The Devil's Pact Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whenever I'm not their slut, I'll be yours," I promised. "I love your cunt."

"Good!" Alison gasped. "And I'll be your lesbo slut! We'll be whores together."

"Wonderful!"

"Don't stop licking me, slut!"

I went back to pleasing her, eager to get this beautiful creature off. I pushed my lips as deep into Alison's pussy as I could, Alison's labia clinging wet and silkily to my cheeks, and worked my tongue in and out like a little cock. My nose kept brushing Alison's sensitive clit as I worked my tongue, bringing a low moan every time I bumped the little nub.

"Oh, yes! I'm gonna drown you in pussy cream."

So wonderful.

"Keep working that tongue inside me, slut!"

I did, lapping and sucking and pleasuring her. Her moans grew louder, higher pitch, her passion nearing their zenith. Alison's chair creaked as her body shifted, hips twisting as pleasure shot through her.

"Oh, yes! Eat me, pussy slut! Make me cum!"

I nipped her clit with my teeth.

She gasped and jumped.

Juices gushed out.

I made her cum, and I drank her wonderful flavor.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped over and over. "Thank you, Desiree! My Latina beauty!"

Joy filled me. I was so happy I had given her this wonderful feeling. I wanted to make this beautiful woman feel loved, not as a slave by our Masters, but as a woman. I wanted to wipe away this negative image she had of herself. She was only an object of pleasure for mi Rey and mi Reina and no one else.

"That was amazing," Alison panted as I crawled out from beneath the table and calmly sat back down at my plate. I took a bite, pussy juices mixed with tasty pasta. "How's my seasoning?"

"Wonderful," I giggled, reaching out to squeeze her hand. Warmth flushed through me.

Alison squeeze me back, then leaned over and gave me the sweetest, gentlest kiss. Not her usual aggressive, horny kisses where she was practically devouring your face, but something more...loving. I stroked her face and savored this sweet gift she gave me.

* * *

Mark Glassner -- Seattle, WA

"What's the surprise?" Mary asked as I exited the Sky City Restaurant.

We had just reached the Space Needle, a large tower rising out of the Seattle Center that looked like it had a UFO landing atop it. "I can't tell you," I smiled. "But dinner tonight is going to be interesting."

I led her into the elevator, pressing the button to go up. Mary's curious look was so cute, and she bounced on her feet as the elevator rose up. In a minute, the Elevator opened onto the observation deck and I held my arm out.

"My lady," I smiled.

Mary took it, nodding, "Thank you, sir."

Giggling, we stepped out of the elevator. The view from the observation deck was breathtaking. You could see for practically forever. Seattle looked amazing, sandwiched on an isthmus between the Puget Sound to the west and Lake Washington to the east. Mount Rainier was as imposing as ever as it rose from the Cascades, the mountain's glaciers looked on fire from the setting sun. Across the Sound, the sun was slowly disappearing behind the Olympic Mountains.

Mary slipped her arm around my waist, leaning her head on my shoulder as we watched the sun slowly sink behind the Olympics. My heart picked up the lower and lower the sun sank, and I was all too aware of the box in my pocket pressing against the thighs.

As the last rays of the sun vanished behind the purple shadow of the distant Olympics, I fell to one knee, and reached into my pocket. Lana and Chantelle, who had been enjoying the romantic vista with each other, gathered around. Lana had my phone and, thanks to the heads up I gave her, was filming.

"Oh, Mark," Mary gasped, a stunned, yet excited, look frozen on her face that was slowly blushing a deep red.

I fumbled getting the ring box out of my pocket, almost dropping it, but I just manage to hold on. I opened the ring box and held it up. "Mary, I stole your heart and then you stole mine, and while we may not have known each other long, it has been long enough for me to know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" she exclaimed, eyes full of tears.

She pulled me up and threw her arms about me and kissed me thoroughly. Time seemed to stop and there was only Mary and I, connected body and soul. Our bodies were pressed together, our tongues in each other's mouth. I staggered when she broke the kiss, leaning on Mary to avoid falling down while she clung tightly to me for support. Around us, other tourists clapped and whistled. I pulled the black diamond engagement ring out of the box and my hand trembled as I slid it onto her left ring finger. Then we were kissing again.

She was so wonderful and sweet.

The applause and cheers died away when we both kissed Lana and Chantelle and the spectators all walked away in confusion or disgust, or both. But Mary and I didn't care. We were happy to share our love with our sluts.

We watched the beauty of Seattle and the Pacific Northwest as the sky darkened, and the stars began to shyly appear, twinkling down on us, like they were applauding our engagement. I held my fiancee tight to me, and enjoyed the sights for a little while longer.

"Ready to eat?" I asked her.

"Umm, I'm so curious what your surprise is."

"Let's find out," I grinned.

* * *

Mary Sullivan

I held onto Mark's arm as he led us into the Skycity Restaurant. Lana and Chantelle were giggling with excitement behind us as Mark strode past the Maitre D'. I was eager for his surprise. This entire day had been nothing but wonderful moments.

My eyes slid down to the engagement ring Mark had just given me, the black diamond glinting with fire.

The restaurant was a circular room, with tables lined around the windows that showed a magnificent view of Seattle at night. At the center lay a bar and the kitchen. As the restaurant slowly rotated in a circle, you could enjoy the entire panorama of the City of Seattle aglow with lights against the black pools of the Puget Sound and Lake Washington.

In the center of the room were six beautiful waitresses, all naked save for the white, waist aprons of their uniforms. I gasped, my eyes drinking in their naked breasts and hips. Each was gorgeous in her own, unique and special ways.

"Choose three to wait on us," my fiance told me, "and the other three will serve Chantelle and Lana."

"Thank you, Master," Lana said, eyes feasting on the banquet of naked women, arm wrapped around her wife. Chantelle licked her lips.

"You're welcome, Lana," Mark replied. "It's your honeymoon still, so you two have fun."

As I walked around the waitresses, eyeing them critically, Mark named them. I trailed my hand through the strawberry-blonde hair of feisty Fiona; pinched the plump, cinnamon rear of Hannah Smilingfox; and hefted the heavy, ample tit of the otherwise petite Xiu. I played with the butterfly dangling from a silver chain that pierced through her dark nipples, dangling against her ample tits.

How cute.

I moved on, pinching the hard nipple on Wanda's tiny, bee-sting breasts; slid my hand across the shaved, wet pussy lips of doll-faced Korina; and goosed the slim ass of Ingrid, the lanky blonde.

Who should I choose? They were all so delicious and hot. I licked my lips. Xiu was a definite with those heavy tits, and Korina had such a beautiful face. I took a moment to decided on the third one. Fiona had lovely hair and a freckled face, but Ingrid was a blonde, and they always had the most fun.

So I pushed Korina forward, wrapped one arm around Xiu's waist and a second about Ingrid's, pulling both girls tight against my sides and grinned wickedly at Mark. "Oh, we're going to have fun tonight!"

"Naughty filly," my fiance laughed.

Korina led us to a table against the windows, covered in a white, lacy tablecloth and set with sterling silverware and pink candles burning in silver sconces. Pink and red rose petals were strewn across the table and two bottles of champagne chilled in an ice bucket. Mark had really gone all out.

"Thank you," I smiled, tears glistening in my eyes.

"Anything for you, my love." He held out my seat for me. I gave him my prettiest smile as I sat down. Mark leaned in and captured my red lips in a kiss. I moaned into the kiss and I was a little breathless when he broke it.

Mark sat down on the other side of the small table as Korina poured us each a flute of champagne, her heavy breasts swaying--they were almost as big as Xiu's. I reached out and played with her belly piercing, a silver heart dangling from a chain. Xiu produced two menus and set them before us.

I looked at the menu then at Xiu and her magnificent rack. "I think those should be wrapped around your cock, Mark," I grinned, squeezing a heavy tit. "What do you think?"

"That I love you so much," Mark grinned. "You're always looking out for me."

"I want to keep my horny stallion happy." I yanked her nipple piercing. "Slut, get to work."

"Yes, ma'am," Xiu blushed, disappearing beneath the table. I lifted the tablecloth and smiled as the Asian beauty unzipped Mark's pants and sucked his cock hungrily into her small mouth.

"Ohh, what a nasty girl," I cooed, rubbing my foot through Xiu's hairy bush; the slut was all ready wet. "Hurry up and give him a titty-fuck with those massive breasts, slut."

Xiu's cupped her breasts and wrapped them around my fiance's cock. "Thanks, Mare. Her tits feel amazing!"

I dropped the table cloth and grabbed my champagne flute, holding it up. "To a night of pleasure!" I toasted, our glasses tinking together.

The champagne was chilled and bubbly as it slid down my throat. I shivered at my first tasty of the bubbly drink, my pussy heating up as I rubbed my big toe through Xiu's juicy cunt. I gave the Nordic woman a wanton smile, hiking up my skirt.

"Ingrid," I beckoned.

"Yes, miss?"

I reached out, grasped the woman's long, tight braid that fell all the way to her shapely ass, and pulled her face down hard to look into my eyes. Ingrid gasped, but didn't fight. "Get down on your knees and eat my naughty pussy, whore!"

"Yes, miss!" the blonde gasped, falling to her knees. She joined Xiu underneath the table and I shuddered as her tongue licked through my pussy.

This was going to be so much fun.

Chapter Six

"The Buy Best Terrorist has struck again. Last night, Mark Glassner and his accomplice Mary Sullivan took over the Sky City Restaurant. A night of debauchery left thousands of dollars in damages and three waitresses missing..."

--Transcript from the ABC Nightly News Broadcast, June 9th, 2013

Mark Glassner

"Fuck this bitch is hot for pussy!" moaned Mary as Ingrid munched on her snatch beneath the table.

"And what would you like for dinner?" the doll-faced Korina asked, her face flushed. She held her notepad before her heavy breasts and hard nipples.

Mary picked up the menu. "Mmhh, how about prawns for an appetizer?"

I just grunted, my cock felt too good to care what appetizer's we had. Xiu added her tongue to her titty-fuck, licking the tip of my cock's head as she slid her firm breasts along my shaft. I reached out and fondled Korina's pert ass. Then I dipped between her thighs and found her shaved vulva. She gasped as I slid a finger up inside her wet, hot depths.

"What do you want...for the main course, Mark?" Mary asked, her voice breathy. "I was thinking of...ohh yes!" She broke off as she convulsed in her chair, gasping loudly. "Jesus Christ, that little whore found my G-spot!" Mary grabbed her flute of champagne and downed the last of it in a breathless gulp. Ingrid crawled out from underneath the table, the waitress's lips smeared with pussy juices. Mary held up her glass, and Ingrid quickly filled it. "As I was saying, I'll have the ahi tuna."

"And you, sir?" Korina asked, her voice high and breathy as my finger probed up inside her cunt.

"Ah, the steak," I groaned. I was close to cumming and really couldn't be bothered to look at the menu.

"And how would you like that prepared, sir?" Korina bit her lip, struggling to focus on her job.

"Medium...fucking...rare!" I moaned. My cock throbbed and I shuddered. Pleasure burned through me as I spilled my white cum across Xiu's olive breasts.

"Okay, sir." Korina grabbed the menus and headed to the kitchen. I licked my finger clean . She had a sweet, musky flavor.

Mary grabbed her arm, stopping her. "Let Xiu take the order to the kitchen," Mary said, pulling Korina down onto her lap and sucked one of the waitress's dark nipple into her mouth.

Xiu crawled out from beneath the table, my cum dripping down her heavy breasts, and took the order slip. There were a few hoots and hollers from the cooks and Xiu quickly returned, a big smile on her face. Maybe she enjoyed being humiliated.

I downed the rest of my champagne and followed Mary's example, pulling blonde Ingrid down onto my dick. Her wet cunt slid pleasantly down my cock and she gasped as I invaded her, wiggling to adjust to the sudden penetration. I kissed the blonde waitress, tasting Mary's sweet and spicy flavor on her rosy lips.

"Don't just sit on my dick, whore!" I scolded, slapping her ass. "Wiggle those hips." Xiu returned and I grabbed her arm. "Lick her clean, Ingrid."

I shuddered as the blonde leaned over, licking my cum off Xiu's large, full breasts as she rode my dick. Ingrid moaned as she sucked and licked Xiu's beautiful tits, and her hand slid down beneath Xiu's apron, fingering the Asian girl's pussy.

"Fuck, that's hot," I groaned as her pink tongue licked up more of my cum.

Ingrid worked her tight, velvety pussy up and down on my cock. I shuddered, my balls tightening. I let her pussy carry me away, leaning back and squeezing my eyes shut as my cum erupted into her wonderful depths.

"Oh, wow!" Ingrid moaned. "Cum in me, sir!"

"You're a good fuck," I panted.

"Service," a voice yelled from the kitchen. None of the kitchen staff came out, I had been quite clear with the cooks that they had to stay in the kitchen.

I smacked Ingrid's ass and she hurried to the kitchen. "Fuck! The little slut's got cum running out of her cunt!" A cook yelled. "Stay, sweet Ingrid, I got a fat cock to shove up there."

"No you don't. Your dick is as small as my pinkie. Now I got a monstrous cock for you!"

Ingrid fled the kitchen, cheeks burning, carrying our appetizer.

Ingrid set the plate of steaming prawns on the table and Korina slipped off Mary's lap, her cheeks flushed. Mary caught Ingrid and kissed her then grabbed a prawn and bit in hungrily.

I grabbed one and was about to take a bite when I had a depraved idea. I smacked Korina's ass, and commanded, "Bend over, bitch."

Korina obeyed. Her shaved cunt, dripping with her juices, peaked between her sleek thighs. I shoved the prawn up into her pussy, sliding it in an out a few times, making sure I got a nice marinade. Then I popped the delicious treat into my mouth, enjoying the sweet flavor Korina added. Mary smiled, and bent Ingrid over, covering her prawn with my cum and Ingrid's pussy juices.

"Mmhh," Mary said, smacking her lips. "They should sell this! What do you think, slut? Would you like to have customer's cum in your pussy and then use you for dipping sauce?"

Ingrid shook her head. "No, miss."

Mary stuck another prawn up her cunt. "Sure you do, bitch. I'm mean, look how wet you are. Your filthy juices are trickling down your legs. Here, try it." Ingrid bit hesitantly into the prawn, smeared with cum and her own juices. "Good, right?"

"Yes," Ingrid said, smiling shyly.

"Of course you do, you're a fucking slut," Mary said and shoved another prawn up Ingrid's cunt to marinate.

I alternated between Xiu and Korina's cunt. Each added subtle difference to the flavor. Xiu was a little more tart, and Korina a little more sweet. For my last prawn, I stuck it up both their cunts and savored the delicious mix of flavors.

"That was delicious," Mary smiled. "Umm, it is getting hot in here."

Her cheeks were flushed from the champagne and her hips swayed as she stood. I licked my lips, savoring the last bit of my prawn as Mary unlaced the corset of her white dress; the cloth slid down her body. Naked, she walked to the window and peered out at Seattle. Her ass was plump and inviting.

I had to have my fiancee.

* * *

Mary Sullivan

Mark pressed into me from behind as I stared out the window at Seattle. I fingered my engagement ring and pressed back into his hard cock digging into my plump ass. "This is been such a wonderful day. Thanks." I turned my head and kissed Mark over my shoulder. "I would love to feel my fiance's cock up my ass!"

He grinned like a young boy. "Naughty filly! You read my mind!"

"It's not hard," I giggled.

Mark kissed my neck as his cock slid between my butt-cheeks, questing for my sphincter. I shuddered as his dick found my tight asshole, smearing Ingrid's pussy juices against my opening. I gasped and wiggled as Mark slowly shoved his wet cock into my bowels.

"Fuck that's tight!" Mark groaned.

I shuddered as he slowly fucked me. Before us, the city of Seattle slowly rotated as the restaurant slowly turned, a jewel set between dark waters. "I love you," I groaned, working my hips back as he made love to me, my breasts pressed against the cool window.

"I love you, too, Mare!" he whispered, then kissed my neck and ear.

Mark's thrust grew harder, more urgent. I grabbed his hand on my waist, sliding it up to my breast; I shuddered as he my pliant flesh and hard nipple. We were moving in unison, working together to make the other cum. His cock was thick in my tight ass, fanning the flames of my desire. My orgasm swelled, threatening to overwhelm me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Mary hissed, wantonly. "Ohh, fuck me stallion, fuck me till I cum. Fuck me, you randy stud!"

My ass clenched on his cock, milking it as I groaned, pressing back into him. Mark buried into me, grunting loud. I loved the feel of his cock in me. It didn't matter where he fucked me--ass, pussy, mouth. I didn't matter one bit.

"I love your ass," he moaned. "Oh, fuck. Gonna cum, Mare!"

I moaned as his hot seed shot into my bowels. He hugged me tight and I rocked in his embrace, savoring the last few moments of my orgasm. It slowly left, and I just relaxed in his arms and stared out at the beauty of the city.

"Sir, miss," Korina said, hesitantly. "Your dinner is ready."

My stomach rumbled and I laughed with Mark. "It's been a long day."

"I know I've worked up an appetite," he grinned as he pulled his cock out of my ass. I loved the feel of his cum leaking out.

Mark held the chair out for me at our table. Our champagne flutes had been refilled and two plates of food steamed on the table. My delicious tuna steamed, and I savored the first, rich bite, followed by a piece of asparagus.

"I don't see any ketchup," Mark said, picking up a french fry next to his juicy steak. "Korina, bend over."

"Yes, sir." The doll-faced woman moaned as Mark dipped the fry into her dripping cunt.

"Delicious," Mark smiled.

I reached over and snagged a fry, sticking it into Korina's pussy. "Hey!" Mark gasped as I popped it into my mouth. The fry was cooked in duck fat, giving it a rich, wild flavor enhanced by Korina's sweet musk.

"It is delicious," I grinned at my fiance. I reached over and snagged another.

"No stealing my fries."

I pouted at him then tried to stop him from snagging a bite of my tuna. We laughed, enjoying our Korina-flavored food while polishing off the second bottle of champagne, the liquid bubbling happily through my veins. The room was getting warm.

And my fiance was still dressed. That wasn't fair. I was naked and so were the waitresses.