The Floating Threesome Pt. 01

Story Info
Burt wrecks his good marriage for a hot piece of ass.
2.4k words
4.28
18.9k
13

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
652 Followers

How is it that some guys get lucky with women all the time? For Burt Olsen, luck has nothing to do with it. In The Floating Threesome he figures out a perfect way to persuade lots of women to have sex. The story unfolds in 11 short chapters. The part of his story told in Chapter 1 looks at a day when his luck is unusually bad.

.............................

This story has so many twists and turns that I'm not sure how to begin. I'm not even sure how to explain what this story is about, because it's about a lot of things. Mainly, this is a story about the ways my best friend and I wrecked our lives, then worked and worked to put our lives back together again. Since you're reading this in Literotica, you already know that there's a lot of sex involved. Spoiler alert: the most interesting part of the story involves a tactic I used to persuade more than a dozen hot young babes to have sex with me. So you can look forward to that. But not yet.

I guess the best way to begin is by mentioning my employee, Tawny.

Tawny isn't her legal name. The name printed on her paycheck is "Jessica Aldridge," but she prefers to be called Tawny. Tawny likes to describe herself as "a hot piece of ass," and she's not wrong. I employed her as a sales clerk in my retail store, and she usually showed up for the job dressed in sexy athletic gear that was more appropriate for a yoga class than the workplace.

On her last day at work, Tawny wore sexy red leggings and a green crop top that displayed the sparkly jewelry in her navel piercing. If you looked closely, you could see the outline of her nipples well enough to determine they were pierced with studs. When she spoke, you could tell she had a tongue stud. She also had piercings around her pussy, which was something the customers couldn't see, but I saw dozens of times.

Yes, I was fucking my employee. Not smart. Not smart at all, for reasons that will become clear.

My business was selling boats, boating accessories, repairing boats, and catering to the needs of South Florida residents who liked being on the water. One reason I never told Tawny to dress in a less provocative way is that she looked like a model in one of those posters that promoted the idea that if you owned a nice enough boat you could get sexy babes to come out with you to enjoy the wind in their hair and the sun on their bare boobs. Tawny was a blond with wild, messy hair bleached by the sun. She had a deep tan she got from spending all her free time sailing. This made her a great sales woman with older guys who'd come in to buy $50 worth of rope, then walk out the door with $500 worth of stuff they didn't need.

That was Tawny. She flirted shamelessly, and she wasn't all talk. Tawny was, as the young folks say, down to fuck. When she flirted with me, it usually ended in my office with her bent over my desk, telling me to spank her ass and make her my bitch. I knew she fucked a lot of other guys, but that never stopped me from fucking Tawny as often as I could - which was pretty often.

So what's the problem? I was married. Note the use of the word "was." My wife Tilda was a wonderful, devoted woman who gave me more than enough sex at home, and who had no idea what I was doing at work. She was a great wife, we had a great home, and we were working together on a great future - if you don't count the fact that I was cheating on her at work.

The day it all exploded seemed pretty normal at first. A couple of times a week Tawny liked to take off a few hours early so she and her girlfriends could go sailing. Tawny owned a nice little sailboat, and she liked to go out to open water so she and her friends could drink some beers, take off their tops, and feel the sea breeze in their hair and the hot sun on their boobs. Ah, youth.

This meant she needed to convince me to let her leave the job early. It was inconvenient, because that meant somebody else had to deal with customers. If it got busy enough, that somebody had to be me, and I had a lot of other things I needed to handle. Tawny knew just how to manipulate me.

"I'm feeling a little tense, boss," she said that day. "Why don't we go back to your office so you can massage my shoulders." Right. Sure. Shoulders.

"Lead the way," I said.

I shut the door behind us and turned around just in time to see Tawny strip off her top. She had lovely boobs with no trace of tan lines. She pulled off her leggings, revealing a microscopic white triangle over her pussy, and a tan line shaped like a tiny thong in back. Once again, I admired those dangly silver hoops hanging from her labia. She even had one of those piercings through her clitoral hood. Every time I saw that I imagined that it must have hurt like hell when she got it. Of course, I always thought the same thing when she'd speak and I caught glimpses of the stud in her tongue.

Tawny got a lot of use from her tongue stud. She sucked my cock between her lips and used the stud to stimulate the sensitive flesh just under the head. Tawny didn't have a lot of education, but she could have earned a doctorate in cocksucking. That girl had skills.

Although Tawny delivered first-class blowjobs, she never made me cum that way. I don't think she was the kind of woman who was squeamish about a man cumming in her mouth. Instead, it seemed that she liked to suck cock as a way to make a guy hard enough to fuck her properly. If that was her goal, it always worked. She always made me hard as steel, then pulled her head away and bent over my desk.

"Fuck me, boss," she said. "Fuck me good."

We'd done this same thing so many times we followed a very familiar routine. I knew that Tawny would get a little bit wet while she sucked my cock, but that she needed a little more stimulation before her pussy was ready for me. What I always did was rub the head of my cock up and down her pussy until she was nice and slippery. "Yeah. Like that. Do it like that," Tawny said. When she was ready for more, she let me know. "Give me that cock," she said.

I loved the way it felt when I fed my cock to Tawny's pussy. She liked to move her ass around in little circles as I worked deeper and deeper into her bottom. Sometimes she'd talk dirty, saying things like "Fuck me, you fucker," or "Shove that cock in me all the way." She had a slutty way of saying things, and it always made me want to pound into her pussy as hard as I could. "Have I ever told you that you're a hot piece of ass?" I said.

"Damn right I am!" Tawny said. "I'm the hottest piece of ass you ever had."

That was true. I've been fortunate to have been with some very sexy women, but none of them scored as high on the slut scale as Tawny. She used her pussy like a weapon to get what she wanted. What she wanted from me was a good doggy-style pussy pounding followed by permission to go home early. She always got what she wanted. Always.

It seemed to me that everything about Tawny's life was exactly what she wanted. Girls like her have always been drawn to South Florida. You see them all the time. Sometimes you'd see them on big sailboats owned by rich older men, who were happy to buy whatever the women wanted as long as the girls gave them a hot piece of ass. You saw the girls in bars, letting guys buy them drinks and try to take them home. If they liked the guy, they'd go to his place and give him a hot piece of ass.

From Tawny's perspective, this day was going to be perfect. It started with her earning eight hours of pay for doing four hours of work. Then she got a nice fuck from me so I'd let her go early enough to call her girlfriends and arrange to go sailing. They'd go out to open water, take off their tops, and frolic around half-naked while drinking beer and gossiping about men. Those friends knew all about me, and how easy it was for Tawny to use her pussy to manipulate me.

They docked around sundown, then went out to some club for free drinks and dancing. If Tawny found a guy she liked, she'd take him home and fuck him, which meant she'd get sex from two different guys on the same day. How could life get better?

The problem is, girls like Tawny don't age very well. All that sun and sea breeze is bad for the skin and hair. All the booze and cigarettes and drugs make them old early. It's not hard to live on a sales clerk's salary when you're 20, but you want more when you're 30 or 40, and by then your youthful beauty is gone.

If Tawny was lucky, she'd find some older guy with a big sailboat. There are plenty of rich guys who've embraced the image of life on the water with some hot topless babe, especially if she has sailing skills, like Tawny. That, and her skills sucking cock, provided her best chance for long-term happiness.

She seemed pretty happy as I shoved my cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. I was so familiar with Tawny's body by now that I knew what she wanted from me. One thing she wanted was to be spanked. Hard. I slapped one cheek of her ass with the flat of my hand. "Ooooh, give it to me, boss!" she said. Then I slapped the other. I hit her as hard as I could. She liked it if she left work with the imprint of my hands on her butt. Her girlfriends found that to be endlessly amusing, apparently. I guess it was like some kind of sexy tattoo that faded away after a few hours.

At this point I reached around and began massaging Tawny's clit. That's what it took to get her hot enough to have a nice orgasm. She started moaning and groaning as she got closer and closer to the edge, and finally I felt her whole body shake as her climax began. "Oh, boss, I'm CUMMING!" she'd say. She always shuddered and hissed as the waves of pleasure spread from her pussy to the rest of her body. At this point I knew that I had to stop touching her clit because it was hypersensitive for a while after she came. But she liked it if I kept fucking her. She'd rest her head on her folded arms and say encouraging words as I kept thrusting in and out.

As much as Tawny liked all this, I knew that there was one more thing she wanted from me. She wanted me to cum in her ass. Lots of women like being fucked in the ass, but Tawny said it wasn't easy getting enough of that particular kind of sex. Most of the other guys she fucked were one-night stands or short-term affairs, and that didn't give her time to train them to do the job properly.

She'd had plenty of time to teach me what she wanted. It wasn't complicated, really. She liked for me to fuck her pussy until I was almost ready to cum. Then, just before I climax, she liked me to shove my cock as far up her ass as I could. She liked it rough, especially if I was rough enough to make it hurt a little. She liked a little pain while I fucked her ass, and I did my best to give her just the right amount.

When it was time, I pulled out of her pussy and plunged all the way into her ass. "Yes! Yes! That's it, boss! Fuck my hot little ass!" She let out little squeals of pain, then released a long, loud sigh of pleasure when she felt my cock start to throb as I filled her up with cum. As much as she liked it, Tawny never came a second time. She enjoyed feeling a hard cock pounding away inside her ass, and she loved feeling me flooding her with warm, gooey cum, but she'd already had one orgasm, and she was the kind of woman who could only have one climax when she had sex.

She went limp, laying flat on my desk as I pulled my softening cock from her tight little hole. I knew that Tawny would then ask for permission to leave early, and that I always granted her this permission.

But that's not what happened this time.

I turned around and saw my wife Tilda opening my office door. She had an expression on her face that I will never forget. She looked sad, and betrayed, and shocked, all at one time. I felt terribly ashamed. Tawny realized something was happening, so she turned around and got out of my office as fast as she could. She picked up her clothes and bolted out the door, heading to the ladies room so she could get dressed and put some distance between her and my wife.

The story continues from there, but I believe you know enough to understand how I managed to betray a woman I love and also wreck our marriage, all for nothing more than a hot piece of ass.

..............................

Burt certainly messed that up, didn't he. Things get better for him eventually, but they get a lot worse first. See how in Chapter 2.

JQueen9
JQueen9
652 Followers