The Interpreter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having done all he could to conceal his crimes, all Yuri could do was wait. He had an inkling of a plan but it depended on people over whom he had very little control. All he could do was to send Valerie on her mission tonight and while she was busy with Dexter Folger he would make his play.

Having done everything he could for now Yuri returned to Valerie's room. She was still dressed in the satin dressing gown, pantyhose and panties and was curled up on a sofa studying Dexter Folger's file.

She smiled when Yuri came into the room and her smile lit up his heart.

"I have done everything I can for now. I want you to pack a bag with just the essentials. We need to be ready to move at short notice," Yuri poured himself a vodka noting that room service had replenished the minibar and taken away the breakfast tray and trolley.

"Where are we going?" Valerie looked perplexed.

"Do you trust me?" Yuri scooched onto the sofa, putting Valerie's feet in his lap.

"Yuri, there has been no one else in my life except you for so long. Of course I trust you," Valerie replied.

She liked that Yuri was absentmindedly stroking her feet.

"I mean do you trust me as a person, not as your boss," Yuri continued to massage Valerie's feet; he liked looking at her pantied toenails through the gauzy nylon.

"I trust you completely," Valerie gave him that heartbreak smile and Yuri felt his heart flip.

"Then you will just have to have faith in me Valerie. Go and do your duty tonight and I promise you this will all be over soon," he waggled her little toe and Valerie squealed.

"Stop that, I'm ticklish!" she giggled like girl.

"What about this then?" Yuri held Valerie's foot and tickled the sole and she squirmed and squealed.

"Stop that!" Valerie tried to sound serious but her wry grin gave away her frivolousness.

"Or what?" Yuri leaned into her but not threateningly.

"Or this," Valerie planted a sloppy kiss on his mouth.

"Really?" Yuri grabbed her ankles and pulled her down on the sofa and lay on top her.

"Now what girly?" Yuri grinned, his lips nearly touching hers.

"Now this," Valerie put her arms around him and kissed him passionately.

Yuri opened Valerie's nightgown and gently cupped a breast. He felt the nipple harden when he caressed it. Valerie could feel his heart beating and she felt both yearning and trepidation. She knew that she was young and beautiful but she knew that Yuri had only shown distaste for her because of her gender. Would he baulk if he continued to explore her body?

He lowered his face to Valerie's small, firm breasts and licked and then gently nibbled her nipples, listening to Valerie's breathing quicken and her heart beat faster. He couldn't stop kissing her and his lips left her breasts and sought her mouth while his hands went back to her breasts.

Their kisses started out passionate and became fiery and urgent. Their lips smashed together and tongues intertwined, Yuri's hands slowly journeyed from her breasts to her ribcage down to her flat belly. She winced when they touched her bruises and Yuri jerked his hand away and Valerie took hold of it and placed it back on her belly. The feel of Yuri's gentle caress was worth a little pain. They communicated without talking.

Yuri's hand slid past her hip and found her legs. He slowly and sensuously stroked Valerie's thighs and she groaned into his mouth around their passionate kisses. Yuri delighted in the feel of her silky nylons on his fingertips and he stroked and fondled her legs until he could no longer stand the uncomfortableness in his groin. He picked Valerie up in his strong arms and carried her to the bed and gently lowered her onto the comforter.

He took in her rare beauty as he disrobed. Her small lithe body seemed longer as she lay on the bed, her perky breasts were proportionate to her size, the curve of her hip and her bountiful bottom drew his eyes to her legs that seemed to go on forever clad in the diaphanous pantyhose. The gauzy black chemise accentuated her smooth unblemished alabaster skin. Then there was her gorgeous visage. Her full and glossy centre parted raven-black hair with the severe straight fringe cut across her brow which framed her heart-shaped face with its flawless creamy complexion accentuated by her full red lips and bright emerald-green eyes.

Valerie gazed up at Yuri. She knew that he had a powerful body under the suits he wore but seeing it for the first time took her breath away.

He was incredibly handsome with deep blue eyes, tanned skin and thick wavy hair. The long thin scar that began under his left eye and curved away across his cheek to his neck and ended beneath his collarbone gave him a dashing appearance, like a pirate from a romance novel. His lean body was smooth and muscular with hardly any body hair; his shoulders were broad, his chest muscular, his belly flat and six-packed, his legs strong. There were numerous scars on his body earned during service to his country. Between his legs his magnificent member was fully engorged, long and thick with a smooth bulbous glans. A bead of pre-ejaculate glittered in the eye.

Valerie reached out and softly caressed the magnificent member and felt the velvety firmness and heat of it and she felt her own penis uncoil between her legs. She could barely get her fingers around the shaft and Yuri looked down and smiled at the contrast between her graceful long fingers with her bright-red fingernails and the pale flesh of his shaft. Then she slowly traced the veins with her fingertip and he gasped.

He lay down beside her and they kissed and Yuri's hands went back to Valerie's legs where they had left off and stroked her delicate flesh. She had her hand around his magnificent organ and was softly caressing it, teasing it; afraid that if she stroked it too hard it would explode.

Yuri had never been so aroused. Valerie's sweet mouth, lips and tongue evoked the most sensual passionate kisses, her deft fingers caressed his manhood and rings of pleasure radiated from his groin and he was glad that Valerie was using only a featherlight touch. He adored the feel of her legs and buttocks swathed in those diaphanous pantyhose. He had always admired her legs and bottom and now he was actually touching them.

But in the back of his mind was the surprise that she kept in her panties. Yuri wasn't sure how he was going to deal with that so he kept his thoughts elsewhere and concentrated on the delightful feelings that Valerie was eliciting from his flesh.

Valerie too was anxious about how Yuri was going to react when they had to face the reality of her gender. Her cock was rampant and had sprung forward and was tenting her pantyhose and panties. It ached to be touched but Valerie knew better than to direct Yuri's fingers to it because he would likely recoil and the moment would be ruined.

She froze when Yuri's fingers caressed the crease at the top her leg and then began to drift towards her groin. She shot her hand down there and grabbed his wrist.

"You don't have to do that. I can satisfy you orally or you can bend me over so you never have to see it," Valerie whispered.

Yuri looked down into Valerie's eyes and saw the conflicting emotions: the fear, the anticipation, the expectation of revulsion, the rejection she expected.

Yuri brushed her hand away and continued to explore her groin. The back of his hand brushed her erect penis through her panties and pantyhose and he was surprised when he wasn't repulsed by it. It was long and sleek. Not as big as his but handy and it was warm and spongy under the layers of nylon. It actually felt quite exotic.

Yuri abhorred homosexuals and homosexuality but this was different. Valerie was not a man and he was not a homo; he was a man infatuated with a woman who was uniquely different and exotic.

Yuri kissed Valerie with even more passion and took a deep breath and wrapped his fingers around her nylon-shrouded penis. He was not repulsed. It was undiscovered territory for him but as he gazed at Valerie's beauty and her magnificent body, the appendage between her legs did not seem out of place. He realised that he was comfortable with it for now and decided to explore further.

He began to stroke Valerie's cock through her panties and he felt it quiver and her whole body shudder and she gasped into his mouth and she matched his rhythm and stroked him in return. They would have gone on like that, masturbating each other as they kissed but Yuri crawled on top her and rubbed his manhood on her panty-clad mound; the frottage eliciting a rapture that both of them felt almost overwhelming.

Valerie locked her arms around Yuri's neck and her legs around his waist and rubbed her calves on his flanks and Yuri shuddered. She could sense that he was close and realised that she need not dread him rejecting her, because coitus might not occur. She humped against him, her cock feeling his steely rod press on hers through her panties. She was close to extremis too and soon they would climax together and it would be over.

But Yuri had no such intention. He tore open the crotch of her pantyhose, slipped his cock inside her panties and nestled his glans in her puckered bud.

"No!" Valerie whispered into his neck.

But it was too late.

Yuri pushed forward and his long thick cock slid inside her tight cleft and he ejaculated immediately, his semen providing the lubricant which allowed him to thrust his magnificent sword all the way into her scabbard.

Valerie felt him fill her and stretch her void. His hard belly pressed on her groin as he did so and a wave of intense pleasure washed over her as she ejaculated into her panties.

Yuri kissed her hard and drove his tongue into her mouth, his cock quivering as he planted his issue deep inside her. He had never felt anything as rapturous as Valerie's tight anus clenched and unclenched around his manhood, expressing his essence. He could feel her warm slippery semen on his belly and smell the muskiness of it. Far from being revolted he was delighted that he had brought Valerie to climax.

They lay like that hardly moving, clinging to each other, joined at the pubis and the mouth. After what seemed like an eternity...

"I can't believe I'm still hard," Yuri whispered.

Valerie could feel his steely phallus embedded deep inside her. Her anus had dilated to accept his girth and ringlets of delight fluttered from the nerves ringing her sphincter. The head of Yuri's penis was pressing on her prostate and driblets of pre-seminal fluid dripped from the eye of her cock into her already saturated panties.

"Well fuck me again then," Valerie giggled and looked up into Yuri's face, the lust and devotion evident in her emerald eyes.

"If you insist," Yuri smiled down at her and kissed the tip of her nose.

He began to move slowly in and out of her, building to a crescendo which evoked another earth-shattering orgasm in them both. He collapsed on top of her after and Valerie held him close and whispered endearments in his ear.

Yuri nibbled her earlobe.

"Is too early to tell you that I love you?" he whispered in her ear.

Valerie began to cry.

Plaza Hotel, Midtown Manhattan, New York City -- July 1985 -- Day Four of the Convention

Special Agents Vince Gruffalo and Bob Munsen were strategically placed in the lobby of the Plaza Hotel. Vince nudged Bob with his elbow when Valerie Sokolova exited the elevator wearing a strapless red minidress that left nothing to the imagination. Her small but perfect breasts heaved as she walked on those long legs clad in glistening flesh-toned pantyhose, her feet shod in red satin fuck-me-pumps. Her glossy black hair was perfectly centre-parted; her eye makeup bold and those sensuous lips painted the same red as her dress and her fingernails.

She looked stunning and had hidden the contusions on her face and body perfectly.

All heads turned as she exited the elevator and strutted across the lobby to the ballroom for another round of the seemingly endless meet-and greets which were really just boozefests.

Valerie was doing her job perfectly: keeping the eyes of the intelligence agencies on her as well as the male Convention attendees and in particular one Dexter Folger. As soon as Valerie entered the ballroom Dexter broke away from the group of attendees that he was standing with and made a beeline for Valerie.

By agreement the Soviet and American security and intelligence services were not to enter any of the conferences, meetings, discussion groups or social gatherings so that the delegates could mingle and talk freely. They were confined to the periphery where they could monitor security.

This suited Special Agents Vince Gruffalo and Bob Munsen as they were providing picket duty for Brice Bronson whose job it was to confirm their suspicion that Valerie Sokolova was in fact Valéry Sokolova so that they could begin the process of recruiting her.

Upstairs in room 525 Brice Bronson was carefully inspecting the contents of the drawers and cupboards in Valerie's hotel room looking for evidence of her duplicity. He was currently sifting through her lingerie drawer and couldn't help but bring a pair of her red satin panties to his face so that he could inhale the vestiges of her perfume.

Brice had already found the lens of the camera hidden behind the daguerreotype picture hanging on the wall facing the bed. Its purpose was obvious and if he had time he would break into the room next door and find the camera and hopefully some film stock that he could use to further blackmail Valerie.

"I don't think you'll find what you are looking for there, Brice old chap," Yuri Godekin had used his passkey and silently entered Valerie's room and sat in an overstuffed armchair facing Brice.

He was holding a silenced 9mm Makarov pistol and had it pointed directly at Brice Bronson.

The mocking British accent that Yuri had used was not lost on Brice and he was not sure if he was more embarrassed about actually being caught committing espionage on foreign soil or sniffing Valerie Sokolova's knickers. He dropped the panties and reached for his own weapon but Yuri put a bullet close to his left ear; the action of the Makarov making more sound than the 'phut' of the projectile which imbedded itself in the wall behind Brice.

Yuri waved his pistol at Brice indicating that he should drop his weapon and Brice took his Walther PPK in a two-finger grip and placed it on the coffee table and slid it across to Yuri. Yuri waggled his pistol indicating that Brice should sit down opposite him.

"I thought you and the Yanks had an agreement that there would no espionage or intelligence gathering during the Convention," Brice smiled at Yuri.

"Oh come on Brice. You are a British MI6 field agent conducing espionage on foreign soil. Do the Americans know what you are up to?" Yuri returned his smile.

Yuri Godekin and Brice Bronson had never met face to face but they were well of each other, bring operatives in opposing intelligence agencies. It was as if two old friends were catching up after a long absence.

"Oh, we're cooperating old chap," Brice remained stoic.

"This is quite the little honey trap that you have going and quite a clever little scam using Valerie Sokolova to bait it," Brice's smile widened.

Yuri bristled when Brice motioned Valerie in the context of the honey trap and Brice saw the storm clouds gathering in Yuri's eyes and knew that he had hit a nerve.

"Sorry old boy; didn't realise there was a thing between you two," Brice twisted the knife diplomatically.

"I take it you were looking for evidence you can use to blackmail Valerie and turn her," Yuri would not be distracted.

Brice just smiled his diplomatic smile.

"Of course you'd have to be working alongside the Americans," Yuri continued.

Brice said nothing.

Yuri placed his Makarov on the table deliberately and stood up and went over the refrigerator, turning his back on Brice, giving him the opportunity to seize the upper hand.

Brice was intrigued and remained seated while Yuri poured two vodkas and dropped in ice cubes.

"Sorry about the ice old chap but I prefer my vodka chilled," Yuri used his mocking British accent again and smiled at the joke as he handed Brice a drink.

"Oh don't worry old chap. Ever since the colonials have become fixated on the stuff I've rather gotten use to diluted icy drinks," Brice snapped back.

"Now to business," Yuri made no attempt to pick up his gun.

"What if I was to make you a better offer?" Yuri smiled, clicked his glass against Brice's and took a sip.

"A better offer than what?" Brice was intrigued.

"A better than offer than whatever the deal is that you have the Americans," Yuri continued.

Room 712 Plaza Hotel, New York City -- July 1985

Valerie had found it even easier to seduce Dexter Folger than she had Steve Braxton. He was a braggart and a scoundrel and had drooled all over Valerie, practically raping her with his eyes. She used a similar tactic and lured Dexter away from the main ballroom into an ante room and told him her dilemma of being a transwoman in the Soviet Union and requested political asylum.

Dexter was not at all turned off by the fact that Valerie was trans. In fact it fascinated and excited him. He was as duplicitous as Colonel Braxton and insisted that Valerie come up to his hotel room and prove to him that she was telling the truth.

He verified Valerie's story by having her perform fellatio on him and then buggering her, bent over a chair, with her dress hiked up and her panties and pantyhose pulled down. He was mercifully quick and once he was finished with her he couldn't wait to get Valerie out of his room, lying to her that he would take her claim for political asylum to the relevant authorities.

Before the sex and while Dexter was in the toilet Valerie had strategically placed the Minox miniature camera on a bureau so that it took a series of photographs of Valerie performing sex acts on Dexter Folger and ensured that her genitalia was in full view while Dexter was sodomising her. She surreptitiously snatched the camera up on the way out of his room and secreted in her clutch.

As she had been directed by Yuri, she made her way back to the party and mingled with the guests.

Vince Gruffalo had followed Valerie and Dexter to his room taking a separate elevator. He guessed what was occurring in room 712 but was helpless to do anything about it. He just hoped that Brice Bronson was gathering the evidence they needed to blackmail Valerie. He was thinking it might be to his advantage if he were the one to confront her; alone and somewhere private where she might offer him a similar service for leniency. He became tumescent when he imagined sliding his cock into Valerie's pert little derriere.

Yuri went down to the cocktail party and found Valerie surrounded by a circle of men eager to engage with her. He made his apologies and whisked Valerie away back up to her room.

Craftsman's Cottage, Aylesford, Kent Southeast England -- June 1986

Valerie lay snuggled under the comforter looking out the window at the spectacular view bathed in rare bright British sunlight. She could just make out the symbolic 14th century stone arched bridge crossing the River Medway and the spires of St Peter and St Pauls Churches through the trees.

Yuri ducked his head under the low mantle of the doorway as he entered carrying a tea tray loaded with a teapot, crockery, a toast rack, and jam pots.

"It's such a beautiful day, come back to bed and we'll drink tea just like the English," Valerie extended a leg outside the comforter.

Her leg was still clad in sheer nylon because Yuri liked Valerie to wear satin chemises and pantyhose or stockings to bed. They were still in the stage of their relationship where they made love at least twice a day.