The Good Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he arrived home Emily was still out and Richard was stinking drunk so he went to his own room and slept until late morning. It was one of Katerina's days off and Emily had gone to work so he had the house to himself... or so he thought. He brushed his teeth and used mouthwash, put on his Speedos and headed down to the patio intending to melt away his hangover with a refreshing dip.

But he wasn't alone. His mother was lazing poolside on a lilo. He could see her flaming red hair above the back of the lilo and he walked over to her intent on asking her what had happened between her and Dennis Bradford.

Except it wasn't his mother.

His wife Victoria was wearing a red skin-tight one-piece bathing suit that was almost identical to the one his mother wore. It was cut high on the thigh and low on the chest, shaped and sculpted to enhance a woman's natural curves. For an instant Richard was taken back to the past: Buddy filming the women sitting by the pool with his camcorder.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Richard stood over Victoria and glared at her.

"Hello mommy's boy. I see she hasn't fattened you up any," Victoria lifted her ice tea and sipped it, leaving a tinge of red lipstick on the straw.

"I needed to see you and I still have my keys. You were crashed out and reeking of booze so I made myself comfortable while I waited. I borrowed Emily's one-piece, I'm sure the old crone won't mind," Victoria reached for her cigarettes.

"Your phone not working?" Richard quipped.

"Oh don't be like that darling. Just because we're separated and you're living with a witch doesn't mean we can't still be friends," she gave him her best smile and lit a cigarette.

"So you just let yourself in and helped yourself," Richard hated Victoria's sense of entitlement.

"Oh come on Richard. You can't keep living with mommy, surrounded by her coven of old lady witches. I thought that you'd have yourself a bachelor pad by now and be playing the field. Despite your kinky fetishes you are still a handsome young man and quite a catch," Victoria deflected as always.

"It's just temporary," Richard replied and hated himself for trying to justify his actions.

"Anyway, what was so urgent that you came all the way from Mirfield to see me?" Richard got back on the front foot.

"Oh, it's not that far. Aren't you going to say hello properly," Victoria deflected yet again and she uncurled herself from the lilo, put her cigarette in the ashtray and stood on her tippytoes and kissed him chastely on the cheek.

She was wearing full makeup and his favourite perfume, the same perfume his mother wore. The kiss might have been chaste but the closeness of her body in that figure-hugging swimsuit was exciting and Richard felt himself responding physically to his wife, although he detested her.

Victoria smiled and squeezed Richard's cock through his Speedos. He tried to grab her but she slipped out of his grasp and giggled then she dived into the pool. Richard dived in after her. Victoria was a good swimmer but not as good as Richard and he caught her and corralled her in the corner of the pool where it was shallow enough for them to stand with the warm water lapping against Victoria at chest height.

Victoria was panting with exertion. Her eye makeup had run a little, making her eyes smoky, sexy even, and her flaming red hair clung to the sides of her face, framing her beautiful visage. Her chest was heaving, sparkling droplets of water clung to her cleavage, the valley between her perky breasts moulded by the close-fitting red swimsuit.

"Ok, you caught me, what now Richard?" Victoria was panting, her breath sweet on his face.

He pressed himself against her, feeling the swell of her bosom on his chest and her tight belly against his abdomen. The wet lycra swimsuit felt sensual and slinky, it clung to her every curve and hollow of her petite body. Richard put his hands on her hips and pressed his face to hers and Victoria tried to turn away but he followed her with his lips and caught the corner of her mouth. He kissed her there, moulding his body to hers, holding her close so that she could feel his erection pressing against her belly.

"Stop it. Don't be silly. We're separated," Victoria admonished him but she wasn't struggling.

He kissed the side of her mouth, then her cheek and then he nibbled her earlobe and he felt her shudder. His hand slipped between her legs and cupped her vulva, feeling the outline of her labia through the lustrous fabric. Victoria made a half-hearted attempt to remove his hand and clamped her legs closed but his hand remained between them, touching her intimate parts through the swimsuit.

"You pig," she whispered and turned to face him.

He clamped his lips against hers and she opened them just wide enough to allow him to slip his tongue inside her mouth. She opened her legs a little, just enough to let Richard begin to finger her through the swimsuit. She stopped struggling and wrapped her arms and legs around him so that he was supporting her weight in the water.

Richard kissed her harder and she tasted of cigarettes and tealeaves and mouthwash. The remnants of Dior Poison clung to the hollow of her neck and he kissed her there then he kissed her mouth again, the bulge in his Speedos growing until it was uncomfortable.

Victoria could feel the hardness of it against her and she smiled around the kiss and drifted a hand down Richard's muscled chest and across his tight belly until she felt the swell of his manhood inside his swimsuit. She squeezed it and kissed him harder and he drove a finger into the valley of her vulva and rubbed the slippery spandex against her clitoris. She gasped into his mouth and tightened her legs.

It was awkward but eventually Victoria succeeded in freeing Richard's cock from his Speedos and she put it between her legs where his hand had been. He pressed it into her lycra-sheathed valley and began to thrust.

"Oh fuck you Richard!" she sounded exasperated, like she was surrendering to something she didn't want to do.

But it was she who slid aside the gusset of her swimsuit and guided his engorged cock to her smooth, inviting sex. His glans slid inside her labia and found the entrance to her vagina and she kissed Richard fervently as her cunt ingested his hard phallus. She clung to him, pressing her vulva against his pubis so that every millimetre of his cock was inside her and he was grinding against her clitoris.

"Go on then. Fuck me. One last time for old time's sake," she hissed and then clamped her mouth back on his.

He cupped her buttocks and used the water to support Victoria's weight as he jackhammered his cock in and out of her tight, slick hole. She clung to him, kissing him, biting his earlobe, nuzzling his neck, then kissing him again. She did something with her cunt that made it clasp and release his erect penis in spasmodic undulations as Richard drove his cock all the way inside her.

Victoria's lips were sensual, her breasts were heaving, her tight body pressed against him; all of her good parts enveloped in the tight red sheathlike swimsuit that Richard knew was his mother's favourite. For an instant he imagined that he was fucking his mother in the pool and filed that away as something to do later but his psyche returned to the business at hand and he fucked the woman he had come to detest as hard and fast as he could until he felt her quiver and moan like a slattern.

Victoria groaned and bit Richard on the neck as her cunt rippled and quivered and extracted his seed as he orgasmed right along with her. Victoria could feel her husband's cock swell and spasm as he filled her with his sizzling load, ringlets of pleasure radiated from her clitoris. She mashed her vulva into his groin and ground against him.

Richard pulled her face away from his neck and crushed his lips against hers and drove his tongue into her mouth, mimicking the trusting of his penis as his wife shimmed and shook and screamed muffled obscenities into his mouth.

Victoria spun Richard around so that his back was against the tiled wall of the pool and she unhooked her legs from around Richard's waist and pressed her soles against the tiles. She pushed with all her might and his cock slid out of her vagina as she propelled herself away from him and backstroked down the pool trailing filaments of spermatozoa from her cunt. She slipped the gusset of the red swimsuit back into place before she climbed out of the pool and went over to the lilo and picked up a beach towel and began to dry herself.

Richard decided to be just as nonchalant and tucked away his deflating member and began to swim laps. The fog of his hangover had dissipated and he climbed out of the pool and padded into the kitchen and took an ice cold beer from the fridge.

"Hair of the dog," he chuckled to himself, listening to the sound of the hairdryer coming from upstairs.

A little while later he heard the click clack of Victoria's high-heeled sandals on the stairs as she descended, dressed in tight jeans and a pristine white cotton blouse open to the third button. Her makeup was perfect, her hair still a little damp and she looked like a vixen, confident in her allure. She had her purse slung over her shoulder and her car keys in her hand.

"So why did you really come here Victoria?" Richard put down the beer and approached her.

"Oh, I nearly forgot," she slipped her hand into her purse and extracted a thick envelope.

"You've been served," she trust the envelope into his hand, smiled cheekily at him and turned and walked away.

Richard watched Victoria's fine fanny all the way down the hallway to the front door. She never looked back and she dropped her keys to his mother's house in a dish near the hallstand on her way out.

He didn't need to be a Rhodes Scholar to know that inside the envelope were the divorce papers he had been expecting. He took the envelope into his mother's study, sat at her desk and opened it.

The contents were full of legalese but he understood enough of it to know that Victoria was trying to screw him in the divorce. Given that they hadn't been married that long her demands were exorbitant. He tossed the paperwork aside. His mother's lawyer would look at it and provide sage advice.

Richard got another beer and began to seethe. This was just the sort of shit that Victoria got off on: coming to his mother's house, grudge fucking him, then serving him the divorce papers herself. He also knew that her wearing his mother's red one-piece swimsuit was no accident. She had selected it purposely because once when they were still together and visiting Emily to attend a pool party Richard had made a comment to Victoria that his mother looked really good in it.

Victoria's comment about him living with mommy, surrounded by her coven of old lady witches, kept recirculating through his thoughts.

The pool sex had been good but Victoria had spoiled it and Richard no longer felt satisfied. He wished Katerina was working today so that he could bend her over and fuck her in her housemaid's uniform; that would scratch the itch he was feeling.

Instead he filled a cooler with Bud Light and went up to the attic and watched VHS movies of his mother being fucked and used and abused by Buddy but that didn't get him off either. Watching his father fucking his mother and the look of lust on his young mother's face as Buddy got her off it only made him think of what might have happened between Emily and Dennis Bradford.

He went back to his bedroom and took a nap. He awoke an hour before his mother was due home from work and he showered, brushed his teeth and freshened his breath, put on cologne and dressed in pressed chinos and a button-down shirt and went into the kitchen to make pasta for dinner. He sipped wine while he rolled the pasta, prepared the sauce and put a salad together. Thoughts of his mother committing wicked acts with Dennis Bradford kept sneaking into his head.

Emily arrived home promptly at six. She was dressed in a pale-blue skirt suit, glossy sheer tan nylons and white high heels. She expected Richard to be naked and begin pawing at her as soon as she came through the door, especially because they hadn't had sex yesterday but she was disappointed. She was surprised to see Richard dressed for dinner and the cooking smells emanating from the kitchen.

"I've made an early dinner mom," he gave Emily a perfunctory kiss on the cheek and sidled away from her when she tried to embrace him.

Emily knew what had caused Richard's petulance immediately. It had been her date with Dennis Bradford. She hadn't returned home until very late and found Richard asleep in his own bed reeking of stale booze. Well Richard was no longer a little boy and she would not be drawn into his petty jealousy.

"How was your day? Did you do anything interesting? Have you considered what you are going to do about work?" Emily said as she took off her jacket and hung it on the back of one of the dining room chairs and sat down at the place he had set for her.

Richard made several trips to and from the kitchen putting the pasta, salad and a loaf of Italian bread on the table.

"I haven't made my mind up yet about returning to work but I did have an interesting day. How was your date with Dennis?" Richard countered as he sat down across from her and poured wine for them both.

'Ah! Straight to the point,' Emily though as she tore into the bread and placed a chunk on her side plate.

"As you know we were out late. Dinner and dancing at the golf club and then we went to the Longhorn. I was seen by Don Mitchum and Bradley Connaught. Melissa Mitchum and Elspeth and Willy Longmire were there too so their tongues will be wagging you can be sure," Emily dipped bread in the sauce that Richard had made and popped it in her mouth.

"And after?" the accusatory tone in Richard's voice was grating.

"Elspeth told me that you had been in the Longhorn but had been asked to leave when you became drunk and obnoxious. I obviously missed you," Emily evaded the question.

"So what was so interesting about your day?" Emily countered.

"Victoria came around. She borrowed your red swimsuit by the way. She looked good in it too. No potbelly," Richard forked pasta into his mouth and pouted.

"Don't be scurrilous Richard. You love my little potbelly. You spend enough time with your tongue in my bellybutton for me to know that," Emily refused to be drawn into Richard's petulance.

"She served me divorce papers," Richard continued to sulk.

"Really? She delivered them herself?" Emily had to admit that she was surprised.

"Yes. After we fucked in the pool," Richard sniped and Emily couldn't help feeling a little jealous.

"Well she is still your wife. You're entitled I suppose. I knew that you'd been up to something naughty because I can see the hickey on your neck," Emily smiled sweetly at her son.

Richard paled and recalled Victoria clinging to him in the pool; kissing him, biting his earlobe and nuzzling his neck. She must have put the hickey on him then. Why hadn't he noticed it? Too engrossed in thoughts about his mother and Dennis Bradford no doubt.

"Or did Elspeth put it there when you fucked her in the parking lot. I know that it wasn't Silvia, Melissa or Susan and it's Katrina's day off," Emily said bluntly and took a sip of wine.

Richard paled and dropped his knife and fork beside his plate and stared at his mother perplexed. He was speechless.

"Oh Richard those old gals can't keep a secret and I asked Katerina to look after you during the day when you're home. You have your father's sex drive and to be honest I doubt I can keep up," his mother poured more wine.

"You know?" Richard was still stunned.

"I knew that Buddy was fucking his employee's wives. I didn't mind. It kept him away from me except for Friday nights. I didn't find out that he was fucking Katerina until a long time after he died but Katerina confessed eventually. She thought I'd fire her but she's a good housekeeper," Emily sipped more wine.

"Victoria calls you a coven of old lady witches," Richard recovered enough to respond.

"Well she can think what she likes. While you're fucking my friends they are highly unlikely to think that I am anything other than a devoted mother caring for her son during difficult times. I'm just the protective mother," Emily smiled across the table at him.

"And if you're dating Dennis Bradford they are going to keep thinking of you as the merry widow," Richard countered.

"Exactly son," her smile became a grin.

"So?" Richard raised his brows; his question didn't need to be asked.

"I blew Dennis in the driveway when he dropped me home. The centre console in that tiny Porsche made it really difficult," Emily said matter-of-factly.

"He's a vain man so he will brag to his friends. Bellenau isn't that big a town so word will get around which suits us both," Emily sighed.

She saw the storm clouds brewing in Richard's eyes.

"Don't get jealous. I'm not stupid Richard. I guessed that you had fucked Silvia Swanson in the guest bathroom on the evening of my Sunday card game. She tattled to the other girls who all took turns seducing you. Melissa Mitchum has a big mouth and pretty soon most of Bellenau's gossip merchants knew," Emily sipped more wine.

"How do you know that I didn't seduce them?" Richard sniped.

"Oh Richard. You can think of it any way you like. I just want you to know that I'm not jealous. As long as you come to my bed on a regular basis and show mommy how much you love her," Emily pouted her lips at her son.

Richard kicked back his chair and was on his mother in six quick strides. He ripped her out of her chair and threw her on the dining table and loomed over her petite body.

Her legs dangled in the air, her high heels swinging back and forth, her toned legs slightly apart, sheathed in her sheer hose, her pretty pink panties just visible under the hem of her skirt. She looked up at her son with fear and lust in her eyes. This was how Buddy behaved when he was angry.

"Oh Richard!" Emily gasped as he pawed at her.

Richard leaned down and placed his lips on his mother's. They were soft and yielding and he could taste her red lipstick. Emily put her arms around her son and opened her legs wide so he could stand between them and kiss her. She could feel how insistent he was; impatient and a little jealous. He forced her lips open and slid his tongue inside her mouth and Emily's tongue greeted it and mother and son tongue-kissed as their passions roiled.

Richard broke the kiss just long enough to unbutton his mother's blouse and ease her breasts out the cups of her brassiere and then he leaned down and kissed her again. His hands went to her breasts and fondled them, causing Emily's nipples to engorge. He flicked the fleshy teats and Emily gasped. Richard tore his lips from hers and suckled a breast, licking the pinky-brown areolae, flicking his tongue on her nipple and then gently nipping it. Sparklets of pleasure radiated from Emily's breasts as her son suckled one then the other.

His mouth fell on hers again and she wrapped her arms around him and held him close, her legs wide, her buttocks perched on the edge of the dining table. She took Richard's hand and guided it to her thigh. She yearned to he touched by her son.

Richard caressed his mother's silky thighs, relishing the feel of her flesh sheathed in the sheer silky nylons. He slowly worked his fingers under her skirt, taking his time, making her wait, feeling his mother shake with desire and impatience.

Richard's cock was rock hard and he desperately wanted to bury it in his mother's warm, wet sheath, but he would make her wait and revel in the anticipation. She was fumbling with his chinos, frantic and desperate to get to her son's cock. She yearned to feel the steely girth of it, the heat of it, the corpulence of it. She wanted it inside her, filling her vagina, pressing against her G-spot, grinding against her clitoris, banging against her cervix.