The Devil's Pact Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next house was a big disappointment. Mr. and Mrs. Lowery were in their fifties and all their children had grown up and moved away years ago. Zane Bullard lived in the next house, he was a widower with a five year old daughter, and I quickly made him sell his house. The fifth house was just as disappointing, a gay couple lived there.

Finally, at the sixth house I found some promising girls. The Rhee family, Koreans, were very friendly, and had two daughters living at home, Iseul was nineteen and Yun was eighteen and just about to graduate from high school. Both girls were petite and gorgeous. So the Rhee family got to stay in their house.

Sadly, neither of the girls were true virgins. Iseul had given up her maidenhead to her boyfriend at prom last year and Yun had found her mother's vibrator and had popped her cherry just three days earlier.

The next two houses were a bust, the Gomez's had a son and a fat daughter, and the wife was in a wheelchair suffering from MS--I'm sure the money would be a big help for them. Mrs. Endicott weighed three hundred pounds and her daughter had graduated from college and moved out. I bought Madeleine's house and let her stay, of course. The house after that was also a bust, the wife was badly scarred in an accident and they only had sons.

Anastasia, from my jogging club, was more than happy to sell her house and her husband, Stan, was more than happy to let me fuck his wife. At the next house, I met Mrs. Stainthrope, a gorgeous trophy wife and let her and her husband stay, provide I could stick my dick in her tight cunt. Mr. Stainthrope didn't seem to mind. The final house was another bust, a fat wife and teenage sons.

All in all, Mary and I had eight houses we could use until we built our mansion. My wrist was sore from all the paperwork we signed. The block was ours and what adult women remained were ours to do with as we pleased while their husbands and fathers smiled on with approval.

"Take care," Mary smiled at her friend. "I'll see you, Sunday?"

"Yeah," Alice muttered, glancing at me, and then she kissed Mary hard on the lips.

I grit my teeth. When she broke the kiss, I handed her a final duffel bag with her commission. "Take care," I said, trying not to show I was at all jealous or threatened by her.

Alice nodded.

Mary waved as Alice headed back to her Jetta, then she headed back inside to get ready. She was going clubbing tonight with Diane, the friend she met last week before she made her Pact. Willow and Noel arrived within a few minutes of each other, carrying the outfits I had ordered them to buy. When Noel saw Willow, she smiled.

"I spoke with your husband today," Noel said.

"My ex-husband?" Willow shrugged. "And?"

"What a wimp," Noel laughed. She smiled at me. "Don't worry, Master. His complaint to the FBI is officially listed as bullshit."

"Good," I told her and gave her a kiss and a grope on the ass. "Go change into your new outfit."

"Yes, Master," Noel purred.

I wanted to make sure the sluts were all ready for my guest to arrive. For years I had been playing D&D with the same group of guys. Usually we played at my apartment every Thursday. But I was too busy last Thursday, having fun with my new powers. Fucking my sluts should make it up to them for missing a week.

I had the sluts, under Lillian's supervision, set up the dining room table to be our gaming room and then gather in the living room. We had a full stock of sodas and chips and pizza was on its way. Jessica had gotten home just on time and joined the other sluts in their sexy outfits. I admired my new sluts: Noel wore the sexy cop outfit I ordered her to purchase and Willow had on her sexy nurses outfit while Jessica, on her own initiative, had purchased a slutty, office-lady outfit, with the shortest miniskirt possible. The skirt barely covered her ass when she stood up straight and when she bent over, all her charms were on display. The blouse was tight and sheer. A pair black fishnet stockings were held up by a garter belt and stiletto heels made her ass sway when she walked.

"You are fucking hot!" I grinned, smacking her ass.

"Thank you, Master," she smiled back. "They aired my interview of you. I think it'll really help with your image."

I grinned and smacked her ass again.

The doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Quatch looking around in amazement. Quatch was a big guy and covered in black hair. He had a shaggy beard, hairy arms and back, so he got the nickname Sasquatch which somehow gotten shortened down to Quatch. I wasn't sure what his real name was. It might have been James or John, maybe. Either way, he was my best friend.

"Hey, man," he said and whistled. "How the fuck are you staying here? Did you really rob a bunch of banks?"

"I won a poker tournament," I told my friend. "Come in. Meet the girls."

All the sluts, save Lillian, were gathered in the living room in their slutty outfits, beaming and giggling as they preened. "Hello, sir," they all greeted Quatch and his mouth fell open.

"Who the fuck are all these girls, Mark?" he gasped. "Christ, I can see their tits. Did you hire a bunch of prostitutes?"

"These are my sex slaves," I told him. "They'll do whatever my fiancee and I tell them too. And I mean anything!" I said with a wink.

"Seriously?" he stammered.

"Seriously," I said. "Choose one, and she'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had."

"Is this a joke?"

I shook my head and answered, "Nope."

"Fuck, eh, how about the nurse?"

"Which one?" I asked.

"Oh, shit, you have two of them," he said, licking his lips. "This one."

"That's Dr. Willow," I said. "She's new."

"Hi," Willow purred as she walked over to Quatch.

"Hey." My friend swallowed, more than a little nervous.

Willow kissed Quatch, her body melting against him. Quatch stood frozen for a second, and then wrapped his arms around Willow's lithe body and kissed her back. The doorbell rang again, and I smiled.

My friends and I would have a lot of fun tonight.

* * *

Lilith -- The Abyss

I watched them from the shadows, scurrying like the vermin they were.

I hated them all. The descendants of Adam and that submissive slut he replaced me with. Eve. Her name left a bitter taste in my mouth. I hated her and her mongrel children. I had hounded her children, tormented them, and sent my monstrous children to terrorize them. I showed them no mercy, both men and women, and for that I was cast into the Abyss with the fallen angels, with Lucifer, as my final punishment.

I watched Mary scurry upstairs and disrobe to take a shower. Downstairs, Mark, disgusting, arrogant Mark, prattled about with all the women he forced to submit to him. I hated Mark most of all. That disgusting insect thought he could lay hands upon me. Last night, I would have drunk his entire essence, sucked him dry of his vitality if it wasn't for his damned Wish he made with Lucifer. But even with his unlimited, sexual stamina, I had almost killed him.

I guess I should just count myself lucky that it was Mary that used the gem and not Mark. Lucifer loved to degrade me, and making me serve a man was just his style. And Mark was just the sort of man who would love to make me serve him forever, forced to satisfy any and all of his sexual appetites. But Lucifer's plan had backfired.

"Lilith," a voice whispered from the shadow, shivering through my body.

"Lucifer," I answered. What did he want? Lucifer was always butting in, interfering where he wasn't wanted.

Lucifer appeared behind me, shining with light. Brilliant and beautiful. When mortals summoned him, he would appear to match their expectations. These days that meant that ridiculous, evil lawyer get-up. He would appear at the crossroads as a dark, handsome man with scarlet eyes that practically dripped evil. It was so over the top.

But Lucifer, the Morning Star, was really a being of pure light, of radiance, and loved to brightly shine whenever he could. He was always to full of himself. The only thing that shined brighter than his body was his pride. It's why he had rebelled, and why he had been cast into the Abyss--Lucifer refused to bow down to Adam. It was the only thing we had in common.

"Your Mark is pathetic," I snarled at Lucifer. "Unlimited power and all he does with it is get a house full of women."

"He's the perfect choice," Lucifer answered.

"I'll crush him," I snarled. "I'll ruin your precious plans." You will regret ever giving me the chance to be active in the mortal world.

Lucifer's light pulsed like he had shrugged. "All outcomes will benefit me, Lilith."

Anger bubbled through me. Lucifer was always so smug. "I'll turn his little slut against him."

A smirk creased Lucifer's mouth. "I'd love to see that."

He didn't believe I could do it. Anger boiled in me. If there was one thing I could do, it was seduce pathetic mortals. Their passions ruled them, made the weak, biddable. I just needed to apply the right pressure, and Mary would be begging to help me crush Mark. I would show Lucifer. My anger bubbled through me as I moved through the Shadows until I stood behind Mary.

I stepped out of the Shadows and into the steamy shower. Lucifer couldn't follow. The Shadows were the highest part of the Abyss, where only the most powerful of those of us imprisoned could venture. From the Shadows, you could see the mortal world and witness all the pleasures and joys it contained, all while knowing you were forever denied them. The only way to cross over was for some pathetic mortal to summon you. But so long as Mary held off using her last boon, I could freely enter the mortal world.

Mary jumped in surprise when she felt my lust permeating her body. She turned, water running down her naked form. Mary's emerald eyes widened in lust, her nipples hardened into tiny, erect nubs, and the scent of her arousal filled my nose. Mary's tongue slid across her red lips and I could see her hand tremble as she desired to reach out and touch my lush form.

I would enjoy seducing her against Mark. Her passions burned hot. Mark had inflamed her lusts into heights of depravity. Now I just had to take her a little higher, and the slut would turn against Mark. She would be my weapon.

"Lilith," Mary moaned as she trembled in passion, her eyes locked to my breasts.

This would be easy.

To be continued...

1...345678