The Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time, my love."

"Is he here?"

Simon did not answer, but took a black velvet blindfold from his pocket and had me sit while he wrapped it around my face and velcroed it into place. I have been blindfolded before, and there had always been some light. Sometimes there had been a slight gap beside my nose permitting me to cheat blindness to some extent. Not this one. It was total blackness.

Hands guided me out of one room and into another. My dressing gown was untied, and someone caressed my breasts. It was soft and gentle and loving. It was nice. My gown was slipped from my shoulders. My nipples were being kissed. Nemo knew how I liked my nipples kissed. Simon must be guiding him. Or was it Nemo. Two people were kissing my nipples. How many people were watching? What was happening?

They guided me to lie across a bed. Someone raised my legs and somehow they were supported. I heard Simon whispering. I felt my pubic hair being stroked, and then a moist warm tongue gently glided across my labia. That was Simon. That was exactly how he did it. Others were massaging my arms. They were using my favourite scented oil. There was a slight click. Someone had opened a bottle. Something cold touched me between my legs, and I flinched slightly. A finger was rubbing, exploring and smearing. More lube dripped onto me and the finger marshalled it between my cheeks. The finger touched my entrance – or should that be exit? Someone else was playing with my bum. Who was it?

What was that. It was a zip fastener being opened. Was it someone fully clothed getting undressed? Was it Nemo? No, it did not sound like clothing, it was somehow a hollow sound. I heard Simon's voice.

"Her toys."

I heard actvity, and after a few moments something smooth touched me. It was my slim plug. The zip had been my overnight case. The plug tip wandered and teased around me until after a minute or so it came to rest in exactly the right place. There was a slight pressure and I opened for it. It withdrew again. I wanted it and it was teasing me. Pressure and release. Pressure and release. More pressure and release. It was entering and leaving me. It would touch against me, then enter and stretch me a little, and withdraw. I imagined it poised, waiting, not quite touching me. I squirmed slightly to feel its touch, and there it was.

Now it was being rocked back and forth within me.

A shallow push, release, push, release, push deeper, release. I could feel the very slight roughness of my plug sliding in and out of me,

A noise. It was the clock chiming. Fifteen minutes until midnight.

Deeper – it was there – my bottom closed itself around the toys thin shaft possessively. I heard murmurs of pleasure from my watchers.

It was no longer pushing – it was being pulled. They wanted to pull my toy out of me, and I automatically clenched myself around it. It was mine. I was keeping it. I relaxed and its shoulders popped out from within me. Oh yes, this was best. It was moving. It was right in again. Again I clenched, but whoever it was pulled harder, and the pressure made me release my clench. Oh yes – the popping in and out was what I wanted.

"Do it again," I squealed.

"Shhhh, darling." Simon's voice.

All the same, my toy was popped slowly in and out of me time after time. I heard activity. Pop out, pop in, pop out, pop in again. Pop out. I waited for the return, but it did not happen.

"Please don't stop"

"Shhhh."

It was there again. No, it was different. My body had warmed the plug. This was cold. It was different. It delved and pushed. I stretched and gaped. It was my second plug, wasn't it. I was my favourite one – the one I played with most. I could take it inside me easily.

Push, slide, release, push sliiide, release, push sliiiiide, pop. I had it.

I was breathing quite heavily.

"Are you all right my love?" Simon whispered.

"Oh yes. Don't let them stop. Huuh" I gasped as the larger plug popped and released itself.

In, out. Pop in, pop out. Push in. Pull, clench, release, pop out and gasp.

It wasn't there. Oh No. It was my third plug. It was too big for me. I had never managed it. It was sliding. Oh God it's big. It's fucking huge. Its fucking me. Plunge and plunge and plunge and stretch and stretch and no, its too much. What was my safe word. What was it? Oh yes, I remember, - taxi. Do I shout taxi to make them stop? I want them to stop, but no, I want it again, plunge and stretch and plunge and stretch and nearly, plunge, nearly, plunge YES!

Someone was wiping the sweat off me.

I was full. Full. Fuller than overflowing. I moved myself and felt the varying pressures inside me. They were pulling it. If I didn't release it I would split in two. I pushed as if against a giant turd and pushed again. It had gone. I was panting.

What now? Pop. Something was in me again. Pop . Another. It was bigger. Push. This must be my string of anal beads. Six beads on a bendy silicone shaft, each bead – pop, the fourth was in place – each bead bigger than the last. I had managed four before, but not the fifth. But there it was, being pushed inside me. Why had I failed before? It went in so easily. The sixth. They were pushing it. I wanted it. No. They were pulling it. It was leaving me, and I wanted it. I clenched, but the pulsing as each bead slipped from me was amazing. Thank you. The are replacing it. One, two, three, four, harder now, five, now I can do it. Give me six. Push you bastards, push, push, push, shit, it's there.

I heard a cheer from those around me and the characteristic sounds of coupled fondling each other excitedly.

Bong. The clock was chiming midnight. The sound made me jump and clench myself around that massive sixth ball. Eleven more chimes. I waited and reacted to each one. It felt good.

Around me there was whispering, which receded. There were bare footsteps. They were leaving the room. The door closed. There was breathing. There was someone in the room with me. It must be Nemo. Whoever it was moved around the room. I heard the door rattle. Had he locked it?

My legs were lifted from the supports, and it was clear that I was to kneel on cushions on the floor beside the bed, with my body across it. As I moved, the handle of the beads swung touched my legs, reminding me, if a reminder was needed, of the reason I felt so stretched and full.

The handle was lifted. A slight pull. It felt great, but I was not sure that I could bear the ball being pulled from me. The movement. The strange person with me. I had tensed. I had to be relaxed. If I wasn't relaxed I was doing it wrong, and if I was doing it wrong it would hurt.

Relax. Breath slowly. Just go with it. Enjoy the feeling. Its good, isn't it. Yes it's good. It IS good. He's pulling it again. Relax, let it go. Help it. Push a bit, strain a bit. No, No, its too big, no, no, yes, its gone.

What's he doing? He's pressing the ball again, but not firmly. He's not trying to push it back in. He's, ... he's ... he's just massaging my anus with the ball. My anus wants it. It is trying to gape itself around it. Push it into me you swine.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I'm exploding. The ball against my anus is buzzing. No, he is pressing a vibrator against it and it is turning me to jelly.

That is what Pete did to Molly. Nemo is Pete – he must be. When we were a group we could easily have been a sharing foursome – it had never happened, but I had thought about it. I think that I would have welcomed Pete into my bed – but now ...

O God, that buzzing.

He moved the vibrator. He was holding it to my clit. It was sliding back and forth, every now and then touching it fully. With his other hand he was manoeuvring the ball. Was he going to push it in again. I wanted it. No I didn't, it was too big. Push it in, Pete, please, no stop. Oh my clit, I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm coming.

The vibrator dropped from his hand. He pulled the handle and the entire string slipped from me. As each ball left me I spasmed and squealed.

Oh. What's this? It's warm and soft and pushing. He's doing it. I'm stretching round him. I want him. I try to push myself back against him and he is there. He's rocking back and forth. He's getting faster. He's in me and he's out of control, and he's jerking and pulsing and gasping and cumming and cumming and cumming inside me. He is sperming my rectum. He has been fucking my arse. He has been buggering me and I am well and truly buggered.

We stop, and pant, and catch my breath. I feel him soften inside me. After a minute or so he leaves me and I miss him. I miss that feeling.

He leans over me and unrips the velcro of my blindfold.

The light is bright, and I am dazzled. Then I see the camera. I turn around slowly expecting to see Pete standing there.

"April fool." Simon was grinning like an idiot. From outside the door I heard loud cheers. I swung a punch at my husband, but I did not mean it, and he caught my fist easily and my punch became a long, sloppy, smoochy and considerably sweaty hug.

"I love you. It there any of that food left? I want a drink."

...

A couple of platefuls and a couple of G & Ts later a thought occurred to me.

"My love, you know this place is S Quad, or the Squad."

"Yes?"

"Safety, secrecy, sight and social!"

"Yes?"

"Well there's another one. Safeword!"

"What are you getting at?"

"It's five esses, not four. It shouldn't be quad, it should be pent, as in pentagon."

"But that would make us S Pent – The Spent."

"Well I am. Aren't you?"

..........................................

Thanks for reading my story. Let me know what you think please.

12