The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Chris Cartwright

My wife squeezed her new big boobs. It took some coaxing to get her off me. I stared down at my phone. When I had bimbofied her, I had gained her bimbos, too. Beneath my wife was Alice (Level 2), Sherry (Level 2), and Keily (Level 2). She needed to be upgraded. Linda was Level 1 with hardly any progress to her next level.

I'd even gained an achievement. Bimbo Cowboy: For Bimbofying a Slut with Bimbos.

To get my next bimbo, it would cost me three Crystals, which was just how many I had. I smiled. This would be a new and exciting life. I had my naughty bimbo wife, the slutty mother to our daughter. I pulled Linda to me, feeling her big boobs, and fell asleep on the couch with her.

Tomorrow would be an amazing day.

The END of The Naughty Mommy's Tale

The Cartwrights will return in The Bimbo App ~ Daddy's In Charge!