The Soldier Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dirty girl! Don't say shit like that to your Dad!" Jim laughed and he couldn't believe what Holly said and hoped that his face wasn't red with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I just like my butt spanked now and then, but if you did it...wow!" Holly said with lust in her soft voice and she was very shocked at what just came out of her mouth.

He couldn't believe Holly, but it was kinda hot. "I think one of us has had too much to drink." Jim said as he gently sat her down on the sofa that Holly loved so much.

"Nah, I'm good and I'm ready for another drink. Ahhh, my most favorite place on earth!" Holly cried out as she turned and tried her best to hug the sofa. "Of all the things I missed, sitting here with you at night was the one that really hurt me the most," she whispered up to him and tears started welling up in her eyes.

Jim sat down beside Holly and hugged her. "Now, you can sit here anytime you want."

"As long as you're with me, I will." Holly purred as she leaned up and kissed him on the side of the mouth.

Jim was a little taken as Holly kissed him like she did, but they were always close and did lots of similar things, all of the time. They were always hugging each other, holding hands in public and shared lots of kisses, no matter where they were. He guessed it to be a little case of shock. They hadn't hugged or kissed, in a very long time and Jim was surprised.

"Dang, I forgot how good a kiss could feel!" Jim said with a moan and hoped he didn't get hard.

Holly just smiled and replied. "Well then, I guess I better get to kissin' you and bring back some nice memories!"

"I wonder about you sometimes!" he laughed and stood up. "Can you handle another drink or not?"

"Yes, I'm not even close to having a good buzz yet!" Holly giggled and she ready was to snuggle with her Daddy.

Jim looked down to Holly and laughed. "You can't even sit up straight!" he laughed again and quickly went to make them another drink.

She leaned back on the sofa, pulled her feet up to her butt cheeks and looked down to her panties. "Oh my God, I'm fuckin' drenched!" she laughed and wondered if he would notice, if he did, Daddy was going to get a treat.

Jim came back in the room and loved the way Holly was sitting. "I missed you sitting like that," he said giving her long legs a good look-over, before he sat down.

"I bet it was my tightest jeans, huh?"

"Hell yeah, I'm not a pervert but one of us has a great ass!" he laughed as he reached Holly's drink over to her mouth.

She drank and tried not to laugh at him. "I'm glad you like it that much. Just think, Daddy, I'm home for as long as you want me and...at your mercy, too." Holly purred and she was shocked when Daddy leaned to her mouth and kissed her.

"I know and I love it," he whispered and very gently, kissed Holly's sexy lips. His cock jumped and Jim knew this had to stop before something bad happened. "We need to change the subject and fast!" Jim said as he quickly sat up straight and reached for his movies.

"Well, here they are. Now you know what a dirty old man I really am!" Jim said as he held the movies for Holly to read.

"Wow, you are a wild one, Daddy!" Holly giggled as she read each title and it made her pussy burn more than before. "Daddy, you wanted to change the subject and then, you show me this shit!" Holly laughed and wished that she could give her pussy a little slap and calm it down. At this rate, if he touched her, she would explode in his arms.

Jim watched her reading the movies and a very nice scent, drifted up his nose. 'Oh shit, she smells so fuckin' good!' he moaned to himself and sniffed more of her womanly bouquet, deep up his nose and to his brain.

"You're the one that wanted to see them." Jim said as he sat the movies on her knees and he saw it. Holly was dripping wet.

She looked into his eyes and her heart fluttered. "I think it would be cool as heck to watch one of them...with you."

"Even if, the girl is screaming 'Daddy' the entire movie?" he asked with a sly grin and watched Holly's face turning a warm shade of pink.

Holly felt her face getting warm and replied. "Why not, I'm a big girl now!"

"I've got one where all they do is um...suck. One where they bone each other to death and one...um...they do them up the butt."

"I've always been a fan of...um...sucking, nice things. How about that one?" Holly said with a low voice thinking of sucking his long cock and how good it would feel down her throat.

He gave her a wink, jumped up and the movie was in the machine and playing. "You don't play around, do you?" she moaned with lust and Holly had a nice idea.

"Daddy, this ol' bra is killing me. Can you help me take it off, please?" Holly asked with a helpless voice as she batted her big, dark eyes at him, knowing he would do anything she asked.

Jim froze and gave her a helpless smile. "You'll have to tell me how to do this," he said and sat the drinks on the table next to him.

"Lift my shirt, I'll pull my arms out and you unhook it and that's all there is to it." Holly said with a little grin, wondering how he was going to react when she needed a shower and that would be soon.

Jim always loved looking and checking out Holly, but now, things were different, he had to do everything for her, and he hoped it all worked out. He lifted Holly's shirt and carefully unclasped her tiny bra.

"Mmmm, you smell so nice!" he moaned and couldn't help but enjoy her sweet-smelling perfume and seeing her entire, right breast. "What's in your nipple, girl?" he asked with a sharp tone and Jim could not believe what he saw.

"It's called a, nipple ring, Daddy. Do you like it?" she asked with a wink and went on talking to him. "Thank you, Daddy. That's my body lotion you smell. I had my nurse rub my entire body with it every single day. But now, you get to do it for me." Holly whispered and watched his eyes grow as big as dinner plates.

"Well, um...I...um I can't believe you did something like that. Your breasts are perfect, baby." Jim said as the ring filled his mind and he thought of rubbing lotion all over her beautiful body and if he could do it or not.

"Ah, thank you, Daddy. You'll never know how awesome they feel!" Holly moaned as she thought of him playing with them. "My nipples were always very sensitive to begin with, but now...they're even better!" she smiled and loved the look on his face. It looked as if she had just explained the birds and the bees to him.

Jim started to talk about some of the things he would be doing for Holly, but the movie started to play. A young girl came home late, the Dad tried talking to her, but she wasn't paying any attention to him. So, he grabbed her by the hair, tossed her down and the man started slapping her ass.

"Why didn't you punish me like that?" Holly asked with a sexy voice and was ready to lay down with him.

"Yeah, like you ever got into trouble," he laughed and thought of bending Holly over the same way, but she was his baby.

"Well, if nothing else, it would have been fun!" Holly giggled and lay down on the sofa. "Come, I need me some huggin', Mister!"

Jim was lost and with all the things he would be doing for his very, sexy daughter, he knew this was going to be a challenge. He turned off the light and gently moved behind Holly.

"You never realize how much you miss something, until you get it after a long time of doing without." Jim whispered in her ear as he caressed her flat stomach.

"Tell me about it!" she moaned and pushed her butt back to his hips. "Ouch, your jeans are going to rip the flesh off of my poor butt! I think you should take them off so we can get closer," she whispered with a little smile and thought of Daddy's big cock on her butt.

Jim knew better, but he was horny, she was over twenty-one and they both had a great buzz. So, he figured what the hell. "All I have on is...silk boxers, so if you feel anything poking you, I'm sorry." Jim said as he pulled down his jeans and Holly's pretty eyes were locked on him.

"Damn, Daddy, you need someone to fix him for you or get a leash on it!" Holly giggled as she looked at the massive tent his boxers were making.

He moved behind her and when his cock touched Holly's butt, he wanted to cum all over it. "I'd love that, but not many girls like old men." Jim said as he snuggled closer to her and his stiff cock was resting in her butt-crack.

"So, you gotta taste for the young shit, do ya?" Holly giggled and didn't blame him one bit. If a good-looking guy Daddy's age wanted a young girl, why the fuck not.

"Hell yeah, girl!" he replied and gently tickled Holly's side, making her twist on her back. Her tiny shirt slid up; to the bottoms of her breasts and Jim saw the tiny ring again. "Those do look pretty hot!" Jim whispered as he looked at the small golden ring going through Holly's nipple.

She bit her lip and reached her right arm to hopefully, pull up her shirt for Daddy. "I knew you'd like them. Do you wanta touch them?" Holly purred as she watched his eyes. "I don't mind at all and I think you'll like it...too," she whispered as his eyes looked into hers and Holly's body was about to burst into flames.

"You're going to kill me!" he moaned and sat up for a drink and a smoke.

She saw him and couldn't believe it. "Daddy, did I shock you by saying that? I really don't mind if you touch or play with them. I think it would be so exciting if you did." Holly said with a seductive smile and she sat up for a drink of her own.

He looked at the movie, the young girl was going to suck down a nine or ten inch cock and Jim replied. "Damn, look at that!" he moaned as his favorite girl went to work on the massively long cock.

"Mmmm, lucky, little bitch! I wish I had me one that long to um...suck all freakin' night!" she moaned as Daddy's long cock filled her thoughts. "Did I scare you, Daddy? If I did, I'm sorry."

"Nah, you've just had too much to drink, baby."

"I love you and we're both adults, so...it wouldn't matter, if you did." Holly looked at him with needy eyes. She snuggled closer and added. "You're gunna be doing a lot more 'personal' things than that for me, so playing with my little rings...wouldn't be anything."

He looked at her and said. "Please stop it, Holly."

"Ok, but if ya change your mind...you know where I live." Holly giggled and flopped back on the sofa. She yawned once, closed her eyes and Jim heard a soft snore.

Jim smiled as he lightly puffed his cigarette. "It's so good to have you back home," he whispered, not wanting to wake Holly. She had a long and very busy day and with the booze she had, it knocked her pretty ass out.

"I'll put you in your bed and if anything comes up, you can come get me." Jim said as his eyes looked up and down her muscular legs, thinking of rubbing her whole body down with lotion. "Mmmm, I'm gunna die!"

"Oh hell, I forgot...I even get to give you a shower or bath! I hope I live through this." Jim said with a soft voice, knowing he would have to get out at least once a week for some relief.

He had a phone number, that when dialed, a man could practically have any dream come true. Jim called it before, but he started falling for a young girl that looked like a twin sister to Holly, Jim knew it was time to leave. He couldn't bring a woman into his house because she looked like his daughter, so he never went to her again and that was three years ago.

Jim put out his cigarette and gulped down the last of his drink. "I better get you to bed. Tomorrow is going to be one for the record book," he said with a sigh.

"I hope I can keep from doing anything wrong." Jim added as he thought of touching her beautiful body and he hoped he wouldn't do anything out of the way and hurt her feelings towards him.

He walked towards her, reached down and quickly scooped her up and into his arms. He looked to Holly's pretty face and thought back in time, when she was a tiny girl. Jim felt her little arms trying to hug him and it broke his heart.

"My poor, little baby, I'll take care of you for as long as I can."

*.

Jim was laying in bed, thinking of Holly's friend, Cassie and he started to grow. She was almost six-foot tall, long blonde hair down to her butt and she had one gorgeous body. Her breasts were pointed and Cassie's nipples were always hard filling Jim's eyes.

Cassie ran track in high school and now college, so her hips, butt and long legs, were in excellent shape. Jim loved watching her walk or anything that involved her legs moving or her muscles flexing.

Holly and most of her friends were getting ready for their first year at college, when one day, for some reason, Jim and Cassie were left alone in the house. "What are you doing in my room?" Jim asked with a smile, when he came from the shower and found the young beauty lying naked on his bed. Well, she had on a pair of those G-string undies if you count them as something.

"Everyone went to the movies and I got bored." Cassie said as she watched Jim's big cock swinging between his legs, hoping like hell, she could fuck him, without being torn apart.

"Why didn't you go?" he asked brushing his hair, while looking at Cassie's gorgeous body. Her nipples were hard, her breathing was heavy and filled with excitement, but something else caught his attention and he lightly inhaled.

"I lied and said I didn't feel good," she smiled, turned and stretched out on the bed, knowing Jim had a perfect view of her excited pussy and his cock grew more.

He looked at her face and Jim was ready to have some fun with Cassie. "Is there any special reason you're in my room? I've told all of you not to come in here, unless you're through with the teasing bull-shit and ready to get down to business." Jim said, turning to look at her face and sky-blue eyes that were locked on his stiffening cock.

Jim walked up to the side of his bed. His cock was hanging only inches from Cassie's panting mouth and he could feel her hot breath on his shaft. "Are you ready to get down to some um...business?" he said with a low growl and Jim grabbed both of Cassie's breasts and he squeezed hard.

She sucked in a deep breath of air and Cassie wanted to scream with joy. "Yes!" Cassie yelled out, as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, practically smashing them and it sent shivers up her spine.

"You also know that I've been dying to um..." Jim tried saying, but he was cut off by Cassie.

"Fuck a girl like in that movie we watched!" she growled with lust, thinking of Jim tying her up, beating her ass and all but raping her. Hell yes, Cassie was in on this shit. She loved being spanked and roughed up, but guys her age, well, can you say, dumb-ass?

"From the sound of your voice," he tried saying, but like before, she cut him off.

She looked up and said with need. "I'm ready, able and more than fucking willing!" Cassie growled again as she watched his cock filling more and wondered how big it was going to get.

"Oh, Miss Shy and Quiet, is finally letting go and having some fun!" he laughed and continued to smash her tender nipples.

"I've been like a lioness, stalking her prey, waiting for the perfect moment to strike and today...she's ready!" Cassie moaned from the pain of her tender nipples being tortured and the need to have a real 'man' fuck her.

"Are you sure about this? No fucking backing out and I mean it!" Jim said with a stern and serious voice. He didn't want to get things going and have a girl back out on him.

Cassie thought one more time and she replied. "Yes, I'm ready and I won't back out on you, but...I want it like that movie! Will you do that kinda shit to me, Jim, please?" she panted with need, thinking of him tying her up and doing 'anything' he wanted to her.

"Oh Cassie," he leaned down and gave her a long and deep kiss, as he rubbed and soothed her nipples. "That would be so fucking awesome! Are you sure?" he asked one more time.

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life! I want you to do 'anything' you've wanted or dreamt of doing to me!" she purred.

"Slap my ass all you want!" Cassie moaned and stroked his cock.

"Fuck my mouth all you want!" she whispered and slowly licked her sexy lips and her hand moved faster.

"Fuck my pussy like you would a whore's!" she moaned and spread her long legs, showing Jim the prize he was about to enjoy and Cassie stroked him harder.

"But, I really need you to...fuck my ass like I was a dog and...it better be hard!" she moaned louder, lifted his cock, opened her mouth and she started sucking his swollen, cock-head.

"Oh Lord...you nasty, little whore!" he laughed and watched the young beauty devouring the tip of his cock.

It felt like Cassie was sucking on a piece of hot steel, but she knew what it really was, it was the cock of a fantastic man that was about to fuck her senseless. Her teeth were locked on the back of the head, where it connects to the shaft, holding it in place, while Cassie sucked and stroked it hard. Jim's moaning, told her it was good and she did it harder.

"Damn girl!" Jim grunted and hoped that she didn't make him cum yet, but Cassie was damn good at this and it was going to be a challenge.

She eased from him, looked up and asked with a whisper. "Am I doing it right, Sir?" Cassie smiled and went right back to sucking him.

"Ahhh, God! I'm gunna cum if you don't slow down some, baby!" Jim said as he gently gave her sexy and very slender ass, a little slap to get her attention.

She pulled from him and just laid on the bed, smiling at him. "That was fun! I want to do it more, but this time," she paused to turn and let her head hang from the side of his bed.

"I want you to pretend that my mouth is my...um...um...cunt and I want you to fuck it hard and fuck it deep!" Cassie said looking at his cock dangling in front of her face, teasing her lips and she was ready.

Jim stood, looking at Cassie and the position, she was in and his cock jumped. "I fucked my wife that way and she loved and took it all. Do you think you can?" he asked and lifted his cock to Cassie's young, mouth, watching her licking all over it.

"If I can't...I want you to 'make' me do it and I mean it, Jim! I want you to ram it in my mouth and down my fucking throat!" she purred and licked a big, gooey drop of cum from the tip of him.

"Will you do that?" Cassie begged him as she licked and started sucking the sides of his shaft, enjoying the taste of his manly flesh in her mouth.

"Open that pretty mouth girl!" he ordered her and gave Cassie's left leg a good slap.

She opened her mouth and Jim pushed his now, very hard cock into her mouth, until it hit the back and she lightly gagged. "Arrrggg! Oh fuck, yeah!" Cassie laughed, wiped her mouth and quickly went right back to pleasing Jim.

"Oh you nasty, whore! I might fuckin' marry you!" he grunted as Cassie had him right back in her mouth, sucking harder and pulling him in more.

She felt it at her throat, Cassie tilted her neck and he went in, but she gagged. "Arrrggg, mother fuck, yes!" she squealed with excitement, took a breath and went back for more.

Jim was helpless as he watched the young girl, trying her best to take every inch of him. She sucked, licked and kept pulling him into her warm, silky throat, but Cassie gagged each time.

She jerked him from her mouth and laughed. "Holly shit, I fucking love it!" Cassie grinned and she tried it again, but Jim heard something and it pulled him from the dream.

*.

He heard Holly calling for him. Jim quickly sat up and went to see what she needed. Jim found her in the bathroom, struggling to pull down her undies, but he wasn't fast enough. Jim saw water running down Holly's thighs and on the floor.

She quickly started crying and fell on the floor, sobbing like a baby. "Come on, baby. Its ok, no big deal, shit happens," he said as he knelt down beside Holly and hugged.