The Trader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something touched the head of my cock. It felt like a pair of lips. The opened and slid over the head and clenched just behind the crown. I felt a slight suction.

Holding me in place she rolled us both over into the missionary position. He legs went around my ass and she pulled me all the way in. Her pussy started milking my cock. It contracted around the base and squeezed it up to the tip. The lips held onto the head of my cock and gently squeezed it. The milking action sped up and my brain flooded again.

"Now, Eric. Give me your seed. Put your child in me. Fill me with your seed."

The most intense orgasm I had ever experienced overwhelmed me. I heard roaring in my ears. Lights flashed behind my eyes. Every nerve in my body fired. My cock flared and rope after rope shot into her. My screams filled the room and I pumped her full of cum. All the muscles in her body locked and held me in place. A keening animal like sound joined in harmony with my screams.

Her muscles kept milking my cock long after I was drained. Our orgasm seemed to last for hours. There was no sense of time. Just pure ecstasy took both of us. I fell limp on her chest. She held me in place till she recovered. Slowly she rolled me off and held me close.

After a brief cuddle session she led me back to the room.

"Sleep again, Eric."

She changed the amulets and walked out. Everything went white again.

The next thing I know I'm sitting at my table. A bowl of chili, a glass of milk and some chips are sitting in front of me. I jerk like someone stuck me with a pin.

"Amy. What just happened?"

"You took food from the synthesizer, Master."

"No, something happened. I was gone from the ship."

"You never left the ship, Master."

"Check all systems for malfunction and report."

After a few minutes Amy reported.

"All systems are functioning within normal parameters, Master."

I stood up and rubbed the back of my neck. I felt something around my neck. I removed the amulet from my neck.

I fainted.

12