The Devil's Pact Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So goddamned good!" Cynthia hissed. "Curl your fingers up. Yeah, right there! Keep rubbing right there, bitch! That's my G-spot!" Cynthia's back arched in pleasure, her breasts heaving, and one hand grabbed my auburn ponytail and pulled my lips hard against her clit. "Oh, God! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!" Her body went rigid, then shook twice and she collapsed back onto the table. "Goddamn, this girl learns fast! She's a grade A muff diver."

Cynthia let go of me, and I turned and grinned at Mark; my face smeared with pussy. Mark had Vivian perched on his legs, her cunt juicy and leaking his cum. I wanted to crawl across the floor and bury my face between those thighs and taste her pussy mixed with his spunk. God, what I whore I've turned into. Just like my mother.

"Did you like it?" Mark asked, driving the thought of my mother out of my mind.

I nodded, and proclaimed, "I loved it!" I licked my lips, savoring the traces of juices still stuck to my face. "I love eating pussy!"

* * *

Mark Glassner

"I love eating pussy," Mary proclaimed. God, she was so wonderful. She had a reserved shell, but I had cracked it open, revealing this absolutely enchanting creature.

I beckoned to her. She rose, small breasts jiggling slightly, and sauntered over to Vivian and I. "Give me a kiss," I commanded. Smiling, she bent down and kissed me gently. I tasted the tart flavor of Cynthia's pussy juices staining her lips. I loved my first taste of cunt, and experiencing on Mary's lips just made it more exciting. "Let Vivian taste, too."

Mary turned and the two ladies kissed before me, their tongues playing with each other. I stuck my hand between Mary's thighs and shoved two fingers into her cunt; she moaned into Vivian's kiss. I pulled my sticky fingers to my lips and tasted her juices. They were sweeter than Cynthia, with a hint of spiciness.

"Do you like how I taste?" Mary asked a little nervous.

"You taste delicious."

She smiled, and I held up my fingers. Both Mary and Vivian licked the rest of the juices off.

At the table, Cynthia had recovered, sitting up sightly and staring at me with a predatory hunger, one hand lazily playing with her clit. My cock began to grow in Vivian's pussy, and the slut moved her hips, her pussy stroking my hardening cock. "You ready to go again, honey," her smoky voice asked. "You are a stud."

"I am," I told her.

"I can't wait to feel your cum pouring in me!"

"The other ladies need my attention, too."

Vivian pouted and squeezed her pussy on my now fully rigid cock. Mary looked at me with a hopeful expression and Cynthia's eyes smoldered with desire. I reached out, cupping Mary's beautiful face; her eyes closed and she rubbed her cheek almost cat-like against my hand.

"Mary, why don't you put your new-found, grade-A muff diving experience to good use. Vivian has a cunt full of my cum that needs to be cleaned out."

"Yes, Mark," Mary smiled, licking her lips. "I'm so glad you asked. I wanted to do that."

I grinned, "I'm here to fulfill all the wild fantasies locked in your heart."

"Really? I thought you were here to fulfill all your wild fantasies?" she grinned, some of her playfulness returning.

"Why can't I do both?"

She giggled, such a wonderful, musical sound.

Sighing, Vivian rose off me, my cock popping out of her cunt, messy with our combined fluids. Mary guided her to a nearby table and knelt before her. My white cum ran out of her snatch, pooling about her ass. Mary's tongue slid across her inner thigh, cleaning up the spunk and pussy juices, before her fingers spread open Vivian's cunt and she dived her tongue right in.

Damn, if she wasn't amazing.

I walked over to Cynthia, her legs spread, and her hand invitingly rubbing her pussy. I grabbed her arm and pulled hard, jerking the wild woman to her feet, then shoving her against a decorative pillar. Her tattooed ass faced me, and she grinned wickedly at me over her shoulder, wiggling her rear. I squeezed a firm asscheek, then slapped it.

"I've been so naughty!" moaned Cynthia. "I need to be punished!"

I smacked her ass again. "What bad things have you done?"

"Ohh," Cynthia groaned in a considering manner as I spanked her a third time, her white ass reddening. "I just fucked my co-worker while on the clock and in the store! I'm such a dirty whore!"

"I know just how to punish such a filthy girl!" I hissed into her ear, my cock pocking the softness of her ass. I spread her cheeks, pressing the tip of my dick against her puckered asshole.

"Oh, yeah!" Cynthia moaned. "Fuck my ass! That'll punish me!"

I pushed my cock hard against her, slowly penetrating her tight, warm ass. My shaft was still drenched in Vivian's pussy juices, providing lube. I moaned as my cock disappeared into her ass, sinking in easily--I was pretty sure this wasn't Cynthia's first time getting fucked in the ass--and I kept pushing until I felt her asscheeks on my groin. Her bowels was tight and hot and felt so different from Vivian's wet pussy.

I loved it!

"Dirty whore!" I grunted.

Cynthia moaned as my thrust shoved her hard against the column; one hand rubbed her pussy and clit, the other wrapped around the column for support as I pounded her ass. I grabbed her hip with one hand for leverage, and reached the other around to twist a hard nipple.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Cynthia chanted loudly. "Pinch my nipple harder! I've been so bad!"

I fucked her faster, groaning into her ear. It felt so great to be buried in her ass--hot and velvety tight. So fucking great. Nearby, Vivian moaned loudly as Mary ate her pussy with gusto. I glanced over at the pair. Vivian's large, tanned breasts jiggled beautifully as her body shook beneath Mary's tonguing, while Mary's arms were wrapped tight about Vivian's waist.

God, Mary was so beautiful.

"That's so hot!" I moaned into Cynthia as I reamed her ass. "Look at them!"

Cynthia turned her head. "Goddamn that is fucking wild! And so is your cock in my ass. Fuck me harder!"

I let go of her tit to grab her hips with both hands, and I fucked her as hard as I could. She moaned and screamed and came hard and long while her bowels massaged my shaft. A soft breast brushed against my arm. I turned; Mary was standing on my right, her hand caressing my hip and her face smeared with Vivian's juices. She grabbed my head and pulled me down to her lips and kissed me; I tasted Vivian's strong, tangy flavor.

"Don't stop," begged Cynthia. I was so lost in kissing Mary I had stopped fucking Cynthia's tight ass. "I'm so close to another orgasm!"

Mary smiled, "Fuck that slut's ass!" Then she grabbed Cynthia's face with both hands and kissed her hard, giving Cynthia's questing tongue a taste of Vivian's juices. In such a short time, Mary had transformed from a shy girl to this sexually adventuresome vixen. I loved it. She was such a special girl.

Vivian stepped up on my left side, her pillowy breasts brushing against me. She pressed the wetness of her cunt on my hip, grinding her clit in time with my strokes into Cynthia's tight ass, and soft sighs escaped her lips.

"Did Mary do a good job?" I asked her, enjoying the feel of Mary's pussy sliding like wet silk on skin.

Vivian purred in my ear, "Her tongue was amazing!"

Between low moans, Cynthia panted, "She's a...oh, yeah...a fast learner. Oh, fuck!" Mary's hand had slid down Cynthia's stomach and played with her cunt while she bent down and sucked Cynthia's right nipple into her mouth. "Oh, that's good, sugar! Don't be afraid to bite it! Ooh, yeah! Just like that!"

My hand reached out and fondled Mary's ass. She looked up at me, smiling around Cynthia's nipple. My fingers found the warm wetness between her thighs and I slid up insider her, eliciting a sweet moan. Vivian nibbled at my neck and ear, still grinding her cunt on me as if she was urging me to fuck Cynthia's ass harder. So I did, my cock reveling in the wild girl's tight bowels. My balls tightening as my explosive release neared.

"Take it, you dirty bitch!" I moaned in the slut's ear. "I'm about to erupt!"

"Do it! Cum in my ass!" she screamed.

I drove my cock hard into her bowels and shuddered and came hard. I drew back again, and slammed deep into her, shooting another, two blasts of cum. Her ass squeezed down on my cock, and the slut bucked back into me.

"Oh, god!" Cynthia roared. "I'm cumming and cumming! Your cum is in my ass! Sweet Jesus. Cum in my dirty, filthy ass!"

I slammed into her one last time, squirting one more jet of cum into her ass, then I slumped into her back, breathing heavily. I kissed Cynthia's cheek and the side of her mouth. Vivian moaned in my ear, creaming on my hip as she came.

"Did she make you feel good, Mark?" Mary asked, raising up her fingers sticky with Cynthia's juices to her lips.

"Yes, she did," I grinned.

"Good," she nodded, then she sucked her fingers into her mouth, savoring Cynthia's juices, and smiling coquettishly around her digits at me, her green eyes twinkling with attraction. She was bewitching, a siren leading me to the rocks and I would gladly dash myself on to her shores just to taste her perfection. I pulled out of Cynthia's tight ass, eliciting a gasp from her parted lips.

"Stay just like that, Cynthia," I ordered. "I want to stare at your fine ass." Cynthia grinned at me and wiggled her ass, dirty cum leaking out of her hole. "Vivian, get down on your knees and suck my cock clean like a good slut."

"Mhh, gladly, honey." She knelt down and started to aggressively lick my cock.

I grabbed Mary and pulled her tight against my right side, her wet pussy rubbing on my hip, and I kissed her passionately as Vivian sucked my cock. I held her tight against my right side, enjoying the feel of this auburn-haired creature's smooth skin as I caressed her back, then slid down to knead her plump ass.

"All clean, hun," Vivian husked.

"Vivian, you've realized today that you are a lesbian. The only cock you'll ever want to touch is mine. The only thing you like more that fucking a woman is fucking me."

Vivian grinned and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. I was fully hard again. I loved my wish.

"Cynthia's ass is looking dirty," I told Vivian, "Why don't you clean her up."

Vivian popped my cock out of her mouth and turned to Cynthia's ass. My cum had run down Cynthia's thighs and Vivian's tongue licked up her leg and into her ass, while Cynthia cooed in pleasure. "When you finish cleaning her ass out, Vivian, fuck her. Both of you should make each other cum over and over."

Vivian's answer was muffled by the wild barista's ass. Cynthia moaned, "I can't wait to suck on her big titties."

I turned to Mary, my hard cock rubbing on her stomach. "You're my favorite, Mary." She blushed and I captured her lips in a brief kiss. "You're so gorgeous, enchanting. You're something special, a goddess." I tasted her sweet lips again, her tongue gentle as it probed my mouth. "It made me so happy to see you fuck Cynthia and Vivian."

She smiled and kissed me, then grabbed my cock with her gentle fingers. "Is it my turn now?"

"Since you've been such a good and patient girl, it's time for your reward."

Chapter Five

To contend with those who entered into Pacts with the Powers of the Abyss, the Gift of the Spirit was given to One Hundred and Forty-four Priests and Priestess. On the slopes of Mount Sinai, these men and women were charged with shepherding mankind. So beware Warlock of any man or woman whose spirit burns gold for they shall oppose you and strip you of all the power that you have so dearly paid for.

--Excerpt from the Magicks of the Witch of Endor

Sister Theodora Mariam -- Phoenix, AZ

It was boring watching Tex's house, but dealing with a Warlock could be dangerous. His Thralls were under his complete power. Controlling people with words, thoughts, or some other means was the most common wish Warlocks made. After that was usually wealth, youth, or beauty. Each of those women completely believed whatever Tex had told them, and they would obey him without hesitation. They wouldn't even know they were slaves. It would only hit them when they were freed.

I knew from experience.

So I had to be careful. I was outnumbered, but I had tools at my disposal. Thralls were a double-edged sword. They could be turned against the Warlock. That was the best part. There was nothing like watching the look of dumbfounded surprise on a Warlock's face when his slaves turn against him and help you to defeat him. My pussy moistened at the thought. If I could just find a way to draw one or two off, I could start to turn the tide into my favor.

The front door opened, and three women and Tex walked out. All three--the Hispanic woman from earlier; a woman that couldn't be older than nineteen with honey-blonde hair and a round, fresh face; and Newt's wife, Mable, a more mature, green-eyed beauty with black hair and lush tits--wore string bikinis that barely covered their nipples and pussies. They all giggled and pranced about their master, who was tall, handsome, and very muscular. He looked like a Greek god, and the sight of him made my heart beat a little faster.

Well, now I knew his second wish. Hopefully he didn't wish for anything to creative with his third wish. There was one Warlock I had fought that had wished she could fly. That one had taken me two months to finally pin down and exorcise; the bitch kept flying around the country. She even made the tabloids, though everyone just claimed the pics were photoshopped.

The three women and Tex piled into his brand-new pickup truck. He probably stole it using whatever powers he wished for. If he could make women into Thralls, he could easily get a salesmen to give him a brand-new vehicle. It was a tight fit for all four, but Tex didn't seem to mind, the pervert probably enjoyed their nubile bodies pressed against his. He backed his truck out like a sports car, whipping it around without caring if he hit someone, then peeled out, hauling ass down the street.

Two more girls walked out of the house, naked as the day they were born, and spread out beach towels on the front lawn. They both had nice tans, clearly how Tex liked his women. One was Korean, her body tanned to a dark-olive, the other was White and had a nice, golden tan covering her body. An idea popped into my head, and I rushed back into the kitchen and pulled the pitcher of iced tea out of the refrigerator.

After changing into my own, skimpy bikini--metallic blue--I stepped out onto the porch and waved at the sunbathing girls. "Looks hot," I called. "Thirsty?"

The Korean girl sat up on her elbows, her perky breasts swayed gently. "I guess." She glanced nervously at the petite, White woman who shrugged.

They stood up, walking across the street. They were of matching height, though the Korean had the larger breasts, which wasn't saying much. The White woman's hair was done up in pigtails and braces flashed in her mouth as she smiled. It made her seem younger, but there was a maturity to her face, and I was sure she was in her early twenties, not her late teens like she appeared at first blush. Both had their pussies shaved, and a silver piercing glinted on the Korean's clitoris. Did she have that before Tex made her a Thrall, or was he the type that got off on piercing his slaves? The White girl didn't have a single piercing on her, so maybe she had had it from before.

"Who are you?" the Korean asked, suspicion creasing her face. "This was Mabel's house, and she didn't say anything about you."

"Yeah, she would have told Tex if such a beautiful woman lived with her."

I smiled at them. "I'm Newt's new woman. Since Mabel left him for Tex, he had to find someone else."

"That makes sense," the White woman nodded, her braces giving her a slight lisp. "Hmm, but your cute. Mabel has told us all about how unsatisfying her husband was. I bet you wish he was a real man."

"Tex is a real man. Mabel loves his cock. That's why she ditched Newt," the Korean added.

"I see. He sounds like a real winner," I smiled. "I'm Theodora, by the way."

The Korean giggled. "I'm Sally, and that's my wife Raelene."

"Your wife? Then whose this Tex you keep talking about."

"Our husband," Raelene answered, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "He married us, and we married each other. We're one big, happy family. Very happy." She laughed wickedly, nudging Sally.

I smiled, eyeing their bodies. "So it's just one big orgy over there?"

"Yep." Lust burned in Raelene's hazel eyes as she eyed my body. "You should come over. You'd fit in."

Sally reached out and touched my stomach. "You'd make a great wife for our husband."

"Ditch Newt and join us," Raelene purred.

"Umm, it does sound interesting." I pushed my fingers into my bikini bottoms, coating them with my juices, then I held them up. "Look at how wet you two are making me."

"You are perfect," Sally nodded, sliding her hand up to cup my breast through my bikini; her fingers felt wonderful.

I struck; my glistening fingers streaked for Sally's smooth forehead. I quickly drew the Mark of Qayin, a circle with a diagonal line slashed through it, on her forehead. "Shama!" I shouted. The Mark flashed with white light and Sally stumbled back, gaping, then collapsed in a stupor on the ground. The Shama prayer would only keep her stunned for a few minutes.

"What?" gaped Raelene, frozen with surprise.

Before she could move, I pinned her against the porch railing, drawing the Mark of Qayin on her forehead, then I shoved my hand between her legs, wiggling my fingers into her tight, warm snatch. A different prayer was needed for her, one that required her to cum. She struggled, trying to fight me off. I grabbed her left arm with my free one, holding it in an iron grip.

"Doesn't that feel nice," I purred into her ear, pumping my fingers in and out of her tight pussy. "Don't fight. Just give in to the pleasure."

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. Her braces were rough against my tongue. I ground harder on her clitoris, thrusting my fingers rapidly in and out of her juicy depths. Her free hand tried to grab my wrist and pull it out of her pussy, even as her arousal grew and her pussy flooded my hand.

"Please," she gasped, pulling her head away from my kiss and turning her face. "Stop!"

I licked her ear. "Why? Don't you like my fingers? Don't you want to cum? Just relax and enjoy it, baby."

"No, I don't like it," she protested.

"Then why are you so wet?"

She froze, then looked at me with wide, hazel eyes. She looked so innocent with those pigtails, and I almost relented, but this was the only way to defeat Tex. I was molesting Raelene to free her. It was the only way; I just wished it didn't make me so wet. But there was something so primal and satisfying making a pretty, young woman submit to your advances.

"You love my fingers, slut! Don't you?" I purred. "Answer me!"

"Yes!" she moaned. Some of the fight went out of her. Being made a Thrall made someone more easily dominated--she was already primed to being taken. "Oh, God, that feels nice!"

"You're going to cum for me, aren't you? I want to feel your juicy cunt spasming on my fingers."

"I am!" Raelene moaned. "I'm gonna cum! Keep fingering me! Oh, my words! Oh, yes!"

My fingers pumped like lightning inside her juicy depths. Her cunt tightened and her breath came in quick, ragged gasps. I kissed her again, savoring her sweet taste, and the youthful feel of her braces on my tongue. Her resistance fled, and I let go of her. She wrapped her arms around me, humping her hips into my hand. I grabbed her tiny breast with my free hand, pinching her small, pink nipple. Her body started to shake.

"Are you about to cum?" I hissed.