The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From Monday, he's yours, Elena," Adriana said, "I know you're eager."

"No, I'm desperate, Adriana," she retorted, giggling away.

"We'll have a shower and head down for breakfast," I said, helping Adriana up, amused that she needed a little help as her legs were still shaking.

"He's got a big cock!" I heard Elena exclaim to the others.

After dressing in shorts and a t-short, thankfully no-one expecting me to dress up, I made sure I grabbed the present I'd bought for Adriana as we joined the rest of the family downstairs. Her brothers were actually around for once, aware the rest of the family would be arriving during the day. To my surprise, Luciana and Antonio told Adriana and I to not act any different with each other. "You are together, and that's it," he said.

"You're sure?"

"Anyone who doesn't like it can leave," Luciana replied, "My daughter is now twenty years old. She has been an adult for two years. She is capable of making her own decisions." Then she smiled. "Her grandparents will love you. A conservative uncle or two might have a word to say. They can, how you say in England, fucking do one?"

I laughed as that's exactly what I'd tell someone who should mind their own business. Her two brothers glanced in my direction. I'd had little to do with them the entire time I'd been there as they very much lived their own life. Each met my eyes and returned a single nod. I think that was their way of telling me it was fine with them too.

We gathered in the lounge room as there was a small pile of presents waiting for Adriana. She wanted for nothing as it was, and I knew she had already told her parents that she just wanted a day where everyone could relax and not worry about everything happening outside the walls that kept them safe. There were still a couple of small, expensive gifts from her mother and father, and some very thoughtful touches from her friends. None of them came from as wealthy families as Adriana, not that it mattered. The six were as close as any friends I'd seen.

After she'd opened everything, everyone including Adriana looked at me. I passed her a present I'd managed to wrap myself. Carefully tearing off the paper, it would have been immediately obvious that it was a jewellery box. She glanced at me; her mouth open as I liked to think I had surprised her. When she opened it, she had to cover her mouth for a moment before she practically leapt onto me.

"Think we know which present she loves best," Luciana said, thankfully chuckling away, before she glanced at what I'd bought. "Nick, how much..."

Holding Adriana tight to me, I replied, "Doesn't matter. I did have to research about birthstones though."

"I love them. Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

Once she slid off my lap, I helped her put on the necklace as she managed to the accompanying bracelet by herself. Looking into the mirror at her necklace first, her eyes then met mine as I rested my hands on her shoulders. "I have an idea for Christmas," I said softly, "One for all six of you. I hope you'll like it." I rested my hand where her cross had one been. "I know that's missing at the moment, that it was ripped away that night. I'll replace it for you."

That earned another of those warm smiles that made my heart flutter. "You will?"

"I know how important god is to you, Adriana. I'd love to do it for you."

She turned and kissed me. She wore the necklace as the family arrived. I hadn't met any of them before. Most of them didn't speak a lot of English but my Portuguese had been getting better. Still struggled from time to time during normal conversations but the rest of the family helped when I needed translation for a word or turn of phrase. The other guards were also around, and it was nice to relax with the six I'd worked alongside more than once now.

A Brazilian barbeque was the order of the day as plenty of people did end up in the enormous pool. Six young women were soon pleading with me to join them, earning a few curious glances from our visitors. With a helpless shrug, I took off my shirt and slid my shorts down before joining the others in the water. Adriana wasted no time wrapping her arms and legs around me, practically sticking her tongue down my throat. She then gently grabbed my chin and turned my face towards Elena, who blushed before leaning forward to kiss me. "From Monday night, she will join you in your room for a week," Adriana whispered into my ear.

She then moved my face to the left where Juliana was waiting, ensuring I kissed her too. "From the Monday after that, a week with Juliana. They both want you to be their first, though you already know that. I think I've had you long enough now."

"No pressure," I joked.

"After that, Fernanda, Camila and finally Luana. And after that... Threesomes..." I know my jaw definitely dropped at that. "Not sure about fooling around with a girl, but surely you can pleasure two of us at once?"

I looked up at the sky. "You know what? I like you, big guy!"

"I'll just confess all my sins later," she whispered into my ear, "Might have to confess if I let you stick it up my tight little butt, for example." I stared at her in disbelief, the smirk on her face as sultry as I'd seen. "Don't tell me you haven't at least thought about it, Nick."

"I won't lie, of course I have."

She kissed me softly on the lips. "I want to experience everything with you before... Before you leave."

I hugged her tightly, feeling her chin rest of my shoulder. "I'll enjoy anything we do together, Adriana. You mention it, we'll discuss it, and then we'll do it."

"I want to watch you make love to my friends," she whispered, "I want to see them as happy as you've made me."

"Only if they can see you with me first. I think that's fair."

She leaned back and smiled. "Of course! I'd love to."

The barbeque and further cooking by Marcia provided a smorgasbord of food, sitting down as two long tables. Adriana took pride of place as the birthday girl, making her smile as her parents ensured I was sat next to her, proudly displaying the necklace and bracelet I'd bought for her. I heard a couple of comments in my direction from certain people. Took all of ten minutes for Antonio to put an end to that. Didn't stand up. Barely raised his voice. Didn't even look up from his plate.

"My daughter is now a twenty-year-old woman. She lives in my home and will do as she pleases, as long as she does not bring harm to herself or her family, nor bring embarrassment to any of us. If anyone doesn't respect that, they can rise from this table right now and leave. I will not repeat myself a second time. All those at this table will be treated with the respect that has been shown in return." Only then did he raise his eyes, looking across the table at Adriana. "This is your special day, my angel. All that matters to your mother and I is that you are happy. Are you?"

"I am, father."

He looked around the table. "Then I won't hear another comment. The next person to insult our foreign guest, the man who is willing to risk his own life to protect not only my daughter, but my entire family, will be asked to leave." He met my eyes. "I hope you don't take offence, Nick. You shall always be welcome at this table."

"No offence taken. I know what these gatherings can be like. Water off a duck's back."

He looked around one final time. "Then the matter is closed. Now let us enjoy the rest of the day in a good mood. Marcia, I'm thinking more cocktails for our young guests, and I know I'm not the only one gasping for another beer."

"I'll help you, Marcia," Luciana said. That made more than one of us smile. I often found Luciana next to Marcia whenever she was cooking, Luciana having no problem getting stuck in. I knew it was something Marcia appreciated.

I wasn't surprised a couple of people came for the meal then departed within an hour. To my surprise, her grandparents stayed around, Adriana making sure I sat down and talked with them. She sat next to me the entire time, holding my hand tightly, helping translate some of the conversation. Once they learned I'd been a Royal Marine, and I explained some of the training, I was family. They hadn't been the problem, but I could understand they wanted to get to know me, at least.

Everyone had departed by early evening. The six girls were back in the pool, getting rather drunk, which was rather amusing to watch. Once bikini tops were thrown in my direction, Antonio glanced in my direction, laughing away before removing himself, taking his wife by the hand and walking inside. The brothers had already disappeared, so I quite happily downed my beer and joined the others in the pool.             

We fooled around for a couple of hours until it was dark. I noticed Adriana had stopped drinking, as had I, so when she swam towards me, sitting on my lap, the other five gathered around as she said, "I think we should put on a show for my friends, so they know what to expect in the next few weeks."

"Let's go."

Adriana and I had sobered up enough but the other five were giggling away as we headed upstairs to her room, making sure the door was firmly closed. They were still topless, and all the skin on show was quite the distraction. Adriana stood in front of me, gesturing for me to remove my swimming shorts, and the fact I was already hard shouldn't have been a surprise. Gently pushing me back onto the edge of the bed, I smiled as she removed her bikini bottoms, revealing her smooth pussy, before she lowered herself down to her knees before me.

My fingers immediately ran through her fingers as her tongue ran up my shaft. "I love sucking your cock, Nick," she whispered, "I'm getting used to the taste of your cum too."

"I'm glad to hear that, sweetheart."

"You swallow?" Juliana asked, amused at the surprise in her tone.

"Of course. If he doesn't cum in my pussy, or my mouth if I blow him, I've taken a couple of loads on my face and on my body."

She teased me for a couple of minutes, her tongue coating my shaft in her spit, even going so far as to give my balls some attention, something I did have to teach her, before she slowly but surely started to wrap her soft lips around my cock. Her eyes constantly gazed up into mine, letting her maintain control. I hadn't exactly fucked her face, but she had learned to take my entire length in her mouth and throat.

I hadn't cum since that morning and been turned on half the day thanks to the six of them teasing me, so it didn't take long for Adriana to have me feeling rather excited. Her head was quickly bobbing up and down on my cock, eager to make me cum and swallow down what I had to give her. The feeling of her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft and what her tongue could do...

"This is so fucking hot," Luana whispered. I patted the bed next to me. She sat down as I wrapped an arm around her waist. She seemed to know why. "I really want to, Nick, but... I'm scared. My parents... I think the term is 'mind fucked' me about everything to do with sex..."

I kissed her cheek. "Watch me with Adriana and you'll see there's nothing to be scared about." I released a groan as I was getting closed. "Fuck, Adriana," I moaned.

"Are you going to cum?" Juliana wondered.

"Soon," I replied, running my fingers through Adriana's hair again, "Keep going, sweetheart. Fucking hell, you've got good at this."

"It's because she loves you so much," Luana whispered next to me.

I looked into Adriana's eyes. "I know she does," I whispered, "I'm worried I love her too much in return."

I noticed the smile form in her eyes upon saying that, and it made her even more eager to make me cum. Within a couple of minutes, I knew there was nothing I could do to hold it back. Gripping her head a little tighter, I gave her one warning I was going to cum. She squealed when that first blast of cum filled her mouth, amused that she made sure everyone heard her gulp it down, following by at least three or four more good shots before I felt myself empty with a couple of small spurts. Her head kept moving up and down, her tongue continuing to please me, until she knew I was empty.

Sitting back on her knees, she gazed up at me with a smile, leaning forward to caress her cheek, her eyes lighting up with delight at such a simple gesture. "Wow," Camila whispered, "I really want to do that."

Adriana looked around at her friends. "You all will. You'll all get a week with him to start, then we'll be fighting over who will suck his dick."

"I won't complain if six young women are all on their knees for me," I suggested.

Offering my hand, I helped Adriana to her feet, kissing her softly before she lay down on the bed, wasting no time spreading her legs as she knew what I wanted to do next. I had the other five gather around so they could see what I was doing. While I would normally have teased Adriana relentlessly before even giving her pussy attention, she was far too turned on already for anything except for my tongue to focus on her pussy.

Glancing around again before starting, I said, "Girls, just so you know, I love eating pussy. And I'm going to do this every day we're together, even if we don't do anything else. Now watch as I help make Adriana cum really fucking hard."

"Please, Nick," she whimpered, "I've been horny all day."

"I know, which is why I haven't done a thing with you."

"Tease," she said, giggling away.

"You know me well."

Ensuring Adriana had her hands under her knees, pulling them back to completely expose herself, I lightly ran my tongue over her pussy to start with, just getting her even more in the mood, ensuring the other five could see what I was doing, to a point. Despite my nose being so close to Adriana, I could almost smell the arousal coming from the five. If their nipples were anything to suggest, I glanced to see some very damp bikini bottoms, and the wetness wasn't from the water.

"Nick," Adriana moaned, "Fingers please."

Within a couple of minutes, she was squeezing those fingers as she had an orgasm. I heard comments from the girls. No doubt they slid fingers into themselves when masturbating, but any woman would admit it was different when a lover did it for you inside. As she recovered from that, I moved my tongue towards her clit, treating it just how she loved to start, just tender licks as my fingers continued to pleasure her. I felt her squeezing her fingers again, her entire body quivering as she verged on another one very quickly.

"Oh fuck!" she cried softly.

Switching up my attention on her clit to what was going to make her orgasm hard, my fingers would soon pumping her pussy at the same time. She released the sort of moan to tell me an epic orgasm was about to come to fruition, releasing her legs as she stiffened for a second, watching as her back arched as she cried out something intelligible.

It was quite the orgasm, and I knew enough that it was more than enough, removing my fingers and sucking them clean as I kissed up her body until I reached her face. "Happy birthday, beautiful," I whispered into her ear.

"Give me your cock. I need your cock, Nick."

I didn't need asking twice, gently sliding inside her. Aware we had an audience, Adriana and I made love. It was very gentle, tender and slow, bending her knees back and resting them against me as I kept my thrusts at a reasonable pace. I wasn't in any hurry to cum again, and she just wanted to enjoy my cock for as long as possible, like every time we made love.

"This is beautiful," Fernanda whispered.

"God, we are going to be so lucky," Juliana added.

We remained in that position making love, neither of hurrying, simply savouring the feelings of our bodies being connected so intimately. But it was no surprise to me she suggested riding me to another orgasm for us both. Pulling out and lying down, I enjoyed the look from the other five as my cock was hard and glistening with Adriana's pussy juices. Elena licked her lips, and I think we very eager to get her lips wrapped around my cock. Adriana noticed too. As soon as she slid down my cock, she caressed the cheek of her friend. "Monday night, Elena. He's all yours to enjoy."

"I can't wait until he's inside me," she exclaimed.

Adriana enjoyed another orgasm rather quickly... then another... and another... She started to giggle, insisting it didn't always happen like that, but she'd been far too turned on all day as, I'll be honest, I had been teasing her from time to time. Realising she'd been riding me for a while, she leaned forward and insisted that I show her how a good hard fuck looked.

I slapped a hand to each of her cheeks, making her laugh out loud, as she got herself ready to be properly fucked. Getting my legs in the right position, she kissed me hard before practically demanding I 'destroy her no longer teenage pussy.'

"Someone is getting confident," I retorted.

"I need to feel you cum in me again, Nick."

I started off slow, but I gave it to her a little harder than normal, provoking soft moans but her face lit up with a grin. She knew what was coming within a few minutes. Once I was properly pounding her, she could barely keep herself on her hands leaning forward, eventually just collapsing onto my chest, begging me to keep fucking her until I came. Elena and Juliana moved to watch my cock slamming into her pussy. "Oh my god!" Elena cried.

"I'm close," I warned Adriana.

"Fill my pussy," she cried.

Gripping her arse tighter, I drove my cock into her as deeply as I could with each thrust until I finally couldn't hold back the release, ensuring I kissed her to cover the groan. She moaned into my mouth at the same time. I definitely left even more cum in her pussy than I'd left in her mouth. Once I was empty, she ensured to almost slam her pussy back down onto my cock before she relaxed against my chest, my arms holding her tightly against me.

"I can't wait until Monday!" Elena exclaimed excitedly.

Adriana turned her head. "Luana?"

"I hate my parents, filling my head with all their bullshit."

Adriana slid off my lap and hugged her friend. "He'll be as gentle as you want your first time."

It was amusing that Luana was the most nervous, considering she'd been the one to come to my bed first. I think it was bravado covering her nerves. "Do you still want to go last?" I had to ask, "I know you've been eager..."

She smiled at me, crawling closer to kiss my cheek. "Now I know the wait will be completely worth it. Plus, what's the English term... Elena is completely gagging for it!"

"Fuck yes, I need that big dick in my mouth then my pussy," Elena said, laughing to herself.

The next week was the last at university for all the girls before they broke up for Christmas and the summer break. I did have to ask if they had any plans to do anything, surprised that they were going to be happy to remain at home, though I figured home meant 'Please take us to the beach as often as possible'. I don't think Joao or I would have any real problem with that idea.

Returning home that Monday, the girls would all head upstairs for bed at around the same time. Unlike my time with Adriana, they agreed that my room would be where we would enjoy some private time. I wasn't entirely sure Elena would come to my room that night. The girls all spoke confidently but, when it came to actually knocking on my door, aware they would be taking that step, I had a feeling there'd be hesitation and a lot of nerves. That's why I'd insisted that they would come to me. I certainly wasn't going to force the issue.

I'd barely read a couple of pages of the well-worn paperwork when there was a soft knock. Opening the door, Elena stood there, an adorably shy smile on her face. She stood a couple of inches shorter than Adriana, was slightly slimmer. A part of perky B-cups I remembered from the pool. Light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes that, when looking into mine in that moment, were entirely innocent. Her cheeks had taken on a reddish colour from nerves and excitement.