The Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and picked up my wine glass from the window sill, trying desperately to act as if I didn't just suck off Kara's husband. With my left hand, I reached up and used my fingers to scoop the cum from my breast before sticking them in my mouth to destroy the evidence. It tasted warm and salty, and I closed my eyes for a split second, as I felt a tingle run through me.

Ok, now my bra, I thought anxiously.

I could see my nipples poking through my white cotton blouse. How was I going to do this without being noticed?

I heard Kara go into the kitchen as she yelled behind her.

"Who's ready for a top-up?"

I seized the opportunity, quickly setting my glass back onto the window sill, and tried to casually reach under my shirt and hook my bra back into place. My breasts somehow felt even larger than usual, and I struggled to pull the two sides together to clasp it. I finally corralled them and the clasp clicked into place.

I picked up my glass, took a deep breath, and walked into the kitchen, praying I hadn't missed anything.

Thankfully, Kara didn't seem to sense anything out of the ordinary, and our afternoon went on as if nothing had happened. For the rest of the day and evening, I had a hard time focusing on our conversation, preoccupied with replaying the events in my head. It almost seemed like it had been a dream. An insane dream! Each time, I felt a mix of both excitement and guilt. I decided to try to bury both feelings with more wine.

I knew what I had done was unforgivable. I felt terrible that I'd betrayed my friend like that. But despite the shame and guilt, I couldn't deny the feeling of sheer exhilaration. I'd done something so wild and out of character, I felt like I was someone else.

I'd always been a flirt, but this was far beyond that. I felt slutty and it somehow felt liberating. As the afternoon turned to evening, I started to wonder if I'd ever do something like that again. Was I really capable of abandoning all morals and selfishly acting on whatever I felt like? Just for the thrill and sheer pleasure it brought me?

As it turns out, that question would be answered much later that night ... but that will have to be a tale told another day.

As I said at the beginning of my story, I am not proud of what happened during that visit. I know many of you reading this will feel anger and disgust at my actions, and I can hardly blame you. I feel the same, most days.

But on other days, when I think about the salacious details of what Jon and I did, I feel more alive and turned-on than I ever thought possible. Those days I question everything I thought I knew about myself. Those are the days that terrify me.

12