The Interpreter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be formally introduced to Professor Mikhail Blavatsky as his interpreter and assistant for the cultural exchange conferences and you will be introduced to rest of the delegation. It will be an opportunity for you to test your backstory and to present yourself as a woman in a crowded, formal setting," Anya continued.

"I'm looking forward to it," Valerie could not contain her excitement.

"Among the guests will be a KGB agent disguised as an ordinary citizen. He knows who you are but will feign ignorance. Your job is to identify him as a potential source and entice him up this room and set your honey trap," Anya said brusquely and Valerie paled.

"Don't be coy. You know why you are here and not in some re-education camp in Siberia," Anya snapped.

"Ok. I believe I can entice him to my room. Then what? As Yuri so plainly put it; I don't know how to fuck!" Valerie snapped.

"That's when the agent will take over. He will teach you the art of seduction and introduce you to the joys of sex," Anya was her pleasant self again; she sounded almost jealous.

"Now there are some practicalities that you need to take care of. Come with me to the bathroom," Anya took Valerie by the wrist and let her to the ensuite.

Valerie's head was spinning and she allowed herself to be led along like a rag doll.

"Use this. Keep going until the water runs clear. Another reason for you to limit your food intake in America, the less you eat, the less time you spend doing this," Anya handed Valerie what appeared to be a pump ball with a spigot attached.

"Make sure you lubricate before you insert it and a take a shower after and make sure there are no errant hairs on your body, you need to be perfect tonight," Anya handed Valerie a tube of water-based lubricant and Valerie stood there holding the douche in one hand and the lubricant in the other, a stunned look on her face.

"Don't be coy. You do it or I'll do it to you and I won't be gentle!" Anya put her hands on her hips defiantly.

Valerie came out of her reverie and pushed Anya out of the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Thirty minutes later she emerged freshly showered and clean inside and out. Anya just nodded and ripped off Valerie's shower cap and tossed it in the bathroom and led Valerie to the vanity to assess Valerie's makeup skills.

Director of Foreign Operations Office, KGB Headquarters in Lubyanka Square -- Two Days Earlier

"Comrade Professor Mikhail Blavatsky, I'm so sorry for your loss," Ivan Petrov indicated for Mikhail to sit in a chair in front of his desk as he rose to pour vodka.

"Such a senseless waste. I loved her," Professor Blavatsky began to blubber.

Mikhail had been inconsolable ever since his lover Petra Donevski had been killed in a hit and run outside of his University-provided apartment.

"She was perfect in every way. I don't know what I will do without her. I know that she was assigned to me by your Directorate and was only doing her job, but I felt so much love for her," Mikhail put his face in his hands and began to sob loudly.

Ivan put the two glasses of vodka down on his desk and turned to Mikhail Blavatsky and put his arms around him. When Mikhail looked up Ivan took a step back and slapped Mikhail across the face. Then he did it again and again, knocking the Professor out of his chair and then Ivan kicked him in the ribs.

"Get up you blithering fool. Petra Donevski was merely a tool and you were merely the man who was going to take her to the workplace. You were her cover and you knew it. We told her to fuck you so that you would be besotted by her and keep her identity safe," Ivan leaned down and offered Mikhail a hand.

Mikhail waved the hand away and managed to get his feet and leaned on the back of the chair grimacing with pain.

"I couldn't help falling in love with her," Mikhail whimpered.

Ivan handed him the full tumbler of Vodka.

"You are a clerical rat and she was a wolf. Petra would have eaten you eventually," Ivan looked at Mikhail knowingly.

"You knew her personally?" Mikhail was incredulous.

"I knew Petra. I selected her myself for this assignment and I always taste the wine I am about to serve to others," Ivan raised his brows and chuckled.

"Anyway; enough of Petra. We have found you a new interpreter even better; even more beautiful but you are not to touch her," Ivan downed his vodka and poured another.

Suddenly Professor Mikhail Blavatsky had something else on his mind beside the loss of his lover.

"More beautiful? When do I meet her?" he asked petulantly.

"In two days' time you will be taken to a facility in Novogorbovo which resembles the hotel where the conference will be held in New York; what our American friends call a 'meet and greet'. Valerie Sokolova will be introduced to you during the event. You will of course claim to be very familiar with Valerie and her work at the University to anyone who asks about her," Ivan explained.

"As I have said before, she is off limits to you, other than in performing her duties as an interpreter and as your assistant," Ivan glared at Mikhail who nodded meekly.

"Now go and pack for your journey Mikhail. Don't mourn Petra any more than you have to. I'm sure there are students at the university who are willing to trade favours for grades, and if not, you are free to sample the delights of the Intourist Hotel. I'm advised by my sources that all of the hookers there favour pantyhose," Ivan chuckled.

Mikhail's face burned red. That bitch Petra Donevski had been reporting back to her bosses and told them about Mikhail's obsession with pantyhose!

Ivan took Mikhail's glass and guided him to the door.

Mikhail stopped and turned as he was about to leave.

"Petra's death. It was an accident?" Mikhail asked; his face full of scepticism.

"Matters for wolves and bears Mikhail; best that rats like you scurry along and do your duty unknowing of what the wolves and bears have planned," Ivan patted Mikhail's shoulder and then closed the door on him.

Mikhail stalked away seething but he displayed no emotions to his two KGB chaperones.

Novogorbovo, Russia -- June 1985

Valerie's heart was beating fast. She was alone in her room with the handsome man she had picked up from the party which was still in full swing one floor below them. He had been relatively easy to spot as the KGB plant because he was the youngest and most handsome man there. He had told Valerie that he was part of the security detail and she had pretended to be interested in his work and used the subtle gestures that Anya had taught her to show the man that she was interested in his attention.

He was in the bathroom and Valerie was rummaging in her purse trying to find the miniature camera. She knew exactly where it was but because she was so nervous her long red fingernails kept clicking on everything except what she desperately wanted: the fucking camera!

She found it and clicked the little button that engaged the timed photography mode and set it on the vanity amongst a clutter of makeup and perfume. Valerie was adjusting the camera so that it was aimed directly at the bed when Vlad came out of the bathroom.

He was naked.

Valerie pretended to be looking for perfume and she raised the little bottle of Poison, her favourite, and sprayed herself liberally. She turned to face Vlad and blushed.

"You didn't waste any time," she said very nervously.

"You have achieved your objective Valerie Sokolova. You have lured me up to your room. You were a little clumsy but your beauty will make anyone forgive any little transgressions. Also you should be a little more subtle about placing the camera, remember you won't be in your own room," Vlad smiled at her and Valerie nearly swooned.

"I'm here to seduce you and show you how to make love so why don't we start. As you can see I'm more the ready," Vlad smiled and looked down at his long thick engorged penis.

"Come here," Vlad reached out and pulled Valerie into his arms.

She was nervous but also very inquisitive and excited. Being amongst the crowd at the cocktail party had boosted her confidence after being confined for so long. Her beauty and poise had made her a popular conversationalist. She put her encounter with Professor Mikhail Blavatsky out of her mind; that had not gone well. Anyway Vlad had just put his lips on hers and all thoughts of anything else faded into oblivion.

She was wearing a low-cut red satin evening gown split to the waist on one side. It showed off her creamy décolletage and her long legs clad in shimmering flesh-toned thigh-high stockings.

Valerie could feel Vlad's cock pressing on her leg as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. It was all happening so fast, the feel of Vlad's muscular body pressing against her satin-clad body was so sensual, his tongue in her mouth so insistent and his cock rubbing on her leg was exciting.

Once again those feelings of being desired, being wanted, being feminine and being powerful coursed through Valerie's psyche. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue into his and mimicked the movements he was doing to her. His lips pressing on hers felt deliriously wonderful and his tongue was doing things she couldn't explain but it felt lovely.

She was experiencing pleasure returning his kisses and instinctively she pressed her body against his a little firmer and shimmied, reaching for his cock and feeling the girth of it.

Valerie knew where that cock was going and it frightened the hell out of her but it also excited her. She could feel the pulse of it, the silkiness of the flesh, the power of it and she knew subconsciously that she wanted it.

Vlad broke the kiss and was panting with desire.

"I have so much to teach you Valerie but first I want to pleasure myself with your body. Lessons will come later," Vlad said breathlessly and pushed Valerie onto the bed where she lay shocked with her legs akimbo.

Vlad fell on her, crushing his mouth against hers, his hands roaming freely over her body. He was insistent, almost frantic the way he pawed at her.

He pulled down the neckline of her dress and freed her breasts from the strapless bra, tearing it from her body and casting it aside. He tweaked a nipple between his fingers and Valerie gasped as freshets of pleasure radiated from the sensitive nubbin. Vlad moved his head down to her breasts and suckled them, stroking the smooth soft globes with his fingers while his lips and tongue alternated between her nipples. He nipped them softly with his teeth and Valerie hissed, but with pleasure not pain.

Having Vlad suckling on her brand new bosom validated Valerie's femininity and she was thoroughly enjoying being kissed and caressed but when Vlad's hand drifted down inside her dress she began to feel a little perturbed. She was uncomfortably tumescent inside her panties. Because she was wearing stockings rather than pantyhose her tuck was held in place by a pair of tight red almost transparent nylon full-cut panties which kept her tuck tight but didn't spoil the lines of her sheath dress.

Those panties were in danger of being breached because Valerie had become aroused by Vlad's ministrations and her testes had descended and filled her scrotum and her penis had become engorged.

Her cock became harder as Vlad began to stroke her legs, his fingers caressing her silky nylons sending wavelets of intense pleasure up her thighs. He stroked her thighs softly then firmly, alternating between soft caresses and insistent squeezes. Valerie was overcome with lust and desire but when Vlad peeled her out of satin sheath she felt vulnerable lying on the bed dressed only in her panties, stockings and heels.

She cupped her genitals to hide them as Vlad knelt on the bed and gazed at her magnificence. He started at her heart-shaped face with its flawless alabaster complexion; her bright emerald-green eyes highlighted by black eyeliner and mascara and mauve eyeshadow, her perfect cheekbones subtly highlighted with rouge, those full sensuous lips red lips; all framed by her strikingly glossy black bob.

His eyes roamed down her petite body, her prominent clavicles above her small but exquisite breasts, the areola pink and her nipples like berries, her flat belly and slim waist, her legs long, well-turned, swathed in glossy tan stockings, the dark welts contrasting with the milky flesh of her thighs and finally those sexy red four-inch stiletto heels.

"Move your hands," Vlad whispered.

Valerie froze, unable to move.

"I can't. I'm embarrassed," she whispered.

"You can't be. Your uniqueness is what makes you a weapon. Some men will be repelled by what you have between your legs and some will be attracted. You are so gorgeous and sexy that some who initially find you repellent will change their minds," Vlad said softly, tracing a fingertip along the length of her right leg.

"I have been sent to train you. I know what is there. I will admit to you that I am usually only attracted to women but you beguile me and all I see is a woman. A special woman," Vlad leaned down and kissed her softly as his finger stroked the welt of her stoking and then moved along her creamy thigh until it came to her pubis where Valerie's hands cupped her genitals.

He hooked his finger under her hands and prised them open and then moved them away. He lay down on top of her and kissed her passionately and stroked her hard penis through her transparent nylon panties and Valerie moaned like a slattern.

Frissons of intense pleasure radiated from her cock as Vlad softly caressed it through her slinky panties. She felt droplets of pre-ejaculate begin to leak from the eye and soak into her panties. She kissed him harder and reached for his manhood; it was hard, throbbing and hot and felt both magnificent and dangerous in her hand.

Vlad lifted her legs and put them over his shoulders and searched under the pillows for the tube of lubricant that Valerie had placed there as instructed by Anya.

Valerie knew what was coming and was filled with trepidation.

"Let me suck it! I'm good at that I've been told," she looked up into Vlad's handsome face pleadingly.

"Oh you will; but later. I want to fuck you. I need to fuck you," Vlad grinned down at her.

Valerie began to struggle but she was no match for Vlad's strength. He held onto her legs and allowed her to writhe on the bed while his fingers reached for the tube of lubricant. He unscrewed the cap with his teeth. Holding Valerie's calves either side of his neck with one arm, he squeezed a dollop the slippery lubricant onto the fingers of his free hand and hooked aside the gusset of her panties with his thumb and smeared the emollient on her puckered sphincter.

Valerie wriggled like a stuck fish, no longer filled with desire; she was instead full of dread. She wondered why she had agreed to this, why she had allowed them to mutilate her body and turn her into a freak. She wasn't a woman and she wasn't a man. In that moment she felt despair.

"If you keep fighting me it's going to hurt. I know what I'm doing so just relax," Vlad said in a soothing tone.

He dropped Valerie's legs and lay down beside her and pulled her to him. He held her tight and kissed her.

"I really don't want to fuck you Valerie. I want to make love to you. I have never been with a woman as beautiful as you. I have made love to many women because I desired them and I have made love to a few men because I was ordered to do so but you are different," Vlad stroked her cheek.

"You have such radiant beauty and you exude sensuality and sexuality. You don't even understand how desirable you are and your naïveté makes you all the more adorable and irresistible. Did you see the way that all the men were looking at you at the cocktail party? They were coveting you and all the women were jealous of you," Vlad kissed Valerie softly.

"But none of them know how unique you are; how special. That is what draws me to you and makes me want to possess you," Vlad kissed her harder and stroked her nipples which became hard again as did her penis.

Valerie stroked Vlad's muscled chest and then moved her hand down to his hip and finally she found his rampant penis. Vlad had quelled her terror and once again she was feeling lascivious and powerful. When Vlad stoked her penis through her panties it quivered with expectation.

"Let me take you before you make me orgasm in your hand," Vlad eased Valerie's hand off his penis and rolled her onto her back.

She looked up at his powerful body as he loomed over her and lifted her legs, resting her ankles on his shoulders. Valerie closed her eyes and quivered in expectation of intense pain as Vlad eased aside the gusset of her panties.

She felt him nestle his glans in her tight bud.

"Relax," Vlad whispered and lowered his face to hers and kissed her as he slid his glans inside her.

Fire! That's what it felt like at first when the bulbous head of Vlad's cock pierced her sphincter. But not for long. Vlad rained kissed down on her face and stroked her milky breasts leaving just the tip of his penis inside her anus.

Then something wonderful happened.

Instead of fire, the pain became a dull throb and then it transformed into ringlets of intense delight that radiated from her tight sphincter. Vlad felt Valerie relax a little and she sought his mouth and kissed him. She began to lift her legs off his shoulders and he tried to hold them there.

"Let me," she whispered softly and longingly and Vlad understood.

He let go of her legs and Valerie wrapped them around his waist and he gasped at the feel of her diaphanous stockings on his tender flesh.

She smiled up at him and he lowered his face to hers so he could kiss her and she kissed him back, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his strong back and he felt her grimace as she slowly impaled herself on his long thick cock.

There was some pain but not as much as Valerie expected and once he was fully inside her Valerie relaxed and kissed Vlad and stroked his face and shoulders and rubbed her legs on flanks, the feel of her cool slinky stockings giving her as much pleasure as she was giving her lover. She felt full and stretched but her anus had lit up like a dim bulb that gradually became brighter which was what the indescribable but delightful feelings felt like.

Vlad knew better than to move. He knew that Valerie was taking her time accommodating his hard cock and he couldn't move even if he wanted to. Valerie's anus was so tight, velvety and slick that he knew that he would orgasm within seconds if he began thrusting.

But he needn't to worry because after what seemed like an eternity of soft kisses and caresses, Valerie smiled up at him impishly and slowly began to buck her hips, easing his cock almost all of the way out of her tight crevasse and then pushing it all the way back inside her so that his scrotum slapped on her soft pretty ass.

"This is good," Valerie sighed.

"No, it's not, it's wonderful," she smiled at him and pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply and scissored her legs on his body to encourage him.

Vlad needed no encouragement; he began to fuck Valerie with long slow strokes which were all he could manage without inducing an orgasm. He could feel her cock pressing into his belly, swathed in her nylon panties. When this happened with men he was repulsed but with Valerie it excited him even more.

Valerie was delirious with pleasure: wave after wave of delectation radiated from deep inside her anus as Vlad fucked her, his glans nudging her prostate and the girth of his shaft massaged her tight sphincter. Her cock was pressing against Vlad's tight belly and her silky nylon panties rubbed on the underside of it and it quivered as it came close to exploding.