The Twelve Zenati Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess, especially as the Gambaro's have come to check on the situation and want one of their men with both Olivia and Marcella," Vivienne mused. "I think I have an idea..." she trailed off as Gideon flopped back on the bed and laughed.

"Of course, you do! That's was my first question, remember," he laughed all the more. "Okay hit me with it." He stifled his laugh as she half sat and adjusted her pillows to lean back on the headboard scowling at him for laughing at her.

"I don't think I will," she said airily.

"Since when do you keep secrets from your husband?" he asked with mirth in his voice though he had stopped outright laughing at her.

"It's not a secret it's a thought, and I couldn't do it on my own anyway," she shook her head but was still contemplating how she could pull the whole thing off maybe if she spoke to Lydia about it or perhaps even Junie.

"You don't ever have to do anything on your own again. You have the great big Zenati clan that comes with me," Gideon assured her, leaning in to nuzzle her neck as he spoke the words. "You my love are Vivienne Zenati now and are just as important to the family as I am."

Vivienne gave him a soft smile and turned to face him running a hand over his shoulder to twirl in the short ends of his hair. Then she kissed him using the best distraction she knew to put him off asking any more questions. There would be time enough to feel out her contacts and the float the idea she had to them tomorrow. The more she thought about it though, the more she altered the scenario until she found that magical lightbulb in her head that told her this was the way to help both her friends overcome the horrors of their pasts. Then her mind dulled to everything except the exquisite pleasure of being with her husband and all her attention centred on her him where it should have been all along.

*****

Armando frowned at his computer. He'd finished the paperwork to gift the Royce mansion to the woman known as Aunty Bea. The information emailed to him by Noah with the full name and contact details of the woman Olivia called Aunty Bea bothered him, but he couldn't seem to put a finger on why. Having so recently reread Olivia's deposition for any clues or hints to why Bea would risk her standing and influence amongst the Suebi in order to bargain for the Royce property, he was sure there was a small, inconsequential name or word in there that caused his ill-ease.

"I think I might have something. It requires a small stretch of the imagination, but it's got more probability than anything else we've come up with," Isaac mused turning to face Armando, several pieces of paper in his hands. He had been working with Armando since he had taken over Olivia's case this week, pouring over the details of Olivia's account of events, again and again, looking for any odd details or loose ends.

"Tell me," Armando said, leaning back in his chair and pressing his fingers to his temples.

"Well, the woman we believed was Bea Kottman has given her full name as Bea Kottman-Schwann. The AFP records show that she was arrested and processed without the hyphenation, just Bea Kottman. The only time I can find a reference even close to Schwann anywhere in the arrest records, and information we have from the AFP or in Olivia's statement is a woman she met at a party just after she first met Remington. Except in her statement, she calls her Madonna Swan, not Schwann," Isaac spoke while looking at the paperwork as if still musing through what he was saying.

"I don't think it's that's too much of a stretch are you sure no one with that name is on the arrest sheets?" Armando frowned. Like their own families, he knew family clans were tight amongst the Suebi and to have a surname undocumented amongst the Suebi arrests show up twice in their investigations made him prickle as if they had discovered something significant to the bigger puzzle of why Bea would sell out her own clan. "It's probably worth contacting Olivia and having another talk to her about that specific incident.

"Why not just call her and ask?" Isaac asked, believing that once again, he would be left behind to cover the office.

"Olivia says more with her body language than ever comes out of her mouth," Armando chuckled. "We'll see if they're home, then we can go see her and get his signed so Noah can pick it up in the morning."

"We?" Isaac asked, surprised by the slip of his tongue.

"Yes, we. You haven't spent much time with Olivia, and it will help you understand her statement better if you can ask her questions about it," Armando explained with a wide smile. With Noah being so involved in table business recently, he'd had to rely on Isaac more and more. Despite having clients remaining in his private law practice, Isaac had stepped up during the upheavals that had plagued the family and impacted Noah directly over the last few weeks.

"Alright, I'll go through the initial pages of this one more time while you finish off the paperwork they need. We may have skipped over the first couple of days until we knew she was involved in his businesses as well as his home," Isaac said and went back to his desk feeling pleased that his efforts were finally being recognised and appreciated.

"That slip up at the AFP arrest with her name may also help us pinpoint who is aiding and abetting the Suebi," Armando suggested.

*****

Once Isadore, Oscar and his cousins had left for their dinner arrangements Genesis had bundled Olivia up in his arms and taken her to the playroom. She had been amazingly strong during the friendly but serious meeting, and he knew she would crash after putting up a brave face for so long.

"Stay here, Little One," he said, placing her feet back down on the floor. His voice sent shivers down her spine, and she dropped her hands to her sides.

"Yes, Sir," she knew the room and the tone in his voice, the combination of the two making her so needy.

"You did very well, my little one. I am proud of you for speaking so clearly and concisely with men you barely knew and who have claims on you in some ways. You, however, are mine now, you will not be returning to Perth regardless of the promises they give you," Genesis instructed giving her the security she needed from him and himself the reassurance that given the opportunity she wouldn't leave him. He towered over her in height, but she wasn't frightened of him, she trusted him, and for that, he was beyond grateful.

"Thank you, Master," Olivia bit her lip; Fuck, he made her ache inside when he became the Master in this room. She wouldn't leave him no matter what she was offered by Isadore and Oscar or even Marcella. Genesis knew her inside and out now and could read her like a book. She needed this, needed him, after that meeting, and he knew how much she needed it. She looked down demurely watching him watch her from beneath her long lashes, wondering just what he had in store for her.

"Nothing to say about their offer to have you return to Perth with them?" He asked as he took her chin in his strong fingers and tilted her face up to look at him.

"No Master, my heart belongs here with you, in our home," she said earnestly.

"Yet you said you would consider their offers before they left," he shook his head. It was an excuse he admitted. She had also told them that she had wanted to stay here with him before that one final push from Oscar. It had irritated him, and he knew Olivia had been on the edge of a panic attack when she had nodded, and he imagined she had only given that much so they would leave.

"Bend over, little one." He dropped her chin and bent her over the high bench, flipping up her dress to expose her tight, pale ass. She whimpered at the feel of his hands on her skin. "You realize I am unhappy that you agreed even to consider his offer." He spanked her three times in rapid succession, leaving a rosy glow on her ass.

"Yes, Master," She murmured head down and breathed deeply as she received another three smacks to her heated ass. He pulled her back to her feet then, and he lifted her chin and looked at her sternly. "Your courage and fortitude during that meeting impressed me, Little One, and while your devotion to me made my heart swell with love, it caused me problems in the meeting."

"Problems, Master?" Olivia was momentarily confused until she glanced down to see his huge cock straining against his jeans, and her entire body grew warm with excitement. She loved that she had this effect on him and that he was about to use her so wonderfully.

"Problems," he said, pressing both her small hands against his huge, throbbing cock, "Which you will take care of before you are punished for agreeing to consider their terms. Now strip."

"Yes, sir," she said as he released her, and she began her slow striptease. He watched her perfect little body become more and more exposed as she shed her dress, then bra and panties. She slid her hands down her body for his approval watching his cock growing visibly harder before he turned and brought out two coils of black rope making her shiver in delight and lick her lips.

"Arms behind your back," He instructed, tying a few knots in a length of rope.

She held her arms parallel behind her, and he looped the rope around her shoulders then proceeded to knot and loop it around her arms until there were a series of loops on each arm with a row of knots down the centre, completing a bondage trick he had learned from a Shibari expert. She was practically shivering in pleasure as his strong rough hands worked over her body, giving her goosebumps. He stepped back to admire his handiwork, checking the ties to make sure they were secure and having her wiggle to make sure no circulation was being cut off. Once he was sure she was safe and secure, he tugged on the ropes near her shoulders. He then ran the extra rope up between her thighs before tying it to the loops over her shoulders to create a perfect place for him to grab on to.

"Knees, little one." He said as he tugged her down in front of him.

She knelt submissively before him as he stripped off his shirt, exposing his toned chest and then shed his jeans and boxers. She bit her lip and moaned as she watched his massive length grow even harder at the sight of her bound on her knees before him. She was practically drooling at the sight of him; all she wanted was to take his cock in her mouth and have him use her as his little slut.

"Please, Master, let me take care of you." She was breathing heavily, and she could feel her thighs becoming wet with heat. She poked her tongue out to taste him, but his hands twisted in her hair and pulled her back.

"Wait one moment, little one." He said, releasing her and walking to the drawer. He bent down and poked around inside for a minute before pulling out a plug." Coming back to where she knelt so beautifully for him, he knelt beside her and bent her over, exposing her tiny rosebud, then reached between her thighs. "Ah, my precious Little One, you are so wet for me already." He used her own desire to lubricate the plug and her tight little hole before lining it up and working it in, watching her tiny ass swallow the not so small plug. She squealed at the initial pain then wiggled her ass, getting used to the full feeling, and began to whimper softly as he pushed gently on the base of the plug. "Such a good girl for your Master, little one."

He took her chin in his hand and met her lips with his in a deep kiss, his tongue flicking hers as he reached out a hand and tweaked her nipples, making her give whimpering moan into his mouth. Reluctantly, he broke the kiss and stood up, watching her as he positioned himself in front of her waiting mouth and gave himself a few quick strokes. "Are you ready to suck my cock, little one?"

"Yes." She begged, "Please, Master."

"Then you will my little one." He brought his throbbing cock to her face and felt it engulfed by her hot and waiting mouth. She moaned around his cock and began to suck him. He looked down at the sight of her bound at his mercy, sucking his cock and moaned, holding her head in place. "That's it, baby." His hands twisted through her curls as her perfect mouth began to undo him. She licked around the head of his cock and flicked the underside with her tongue, and his knees almost buckled. He groaned loudly before grabbing her head and forcing himself deeper.

She moaned around his cock as he began to fuck her face, making him groan at the vibrations she was creating. She looked up at him and watched his muscles ripple as he used her mouth; her pussy was aching, and her ass was on fire, it all felt so good that she felt like she might pass out. She could feel him getting close as her head bobbed up and down on his cock; her lips stretched wide to accommodate his girth; her tongue was working wonders as he sawed in and out of her mouth.

"Fuck, Yes! So good. So close, baby," Genesis breathed raggedly. Olivia tried to bob her head faster, but he held her head tightly as he pumped his cock into her waiting mouth. His balls tightened, and he groaned loudly as he held her on him and shot stream after stream of hot cum into her hungry mouth.

She moaned with him getting pleasure from his pleasure. He pulled her mouth off him, and she began to lick him dutifully. Once he was clean, she sat back on her heels and looked up at him. She was confident she did a good job and possibly wouldn't be punished now, but a bit wary because she knew that Oscar's insistence that she could have a good life in Perth had gotten under his skin.

"Thank you, Master," she said on a whispered breath as he helped her stand, arms still bound behind her.

"You are so beautiful, Little One," Genesis stroked her cheek with one hand but then thrust the other between her thighs, feeling the evidence of her pleasure. She moaned, wriggling in delight as he began to play with her pussy.

Sitting down on the bed, he picked her up and settled her into the same kneeling position on the bed. His fingers continued to caress her backside as he gazed at the spectacular view that was his Little One. Naked and bound for him, she looked amazing. Her tiny, pert ass was high in the air, and her thick curls fell in a soft curtain around her face. Her bare pussy lips glistened with her arousal, and the plug was still deep in her ass.

"Master?" She asked, shaking him out of his gazing. He shook his head, regaining some composure.

"This is what just seeing you like this does to me," He gestured to his thick cock, standing to full attention again. "You need to take care of it again, little one."

"How should I do that, Master?" She asked coyly, wiggling her pink hand-marked ass at him slightly as she turned to look over her shoulder. He groaned at her words and fell upon her, bending her before him and thrusting his aching cock into her tight, wet cunt. She moaned as he began to pound into her furiously.

"Fuck! So tight and wet for me. Just like my girl should be." She felt so tight around him, her expert muscles clenching around his throbbing cock, forcing him out, then sucking him in. He pounded in and out at an alarming rate, both of them loving every minute of it. He reached around to grab on to her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples, wishing he had thought to put clamps on her, making her moan and squeal in pleasure even more.

Olivia felt Genesis lose himself in her and the unrelenting pace of his fucking. So was close, so close and she tried to hold back her desperate cry for release when he twisted her nipples and bit into the soft place between her neck and shoulder. Her whole body shook and thrummed with please, and she gritted her teeth against being pulled over the edge into oblivion.

"Please, Master, Oh fuck, please, I need to cum," she got out in high staccato squeaks and whimpers.

"Go ahead, little one." He moaned against her neck, knowing his release was just around the corner. "Cum for me, little one."

Just as the words left his lips, Olivia let go. She began to moan and convulse in a massive climax while her pussy clenched around him and the plug in her ass. She was barely with it enough to realise that he came within moments of her with a roar.

Gently he pulled out of her and laid down next to her, pulling her into his arms.

"I am yours, little one. Just as you are mine," Genesis admitted to her. "I love you, and I will marry you as soon as we are both free of all the Suebi bullshit. You will be mine in every way possible, including being my wife."

Olivia blinked not sure if she could believe what he said. She loved him and knew that he loved her but marriage and a wedding. Just the thought of her last wedding day caused her to freeze in his arms. He rose above her and frowned down at her troubled face before she pulled a mask over it and looked up at him with love and smiled. She was saved by having to answer any awkward questions before she had time to think about what he was saying by his phone ringing out his loud melody from where he had left it by the door.

"You better get that in case it's Noah," she whispered through her smile.

"This conversation is not over," he warned her rising from the bed. He watched as she squirmed to get comfortable in the bed with her arms still bound and smiled. She was the most incredible woman, and every day he fell more in love with her. He understood why she might not want a wedding after what had happened with Remington, but she had to know he would never force her into that situation. They could elope, or have a garden wedding at home on the family property with as few or as many guests as she wanted. Perhaps pushing the subject now when there was so much else to consider wasn't necessary, so he lightened his mood and concentrated on the call.

Genesis frowned as he disconnected the call from his father. So much for spending the evening wrapped up in his little angel. Truth be told the downtime today had rankled him. There were too many unanswered questions that plagued his thoughts, and the gut feeling he had about Apollo's relationship with Olivia's father still bugged him. He knew there was something he was missing, but he couldn't work out what.

"Come, little one. It seems we are having visitors this evening after all," Genesis leaned down to kiss the woman he loved who still wore the rope he had bound her in. As he slowly undid the bindings, he took in the fading lines that decorated her skin and hummed in pleasure. She was everything to him and never ceased to surprise him with a need that matched his own so well.

He had always dated tall, svelte model types before. Independent women who knew their worth and what their submission was worth to a Dominant. Never would he have believed the strength and resilience of a petite woman like Olivia or how much he would enjoy her dependence on him. Love swelled in his chest as she looked up at him with only love and devotion in her eyes, and he took then her hand taking her to the bathroom to clean up before his father's arrival.

"I can order us dinner while you and your father talk if you like," Olivia offered as Genesis went to answer the door.

"Somehow I think he will want to talk to you rather than me," he said thoughtfully. "Leave dinner for now, and we can ask Dad whether he would like to join us."

They didn't have to wait long before Armando was at the door with Isaac following close behind him when they entered. After a quick explanation of the name oddity with a little speculation.

"I don't remember much," Olivia said frowning. "Remy gave me a necklace with one of those tribal knot things, and she commented on it to Remy as if she was surprised. She was tall and beautiful, and she and Remy knew each other well I think he introduced her as an old friend, but we barely spoke to her for more than a minute or two as far as I can remember." She hated that she was practically useless in helping her own defence. She'd been truthful, but without proof, no one seemed to believe her except Genesis and his brothers.