomplices. Both the Russians and the FBI were looking for them.

Lyle and Tina disappeared, some said to Mexico, some said to Europe. They did manage to transfer all of the money out of their business and private accounts, so wherever they were, they were living the highlife.

So all those years later when Stephen Bateman said to Tiffany in that Lake Tahoe hotel where they had just made love:

"I actually have a business proposition for you."

"Have you ever heard of Lyle and Tina Brinkman?"

You can fully understand why Tiffany paled with shock and was speechless.

To be continued.