The Cameron Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to make grunting noises as he fucked my mother-in-law harder and then with a growl, he shoved his big black cock deep into her and his eyes closed as he began to come, his face a portrait of absolute pleasure.

Clarice's orgasm expanded as Hank filled her with his hot semen and she let out a scream as her lips slipped off the older man's cock, shouting, "YES! SHOVE THAT BIG BLACK COCK IN ME AND GIVE ME YOUR CU..." Her last words were cut off as suddenly the cock in her hand exploded with bursts of thick semen, splattering across her face, making her gasp and cough as a thick wad flew perfectly between her open lips.

I moaned as a little isolated orgasm of my own flowered between my legs, making me shiver as I pressed myself against Zachary. Never would I have imagined that I would ever be witness to my mother-in-law being pleasured by two black men, let alone seeing one of them cum in her face.

Both black men seemed to ejaculate for an eternity before finally they were spent. Hank pulled out of Clarice slowly, her pussy not wanting to release his long, black cock. I studied his cum covered penis, comparing it to Zachary's. I was positive that my black lover's cock was thicker, but I thought that Hank's was clearly longer which both boggled and aroused me.

When the older man stopped cumming, Clarice gave me an amused smile as semen dripped off her forehead, nose and chin. She unashamedly used fingers to scoop up blobs of sperm in places where her tongue could not reach and hungrily slurped them up. She looked up into the older man's face and grinned, "Delicious as usual, Samuel!"

He laughed and said, "A Cameron family trait, I reckon." Then he glanced over at me and said, "Madelyn, I am Samuel Cameron. It's a pleasure to finally meet you!"

Having scooped up most of the semen on her face, my mother-in-law sat up and smiled at me. "Well, darling, you look like you've enjoyed yourself today. You looked more relaxed than you have in years...or maybe I should say, you looked well fucked."

I giggled and replied, "Omigod, Clarice. I...you have no idea." I stopped and looked at my husband's mother, bracketed on either side by incredibly well hung black men. "Or, I reckon you do." I looked at Samuel and said, "Do you run 'The Cameron Solution', sir? This place is...wonderful!"

The older man stood up and walked over to me. He took my hand and kissed it in that gentlemanly, old fashioned way. "Thank you, Madelyn. I'm pleased you've enjoyed yourself so far." He glanced at Zachary and said, "I just knew my son would be to your liking."

I felt my mouth fall open in surprise. Zachary was his son? "Your...son, Zachary is...omigod, sir, he's an incredible lover!"

"Well, he was brought up right," replied Samuel. He has always known that he'll take over 'Cameron Solution' someday."

I was still stunned by this revelation and said, "Well, Mister Cameron, you raised him right." Embarrassed even as I spoke, "Zachary sure knows how to fuck and pleasure a woman!"

Clarice stood up, semen and her own juices glistening on her thighs as she sauntered over to us and placed a hand on Zachary's shoulder and said, "Well, Samuel shouldn't get all the credit. Zachary and I practiced quite a bit before he actually joined the company."

Zachary laughed and joined the conversation as he ran a hand up Clarice's leg. "That's true. I have to say I really enjoyed those practice sessions...Mother."

My head whipped around to stare at Zachary in complete shock. Then slowly, I turned back to gaze at my mother-in-law who grinned saucily at me and nodded as she replied, "Yes, Maddy. Zachary is my son...mine and Samuel's.

"Sure...surely not, Clarice," I replied in a whisper. "You couldn't have...what...how did David do?"

Clarice smiled evilly and said, "What could he do? He wasn't going to divorce me and embarrass the family. I quietly had Zachary and Samuel and his wife, Katrina raised him and I helped out whenever I could." She winked and said, "It's not like I'm the first Cameron wife to have a black child."

I felt my jaw drop open again, but before I could exclaim my disbelief, Samuel held up a hand and said, "Let's get this young lady a drink and let her have a moment to digest all this." He smiled at me and said, "It's been an earth-shaking day, eh, Madelyn?"

I nodded and then allowed him to take my hand and then walk me over to the bar, my legs very shaky as I tried to process everything. Midway there, I suddenly turned and looked at Zachary still sitting on the couch, a naked Clarice now beside him, her hand resting familiarly on his bare thigh. "You and he practiced," I said as the full import of her words hit me. "Omigod, Clarice! Zachary's your son and you...you fucked him!"

My mother-in-law slipped her hand into Zachary's lap and stroked his still semi-erect penis. "I told you that this place would be beyond your wildest expectations, dear!" She sat up a little straighter. "We're Cameron women, Maddy. There is nothing we dare not do!" Then she offered me a leering smile and said, "Besides, how could any woman resist such a splendid black cock!"

Samuel, trying to repress a grin, took me by the arm and poured me a stiff drink and then led me to the other couch. "Just take a moment, Madelyn," he said. "Remember, that we are way beyond normal here...just offering up what's basically a cuckolding service to frustrated wealthy white women and having been doing it here in the heart of the Old South for over a hundred years should demonstrate that we fear nothing...that there is no taboo too great to break."

He motioned for me to take a drink and then patted me on the knee in a display of sympathy. "Just relax a bit and let me tell you of our family's...your family's history, my dear. Maybe a little background will help you."

I nodded and tried to smile, but his penis caught my eye...every bit as thick as his son's and perhaps when angry, just as long. Despite all the shocking revelations of the past few minutes, there was still a part of me...the absolutely unrepentant and horny part of me that wanted nothing more than another round of hard fucking from a big, beautiful black cock.

Samuel set back and smiled at me, a knowing grin that seemed to read my thoughts. "I believe Clarice mentioned that this all began with our family's great, great, great matriarch, Valerie Cameron. She was husband to Lyle Cameron, owner of a huge plantation and over one hundred slaves prior to the war. Like many slave owners, Lyle availed himself of the more comely of his slave women and produced several children, including my great, great, great grandfather Malcolm."

The older black man sighed and said, "These so called black bastards were an offense to the wives of plantation owners and I suspect that if the Civil War had not broken out, Valerie would have pressured Lyle to sell his black son. As it was, Malcolm wound up keeping the plantation running during the war which saw Lyle absent and fighting for the Confederacy in Tennessee and Virginia for nearly four years.

"According to her diaries, Valerie Cameron despised Malcolm, but having already been bereft of um...Lyle's attentions as is the nature of white Cameron men, for several years after providing him an heir, Valerie developed an attraction for her slave foreman and well...by the time Lyle returned, badly wounded and bedridden, Malcolm and Valerie had become passionate lovers." Samuel winked at me and said, "It appears that Valerie Cameron derived great pleasure from violating the black-white taboo...that and his "fine African peter," as she would so delicately put it."

I shook my head in wonder as he continued. "Lyle died in 1871 and being discreet around his now teenaged son, Philip, Valerie and Malcolm continued their affair. In 1875, Valerie became pregnant by Malcolm and took an extended holiday in Europe with her personal servants, Malcolm and Betina and when they came home, why, Malcolm and Betina were the proud parents of a handsome black son by the name of Albert.

"With funding from Valerie, Albert and Malcolm started a general store in the black quarter of Atlanta in 1886." Samuel chuckled as he said, "They say that Valerie Cameron was a tightfisted store owner and that two and three times a week she traveled to the Cameron store to pour over his accounts to make sure that she wasn't being cheated. Of course, the only thing that got poured was a lot of black dick into Valerie's pussy.

"Now in time, Valerie would introduce her daughter-in-law, Joanna to the joys of black cock and upon Valerie's death in 1911, Joanna took over attending to the business of supervising what eventually became Cameron's Grocery in Black Atlanta. They say she was taking care of business almost every day. Joanna had her white sons and a black son by Albert and eventually she introduced her son's wife, Martha into what will eventually become the 'Cameron Solution.' Martha will have my grandfather Delbert and introduce her daughter in law, Cecilia to the family business and who will later give birth to my father Robert. Cecilia will bring my mother Annabelle into the situation who will give birth to me and Annabelle will..."

"Change my world forever," slipped in Clarice. "And Samuel and I fucked up a storm and have Zachary and now...here we are." I glanced over at my mother-in-law and saw that she was curled up against him, slowly stroking his erection.

"Each generation of Cameron wives produces the heirs for both white and black," I said wonderingly. Did anyone ever have more than one child with their black lovers?"

Clarice sighed and said, "No...we each offer an heir up...maybe to help atone for the sins of our husbands and their ancestors...maybe just because we liked the idea. Plus, in the end...although we love our children, both black and white...the Cameron Solution is really about fucking and although I love Samuel in a sense, I still love my husband as I'm sure you still love Daniel."

I nodded and said, "I understand that I think, but, Clarice...you and Zachary...he's your son. That's..."

She grinned evilly and nodded. "Incest? Yes, I know and I'll be honest, having my son's cock inside me is the best sex I've ever known...combining my love for black cock and to fuck someone I love without reservation."

I shivered and said, "Have all the Cameron women been incestuous with their black children then?"

Samuel laughed and said, "No, not all of them. Valerie and Joanna began the practice, but Martha and Cecilia found it a taboo they simply couldn't cross. Annabelle...my mother on the other hand, well, it was all she could do to keep her hands off me until I was of age to join the family business. Mother claimed my virginity in 1966."

"And I was the same way, Maddy," said Clarice. "I fucked my black stud of a son the day he turned eighteen. I love black men and their cocks, but Zachary is the best I've ever had." She glanced over at Samuel who was looking back at her with an amused and fond expression. "His daddy's a close second."

Hank, almost forgotten was sitting at the bar and made a good natured snort. In all the shocking revelations, I had nearly forgotten about the third naked black man in the room. Samuel turned and said, "Hank, bring me Madelyn's book, please.

Hank reached behind the bar and brought out a slim photo album and brought it over, handing it to Samuel before sitting down on my opposite side. A delicious tingle went through me as I realized it was me that was now bracketed by two naked, handsome and very well hung African Americans. Amidst all my shock, I was still very aroused.

Samuel gave me a serious stare and said, "Now to business. It was Martha who came up with the idea that we alter our business model. Now, Cameron's Grocery is still in the black side of the family's portfolio, but Martha and Delbert created the actual business, 'The Cameron Solution' as she realized that there were other women in her social circle that could benefit from the personal attention of some handsome young black men. Since then, we've grown and prospered, providing steady and pleasurable work for many black men."

The older black man glanced at the young man beside me. "Hank here for example is working his way through college...plans to get his MBA before he's through. Some men stay on and others leave to pursue other dreams. Currently, there are twenty-seven gentlemen providing pleasure for some of Atlanta's more prominent white ladies."

He set the book down on the table and opened it up to the front page to show me a computer printout. "Madelyn, our service isn't cheap, but as you've already discovered, it's worth every penny."

I studied the printout and saw the yearly fee for utilizing 'The Cameron Solution' and let out a low whistle. "My goodness," I said in a faint voice, clearly shocked. "That, sir, is quite a sum of money."

Samuel nodded and said, "And for that, you have 24/7/365 access to 'The Cameron Solution. You could spend every waking moment of the year getting fucked by black cock and the fee doesn't change one iota."

Clarice added, "And it will be billed to Daniel's personal account at Cameron Enterprises...a little icing on the cake."

I looked up at my mother-in-law in surprise. "But, then he'll know about it!"

My husband's mother grinned viciously at me. "Absolutely, darling, and he won't say a word just as David has never protested. If our husbands won't satisfy us, we will find it elsewhere, discretely and without scandal. The family name is preserved, as is our families." Clarice licked her lips and winked. "And if Daniel is like his father, it might actually serve as a stimulus...at least occasionally."

I was dropping my jaw and gawping so much, I was a bit concerned it was going to become a habit. "David knows? David knows you're getting fucked regularly by black men and...approves?"

Everyone chuckled at my amazement. "Yes, as did his father and his father before him. I think in the end, they're relieved that our needs are being met and at least for David, the thought of being cuckolded by big black studs has been a turn-on.

"At your request, um...video can be provided at no additional cost," said Samuel. Many of our clients' husbands enjoy watching their wives being serviced by us. Some even ask to observe in person."

I felt a gush of pussy juice splash on my thighs as the very thought of Daniel watching me being fucked by Zachary, triggered a little orgasm. I took several deep breaths before I asked my next question. "Um, is having a child by Zachary a requirement?"

Samuel shook his head and replied, "No, not at all, although it is of course tradition. I'm confident that Zachary would have other sons who will take over the business someday. The choice is yours...." He paused and then said in a very confident, almost commanding tone, "But, it has been my experience that sooner or later, your desire for black cock will lead to more...a desire to have a black man's baby. It is, if nothing else, the ultimate submission to a black lover." He reached out and stroked my face with a single finger. "Imagine it, Madelyn, Zachary's child...a black child in your belly. I bet it makes you wet just thinking about it."

I tried to answer, but only managed a squeaky moan as again a little orgasm exploded between my thighs. Everyone laughed and then Samuel said, "I'll take that as a yes." After I nodded vigorously, Samuel flipped pages in the book. Here is our current roster. You can call ahead and request a particular man or just show up and choose from what's currently available."

My eyes grew wide and I said, "Oh my," as I gazed down at glossy photographs of many handsome and naked black men. All were well hung, although not all were as large as Zachary and his father. Some were young men, others were more mature and I resolved immediately to have them all...many, many times. I paused and studied a photograph of the young man I'd met downstairs...Stephen. He was slender with a wiry build and between his legs was a magnificent specimen of long, black cock.

Samuel offered me his hand and brought me to my feet. "Welcome to 'The Cameron Solution,' Madelyn," he said and then he kissed me, his tongue rolling over my lips until I opened my mouth so it could find my tongue and begin a dance with it. I felt weak in my knees and he sensed it, his hands strong and firm around my upper arms. I sighed happily into his mouth and closed my eyes and just enjoyed his kiss.

I opened them quickly went I felt a thick fleshy pole press into my inner thigh and slowly slip upwards to brush against my spread wide labia. "Oh my," I said with wonder in my strongest Alabama white girl accent." I realized suddenly that I was naked, Samuel having undone my robe while we were kissing and slipped it off my shoulders.

"If my son hasn't worn you out, Madelyn, I would love to give you a more personal welcome to 'The Cameron Solution."

I could feel my heart begin to beat faster in anticipation of violating my marriage vows for the second time today and again with a handsome black man with a huge cock. As Samuel's hands cupped and squeezed my breasts, I panted, "Oh yes, I'd love that!"

We began to kiss again as my fingers wrapped around his cock, stroking it and running the thick head up and down between my cum smeared labia while his hands touched me all over, stroking and squeezing, massaging and pinching until I was trembling with need.

He slowly backed me up and down onto the couch -- the cushions more than wide enough to accommodate us. Samuel took my left leg and brought it up over his shoulder as he carefully maneuvered himself between my legs. I suddenly remembered that we weren't alone and glanced across the room to the other couch, moaning as I saw my mother-in-law slowly impaling herself on Zachary's erect penis...slowly working his massive dick into her wet pussy. She was mounting him on what I learned is called a 'reverse cowgirl' position so we could watch each other fuck our respective black men.

I don't know what seemed more wonderfully lewd to me...the fact that my husband's mother and I were cuckolding our husbands together with black men or the fact that Clarice was fucking her own son.

My attention was drawn away from Zachary and Clarice as I felt Samuel's big, long cock begin to slowly force its way into my already well fucked pussy. I flung my head back on the cushioned arm of the couch and snarled, "Yessss! I love big black dick!"

Samuel snarled in turn, "Then you're really gonna love my big black cock, Madelyn," and he rammed himself brutally into me, spreading me open with his cock. I screamed with pleasure and some pain, thankful that Zachary had already fucked me or I'm sure I'd have thought that his father would tear me apart. My cunt muscles began to spasm in response to the invasion of so much cock meat, both trying to resist and clung to the thick black penis plunging inside me. "That's surely some sweet, white pussy, girl," Samuel groaned as he steadily buried himself inside me.

I let out a sob as I felt his balls slap against my ass and his pubic hair brushing my flesh as he got all his cock inside me. "Oh my fucking God!" I moaned as I wriggled beneath the older black man. Pleasure so intense it was almost painful wracked my body as I raised my right leg up off the floor and wrapped it around Samuel's butt, my body instinctively trying to keep his massive dick inside me.

Words escaped me as Samuel began to slowly fuck me, sliding his long cock almost half way out of my pussy and then thrusting back into me. My orgasm was immediate and intense, my body alighting with the flames of pure carnal pleasure as I rolled my hips in time to the black man's thrusts. My world quickly shrank to just me and my pleasure wracked body and Samuel, who it was clear was taking me to new heights of ecstasy with his long years of experience at pleasuring a woman.