The Writing Ch. 01-02

Story Info
His writing becomes reality after downloading an app.
2.2k words
4.36
2.4k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Writing

Being an amateur writer sounds quite glamorous, but it wasn't.

In his real job, he was a teacher, tired and usually living from one paycheck to another. The writing was his release. He lived alone, having been divorced and dated a couple of women but the affairs were usually like-warm and ended quickly. Tim, like many had more than a passing interest in one or two of his female work colleagues. Gilly held his attention, slender, stunning looking and with a vivacious personality, he listed after her but being married, too beautiful and way out of his league, Tim was relegated to the 'friend zone' and so out of bounds. One Saturday afternoon, he was browsing for writing support websites and downloads that would help him pen the one masterpiece that would make him successful. After hours of searching and quite by accident, he came across a page offering a downloadable program that would make his writing, 'like real life' He thought about it, it wasn't cheap. It was quite expensive, but he was persuaded and paid the full amount. Within moments, the program was downloaded.

Immediately, encouraged by this new editing program, he dug in and started writing a new story, using Gilly, his much lusted-after colleague at work, as the main character, he used her name, for the first time and described her in detail. As he wrote, his mind's eye was filled with every curve, every line of her face, even her perfume, her medium tits, and finally her tight arse. He wanted her pussy to be hairless and her desires unfulfilled. Tim imagined her being sexually frustrated, never reaching orgasm from her husband's pathetic dick and driven to distraction. He wrote that she had taken herself off and taken photographs of her wet pussy and her naked tits and sent them to Tim. Moreover, she had slipped off her damp panties and handed them to him to excite herself and arouse his interest. Then later, she decided to satisfy the burning in her loins by coming to him. Impulsively, she turned up at the main character's flat and demanded the dirtiest sex, he could think of and wrote it down. Of course, Tim wrote himself as the male protagonist and filled nearly two sheets on the wild fucking that he gave her and of course, in sheer gratitude, Gilly would give him all her holes to fill.

"Wow, that's pretty steamy stuff!" Tom sighed, his dick stiffening as he proofread it. He clicked on the new program icon and the program activated. Tim watched it at work, words were changed, and grammar was sharpened. His words were rearranged. Now, there was not a single mistake. It read well. The language was subtle and clever. Tim smiled. Looking at his watch, it was nearly midnight and so uploaded to his cloud files and retired for the night.

The next day was Friday, and a welcome end to the week in school was unlike his usual Friday. He woke refreshed and full of energy. A newfound confidence suffused his body, his mind, and his spirit. Every lesson went well, and he felt great. A feeling he had lost in the years of teaching but regained something of himself today. More than that he had crossed paths with Gilly, who worked in the lower school, and she smiled warmly and was quite chatty and chatted with him. His day was enhanced by her attention. At the end of the day, he found himself wandering to the foundation class, intent on bidding farewell to wish her a nice weekend. She was alone in the class, and busy in the cupboard when he came in.

"Oh, Tim I was hoping to catch you." She emerged from the cupboard straightening her clothes. She walked over to him and slipped a wadded-up pair of wet red panties into his hand. Shocked, he stood, frozen to the spot. She smiled, reached for her phone, deftly found pictures, and sent them to his phone. The iPhone in his pocket vibrated, rousing him from his reverie. He reached into his pocket, pulled it out and found three new photographs had been sent from Gilly's phone. He input his password and opened the pictures. There was a picture of a pair of naked breasts, topped with coral pink nipples, stiff and inviting. The next, a shaved pussy, with two fingers prying her sex open for him to see the fleshy invitation inside. The final item sent, was the most explicit, a brief twenty-second video of her fingering her tight pussy. He could hear her moaning softly and the sound of her wetness slopping as she fucked herself. Tim looked at her as she busied herself with her bag and jacket. Without hesitation, he put the wet panties to his nose. Her scent was intoxicating- sweet but musky. A pure woman's scent. A woman whom he wanted to taste. Instinctively he licked the gusset. She looked at him.

"Soon, you'll taste the real thing." She smiled.

Tim could only stammer a question, "When did you take these?"

"The pictures in the loo at lunchtime. The video, just a moment ago in the cupboard. I couldn't help myself. I wanted you to see my pussy before you fuck me."

"But you're married!" Tim replied,

"Yes, but I need you." With that, she left. Tim stood still shocked and immobile. He couldn't act for a full minute.

All the way home, Tim couldn't believe it. As he parked his little Ford Focus in the flat complex car park, he remembered his story. Barely remembering to lock the car, he dashed up through the exterior door, up the stairs and not his dingy little flat. He opened the laptop, waiting for it to power up. Impatiently, he carefully double-tapped the cloud server icon and downloaded his story.

It was exactly as he wrote. She had taken explicit pictures of herself and given him her damp panties. He stared at how won words. It was unbelievable. He sat down and re-read the words on the screen.

"Surely this can't be right?" He sighed but secretly wanted it to be real. Gilly wouldn't come over -would she?

End of Chapter One.

Chapter Two

The question rolled around his head. Would she come? All the signs pointed towards the affirmative. She had given him her underwear, which was unprecedented. She had photographed her pussy and sent him a video of her herself, which was all the evidence he needed.

Tim tidied and cleaned up the flat, there wasn't much mess anyway. He showered and then took a razor to his face, shaving off the stubble that had grown throughout the day and then concentrated on his scrotum, shaving off stray hairs and then he shaved off his wiry chest hair. Drying himself, he looked at his 50-something physique, in the large mirror he had purchased for the flat. He had kept a reasonable shape, with lightweight workouts in his lounge with a leather weight bag. His real love came from his running routine. He had a flat stomach; his arms still carried some definition. He was just okay. He stopped drinking alcohol a few years ago, so he avoided the beer belly that his generation got. Dressing in simple jeans and a fitted t-shirt, without any briefs, he waited with bated breath.

Before long, a buzzer announced someone at the exterior door, Tim jumped up and pressed the intercom button,

"Yes?" He asked.

"Let me in." Her voice was unmistakable. It was her.

"21." He said clearly and thumbed the entry button. He opened the flat door and looked down the corridor. A flight of stairs exited on his floor. He waited and watched. Moments later, Gilly turned the corner and down the corridor, to him. She smiled at him. She wore a long raincoat, despite the weather offering a warm spring evening. She carried a small holdall and wore expensive heels. She stopped in front of him. She leaned forward and kissed his lips.

"Hello, lover." She mumbled through their locked lips. Tim let her in and closed the door. He turned around, she had put the bag down and unbuttoned the raincoat to reveal a red delicately laced teddy. She dropped the coat and kicked off her shoes. She was jaw-droppingly beautiful. She smiled back and gave him a quizzical look. Tim indicated the door to the left, his bedroom. She walked in. He watched her taut-like ass quiver as she walked into the room. The teddy was snug against her buttocks. Wracked with guilt, he had admired her ass many times as she walked past him at work. Somehow, the guilt has left him, blown away like a blossom in the branches of a tree.

Tonight, she would be his.

Following her into the bedroom, he reached out and tenderly took her by the arm. He had to establish that she was real, her flesh was tangible. Tim couldn't be sure this wasn't a dream. A vivid, tormenting nightmare that, at any second, he would wake up from.

But she was warm to his touch. Her skin was flawless, despite being in her early 40's. She turned round. Tim devoured her with his eyes, her small, neat breasts poked through the lacy material. Her scent filled his nostrils and his room. Her hair brushed over to one side making his heart skip a beat and his stomach lurch. He had wanted her for so long. His cock stirred as if to drive the point home.

Gilly stepped forward and kissed him again, tender at first but then with growing hunger. Her tongue pushed past his lips and found his tongue waiting. She swirled hers around his. Tim pulled her to him firmly, whatever fantasy this was. He had given in to it. Her hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. Their breathing snagged as their desire for each increased. A soft moaning emerged from her mouth, as years of frustration and lust welled up within him. Tim's hand clasped her head and he thrust his tongue deep into her mouth, his hands caressing her long, freshly washed hair.

Tenderly, he brought his hand to her throat and massaged her neck with his thumb. The velvet skin was soft and perfumed. Tim could have stayed kissing her mouth for an eternity of time but now she took the initiative. With one hand she looped her fingers through the shoulder strap of the teddy and slipped it over her shoulder. It fell, exposing her alabaster shoulder, which begged to be kissed.

Without hesitation, his lips kissed down her neck to her shoulder. Toned from hours in the gym, his lips found the crook of her joint and kissed it, then probed it with his tongue.

Gilly moaned gratefully; she was enjoying his attention. Tim couldn't bring his mind to any rational thought; he was lost in this wonderful fantasy. Besides, his attention was now on the swell of her chest, leading to her newly exposed right breast.

"Magnificent!" He whispered as she kissed down her smooth pectoral muscle to her coral pink erect little nipple. He kissed it gently, then used his wet tongue to draw around her nub. Gilly shivered and moaned once again.

She enjoyed the attention to her nipples and Tim was going to supply all she needed. His hand drifted to her other shoulder strap and pushed that aside, the material fell and exposed her left breast to his impatient tongue. Each nipple was stiff and pointed, they turned upwards, inviting attention. Gilly, despite being a whirl of sensual stimulation, wanted to accelerate the experience, and with her free hands tugged at the teddy that, almost willingly, fell to the floor. Tim suckled on each nipple, then started to kiss down her flat stomach. His senses were now filled with a different perfume; her own body's pheromonal scent that rose from her pussy.

Slipping down her flat stomach, Tim kissed every centimetre of her firm, toned belly till he knelt before her. Her pussy was completely hairless, he guessed that she was waxed regularly, her pubis was tense with excitement, and she was already wet in anticipation of his tongue.

Tim, who already felt like all his Christmases had come all at once, was more than happy to inhale her sex.

"Oh my god Gilly, you smell of honey." Tim sighed.

"I want you to taste her." She replied.

Tom lapped at her slim-lipped pussy, wet from her juices. She'd tasted wonderful, musky but sweet.

"Tim, suckle my clit and I'll cum in your mouth." Gully's arousal was matching his own. Snaking his tongue into your quivering count, she arched her back and shuddered. Tim clamped his mouth on her cunt and suckled her stiffened clitoris and sucked firmly. Rising to the extra stimulation, her nub became rigid and with a relaxed tongue swirled it over her clitoris. Immediately, Gilly bucked and squirmed.

"Fuck!" Her swearing continued as her orgasm crashed inside her like a tidal wave. "Fuck! Fuck! Argh! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

A cascade of vaginal fluid flooded Tim's mouth, a stream of hot nectar flowing out his mouth and down his chin. He pulled himself upright, discarded his clothes in a pile, and knelt before he opened her legs, which she did happily and pushed his swollen cock inside her.

She was very tight, despite having children. He pushed through the resistance with Gilly squealing her encouragement.

"That's it! Fuck my dirty little pussy!"

Tim had much more planned for this dirty pussy.

End of Chapter Two.