The House Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two boys were rather excited the next two days. Becky hung around the house all day Tuesday, and as horny as the two boys were, Steven eventually took them on a drive, having packed a little food and drink, plus a blanket. And lube, always important. Finding somewhere secluded, they laid down the blanket and supplies before stripping naked. All over each other within seconds, they lay on their sides, head to feet, and gave each other a long, sloppy blowjob. Steven loved going down on Damian, and particularly love swallowing his cum. Damian felt the same about him.

After they came together, they enjoyed the food they prepared, sipping at soda's, chatting away about what they'd wear the next night and what to expect from their two older men. They realised they actually knew next to nothing about them except their names and the fact they'd had big cocks that had felt wonderful inside them.

Lying back side by side, enjoying being outside and naked, Damian eventually turned onto his side and lowered his hand down to Steven's cock. It took all of five seconds for him to be rock solid again. "Someone after a little lovemaking?" he asked quietly.

"Can I ride you?"

"Damian, sweetheart, you can do anything you want."

Riding his cock a couple of minutes later, Steven would never tire of the view of his young lover on his cock. Damian was always hard when riding him, his cock slapping him as he rode faster and faster, leaning down constantly so they could make out. Bending his knees slightly, Damian leaned forward to rest on his hands, Steven grabbing his arse and thrusting up into him.

"Just what I wanted," Damian moaned, resting on left hand, stroking himself with his right hand.

"Cum all over me, gorgeous. I'll pick up Mum with your cum still on me."

He giggled. "You are so naughty, Stevie."

"She's going to know we've been fucking anyway."

Thrusting faster, he wasn't surprised that Damian erupted all over his chest rather quickly. As soon as his orgasm finished, he leaned down to give him one hell of a kiss, whispering how much he loved him. Steven grinned, fucking his lover even harder, delightful little moans erupting as he carefully flipped him onto his back. Spreading his legs wide, Damian grinned. "Fuck me harder, cutie," he cried.

Steven did what he wanted, really started to give it to him, fucking him harder than he could remember. Damian simply begged him to keep going and not to cum. Steven wasn't sure he could honour that request, feeling that familiar tingling sensation building up. And he really wanted to cum in him.

Leaning down to kiss him, Damian moaned into his mouth, feeling his legs wrap around him as always, eager to feel his cock inside him as deep as possible. Steven knew his orgasm was imminent, but didn't want to break the kiss, his tongue playing with that of his lover, feeling Damian's fingers digging into his back.

Groaning, he felt himself just erupt with one final thrust, Damian whimpering at the same time as he felt his cock throbbing with each spurt. Steven didn't stop thrusting until he simply couldn't keep moving, managing to rest on his forearms as he slowly broke the kiss, staring into the gorgeous blue eyes of his young lover.

"Wow," Damian whispered, "That was... Wow..."

"Yeah," Steven managed to say.

Pulling out slowly, he flopped onto the blanket next to Damian, the pair immediately cuddling into each other as always. Both of them couldn't help giggling. There they were, completely naked on a blanket, cuddling after they'd just enjoyed some pretty intense sex, and then cuddling like... Well, both of them loved doing it and would never feel ashamed.

Checking the time a little later, Steven sighed as it was time to go pick up his mother. After getting dressed and packing up, Damian had his cock out, stroking it slowly as Steven drove, only putting it away when pulling into the car park where his mother was waiting. Getting into the back seat, she kissed them both on the cheek before Steven started on the journey home.

"Have a fun day, boys?"

"We had a great afternoon, Angela," Damian replied.

"Ah, I take it Becky being at home..."

"We found a cosy little spot to have a picnic, Mum."

"Oh, that's very nice, sweetheart. And I take it the picnic involved sex?"

The two boys shared a glance before chuckling. "We made love, Angela. It was..." Damian took his hand. "It was wonderful," he said softly.

"You two are just far too adorable."

"Thanks, Mum."

The boys were almost giddy with excitement the next day, knowing they'd be going out that night. Becky was in again but it didn't matter as they were not going to do anything together, wanting to remain horny all day. Steven had called all his housemates about what they were doing, hearing plenty of chuckles and more than one suggestion about what they could do, and what could happen to them. Left both of them blushing and even hornier by the time they got off the phone with Tom, who had also enjoyed photos and a video they'd already sent him. He was missing them terribly, Steven offering again that he could easily come visit them.

Collecting his mother from work as always, she could almost sense his nerves too. As soon as they got home, Angela sent both boys into the bathroom to clean up, then she'd help them both get ready. She helped both of them style their hair, Damian's hair still a little longer than Steve's. They were not going to let their hair get too long, just enough it could be styled. Then it was their make-up. They could do it themselves but having Angela help them was nice. Steven did enjoy how involved his mother was at times, almost going on the journey by his side.

Then it was clothing. A white shirt they both tied up to expose their mid-riff. Both boys kept fit so their stomachs remained flat and smooth. Very short skirts that just about covered their arse. Thigh highs and what both would call 'slutty' heels. A short tie around their neck... Nails were glossed, as were lips. Perfume was added, Angela insisting it would add to their allure.

Angela wanted more than photo when they were done. Both boys then hugged her tightly, thanking her profusely for all the help. "I should send one of these photos to your father," she said.

"Do it," Steven said, smirking away, "I don't care what he thinks anymore, but at least he'll see the real me now. How many times did he call me a sissy? Damian and I will now own that word like this."

"I had no idea how comfortable I'd feel like this," Damian admitted, "I mean, I don't want to actually be a girl, but looking like one? It's actually really nice and liberating."

They held hands as Angela drove them to John's place, both confessing they were nervous but it was more due to the excitement of what they were doing. It was dark by the time Angela pulled the car to a stop at the kerb. It was an ordinary looking house, the front porch light on. Wishing them a good time, Steven said he'd call in the morning and they'd probably just get a taxi home, depending on how things went.

The door opened as the two boys approaching, getting their first look at the two older men. Both boys tried to look confident, but it would have been obvious they were eighteen and a lot younger than the two men waiting for them. The two men stepped outside to greet them, making them blush when they each received a kiss on the cheek. Both men would have been over six feet. Both had beards, broad shoulders and were just men. Steven almost grinned as he thought of one or two other things.

"I'm John and this is Richard, just so you know. We know who you are." The two men stepped back, looking them up and down. "Wow, you boys have gone all out."

"Wanted to make you happy, Daddy," Steven cooed.

"We have been very slutty at school," Damian added softly.

"Come on inside. Are you hungry?"

Stepping inside, Steven replied. "We already ate, but considering... um..."

Hearing the door closed, John took their hands, leading them into a well furnished and bright living room. There was a large couch, the two boys sitting side by side. The two men disappeared, returning with a bottle of wine and four glasses. "Do you boys like to drink? Only one, we don't fuck drunk young men. Just one to ease your obvious nerves."

"Sorry," Damian whispered.

Richard sat down, wrapping an arm around him. "It's natural to be nervous. What you were doing at the club took courage, but it was anonymous. Here we are in bright lights, you know our names, can see our faces. It means more."

John handed out three glasses of wine before sitting down next to Steven, resting his large hand on his thigh, immediately stroking it. "You are very pretty, Stevie. You're only eighteen, yeah?"

"That's right."

"Fuck, you're even younger than my youngest son."

"Oh... You have children?"

"I'm forty-seven, Stevie. I was married for fifteen years until the wife left me. I then went through a mid-life crisis where I questioned everything, realised I wanted to experiment and then, well, here we are."

"How many children?"

"Three. Two boys and a girl. My daughter is the oldest at twenty-five, youngest son is twenty."

"Oh... I see what you mean then. Have you ever been within anyone..."

"To be honest, no. You are by far the youngest either of us have been with."

"I remember what you said after you'd finished. It made Damian and I feel special despite what we were doing..."

"Well, you're still adorable now but those outfits are..." Stevie turned slightly and wasted no time running his hand up to his crotch, feeling something large bulging underneath his trousers. John's brown eyes gazed down into his as his hand gently fondled the bulge that got larger. "Does daddy want his slutty little son to please him? I've been very naughty, Daddy, dressing up like a little girl to seduce all the boys at school... And my teachers..."

"Holy fuck..." He cleared his throat. "Richard?"

"Yeah, mate?"

"I think we're in for a good night."

Steven glanced to see Damian was already on his lap, Richard's hands exploring his tight little body. "You're feeling up my boyfriend. He's a naughty little slut too."

"I'll be your naughty little slut tonight, Daddy," Damian whispered.

Looking back at John, Steven added, "He's my boyfriend but we do everything together. Including taking care of a daddy or two. Though we've not actually done this before. But we really want to be fucked hard."

Steven found himself dragged up onto his lap, John's hands wandering all over his body, paying particularly attention to his firm little butt before they finally kissed. That first kiss told Steven of his intentions that night, his tongue exploring his mouth, enough to earn a whimper of desire from Steve himself. His nimble fingers fooled with the belt then button and fly of John's trousers, the older man practically growling as Steven slowly slid off his lap, helping lower his trousers and underwear, revealing one hell of a thick, hard cock.

"Wow, Daddy. You have a great big cock," he whispered. Running his hands back up his hairy legs, John quickly unbuttoned and took off his shirt, revealing a chest covered in hair too. Running his hands up his thighs and to his chest, he couldn't help smile. Two of his housemates had a little fur on their chest, but nothing compared to the male specimen he was with now.

"Daddy is hairy," he said, unable to stop giggling, finding it rather thrilling running his fingers through the soft hair. Glancing to his left, it seemed he and Damian were thinking the same thing. Suck some fat dick first before they were fucked hard the rest of the night. Neither were under any delusions. They agreed it would likely only be a one-time thing, but if they were interested in seeing them again, they might not say no.

Grabbing the base of his cock, Steven never thought he had large hands and his fingers barely wrapped around his shaft. Everything about him had always been a little smaller than average. Except his cock, for some reason. Damian loved his cock. It wasn't as large as any of his other lovers, but Damian said the sex he shared with him was more enjoyable simply because it wasn't. Bigger wasn't always better.

"Suck my cock," John demanded.

Steven obliged, running his tongue up the thick shaft before lifting himself up to wrap his lips around the thick head, giving it a tongue bath as he could taste his pre-cum. There was no doubt John has washed and prepped himself. It was obviously he'd trimmed his pubic region. He could smell body wash, but there was still that lingering scent of what Steven called 'Man'.

"Suck it, you little slut. You're going to swallow my cum like the naughty little slut you are."

A shudder went up his spine at being talked to in such a manner. He wasn't paying much attention to what Damian and Richard were doing but knew the language would be similar. Gazing up into John's eyes, he grinned before lowering his lips around his thick cock, watching his head roll back for a moment as he moaned. "Yes, that's it. You're a good son looking after daddy in such a manner."

"No, I'm a bad son, Daddy. A slutty bad son who's been fucked by so many boys and men." He swallowed his cock again for a moment, earning another grateful groan. "I've sucked so many cocks too, Daddy. I'm addicted to thick cocks and swallowing cum. But I'll love swallowing your cum most of all, Daddy."

Steven knew he was laying it on thick but the fire in John's eyes suggested it was working. And when he finally deepthroated him, feeling a hand on the back of his head as John started to move his hips, he couldn't help but grin to himself. He knew John wanted to fuck him hard but would be content to give him a load to swallow first.

Letting go of his cock, he gave his large balls some attention, earning another groan of appreciation, before he resumed his blowjob, needing to use a hand to stroke what he couldn't swallow too often. Enjoying the grunts and groans being made, he felt fingers gripping his hair as John stood up, starting to thrust into his mouth.

"Bad little slut," he groaned, "Sucking daddy's dick. What would your mother think if she you doing this?" Holy fuck, Steven thought. Going down that route was an even bigger turn on than he thought. Seducing his straight father by dressing up like a slutty schoolgirl. "My son dresses up like a slut then begs to suck my cock? You want daddy to fuck you, is that it?" Steven could only moan at the thought as John started to practically fuck his mouth. It wasn't overly rough but taking a big, thick cock wasn't easy. "I'm close, baby. Ready to swallow daddy's cum?"

Steven managed to nod eagerly before he felt that first blast of thick cum flood his mouth within a few seconds. He moaned again, John's grunts echoing around, Steven trying his best to swallow each heavy spurt that erupted from the thick cock nestled towards the back of his throat. "Yeah, swallow that cum, slut," John growled.

As soon as John was empty, he pulled his cock away, spit and drool dripping down Steven's chin. What surprised him was John sitting down and easily picking him up and sitting him on his lap. He hadn't been overly rough but it was still nice he cared. "Love seeing a boy like you all dressed up," he said softly, running his fingers over his stockinged legs, "Proper little femboy, aren't you?"

He glanced to see Damian had cum all over his face, clambering up to sit on Richard's lap. "It's a little confusing that we dress up like girls but you're still attracted?"

"Because you're quite clearly still a boy but now just very pretty. Like, what colour panties are you wearing?"

"Black. The thigh highs always match the panties and bra. We're not wearing bras today." Steven felt his hand run under his skirt, giving his cock a caress. "Do you want to take them off?" he whispered.

"No, leave them on while I fuck you."

"I'll cum in them and you can keep them, if you'd like?"

John grinned, giving him a kiss as Steven shuffled to straddle him. Taking the fabric from between his cheeks, he withdrew the plug that he now constantly wore, except when sleeping, reaching over to grab the lube from where it sat on the table. John eagerly lubed up his cock while Steven was now an expert at preparing himself.

"I really want daddy's big cock all night," Steven murmured, "Can we go to your bedroom?"

"Richard, pick up your son. Daddy's going to fuck."

John picked him up like he was nothing, making him giggle as he wrapped arms and legs around him. He could feel the muscles on his back, and down his arms, feeling his big cock pressing against him. The bedroom was illuminated by light, finding himself carefully placed down on the bed, immediately spreading his legs wide as John got him into position. Damian joined to his side within a few seconds, the two boys immediately holding hands.

"You really love each other, don't you?" John asked.

"We do, but we also like to have fun together with other men. And we've never been with men like you before. The whole 'Daddy' thing is new to us."

"You like it?"

Both boys smiled. "It's something different, and it can be fun and kinky too."

John looked at Richard. "I'm thinking we break them in gently, cum in them, then we flip them over then fucked them nice and hard."

"Works for me. I mean, we did fuck them pretty hard at the club. Shame we could barely see them there. Wouldn't have left if I'd realised how cute these two were."

Steven moaned like a little bitch in heat when John slid his thick cock inside him. If it reminded him of anyone, it was William. He wasn't going to ask how long or thick it actually was, the only thing that mattered is that it was currently inside him and it felt wonderful. Damian turned to look at him, exchanging satisfied grins.

To his surprise, after moving his legs so his calves rested on John's shoulders, his older lover was surprisingly gentle with him to start with. "Oh Daddy," Steven moaned. He couldn't help getting completely into it by now, "Your dick is so big, Daddy."

"I'm glad my son loves my big dick since his mother doesn't fuck him anymore."

He started to thrust, Steven unable to stop the moans that escaped him. "Fuck me anytime, Daddy. I'll never say no. Mummy is an idiot."

"Will you let daddy's friend fuck you too?"

"All your friends can fuck me, Daddy. I love older men with great big cocks. I'll be your naughty little femboy slut you can pass around at parties."

"Holy shit!" John grunted, starting to pump him faster. Steven figured he would be holding himself back slightly, but he really wanted his older lover to fuck him hard, so talking dirty would hopefully work.

Reaching under his knees, he pulled them all the way back, lifting up his arse to change the angle, looking down to see his skirt was now lifted up, his cock tenting in his black panties. He was confident enough to think he looked totally fucking hot. Glancing at Damian, he was wearing the same coloured panties, his legs wrapped around Richard's waist as his lover was fucking him.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Steven moaned, "Give me that big daddy cock."

John kissed him hard, Steven grinning as he felt his lover really start to drive his cock into him. Releasing his legs, he wrapped his arms around the back of John's neck, gazing into his blue eyes. He thought John had rather nice eyes, and there was no doubting the utter lust and desire on display. He knew Damian and himself were desirable, particularly to older gentleman who appreciated a couple of cute twinks. Steven made Damian laugh, stating they could open a dictionary for the definition of twink and see their photo.

"Oh Daddy," he moaned, "I want to feel you cum inside me, Daddy."

He was listening to Damian at the same time. Hearing his boyfriend being fucked so well turned him on even more. He'd watched Tom fuck him more than once and couldn't help smile, knowing how great it felt. John was now really driving his cock into him, just listening to him grunt and groan a turn on, but then there was that thick cock diving deeper and deeper inside him.