The Futanari Diaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Around lunchtime. We'll study this afternoon, plus we need to have a chat about Friday afternoon, and also our own relationship."

"Sex?" Jade wondered.

"I'm not sure. She wants to. I want to. But we want it to feel right in the moment."

"You really like her!" Caroline exclaimed.

Feeling myself blush, I nodded immediately. "I've noticed her for years, same as her with me, but we were just never in the same group of friends. But she made her intentions clear to me recently and, since then, we've grown closer."

I actually spent the rest of the morning playing my games console, just chilling out for once. Jade was busy with her own university studies, in her final weeks before her semester ended. I was on the verge of my final exams, two more weeks of classes, a final week of study, then the exam period finished. Then it would be two weeks to Christmas.

Bailey arrived at lunchtime, Mum offering to make us some sandwiches. Both of us thanking her, I grabbed some cans of soda, taking our food and cans back to my room. Shutting the door, we sat back on my bed to eat. "My mother would freak if I shut the door with company. Typical woman," she muttered.

"Oh, your mother..."

"Mother is female, father is male. Let me tell you, the fact I'm futanari... Run away more than once. It's only Dad who comes looking for me."

Wrapping an arm around her, she leaned against me. "I'm sorry. That sounds awful."

"I have good friends. Their parents will help me when they can. Dad then gets me, my parents argue. Mum's... You know, one of 'those'. I know she'll kick me out as soon as I finish school. I thought she would do it as soon as I turned eighteen, but I think Dad protected me from that."

Finishing our food, we grabbed our workbooks and got to work, bouncing ideas off each other. Time passed quickly, realising it was late afternoon before either of us checked the time again. Placing our books on the floor, there was that moment which happens when your eyes just meet. Next thing you know, your lips are locked together and the passion is increasing with everyone second.

"What do you want?" I had to ask.

"I want you, Benji. For so long, I watched you. With Vanessa. With Chloe. With Georgie. I was jealous, but coming from my family, I didn't understand. My auntie, the only other futanari, so naturally estranged, found me online and coached me through what I'd feel and how things truly are for my kind in relation to males like you. That day I sat next to you in class with Miss Wilson..."

"I'm glad you did, Bailey. So, I ask again, what do you want?"

"I want to make love. I want to make love with you, Benji." Tears started to fall from her beautiful blue eyes. "My god, I've never wanted anything more."

"Want to do anything else first?"

"Later. We have all the time in the world for that."

"Know what to do?"

It was her turn to blush. "Only what I've read and seen on the internet."

"Want me to lead?" Nodding, I added softly, "I can't wait until you're inside me, Bailey."

She hugged me tightly. "Me too, Benji."

Bailey was tall as we stood up, stating she was 6'2. Good thing I loved futanari and my partners being taller than myself. She wore a simple t-shirt, helping that off to reveal a white, relatively normal bra, which I expertly took off with one hand, earning a giggle, admitting I was getting used to taking off bras. Like most futanari, she constantly wore skirts and dresses, so that was next to go, kicking off her sandals before she rolled off her panties, her thick eight inch cock standing out proud, pre-cum dripping from the head of her cock.

After helping me strip off, we made out, lubing up each other before we gently stroked each other. She shuddered every few seconds and I knew was extra excited. "Bailey," I whispered, meeting her eyes, "Let me blow you, enjoy your load, and you'll last longer when we make love." Taking her hand, I sat her on the edge of my bed, sitting down on my knees between her legs. "Nervous?"

Biting her bottom lip, she nodded. I knew confidence came later for many futanari. Like any virgin, with no experience, they were full of nerves the first couple of times. Just running my tongue up her shaft caused her to moan loudly, feeling her girlcock throb, and I knew she wasn't going to last long. I knew she might also be embarrassed, sitting up to kiss her again, using similar techniques to what I used on others, focusing on the rest of her body and not her girlcock.

When I did finally arrive at it, she was lying back on the bed, groaning loudly when I wrapped my lips around her thick shaft, pre-cum leaking from the head of her girlcock, moaning as I enjoyed her taste.

"Oh my god!" she shouted. Well, the rest of the family knew what we were doing, but with the door shut, no-one would come looking. That was the rule. With family, come on in. With a visitor, knock and only enter if summoned.

Wrapping my hands around her thighs, my head was quickly bobbing up and down her member as I knew she needed a release. Her fingers ran through my hair, looking up into her eyes, her cheeks already wet. I had a feeling this was going to me an emotional afternoon for her. I think she was someone who needed to be loved.

"Oh fuck," she cried, feeling her started to throb in my mouth, "Oh god, Benji, I'm gonna..."

Savouring that first spurt, I moaned loudly as I eagerly awaited each subsequent spurt, swallowing her delicious cum as she collapsed back on the bed, watching her chest rise and fall. Releasing her legs, I quickly cleaned up her cock before I kissed back up her body until I was resting on her lap, looking down at her beautiful face, amused that her black hair was stuck to her forehead and cheeks.

"I had no idea," she muttered, "No idea at all."

Suggesting she turn so she could lie down comfortably on the bed, after a quick shuffle, I grabbed my lube and prepared myself for her, lubing up her girlcock again, though I wasn't in any rush, giving her time to just relax. We spent a few minutes making out and cuddling, and I think that meant the most to her. Just a little affection meant the world.

"Stay the night," I suggested, "You're not much taller than Jade, same height at Caroline, I think. You can borrow..."

"I brought a change of clothes," she whispered, noticing the blush, "I didn't want to go home tonight."

I sent a quick text to Mum, letting her know we'd have a guest for dinner and she was staying the night. I also let Jade know, as I knew she loved having me sleep with her whenever possible. Mum returned a message, stating all was fine. Jade sent a smiley face and a love heart. I sighed with relief that she was fine with it.

Sensing Bailey was ready, I positioned myself, grabbing the base of her shaft and pressed it against my rosebud. She gasped as the head slipped inside me. It was starting to get slightly easier. Considering all the sex I was having, I wasn't really surprised, though stories of incredibly loose arseholes and whatnot were nothing but old wives' tales.

Sliding down her length nice and slow, Bailey's face was one of shock before a broad smile formed, her eyes lighting up as she soon felt her entire length buried inside me. "How does it feel?" I wondered.

"So tight and warm. I feel... connected to you."

"Well, you are, Bailey. In more ways than one though."

Slowly starting to ride her, I grabbed her wrists and put her hands at my hips, adding that she could also grab my butt, if she wished. And if she wanted to fuck me, all I needed to do was lean forward and she could take control, if she wished. Otherwise, I loved riding girlcock and assured her that she was going to fill my bum.

"What about you?" she asked.

"I'll stroke myself. Want a load on you?"

"God yes. I want to see you cum, Benji."

Starting to stroke my cock at the same time as bouncing up on her girlcock had both of us feeling rather excited, leaning down to give her breasts some more attention before leaning up to kiss her again, driving my tight butt down on her cock each time, making her moan, while I felt my orgasm fast approaching. I sat back in time to spurt all over Bailey, the first firing at far as her chin, smiling as she erupted in giggles, the next couple landing on her breasts before I left a little puddle on her chest.

"Fucking hell," I groaned, stopping for a moment with her girlcock sat inside me still, "And your girlcock feels absolutely fucking sensational buried in me, Bailey."

"Can we roll over, Benji?" she asked softly.

A few seconds later, I was on my back with legs spread, Bailey sliding her girlcock back inside me, slowly thrusting away again, her eyes gazing into mine before I leaned up to kiss her again. She whimpered into my mouth, sensing her desperation to cum inside me but she wanted the moment to last. Resting on her forearms to either side of me, I pulled my legs back further, feeling her even deeper inside me. Moving faster, I knew she was on the way to orgasm.

Her kisses became more urgent but increasingly passionate, eventually breaking apart to rest her forehead against mine. She was incapable of words, only moans and whimpers escaping her. "Cum in me, beautiful. Cum in me. It's okay, we have tonight too."

"And after?" she manged to ask.

"Of course. I'm not one and done with any lovers, Bailey. You're all special to me."

She wasn't quite when reaching orgasm, crying out as I felt that familiar warm sensation when an enormous girlcock thrust and then spurted her seed inside me. She pumped me hard those last couple of minutes, losing herself in the sensation of my tight arse and her orgasm. She kept pumping well after she was done, not wanting to stop until she simply couldn't go any longer. Wrapping my legs around her, I ran my fingers up her cheek and through her hair, gently dragging her down to kiss me.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" she asked softly. Giving her a gentle pinch on her shoulder earned a sweet sounding giggle. "Okay, now I'm sure."

Feeling her pull out brought its usual momentary disappointment, smiling to myself at the fact I was already a little addicted to the feeling. Lying on our sides facing each other, we conversed quietly, interspersed with some hot and heavy making out, enough to get her hard again within a fifteen minutes. "Again?" she wondered, loving the eager tone to her voice.

Seconds later, I was on my knees, head resting on a pillow, Bailey figured it all out rather quickly. She remained rather slow and gentle until I turned back to look at her. "This position, sweetie, is to fuck me. Trust me on this, you're not going to hurt me, and we'll both love it."

Taking further advice, leaning forward to grab my shoulders, I lowered my arse enough to be comfortable, and she gained more confidence as she started to fuck me harder and faster. When I urged her on even more, she started to giggle as her skin slapped against mine. Making a further suggestion, she mounted me properly, a position I'd grown to absolutely adore when being fucked, her thick girlcock now driving deep inside me.

"Oh fuck... Benji..."

"I know, gorgeous. You feel fucking wonderful."

"I love you," she whispered into my ear, "I have... as long as Vanessa... but always from afar..."

"I'm glad you sat next to me that day in class." I turned to kiss her. "I've fallen in love with you too."

"I'm going to cum then I need another cuddle."

"Can't wait until you blast in me again. Love the feeling."

Her next orgasm was even better than her first two, I think, really driving her girlcock into me until she just about collapsed. Carefully extricating myself from underneath her, she was half asleep so I stayed on my side as she rested on her front, lightly caressing her back. She smiled often, but there was often a little fire lacking in her eyes. The smile on her face, the look in her eyes as she lay next to me, this was a futagirl as content as could be.

After a quick shower, we put on swimwear and headed out to join the family. It was getting dark so it would only be a quick dip. As soon as we were in the water, Mum asked, "First time, Bailey?" She blushed but nodded, hugging me tightly. "Was it good?"

"Is it always that good?"

"Even better once you've done it a few times." She swam over and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad my son put that smile on your face. You love him?" She nodded again. "I hope to see a lot more of you here. You're more than welcome."

"Thank you, Miss..."

"None of that. I'm Cathy, my wife is Caroline. No need for formality or titles in this household."

Jade swam over and hugged Bailey as well, whispering something incredibly sweet in her ear, enough to cause a couple more tears. Jade then looked at me. "Don't you break her heart or I'll kick your butt, I don't care how cute it is."

"Yes, ma'am."

After dinner, Bailey and I tried to concentrate on more studying but it was pointless. She liked to game, so we played a couple of co-op games on my games console before we agreed to go to bed. No sex was had, just a lot of cuddling and quiet talking, Bailey pleased to see that I had a comfortable home life, something she'd lacked for a long time now.

"I sleep with Jade nearly every night. If you ever need a bed..." Her bottom lip started to tremble at my kindness. "Bailey, trust me, I know what it can be like for futanari out there at times. Things have come a long way, but a lot of people of a certain... biology, let's call it, still have issues, even centuries later."

"Will your mothers mind?"

"They'd insist you stay here if you told them what I know. I want you safe. More importantly, I want you in a home where you're loved unconditionally. You'll have that here."

She hugged me tightly, whispering that she'd think about it. For the first time I could remember, I was the big spoon as she snuggled against me, ensuring I held her tightly in my arms. She felt wonderful in my arms, pleased she drifted off rather quickly.

I knew I'd have to sit down and have a heart to heart with my Mum very soon.