The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 01

Story Info
Young virgin couple go on holiday together.
3.6k words
4.11
21.2k
20

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers

This is the very first pure fiction story that I publish here. It will be a slow starter this one. So if your attention span is no longer than that of a TV advert then it is probably not for you. If it resembles in any way anybody living or dead then I suggest that you seek psychiatric help quickly or some other kind of therapy as soon as possible.

*****

Introduction:

The transformation of my beautiful sexy Erica into a hard core slut and me into a cuckolded partner began when we went on holiday together for the first time as she turned 19. We had been together forever it seemed like but she had never put out for me as in me getting into her knickers and fucking her. I had to that point had to suffer getting relief from oral and anal sex and even then only with condoms on.

I was surprised she wanted to come on holiday with me because she knew I would be all over her like a vampire limpet. It had been a scorching summer that year and she grumbled "I am fed up sitting at home really and it is ages before the university returns so why not but no funny stuff Mike, you can have oral and anal but no pussy!

And no I am not going to work in that Sleazy Bar like you suggested or get naked for the camera like that dodgy oily photographer wanted me to this summer! We are like having the hottest summer on record for like over 40 years so maybe we should go up the west coast because we won't get this again until we are old, decrepit and broken down!"

It had never entered my head to ditch her and find a chick that did put out. It never entered my head to just plain two-time her as there were chicks that were interested in me or at least giving me signals that they were. Erica even got jealous about them being about me and I almost caught her out a couple of times before she hit the no switch and then she would clam her legs tight shut on me. She could see that really pissed me off as well at the time when she did that.

I think she knew that at 5ft 8 inches and 36DD-23-35 she was drop dead drill her pussy into the bed gorgeous as well. Her long wavy red brown hair and her dancing brown eyes made her look like a cock stiffening vixen on top of her other physical attributes. They say red headed girls put out more but not Erica. She wasn't putting out at all. My mates would laugh that she is only going on holiday with me to keep the other predatory sluts away from me.

It was also the case that my so called mates that tried it on with her and got their faces slapped hard for their trouble. More than one of them had to get inventive as to how they ended up in A&E with sore balls. They were actually lucky that she didn't employ her sharp nails on them as that they wouldn't have been able to cover up. They couldn't get away with being inventive about deep scratch marks.

That was the background as loaded up my car with what we needed or thought we would need and headed off up the west coast of Scotland. Our first destination was an official campsite about 45 minutes or so north of Glasgow. It was just as well we weren't in any great hurry.

It was pretty late when we got there. I could hear the blokes making the crude comments and even see the blokes letching her as we pitched our tent. The tight denim shorts she wore and the cropped almost see through top were always going to attract attention from assholes. Thankfully they were gone in the morning when we got up.

She was content to stay about the campsite as I headed off to fill up the car on petrol and get some other supplies before we continued our journey up the west coast the next day. When I got back to the campsite the alarm bells went off in my head. She was sitting with a bloke who was topless and she was in her skimpy tie up bikini that didn't really cover a lot.

She was being exuberant and jiggling her tits as she waved at me "This is Shee Mike! Well that is the way he pronounces his name! He says his mother says it means elf or something like that! I think it is cute!"

He groaned "Chicks always think it is cute! If there is a 4 letter word in the language that I really hate it is the word cute! There is nothing cute about me!"

Clare giggled and flashed her eyes and jiggled her tits at him "Oh we can so see that Shee! He looks as if he spends as much time in the gym and pool as you do Mike!"

She was obviously flirting with this guy and had been and that was also unusual for her. He grinned "I am blessed with good genes I guess kitten as I am too lazy to go the pool or the gym!"

She giggled "Push, your biceps are as big and as hard as Mikes and I think those assholes thought so as well Shee!"

I quizzed her "What assholes were these? I thought they left early this morning!"

She sighed "They hadn't! They were sort of harassing me for my number until Shee chased them off! They have gone now! He growled at them and left! They are gone totally! He might be as good as you at growling at guys to leave me alone!"

He shrugged "They were all mouth and no action Mike! Most guys are!"

She stood and jiggled her tits as she did so "Did you get the stuff I asked for Mike?"

I tossed the car keys to her "It's in the boot babe!"

She smiled "Oh and he helped me with my moisturising cream and sun block and just the bits I couldn't reach on my back!"

I had visions of him doing more than her back and her bikini coming off and her legs spread and then getting fucked. I snapped back to the present and the fact I was getting a boner about her getting fucked by another guy and wondering where those thoughts had emanated from. They were not thoughts I had before ever.

Erica headed to the car and Shee let out a deep breath "I don't think your chick has any concept as to what she does to most hetero blokes Mike!"

I laughed "I think she does dude, it is just that she doesn't give a fuck! She thinks she can chase most of them off!"

He replied "Yeah well asshole number one got one hell of smack to the face but asshole number two had a hold of her wrists as she could get a good hard grip on his balls and do any damage! Those are evil steel heels she has as well! He didn't see her lining up those heels on his feet and shins! There would have been blood everywhere if she connected with those! It was at that point I intervened!

I was saving them from her but they wouldn't se it like that! Being total assholes that they are and not seeing those weapons! They would have seen only the 36DD-23-35 body and nothing else!"

She had heard and giggled "Coo you got my stats right! Were you letching me Shee? Its okay since you saved me!"

He shrugged "It was a lucky guess and to illustrate a point about male blindness in certain situations!"

Erica chirped "Shee says there is a nice pub restaurant along the loch side about a couple of miles and no more than that!"

She clearly wanted him to join us but he declined. I would ask her on the way "So you fancy him then Erica?"

She replied "What isn't there to fancy in him? He has long curly blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, rugged good looks and he is ripped! Oh and chivalry isn't dead it seems!"

I laughed "The last bloke you described like that turned out to be gay and I had to deck him for feeling my arse up!"

She giggled and flashed her eyes at me "He isn't gay! He had a hard on before you arrived back at the campsite so it wasn't for your butt cheeks he had it mister!"

Erica was baiting me but I didn't rise to it. I thought that was a first as well. She had put on some layers as in tight fitting skimpy denim shorts and a halter top that really didn't cover all that much. She at least chose to sit in some shade at the pub as opposed to on the sundeck. I also noticed she was being flirty with some guys at the bar later as well.

She checked herself though and bit her lip when she returned to me "Sorry I am doing things I don't normally do today, crazy things like! Shee could have been hurt earlier as there were 4 of them and only one of him and they weren't exactly small but it was weird like they were shit scared of him! I mean really scared! Well it would have been my fault if he got hurt as I taunted those assholes instead of keeping my mouth shut and ignoring them! I thought they were going to rape me! I can't remember being so scared before!"

The word rape was like some kind of trigger on my imagination as I had visions of her being pinned on the ground and skimpy clothing torn or removed from her and her legs being forced apart before she was penetrated and her body betrayed her as they took turn about fucking her.

I got a hard on and a rock hard one thinking about it before I snapped back to the present. I found the vision of her getting gang raped really disturbing as it made me hard. She noticed I was distracted and I smiled as I lied "Sorry babe I think I am feeling the drive from yesterday a bit now! I am a little on the weary side it seems!"

We walked back to the campsite where I retreated to lie down in the tent and try and clear my head. I didn't need to ask Erica where she would be as she would hunt out Shee and I thought what sort of name is Shee. I was just disturbed by more visions of Erica being pinned own and raped or visions of her fucking Shee. It was the fact they gave me rock hard boners that was most disturbing. I think I just rested if you could call it that for an hour.

I would find Erica I thought she might be and that was with Shee. He had built a fire on the shore and Erica smiled "We were waiting for you before he lit it! He found a lot of dead wood on the loch shore! He smokes weed but he won't sell any! He will trade a little for some wine though! You like some weed but only on holidays!"

Erica had never done any weed before and now she wanted to try some. She wouldn't get the full effect of it as she coughed her lungs up when he offered her a bong. She wasn't any more giggly than usual. She didn't complain about having the munchies. She did say that she was tingly all over though and thought the loch was rainbow pretty in the twilight.

Erica would do something out of the ordinary that night and that when we were back in the tent she would turn to me and giggle "I'm horny mister, get your dick out!"

She giggled "Fuck your dick looks bigger, is that what weed does!"

She insisted on getting her tape measure out of the TARDIS that was her handbag and measuring my dick. It was odd behaviour for her. She giggled "It is you know! You have gained half of one inch in length and half of one inch in girth you are now 5 by 4 babes! The guys that I thought were going to rape me wanted to bet that they were all bigger than you there!"

The size of my dick might have been a touchy point for me at that point in time. It wasn't something I really wanted advertised. It was according to my reading below average but not it was just average. She had another giggle as began sucking my dick. She hadn't asked me to wear anything. I was even more flabbergasted when she swallowed all of my cum and proceeded to keep sucking me to keep me hard and then asked me to fuck her in the ass again without wearing a condom.

I would have to escort her or at least stand guard as she went to the female showers later. She didn't feel safe without me guarding her. I wasn't complaining as the fact I got to go bareback oral and anal was for me progress and monumental progress at that.

She would tell me later "I did an internet search on Shee because I was being nosey! It is such an unusual name! He doesn't have an FB page and he doesn't appear to be a self publicist in any way at all but he has acquired enemies and lots of them and males in particular by the sounds of it!

You know more Latin than I do but what does Daemonuim Cuculus, Cuculus Satanae and Cuculus Acheronitis or something like that sound like to you Mike? It doesn't sound complimentary to me at all!"

I laughed "Oh it isn't complimentary! Well I don't think calling him the Demons Cuckoo, Satan's Cuckoo or the Devils Cuckoo is meant to be complimentary! I think Shee might have been putting eggs in the nests of unsuspecting males or males who have seen him or suspect him doing just that kitten! He might have lots of kiddies but then again he might not and it is just men trying to get out of relationships they are in that are dissatisfying for them!"

She was giggling though "It might mean he is very fertile! Well I read somewhere that men are getting more infertile due to pollution and so on!"

I replied "It could just mean he is a randy bugger! It is weird that his name is Shee Acheronis!"

She replied "He might have saved me from getting raped today so I don't care what anybody else is going to say about him as that was something good and what he did today must count for something right!"

I sighed "Yeah it might count for something I suppose!"

It would be a restless night as I had more dreams stroke nightmares stroke visions of Erica being gang raped plus the visions of Shee having Erica as well. How do you stop something when it has a heavy oppressive air of inevitability about it?

The next morning Shee was gone and to her great disappointment but to my relief I suppose. He had left his bong and some weed as a gift. There was a note saying he wanted an early start and not to worry about the bong as he had plenty of those at home.

The dynamic between me and Erica had changed though as she was now giving me oral and anal sex without a condom and the night before hadn't been a one off. She was also flirty at the pub again with unknown blokes that day She didn't seem all that bothered by the fact she was doing it in front of me either.

She was definitely more flirty and giggly when she had some weed to smoke and she seemed willing to try it again but didn't cough her lungs up the second time. She didn't think it had any effect on her other than to make her tingle all over. We were back in the pub that night. She was being flirty yet again.

At one point she went to the toilet and seemed to be taking her time returning I thought to go look for her. I caught her obviously getting a phone number off of a strange bloke. His hand on the small of her back and close to being on her ass as you could get and I pretended I didn't see anything as she didn't miss a stride "This is Roddie Mike! He goes to the same Uni as us or he will be!"

He looked guilty as sin though but she didn't. It would be later back at the campsite when she went to the female toilets I would catch a fly look at her mobile that she left in the tent and noted she had collected no less than 7 phone numbers from blokes that I didn't know but there wasn't one from Shee ironically enough. I would get more condoms less oral and anal from her that night and a guilty look

"I am sorry about what I did with Roddie! I am glad you didn't hit him as it was my fault and not his! I didn't know what came over me! I'm glad you didn't get jealous as you had every right to be!"

I didn't know what she had done with him but I pretended I did and sighed "Don't let it happen again! I will let it slide this time! Since you are in a confessional mood is there anything else you want to tell me!"

She gave me a guilty look "Don't be mad with me! I have been doing weird things since we got here! I don't know what came over me! I kissed Shee and I kissed him more than once! I kissed him and not the other way around!

I let that Jack, Dan, Frank, Conn, Mal, Ian and Ken kiss me in the bar and I sorry but I kissed them back and I don't know why I did that either! I can't blame the weed as I was doing crazy things before I smoked any of it!

I liked getting kissed by them! They were nice kissers! I am a shameless flirt! I shit!"

I growled "Don't do it again! You do know you are going to have to make it up to me though Erica and big time as well!"

I think her guilt trip kicked in big time as she blurted out almost sobbing "Do you want to fuck me Mike? You can fuck me! I don't know how else to make it up to you! But use condoms! I don't want to get pregnant!"

I wasn't going to mss this chance to get between her legs even if it meant wearing condoms. I hated the things but I wasn't going to look thus gift horse in the mouth. I got pretty excitable at getting between her legs and finally getting her virginity. I blew my load like after 10 thrusts.

She stifled a giggle "That was fast Mike!"

I would be fast the second and third times as well too fast for her at least. I had absolutely no control. I managed to hold out the fourth time just long enough for her to have an orgasm. She would giggle after that "That was more like it! Do that again!"

The fifth time I had to finish her off with my tongue. The sixth time I managed to last out to give her another orgasm and I think a more intense one as she wanted to fuck again after that but there were no more condoms left. I had to use my tongue on her again before she slept. It would be a night without the visions, the dreams or the nightmares for a change.

She would be weepy in the morning and I bristled at her "What are those for?"

She replied sobbing "You will split with me now because I let you have your way with me!"

I sighed "Whatever gives you that stupid idea?"

She sobbed "Because it happens every time to my sisters and my mates that when a bloke gets between their legs and fucks them he scarpers fast afterwards and you don't see him again for a trail of dust!"

I laughed "You are a silly minx! I am still here babe and I am not going anywhere! Who do you take me for babe? Don't let me catch you with that Roddie again though for one or he will be getting a kicking and you will be walking home!"

She cheered up and smothered me with kisses. I wasn't going anywhere until I had fucked her in every position and every way possible and bareback with it. The night before I had only fucked her missionary style. I had absolutely no fuckin idea what was going through her head.

She laughed about running out of condoms "You better get more Mike and maybe more than one box this time!"

It was luck that the campsite male toilets had a condom machine. I would use the last of my change getting no less than 5 boxes. Erica would laugh at me "You surely don't need that many!"

I shrugged "Hey you are a scorching hot sexy minx! It might not be enough! Maybe you should get some morning after pills just in case!"

She wasn't having that suggestion though. It was enough that she was spreading them at last for me.

Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers