The Futanari Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it again?"

"Definitely!"

Glancing around, all other invitees were sat having watched Alexis and I make love, amazed I didn't feel self-conscious in the slightest. In fact, only Veronica and Chantelle hadn't seen me naked before. Well, until watching their friend fuck me, anyway. "Okay. So... who's next?" I wondered.

"Jade, can Chantelle and myself..." Veronica started to ask.

Jade chuckled. "If you want to fuck him in front of us, by all means. I don't think he's going to mind which girlcock ends up inside him right now. He's having fun."

Veronica turned to Chantelle. "Spitroast him and we'll swap."

"I'm clean, so whoever fucks me, I'll suck afterwards," I said.

"Oh fuck yes!" Chantelle exclaimed.

Chantelle, a bubbly blonde, sat on her knees in front of me, nine inch girlcock standing proud. Behind me, Veronica, a raven-haired seductress who had a reputation as a bit of man-eater, even at the age of the twenty, had nine inches ready to slide inside me too. As she lubed her girlcock, I took Veronica's in my mouth, teasing her first by only taking the first couple of inches, teasing her head, delighted she was already leaking pre-cum. As I focused on her cock, I felt Veronica press against me, somewhat easily sliding inside me though I still moaned as she buried all nine inches in one thrust.

I amazed myself by managing to concentrate on blowing Chantelle while Veronica wasted no time fucking me hard. Considering Alexis had just been inside me, I was comfortable taking a big girlcock, lubed up nicely, though I'm fairly sure I felt the cum of Alexis dripping out of me. Grabbing my hips, Veronica grunted and groaned with every few thrusts, eventually mounting me in such a manner so her head rested on my shoulder, really starting to drive her cock into me.

"Love my fat girlcock, Benji?" she breathed into my ear, nibbling at my earlobe, "I can see you love sucking Chantelle. Want her to cum?" I moaned around the member in my mouth. "I'm going to fill your arse, then I'm going to fill your throat."

Chantelle giggled. "Fucking hell, Ver. Go easy on the poor boy."

"He's wanted me to fuck him since his birthday. Now he's getting what he wants. What he does know is that I'm getting what I want too."

"Just don't eat him up and spit him out, Ver."

I was surprised that she almost lifted herself up and glared at her friend. "I'd never do that to him," she stated, surprised by the emotion in her tone, burying her cock and stopping for a moment, "You know how I feel about him, Chantelle."

Chantelle leaned forward, hearing the two share a soft kiss. "I know, Ver. I know. But he's young and capable of loving all of us. Don't break his heart."

She started to pump into me again, my head resuming its bobbing up and down on Chantelle. Moaning loudly, they both giggled as Chantelle leaned back so I could look up and see her beautiful face. She smiled down at me, Veronica's head resting on my shoulder again. "I love you arse already, Benji. Hope it stays nice and tight like this."

I managed to glance her way and moaned. "Fuck, he's pretty good at this too," Chantelle moaned.

"Pretty good?" Jade exclaimed, "That's my little brother, Chantelle. He's fantastic at sucking girlcock."

"Seems to be better at being fucked by them though," Miss Wilson suggested, laughing away, hearing a few giggle with her.

"It's so hot," Vanessa whispered, "Chloe, Georgie, is that how I looked at school?"

"God yes, you were spreading him wonderfully," Chloe replied, "When you pulled out, he gaped for a few seconds and I just wanted to bury myself in him too."

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Chantelle moaned, moving my head just in time to feel that first spurt fill my mouth. Swallowing every drop, Veronica started to fuck me harder still, really making me grunt.

"I want to cum in you, Benji. God, I really want to cum in you," she moaned into my ear. Then she bit my shoulder, dampening her cry as I felt her fill me up nicely, really thrusting into me hard with each spurt until she slowed down and stopped, clearly worn out and empty. Feeling her pull out, I didn't dare move for a few seconds before I sat up on my knees, glancing down at Veronica lying next to me. Leaning down, I caressed her cheek before kissing her softly. When I pulled back, the smile was beyond gorgeous.

Mum appeared, handing me a glass of water. Thanking her, I knocked it back in about three gulps. Sex was thirsty, sweaty work when taking place outside in late spring sunshine. Jade then applied some sunscreen, noting that although I had a base tan, I was still getting a little colour. All that gave Veronica and Chantelle recovery time, noting that Chantelle wiped her cock down. "I want a clean cock for you, Benji," she said softly.

"Benji, how about you sit on my girlcock and blow Ver as she stands up?" Chantelle suggested.

It was something new to try, so I sat down on Chantelle, her nine inches easily sliding into me, while Veronica stood in front of me, offering hers for mine to suck. Asking her to take control, I could focus on bouncing up and down on Chantelle, Veronica using my mouth and throat for her enjoyment. Alexis then pressed into me, kissing my cheek, whispering some very dirty things into my ear before grasping my cock and stroking me off.

"Cum all over her. She'll love it."

Alexis stroking my cock was another wonderful distraction, Chantelle buried inside me, Veronica using my mouth, Alexis stroking my cock. It was all a little overwhelming, our three effectively becoming a foursome. I wondered when it would be considered group sex...

Surprisingly, Veronica didn't try and fuck my face. Yes, she was thrusting, but it was gentle, and her hands continued to caress my cheeks, fingers running through my hair. Bouncing faster and faster on Chantelle earned plenty of moans from her. My orgasm was fast approaching, unable to warn either Alexis or Chantelle, so when I did finally erupt, Alexis squealed into my ear, Chantelle almost cooing about the warm cum that now rested all over her body.

"Good, Benji. So good," Alexis whispered into my ear, "I'm so glad we make you cum so hard."

Chantelle grabbed my hips and started to thrust up into me. I thought Veronica might have cum first, but Chantelle fucked me hard for all of five minutes before she cried out and came. That set Veronica off, now desperate to cum in my mouth. Gazing into my eyes, I could see it in hers, nodding as I knew what she needed. Her cock was quickly in and out of my throat, moaning softly but it didn't take long until she was leaving another deposit down my throat. As soon as she was done, she pulled her cock out, actually catching me by surprise, causing me to cough. Her concern touched me, immediately on her knees to hug me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I knew you needed to get off."

"Um, Ver, your arse and balls are in my face," Chantelle said. We all chuckled as Veronica moved to her side and I slid off her cock.

Collapsing onto my back, I said, "Okay, I need a break. I've just had three big girlcocks in my arse in succession."

Jade offered her hand, leading me over to the table. She bent me over but only to give me a good wipe down before pointing to the pool so I could cool off. I was joined by the futagirls from school, all of them looking a little rosy cheeked as we floated. There was no jealousy. Instead, they were waxing lyrical about the fact I'd just had three lovers in a row and wasn't complaining. Mum and Caroline joined us as they had barely been in the pool, Mum hugging me tightly, whispering how proud of me she was. Caroline hugged me next, growling that my arse was hers on Sunday. I gave her a look that suggested I loved the sound of it.

Bailey, Chloe and Georgie wanted our first time to take place in privacy, which everyone loved to hear, Mum and Jade assuring them that would make our first time far more meaningful. Miss Wilson hadn't been quiet but had taken a back seat for most of the afternoon, I think happy to be invited and I'd noticed her talking to Mum and Caroline more, considering they were closer in age.

Sitting back at the table, enjoying drinks, Miss Wilson eventually cleared her throat, looking at the younger members around us. "Did Benjamin share what we did on Wednesday night?" I immediately looked guilty, placing a reassuring hand on mine. "I don't mind at all. I knew it would be something you'd eventually want to share."

"I needed to put cream on him again on Thursday night," Jade told her. Miss Wilson was immediately almost in tears, thinking she'd really hurt me. I wasn't the only one up on my feet to hug her. "He's fine, Miss," Jade assured her, "It was just a little discomfort."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"What were you going to say, Sandra?"

"I was going to ask if Benjamin wanted to make love while his younger friends watched as I'm sure they've never seen a girlcock like mine."

"Why don't we head inside where it's cooler, maybe a little show on the living room floor?" Mum suggested.

Everyone thought that was a good idea. I grabbed the large towel and pillows, everyone else gathering on the couches and chairs. Wine bottles were passed around, glasses filled, the atmosphere light and friendly, which was a relief. I was already naked so just sat on my knees and waited. Miss Wilson was still wearing her bikini, standing in front of me. I didn't need asking to remove her bikini bottoms. Her enormous girlcock was semi-hard, hearing a couple of gasps, as I took the head in my mouth and started to blow her. As I did that, she took off her bra and I heard exclamations of approval.

"Fuck me, your tits are spectacular, Sandra," Mum exclaimed.

"No wonder he likes her. Benji has always loved a good set of tits on a futagirl," Jade added.

Miss Wilson was soon completely hard, sitting back and waiting for what she wanted. "Holy shit, your girlcock is huge, Miss!" Vanessa practically shouted.

"You were fucked by something that large?" Chloe asked, though she sounded rather impressed at the same time.

Miss Wilson leaned down, cupped my cheek and kissed me softly. "Lie back, sweetie. Time we made love."

Getting into the same position, pillows underneath my head, another under my lower back, Miss Wilson lubed up her thick girlcock before placing her hands under the back of my knees, pushing my legs back just enough we were both comfortable. Feeling her press her enormous head against me, I moaned with excitement as I knew what was going to come next.

Feeling her spread me wider than ever again had me rolling my head back, the surge of pleasure unreal. Miss Wilson knew it wasn't due to pain. "That's it, baby. Enjoy my big girlcock," she said, leaning forward to kiss me, "I'll be nice and gentle this time. No pounding you until you're almost unconscious through sheer pleasure."

I heard the comments by the time her entire length was inside me, glancing to see some wide eyes of surprise, but everyone was also smiling. Jade winked, mouthing 'I love you'. Mum and Caroline held hands, faces full of pride. Didn't quite get it but they were happy, and that's what mattered.

Miss Wilson started to move her hips, thrusting into me nice and slow, her eyes gazing into mine the entire time. I had a feeling she liked me as much as I liked her, which was a hell of a lot. She maintained a steady rhythm we could both enjoy. Whispering a concern about her climaxing, she smiled and kissed me, assuring me she was going to cum, it would just take a little longer. I didn't mind the sound of that.

My legs did end up further back, held by her upper arms, but although she felt deeper, she never 'fucked' me. "My god, this is beautiful," Mum whispered, "Sandra, please, consider yourself a visitor whenever he asks. I don't have a problem with your relationship at all."

"Miss, will you fuck him at school?" Vanessa wondered.

"Because if you do, I know we'd all love to watch," Chloe added, "All the futagirls that sit with him at lunch."

Miss Wilson stopped and looked at them. "Only if you can be discreet. I can't have other people knowing about our relationship. I care far too much for Benjamin to have his life made difficult."

"Neither do we, Miss. I love him," Vanessa whispered, noticing her immediately blush, admitting her feelings in front of my family.

Jade hugged her immediately. "About damned time," she said softly.

I have no idea how long Miss Wilson made love to me for, but by the time she erupted and filled my arse until it was overflowing, I had a dull ache though more from having my arse filled by four large girlcocks over the space of a couple of hours. She only pulled out when we were both a little uncomfortable, Mum handing her a cloth to clean up before she cuddled against me, which was unusual. Kissing my cheek, she snuggled against me. "You make an old futagirl feel wonderful, Benjamin," she whispered.

"Okay, I'm thinking two dozen futawives," Jade joked, earning plenty of giggles.

Mum insisted everyone stay for dinner, though suggested everyone dress for that. Mum ordered in a stack of pizzas. Jade dragged me to the bathroom, insisting I shower then dress, only returning downstairs once Jade was happy that I was meeting her expectations. Returning downstairs, everyone else was also dressed, gathering around the living room, eating pizza, sipping wine or beer, chatting about anything that came to mind.

When Vanessa mentioned the university she wanted to attend, Mum cleared her throat and told her what she'd told me about particular universities that cater to futanari and the men who prefer their company. Vanessa glanced at me, smiled, then asked what Mum meant. By the time she was done explaining, my four friends from school were definitely reconsidering where they would go, while Jade whispered into my ear, "I might change for my last two years too, so I can be with my little brother."

The night ended quietly. I was nearly falling asleep by mid-evening. Thankfully, our guests took that as the time to depart, awake enough to wish everyone goodnight, receiving a hug and a long kiss from every single guest before only Mum, Caroline and Jade was left with me. Shutting the door, I turned and slumped back against it, feeling rather weary.

"Go to bed, sweetheart," Mum said, "It's been a big day."

"Okay. Jade, coming with?"

"Of course. I want brother cuddles."

Before heading upstairs, Mum did say, "Oh, I hope that happens again soon, Ben. That was a lot of fun. And those four from school? They're all in love with you. Trust me on that one. That Bailey? Definitely head over heels. Why have I never met her before?"

"I knew of her but, to be honest, we never really mixed."

"I think she was shy," Caroline suggested, "Probably needed some motivation. Or she just sensed he was now sexually active so decided to make her feelings known."

Wishing them goodnight, Jade took my hand, leading me to her bedroom as usual. She helped me undress, as I was exhausted, lying back first on the bed, opening her arms so I'd spoon back against her. Wishing me goodnight, and whispering how much she loved me, I was asleep within minutes.

Sunday was also going to be a big day.