The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can still have sex," she whispered, "I've missed feeling my brother's cock being inside me."

"Are you sure?"

Rolling onto her back, she took me with her, feeling her legs spread and I was a little surprise to feel she was wet already. Kissing her as I slid my cock inside her, she whimpered as I slowly buried my length, breaking the kiss as she needed to moan before her face lit up in an utterly gorgeous smile. Her hands ran up and down my back as we made love, savouring the how tight and hot my sister's pussy was one again. She moaned softly, quietly urging me on, grinning at her when she wrapped her legs around me, begging me to fill her pussy once again.

When she climaxed, I was caught by surprise as she'd rarely done that before, at least when she was on her back. Noticing my surprise, she said it simply felt far too good having her brother inside her once again. Begging for more, I upped the tempo, running a hand down to her arse as I started to fuck her a little harder.

"That's it, Nate," she cried, "Fuck your sister. You've always owned my pussy."

"I have one more thing to do, Amy, then we'll be together again."

"Promise?"

I met her eyes before kissing her. "I promise."

She knew I didn't make promises. The fact I just did... She knew what that meant. "If you disappear again, I'm going to hunt you down and kick your arse."

"I'm sorry, Amy. I thought I did the right thing."

"I know you would have done the right thing. Now cum in me so we can sleep. We'll talk about all this later." Kissing me again, she smirked. "That's it, little brother. Your older sister needs your cum. And better news is that she hasn't been on the pill in years since she hasn't had sex with any men." Kissing up my cheek, she added softly, "But she has enjoyed some fun with our cousins from time to time."

"Is it the right time?"

"Cum in me and find out, little brother. Your sister wants your cum. She needs your cum. She wants to feel you spurt as deep as possible, hopefully some of your seed making its way to my womb."

"I love you," I groaned.

"I love you so much," she moaned softly, "Now cum in me!"

My sister got what she wanted a few seconds later, kissing her as I felt my cock throb again and again. I kept pumping even after my climax had passed, Amy content to lie on her back, her hips moving in time to my thrusts. "Still hard for your sister, Nate?"

"Fuck yes. I've missed my sister's hot little body."

"Going to cum in her again?"

I pulled out and easily moved her onto her knees. She glanced back and grinned as I slid back inside her. Placing my mouth to her ear, she shuddered as my hot breath ran down her neck. "Does my big sister need to be fucked nice and hard?"

Choking back a sob, she nodded. "I need you more than anything, Nate. Fuck me until you cum again. Then cuddle me all night like you used to."

We fucked for at least another hour before my sister got just what she wanted, spooned back against me, holding my hands in hers against her chest. Even in the darkness, facing away from me, I knew she was smiling. When she moved our hands to her belly, I felt her sigh. "I always wanted a baby with you, Nate," she told me. I knew that already, of course.

"One of the many things we'll need to discuss."

"I'm not the only one. Does Julia want a baby?"

"She does."

"Good. Make her a mummy too. Anyone else?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"I do. Tell me, Nate. Anyone you love, and who loves you, is bound to be a great woman."

"There's only one other who I'd love you to meet. She's a young woman. Adriana. I met her while on assignment in Brazil. I'm sure she's wondering where we are right now."

"Hopefully I'll get to meet her one day too." She yawned, shuffling back against me. "I missed you so much. My heart is already healing knowing that you're here with me again, Nate," she said softly, "Promise me lots of kisses and cuddles?"

"Of course."

"Good. As you owe me a lot of them. Same for your cousins and Katie..."

"Katie knew, Amy."

"I had a feeling something was up but it's okay, Nate. I know that, after we talk, I'll understand. It might be difficult for a little while, but I'll understand."

Waking the next morning, we were the last to wake up and join everyone else. Hannah, Emma and Katie blushed at our appearance. As they were in the room next to us, I assumed they'd heard me with my sister. Julia rose from her position and immediately hugged Amy. "I understand why," she assured Amy, "Can I ask only one favour?"

"Anything."

"That you'll share him with me and one other woman?"

"How could I say not to the woman who I believe has kept him safe all these years?"

Julia nearly started to cry. I recognised the signs when she was letting a little emotion through in front of anyone except me. "Thank you," she managed to reply.

Sitting down for a large breakfast, I knew I'd have to talk with the Director sooner rather than later. Figuring I'd best get it out the way, Julia had a secure phone I could make the call. The family got ready to go somewhere else, gesturing for them all to remain. "No more secrets," I told them, "I have one last thing to do then I'll consider my future. The one problem is that, well, remaining here might not be possible."

"I don't care where we go, as long as it's with you," Hannah stated, "Amy, can I..."

"Hannah, you don't even have to ask. I was surprised you didn't join us last night."

"I wanted to but the three of us just knew that you two needed last night. Once everything is as back to normal as possible..."

"There will probably a new normal," I admitted, "How do you all feel about leaving all this behind?"

"What are you thinking?" Amy wondered.

"I'd love to take you back to Europe with me. It won't be where I was living. I was thinking somewhere like... Somewhere like the south of France. It's just an idea right now. I know this is all very new for all of us."

Once breakfast was finished, Julia and I made our report to the Director. Unsurprisingly, Angie had already made her report. The Director was full of questions, earning a grunt of appreciation with the first question being about the safety of my family. Assuring him they were, he wanted the pair of us in Montana as soon as possible to start planning our next move but would ensure my family would be coming with me. Details needed to be ironed out though he was confident the danger to my family was minimal for the moment. He instructed me to take it easy.

Angie turned up with the trio of agents who had helped us at the farm, ready to take my parents and sister back home to gather some belongings. Julia and I had come prepared though Hannah, Emma and Katie also needed some clothing. Angie laughed, handed over a debit card, and told me to not spend too much money.

It was a busy day and I didn't fail to notice the tail, not surprised we were being watched constantly. The three girls tried to enjoy shopping as much as possible, Julia joining in to buy herself a couple of items. Amy turned up with a personal escort, who made themselves scarce once she was in my care. She joined in with the shopping, stopping for lunch at one of the food courts, before we returned to the hotel. Having instructed them all to buy swimwear, we took advantage of the pool, unable to stop smiling as the now five women in my life all donned bikinis before we headed downstairs to cool off.

While it was nice being centre of attention, I still wanted to take my time when it came to reintegrating myself into the lives of my two sisters and two cousins, the previous night notwithstanding. What I did notice was Julia giving the four as much time with me as possible, though thankfully, the four were showing her plenty of attention, asking her what felt like an endless stream of questions about her life.

After dinner at the hotel restaurant, we were stopped by the hotel staff on the way back, informed that my parents would be given another room for the next two nights. My father met my eyes and started to laugh while my mother blushed brightly as the insinuation was clear. They would at least remain on the same floor, just at the other end of the hallway. Julia led the other four women to our room, Dad heading towards their room, Mum stopping me to give me another long hug.

"I've missed you so much," she whispered, squeezing me tightly, "Amy's okay for the moment, Nate. But her emotions are going to be all over the place."

"I know, Mum."

"I understand that you slept with Katie?"

"Yeah. When I was assignment in Berlin. She knew it was me though I didn't let on it was as I was still under cover."

"I'm glad you found each other and expressed your love that way too."

"You're serious?"

"Any parent wants their children to end up with the right person. Your father and I never thought the right man for our daughters would be their brother though we've long accepted they were both in love with you. I just wish..." She trailed off as I gently squeezed her. "We have a lot of things to catch up on, Nate."

Kissing my cheek, I watched her walk to her room, glancing back and smiling brightly at me, before she disappeared through the doorway. Heading to my suite, I wasn't surprised to see bottes of wine opened, the five gathered on the comfortable lounges. Sitting down after grabbing a beer, there was silence before Amy asked the one question I'd been expecting.

"Why did you leave us, Nate?"

Gesturing for her to move, she sat next to me, cuddling into my side, Katie snuggling into my other side, kissing the top of each head, enjoying the fact I was with my sisters again. Taking a deep breath, I started from what I considered the beginning. The fact I was constantly out on mission with the Marines. The fact I'd earned some promotions and commendations due to actions taken. Then the offer to join the organisation I ended up with. I explained the process, how I wasn't given too much time to think it over, the sacrifices I'd have to make, but the simple fact that it was an opportunity I felt like I couldn't turn down. I felt like I was already doing a good job with the Royal Marines but joining OGIS would be another level, going on the front foot against the enemy.

I admitted to doubts before stepping into the Humvee. I knew I'd be breaking their hearts at the fact I would be 'dead' but I reckoned I'd been lucky to survive all my tours of Afghanistan and Iraq as it was. I would have preferred a chance to at least say goodbye, but I'd simply been instructed it wasn't possible and didn't want to start my new career and life breaking the first order given to me.

Julia added information when it came to the next phase of my life, sitting next to me and holding my hand. Amy and the girls seemed to be clued up that much of what I did would be considered confidential though I let them know certain details. Most of my training took place in the United States. Once I was an agent, I was based in the United Kingdom and most of my assignments were in Europe, with the occasional assignment elsewhere around the globe. I'd been to South America and Africa, and occasionally travelled to the United States to liaise with other agencies, but I actually spent most of my time in London focusing on intelligence and information before heading out to take care of the threat.

Then came the question I expected from Amy. "Are you going to retire now?"

Glancing into five pairs of eyes, I sighed first before replying. "Not yet. My boss has told me who they believe is responsible for all this. Yes, this has all been authorised by the Russians but I can't go to war by myself with an entire government. What I can do is go after the person who helped organise it all. I won't be disappearing on you immediately. However, the person responsible made this personal when he went after my family. I won't retire full-time though I might retire from front-line assignments. It's something I need to discuss with my boss."

"And you, Julia? Will you stay with us?" Hannah wondered.

"You would like that?"

When my two sisters and two cousins all smiled at her, Julia couldn't help smiling back in return. "You love him and he loves you," Hannah replied, "When we were together before, we accepted that we would be sharing him. Amy was on the other side of the world, but Emma and I always told her that if she were to ever move to the UK that three would share him instead of two."

Julia glanced at me for a moment before nodding. "I'd love that though it can't just be five of us. There will be a sixth."

"Who?" Amy asked before she made an agreeable sound. "Adriana?"

"She's so in love with him, it's adorably sweet, and part of me always felt a little guilty that she didn't have him to herself," Julia explained, "And I can't stand the idea of taking him from her. I know that sounds hypocritical after everything, but it's a lot harder this time as I know Adriana rather intimately. And I just know you'll love her."

"If Nate loves her than we'd love to meet her too," Hannah stated, "There won't be too many others though?"

Julia chuckled. "No. Nate spent most of his time with me but had a habit of making women fall in love with him when on assignment. Did he ever tell you about Charlotte when he met you in Germany, Katie?"

Katie laughed. "He did. Admitted he'd had a wonderful time having a lot of anal sex."

Hannah's eyes lit up. "Nate, we're definitely doing that again!" She paused a moment before adding, "Not tonight though."

It had been a long day and what felt like an even longer conversation. Amy, Katie, Emma and Julia paired off. Glancing at Julia, she laughed at me, stating she would only be sleeping with my little sister, key word being sleep. As for Amy, she gave me a look as she led Emma into one of the other rooms. "You're more than aware that I visited them a couple of times a year and none of us have been celibate," she told me, "We just didn't sleep with another man."

Taking Hannah by the hand, I led her to the other bedroom. Once we were alone, she crashed against my chest and wept again, though that didn't stop her from wanting to get both of us naked as quickly as possible. Once I was naked, she kissed down my chest until she was on her knees, grabbing the base of my cock, gazing up at me with the same look in her eyes I'd always seen in them when we were together.

"I know you want to return the favour, Nate. You remember how much I loved to suck your cock?"

"I never forgot, Hannah."

"I'll be a little rusty. Amy was honest in that none of us wanted someone else. I had Emma with me, at least." The smile broadened. "We have a strap-on and the dildo is almost an exact replica of your dick."

Groaning as she took me in her mouth, her head was quickly bobbing up and down, running fingers through her hair as she slowly but surely took more and more until her nose bumped into me. Her eyes lit up excitedly as she'd always loved deepthroating me. Having not had sex all day, she got me off quicker than she probably expected, eagerly swallowing my load. Lifting her up to her feet, I kissed her as we moved to the bed, giving her body plenty of attention. Her body had barely changed, perhaps a little curvier, which just made her even sexier.

Her breasts and nipples were as sensitive as I remembered, feeling her shudder as I gave both of them attention, kissing slowly down her body, enjoying how smooth and soft her skin still was, before she spread her legs, inhaling her natural scent before I focused on her pussy. She orgasmed almost immediately, glancing up to see her eyes glistening before she giggled.

"I'm a little bit horny," she whispered.

Getting her off a few times, she was begging for my cock, lifting myself up and kissing her again as I slowly sank inside her. "I love you," she said once I was buried, "There was never going to be anyone else, Nate. I love Emma and Amy, and they love me and each other, but it was never the same without you." Putting a finger to my lips, she added, "And don't apologise. I sort of understand. It still hurts, and it will for a long time. Let's just make love and focus on good things for now."

I savoured being inside my cousin once again. She was as tight as I could remember, loving it when she wrapped her legs around me, feeling her ankles lock, her soft begging me to keep fucking her harder and harder. My eyes never left hers, almost finding myself lost in them at times. I hated to think I'd had favourites, but Amy and Hannah had always been equal in my affection.

"Get used to finishing inside me again," she moaned, "As I want a baby, Nate."

"Hannah, I'm ready for it. Julia and I..."

"We already know. She's told us a lot of things herself." She had me stop for a moment. "We like her already, Nate. And she's coming with us. It's not just her choice, but we've already told her that she's not going anywhere except with you."

"And that's another reason to love all of you too."

"Good. Now, my sexy and very handsome cousin, you're going to cum in your cousin as much as you can tonight." She paused a moment before shyly smiling at me. "You realise none of us are on the pill anymore, right? There was no point as we didn't need birth control."

"So we're having lots of babies very quickly?"

"I don't care where we end up living, Nate. All that matters is that we're all together again."

I started fucking her harder, earning a smile of appreciation before I kissed her forehead. "Guess we should get a lot of practice in if I'm going to put a baby in you."

Hannah staggered out of the bedroom the next morning, sitting down at the table with the others as I followed her out a couple of minutes later. Amy asked what I did to the poor woman, much to the amusement of everyone else around the table, which included my parents. Sitting next to her, Hannah cuddled into me, quietly admitting the conversation we'd had while making love.

Mum was delighted to hear about it as she'd always wanted to be a grandmother.

Contacting the Director again after breakfast, he told me that we would be departing for the United States that evening. Everything had been cleared, passports for everyone would not be required as OGIS agents would be meeting us upon landing. My family would remain in Seattle, Julia and myself to attend headquarters as we started to investigate the situation. In addition, he knew we'd have to discuss my future, insinuating enough to suggest he knew I'd likely want to reassess my current position.

After packing our things, I suggested we go for a drive and take one last look around the city as I admitted to them that I wasn't sure when we'd return. My parents were rather excited at the idea of moving elsewhere. Both were close to retirement and had been considering selling up anyway, so they were not sad at the idea of moving. Amy said she'd happily quit her job, not prepared to leave me again. Katie hoped that I would move us all to Europe, suggesting she could keep working in Berlin but visit constantly. Hannah was of similar mind to Amy; she would move with me. Emma wasn't ready to make a decision yet, happy just to be with me again for the moment.

It was a fun day and the first time I allowed myself to relax entirely upon leaving the hotel. I didn't miss the fact we were being protected again, Julia noticing the signs, amused that my family was completely oblivious to it. Enjoying lunch by the harbour, we strolled around the city until it was time to head to the airport. Given an escort once again, we didn't go anywhere near the terminal, passing through the gates and being driven to an isolated hangar where a plane was already waiting for us, ready to take off.

Landing in Seattle after a long flight across the Pacific, we were met by the agents expected, my family taken to a hotel first. It wasn't the same as the one Julia and I had stayed in what felt like decades ago, but once they were up in the two suites that had been organised for them, I could find no reason to complain.