The Deal (Another Point of View)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmh, honey, this is gonna be fuckin' hot" I said, taking hold of Doug's eleven inch log of pure cock pleasure as Doug reached down to hold Bobby wide open. Doug's so thick that his cockhead is about the size of a billiard ball and now I teasingly rubbed that head against Doug's greased mancunt, loving the sight of my boyfriend's cock pressing against his buddy's slick hole. Doug looked over his shoulder at the both of us, biting his lip, bracing himself for the onslaught, the invasion of his ass by a cock he'd sworn off as too big to take.

"Goddamn! Do I ever wanna see you fuck his ass, babe," I growled at Doug, my eyes, I knew, sparkling with demented lust. Shit, I was like that since growing up in the family farm down in Boone hollow, rubbing my clit raw, finding and secretly looking at my brother's porn videos. Especially the ass fucking ones. Getting it on with all these redneck studs and white trash bitches, a sex freak on the loose. The church girls and goody-goodies liked to call me a 'cheap nympho slut,' but I just took that name as a mark of pride. I was definitely a nympho and definitely a slut. And cheap, because I always gave it way.

Now here I was, the nympho slut again, urging my boyfriend to fuck his buddy up the ass. Holding Doug's cock in my hand – and it's so fuckin' thick I can't even get my hand all the away around it – I slowly helped him work that cock up Bobby's ass. The first minutes were the most amazing, watching Bobby's asshole give way and stretch open, wide open, to take Doug's massively thick cock, groaning and gasping, throwing his head from side to side as he bravely withstood the invasion, his stretched, violated hole clenching my boyfriend's dick. And he was brave. I remember when I first tried taking Doug's huge tool inside my ass. It sure wasn't easy, it was a hell of a challenge, in fact. And took time. So I had to hand it to Bobby, he was being quite a sport, even spearing himself back slowly on Doug's dick, helping to get it in deeper as I held on to it and Doug pushed it in harder and rougher.

Bobby's eyes were closed and he was breathing hard and deep, his body now covered with a fine film of sweat, just the way I'd get when Doug fucked me up the ass. Taking that monster tool up the back door is one freakin' challenge, believe me. It sure works up a sweat!
"Oh shit! Go slow, Doug, or you'll split me in half," Bobby groaned.

"Shut the fuck up, Bobby!" I hissed at himteasingly. "Take it like a man! If a skinny young bitch like me can take it, I'm sure a cock loving stud like you can take it too."
Doug laughed but then stopped moving for a few to let Bobby get used to it until Bobby slowly started pushing back against Doug's thrusts, wanting more. Shit, I couldn't keep my eyes off the incredible sight, Doug busting open his good buddy's ass with his huge tool. Pretty soon the studs got into a groove, Doug digging his hands into Bobby's hips and thrusting it in, Bobby pushing back his bottom against the thrusts, wanting all that cock packed inside his ass, an ass red hot now and greedy for cock. I just stared down at the freaky sight, reaching down to work my clit, turned on as shit now.

Doug was really pounding it in there, working the whole shaft inside Bobby, all eleven thick inches, until Doug's big balls were slappin' against Bobby's ass, the whole dick out of sight inside him.

"Fuck that ass, baby, fuck that male ass!" I hissed.

"You like it, Bobby?" Doug sneered at his buddy.

"I love it, I fuckin' love it, Bobby groaned, " I never thought I'd be able to take it, but I fuckin' love it, taking so much dick up my ass?"

"Sounds like your buddy likes to get his ass fucked?" I said as Doug laughed and kept slamming it in. I loved the way Doug moved his bottom when he fucked, his muscled ass pumping away. Now I had just had to have me a taste of that ass. So I got behind my boyfriend, watched his butt pump away as he fucked Bobby, then held him wide open and pressed my face into the hot cleft to rim his ass. Bobby always loves it when I lick his ass while he's fucking someone or getting his big dick sucked. And I love giving him that extra bit of pleasure, tonguing his hot ass while his cock is getting service. Chicks and studs had rimmed Doug's ass while he'd be fucking mine, but this was the first time I got to eat out his ass while his big dick was buried up somebody else's.

Finally I stood up. I had to watch some more, watch my boyfriend pump his meat up Bobby's hole. Shit! The sight of it just about drove me insane with raw, fuckin' lust as I reached between my legs to beat my sopping wet young redneck cunt.

Doug looked over and noticed.

"Hey, Tina, you slut? Feel like fuckin' some of this tight male ass yourself?" he asked with a lewd, knowing grin, guessing what was on my mind. Doug knew how much I loved strapping one on and fucking a chick or a guy. One of these days I'm definitely gonna get my way and fuck Doug's ass. So far he's nixed the idea, saying he only fucks, he doesn'tgetfucked. Oh yeah, that's what he saysnow, but I'm gonna work on his head and one night when his guard is down and his horny dick is up I'm gonna fuck the shit out of his tight male ass. When it comes to sex, I'm a bitch who at the end of the day always gets my way.

"Oooooh, I like the sound of that, babe," I said.

"Use that new one I got you," he said with a wink. We'd been hooking up with this one chick who just loves to get fucked, and really creams for Doug's eleven inch package of prime pleasure in her greedy little cunt. The bitch also loves it when I strap one on and fuck her. And so a couple of weeks ago Doug brings me a gift, all boxed up with a ribbon and everything. I open it and see it's a strap-on dildo that is just about the same size as Doug's cock, same length, same thickness. Shit, if I didn't know better I'd think Doug went out and had a cast made of his own hardon. Anyway, I fucked Brenda with that rubber monster a couple of times and she loved it. Fucked a couple of other bitches too. Now Doug was saying why not get that one out, strap it on and fuck his good old pal up the ass. Fuckin' great idea, I said to myself! My boyfriend just fucked him with the real deal, all eleven thick inches of it. Now I'd fuck him with my tool; made of rubber, but just as big and just as thick as the real thing.

So I went into the closet to get the big dildo, then stood in front of them so they could watch me slip on the harness and strap it on. Bobby's eyes were wide open and his jaw was hanging slack. Doug, he just had that horny gleam in his eyes as kept reaming out Bobby's ass and watching me turn into a hung stud

"Holy shit!" Bobby gasped. Doug's a pretty big buy, 6'1" and 170 lb., and still that dick of his looks oversized and freakish sticking out from his flat washboard stomach. Me? I'm this pint-sized slut, 5'2" and 95 lbs and a twenty inch waist, so you can imagine what an eleven inch, wrist-thick rubber cock looks like on me! I fuckin' lookeddangerous!

So now Doug slowly pulled his dick out of Bobby. He had it up in there to the balls and took his sweet time pulling out, seeing me there, stroking my strap on, eager to fuck me some male ass.

"He's all yours," Doug said, stepping aside, his huge dick sticking up hard and straight, every inch of that massive cock just having been buried up Bobby's ass. Bobby's fuckhole was gaping, just the way mine own always gaped after Doug spend a good long while with his wrist-thick tool buried inside me, stretching me wide. Now I stepped up and took Doug's place, pressing the tip of my strap-on right up against Bobby's greased, open and well-fucked hole.

And then I just slid it inside nice and easy, Doug watching, looking at me, two ass-fuckers who knew the score.

"Fuck him, baby, fuck the cock lovin' whore!" Doug hissed as I started fucking Bobby for real, hard and deep. Bobby looked over his shoulder at me, his eyes smoldering, amazed that he was taking it up the ass courtesy of his buddy's teenage slut girlfriend.

"This bitch knows how to fuck, Bobby," Doug said to his pal, "so enjoy it."

"Shit yeah," Bobby growled, "her dick feels almost as good as yours, bud."

"Hey baby, why don't you let Bobby rim your ass while I fuck him?"

"Sounds good to me," Doug said, stepping up in front of Bobby, turning around and pushing his sexy, muscled bottom right up in Bobby's face. A second later I could hearing Bobby slurping away at Doug's asshole.

Shit, I loved it! Fucking this dude with my huge new dildo while he ate out my boyfriend's ass.

I fucked Bobby hard, pushing his head into Doug's butt.

"Lick that ass, you ass munchin' faggot!" I sneered at him, loving the role, playing rough, playing the rough ass-fucker.

"Tell him, baby!" Doug said, looking back at me with a wink as he got rimmed.

Soon Doug pulled back from Bobby and walked past me and behind me with a look that I only knew too well. I took a big gulp of air, 'cause I was dead certain what was coming next, something big, somethingrealbig! The next thing I felt was Doug pulling the leather dildo harness strap away from my crack and slapping some cool lube right into my asshole.

"Oh shit, me too, baby?" I said, looking back at him with a smile.

"Yep, you too, lover. I need me some girl ass to go with the guy ass."

And then I felt it, that amazing, incredible feeling, as Doug began to slide his cock up my ass, slide it up there while I kept fucking his buddy. Back in West Virginia I was probably the only slut in the valley who took it up the ass whenever and wherever. But taking Doug's eleven thick inches up my ass was to ordinary ass fucking what a redwood was to a twig. Every time I feel that thick log of his stretch my asshole and start to fill my ass, I see stars. And I was seeing them now, as I kept on fucking Bobby. I'd done this before, had Doug ram his eleven inches up my ass while I fucked a chick or a stud with my strap one, but never before with this huge new one. And never had I fucked an ass that my boyfriend has just fucked.

"Do it, you bastard!" I hissed, looking back at Doug, "ream out my ass; I wanna feel every last fuckin' inch buried in my fuckin' bowels, baby!"

How could he refuse a request like that as he hammered it inside me and I kept pounding it up his buddy's mancunt.
"Now I want both you bitches up next to each other," Doug said after a while of this, pulling his dick out of my ass, and tugging at me so I was forced to withdraw from Bobby. Then he unstrapped the dildo off of me.

"Get the fuck down there!" Doug said pointing to the a spot on the rug as I scampered down and knelt on elbows and knees right alongside Bobby, both of us lewdly sticking our bottoms in Doug's face.

"You two whores should see yourself, your assholes look like two fuckin' caves," Doug sneered as me and Bobby looked at each other, sharing the obscene, exposed position, our two well-fucked assholes no doubt quite a sight, opened and reamed.

And then what Doug did was get behind Bobby and slide his big tool up his ass again and fuck him. When he was in the mood for a change, he pulled out of Bobby, moved over two feet, and crammed his dick upmyass now. Then back to Bobby's, and then back to mine. Back and forth. Fucking both our asses with furious cock lust, an ass lust that amazed even me, who knew all too well what a wild and crazy fucker Doug could be, unleashing that eleven inch tool and doing some sweet, beautiful damage to a cunt or asshole. Bobby and me just stuck it out and took it, over and over again, as I strummed my steaming pussy and Bobby fisted his steely shaft.

"Okay you two bitches, I have a reward for you," Doug said, finally pulling out of me and coming up in front of us, waving that ass-fucking dick in our faces, stroking it slowly, the shaft so hard it looked like it could burst.

"Now open wide," Doug said as me and Bobby brought our faces close, pressing cheek to cheek, getting those lips of ours wide open as Doug slowly worked his tool, a happy, shit-eating grin on his face. And then it happened as he shot just about the biggest fucking load of cum I'd ever seen come out of a guy's dick. And, believe me, I've seen more loads of cum shoot out of studs' dicks than the next ten teenage sluts put together! It just kept on cumming and cumming, splattering all over our faces, shooting into our mouths. That's when I got off, working my clit to a beautiful pitch and a sharp, piercing orgasm, Bobby still reaching down and furiously massaging his own tool.

"I think I'll go get us a couple of six-packs," Doug said, being a guy. He may be a hell of a stud with an eleven inch cock but, like most guys, right after he cums he loses interest in sex, at least for a few, and is ready to do something else, watch a football game, play his guitar, go get more beer. So now he was pulling up his jeans and getting ready to go out for some fresh brews, leaving me and Bobby there, stark naked, assholes raw and open, cum dripping down off our chins.

"You get Bobby off, okay, baby?" Doug said to me, slamming the door behind him.

So now here we were, me and Bobby. Two naked, ass-fucked, and cum-splattered sluts. I got up and stepped behind Bobby to have myself a look. Holy shit! If an asshole ever looked like it had beenfucked, Bobby's sure looked that way now.

Seeing it raw and opened like that suddenly made me think about something I fantasized trying. Last year me and Doug and this other couple watched a really nasty video where a chick fisted another chick's cunt and then worked her fist up the other' girl's ass. I couldn't get that out of mind; I watched it over and over again. Now, with Bobby's ass in front of me, all slick and open from an hour of hard, solid fucking, I thought aboutmyfist and Bobby'sass.

"Gonna fuck me some more?" Bobby said, looking at me with an almost desperate expression on his face as he kept on beating his cock. His Buddy had got off, got off big time, but Bobby hadn't yet and it looked like he was keen on some more ass fucking.

"How about we try something else," I said, running the fingers of my right hand over Bobby's cum-splattered face, then my own, getting those fingers slick with cum. Now I got behind Bobby and reached around to pull his hand away from his own dick, taking hold of it myself with my left hand. He groaned when he felt my fingers grab hold of his steel-hard cock.

Then I brought my other hand up to Bobby's asshole and slid four fingers inside, they went in nice and easy. Next I worked in the thumb.

"Holy shit!" Bobby gasped, whipping his head around to look at me, guessing what was up. What wasupwas my hand about to pushed all the way up his ass.

"Yeah, Bobby, you ought to be ready forthisnow," I said, pushing my hand inside his ass. He groaned and gasped, but he fuckin' loved it, I could tell. He pushed back until I got my whole hand inside and started fisting his ass for real now, his asshole all nice and stretched, clenching my wrist.

"I can't believe I'm fistin' you, Bobby, fistin your motherfuckin' slut ass!" I told him as I fisted with one hand and milked his dick with the other.

God, I fuckin' loved it, my hand up this cute dude's ass, a dude my boyfriend had fucked, I fucked, and now was fuckin'fisting!

And then I felt that dick of his start to throb, and his asshole start to quiver my wrist. Just then the door opened, just as I was ramming my fist in hard and deep and Bobby was shooting his big load all over the rug.

"Well, well, look at you, babe," Doug said, walking in on us, a six-pack in each hand, "You are one ass-loving cunt, aren't you?"

"You got that right, lover," I purred, looking back at Doug with a sexy, loving smile as I milked the last few drops of cum out of Bobby's dick and worked my fist another inch deeper into his hot male ass.

12