The Waxing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her bare fingers slowly grasp the head of my cock, and slide it to the side as the razor started up, and buzzed away the hair on my left side. I could feel my penis lightly pulsing in her hand as she slowly she guided my cock over to the left as she buzzed the hair on my right side.

"Be still," she purred, and I felt her fingers close around my shaft, as she pulled my aching cock downward and the razor began shaving the hair at the top of my pubic area. The sound of the razor, her warm breath on my shaft, the feel of her fingers... all were exciting me beyond belief, and I was trying hard not to spurt all over. She let go suddenly, and my dick snapped back, hitting my stomach, and I winced a little.

"Now for the scrotum, which is very sensitive, so be very still, unless you want to get hurt," she said with a wicked smile. "While I'm down there, how about your taint? Should I trim things?"

I could only blurt out "Whatever you think is best. You're the boss."

"I guess I am," she said, with the same half smile. "Don't forget that what I say goes, at least as long as I have the razor."

If possible, the renewed buzz of the razor made me even more excited. I could not get enough of this amazing feeling. The vibration of the razor, the cool feel of Caroline's fingers on my aching cock, and the fact that I was completely nude in front of this sexy woman all combined to drive me even wilder.

Her hand pressed my cock into my stomach, stretching the skin of my scrotum even tighter. She ran the razor along my balls, shaving them down gently. I felt her move her hand back and forth, massaging my shaft up and down. At this point, I was sure than nothing was accidental, and she was teasing me on purpose. Unable to suppress feeling of pleasure, I let out a groan.

The razor then dipped down to my taint, as her hand grasped my scrotum, pulling it up out of the way and then squeezing my balls suddenly, and hard.

I flinched at the sudden pain as I felt it spread through my stomach. She continued squeezing, more than necessary to just grasp them, and I let out a grunt, part pain, and part pleasure.

"What's the matter, John? Does that hurt? I can stop if you want, but you did say I was the boss."

The last thing I wanted her to do was stop, and I knew at this point that she was enjoying the little game she started, so I just said, "No, it's fine, keep going."

"John, I asked if it was too much pain... or maybe it was enough—which was it?" she asked with a sharper tone.

I looked up, a little surprised at the change in her, but Caroline was still smiling, so I said, "It's fine, it's just enough pain, no problem."

She finished, and I heard the razor click off. I lay back, enjoying the cool rush of air over my now almost hairless balls, cock, taint, and chest. She let go of my balls, and as much as I was glad the pain had stopped, I missed the touch of her hand already. My cock was twitching, like I was about to come. I was glad that we were done with the shaving, or I was going to explode.

"Now, John, I need to clean up that shaft. You have a few stray hairs there."

Caroline took tweezers, and grasping my cock head again, went to work pulling them out. I would never have guessed that a few tiny hairs would hurt so much coming out, but they did. I could feel her breath on me as she leaned in closely to get them, and I felt her nylon-clad chest brush against my legs. At this point, I was just praying that I would be able to hold out a little more. My cock was aching and I could feel the orgasm building in my balls.

Finally after a few more excruciating minutes, alternating between pleasure of her holding my shaft and the pain, of her pulling hairs, she straightened up and said, "One last step."

She went back over to her table of oils, and brought a big bottle over to the massage table.

"Since your penis and taint are so sensitive, I'll rub some oil on them so you don't get irritated."

She pumped out a handful of oil, and started rubbing my now almost-bare pubic area, touching everything but my aching cock. Down my thighs she went, cupping my scrotum, and pressing on my taint. She got some more oil, and went to my ass, her fingers dancing at the edge of my anus as they quickly dipped in. Back up she went with more oil, massaging my balls, squeezing them to give me another shot of pain. At this point, my head was spinning. I have never been one to like pain, or be submissive, but I was turning into putty in her hands. I would have done anything she suggested, just to be able to come.

"Almost there." She smiled. "Just need to get the shaft so you don't get an infected hair."

With both hands she grasped my shaft, and smoothed her hands up and down it, teasing my cock until I groaned with pleasure. The head of my cock was bright red and engorged, and the shaft was so hard it was aching. I just wanted to come and release the pressure.

And then she stood up and removed her hands from my cock.

"Done," she announced. "You can get dressed now, and we'll settle up."

There I was, left naked on the table, my cock covered in oil and twitching like it was going to set off immediately. When I say that I have never been that hard without coming, I am not exaggerating. My cock felt enormous, and I could feel my balls pressing into my body, as they got ready to spurt.

I must have look confused, because Caroline asked, "What's the matter? I finished the treatment so you can get dressed—were you expecting more? What did you think was going to happen?"

I couldn't help it. My cock hurt so much that I had to come or I was going to burst. I figured that this was as good a time as any to finish my CFNM fantasy. Looking her in the eyes, I slowly started stroking my cock.

Without breaking eye contact, I said, "I understand, no erotic services from you, but do you mind if I have a few minutes by myself?"

The implication was clear — if she left I was going to masturbate. I was hoping against hope that she would stay and watch.

"It seems to me that you might be more interested if I stayed in the room, wouldn't you? I think you are the kind of guy who likes to show off and that's why you came here. You didn't hesitate to take off your shirt and slide down your briefs."

I just looked at her and didn't say a word, keeping my hand on my cock.

"Answer me, John. Do you like women to look at your cock? Tell me the truth."

"I do like someone watching. Please just let me finish. I feel like I'm going to burst," I begged with my hand on my cock, slowly stroking it up and down.

I saw that she was looking at my rock hard cock now, with that same small smile on her lips. To this day I'm not sure why I thought I needed her permission, but for some reason it was very important that she approve of my dick stroking.

Caroline was looking more interested, and then said, "Stop. Take your hand off your penis. Did you mean it before when you said I was boss?"

Startled, I put my hand to my side. I wasn't sure what was turning this woman who I thought was a slightly horny hippie into a taskmaster, but at this point I didn't care. I just wanted to come and I wanted her to watch me do it.

"Um, yeah sure, I guess you are the boss."

"It doesn't seem like you are sure, John, so I will ask one more time. Did you mean it when you said I was the boss?"

"Yes I did," I replied, just wanting to say anything to keep this fantasy going.

"Good. Then lay there, hands at your sides and I will be right back. We will finish our session then."

She turned and left the room. For some reason, I didn't touch my penis or my body, just lay there, hands at my side, with my cock at attention. My mind was racing as to where she was going. Locking the doors? Getting naked? Calling the police?

Finally, after what felt like a lifetime, Caroline came back in the room and shut the door. She was still dressed, with the same smile on her face.

When she saw me laying there, with my cock in the breeze, her smile got wider.

"Good. I guess I am the boss. It's good to know you can follow instructions. Now where were we? I think you were telling me how you liked a woman watching you stroke that cock of yours, right? A bit of an exhibitionist are you? "

All I could reply was, "Yes, I am. Having you watch me is making my cock ache. Please can I come?"

"Not yet. First you need to answer something else for me. Did you like the pain of the waxing?"

"Um, I don't know," I said. "I liked the oil after, and the wax was not as bad as it could have been."

"How about when I grabbed your balls? Did you like that, John?"

I felt myself get embarrassed again, but I was beyond caring. "Um, yeah I liked that. It felt nice; you turning me on and making me hurt at the same time. I've never felt that before."

Caroline said, "Two more questions. How did it feel when I was touching your asshole? Did you like that?"

"Um yeah, I did. I've never really felt that before either. I liked when you rubbed my taint and my ass crack." I was telling her whatever she wanted to hear. I just wanted to rub my cock and finally get off.

"Last one. Do you trust me? Am I the boss in here?"

I couldn't figure out why she kept asking me that, but I said, "Sure, I mean I hardly know you, but I trust you—you are the boss."

And with that I got her widest smile yet. "Good. So if you trust me, I'll let you finish yourself. I'd love to see you come, since I've been looking at that cock for so long this afternoon. I have two rules: First you can't touch me, and second, I want you to do something for me. Agree?"

I could only nod yes, since my hands were itching to get back to my cock. I could feel the anticipation of weeks building up as I realized this beautiful woman wanted to see me come.

"Good. I want you to stand up for a minute, and turn around so I can admire my job. Then I want you to get back on the table after I put the stirrups up. I want you to put your feet in them while you jerk off."

Without answering, I slid off the table and stood in front of her. My cock was still throbbing and red, and pointing out in front of me. Caroline looked at me, smiling, and reached out and touched the head of my cock. Slowly she twisted my cock one way, and then the other, looking at my now shaved pubic hair.

"Turn around," she said, and it sounded more like a command that a request. Nodding, I turned around, standing with my back towards her.

"Good," she said. "Next time, I think I need to wax that ass - a little too much hair for my taste."

I felt her touching my back, running her hand on the sensitive skin.

"I did a good job, if I say so myself." And with that, I felt a hard SLAP, SLAP, SLAP on my backside. I winced from the blows, wondering what the fuck was going on. "Don't worry dear John, you will get used to it."

Thinking she meant the waxing, I just said, "Yes."

"Lie back down," she said as she slid out the stirrups. "Now put your feet in."

Without hesitating, I lifted up my legs and put my feet in the stirrups. It was a tight squeeze, since they were clearly not made for a 6-foot plus man. My knees were in the air, and I could feel the air on my freshly cleaned scrotum and taint. My ass must have been open to her view, but I didn't care.

"Caroline, can I do it? Can I jerk off now?"

"Go ahead, John, but slowly. I might as well get a nice show, if I have to clean it up."

Staring at Caroline and wondering what was under that yoga outfit, I started stroking my cock, slowly up and down. I had been on the edge so long; I knew this was not going to take long. I kept stroking, watching her watching me, feeling the come building in my balls, when suddenly she said, "Stop!"

Startled, I stopped, and watched and she came closer to me.

"You are about to come, aren't you?"

I nodded yes.

"Good. I want to see it up close. Don't worry about where you come."

I smiled, wondering if she realized how much was going to shoot out of my cock.

"Okay, start again. This might help you finish up," she said as she took her right hand and grabbed my balls, squeezing with all of her strength.

I was shocked, but not too shocked to let go of my dick. The pain was spreading through my lower body, but it only made me harder and closer to coming. I realized that I was fast becoming addicted to the pain she was inflicting, and turned on by her aggression at the same time. I knew she could feel my orgasm building up in my balls, and I started gasping. I was moving my hand as fast as I could at this point, stroking my cock, wanting to splash Caroline with my come.

In a matter of seconds after she grabbed my balls, I started shaking and spurting what felt like gallons of semen. I saw spots in front of my eyes, as I shot ropes of hot sperm all over Caroline. She didn't flinch, she just stood there staring at my dick, holding my scrotum tightly, letting my come fall over her chest and face.

Totally spent and sweaty, my legs were quivering from my orgasm, and I looked up to see Caroline smiling broadly. She kept squeezing my balls until every last bit of come had drained out of me. Finally, she released me, and I realized that I again missed the pain now that it was over. Her face and chest were covered in my come, but she made no move to wipe it away.

"Delicious," is all she said, before leaving the room.

I lay there for a few minutes before getting the sheet to mop up the last of the come off the table and me. I was trying to process what had just happened. Not only had I just masturbated in front of a stranger, but I let her do whatever she wanted to me, and loved the pain that resulted.

I reached down for my boxers, before I realized that they wet with semen. Shrugging, I put on my jeans without them, and slipped on my sneakers and went through the door.

Caroline was sitting at her desk, cleaned up and in her kaftan again, with a receipt in her hand.

"Here you go. One massage, one waxing, and some manscaping."

Startled at the sudden business attitude, I reached for my wallet, got out some cash and handed it to her.

"Thanks," she said. "Here's your change, and my card in case you want to come back."

"Um, thanks, Here's a tip." I passed her a twenty. She took it and bent slightly to put in the drawer. When she did, I got a quick glimpse down her front, and noticed that she was completely nude under the kaftan. I could see her breasts and down to her bare stomach. Obviously, she had taken off her semen-covered top. Even though I had just come more than I had in months, my cock gave a leap, and started getting hard again.

"It will be a bit itchy as it grows in, but that's natural," Caroline said as she walked me to the door. "Just make an appointment when it grows out and I'll be happy to give you another waxing. It's not often I get clients who enjoy the process so much."

She held her arms up for a hug. I leaned in and put my arms around her, my hands, slipping down her back. Before she busted me, I quickly straightened up, but not before she gave my dick one last pat over my pants.

"See you soon," she said, smiling that half smile I had gotten used to.

Stammering, I said, "Thanks, I'll call you in a few weeks when it grows out."

Out in the car, I pulled out her card which read, "Caroline Everson, Licensed Aesthetician. Waxing, bleaching, massage" Under the phone number she had written, "Don't forget - I'm your boss."

To be continued...

12