The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our nipples brushed over and over. I loved the sparky zaps of joy that shot down to my naughty pussy. My cunty grew so itchy. I shuddered, wanting to her to eat me out and do all sorts of lezzie thingies to me.

My hubby's bimboy-whores could do lezzie things to me since I was his wifey.

"Ooh, ooh, get naked!" I said, pulling away from her. "Let's see your pussy and your legs and your ass and all of you!"

"Sure!" Karen smiled at me. It was a very nicey smile. She unsnapped her jeans and revealed a slinky, skinny thong that showed she shaved her pussy. I licked my lips as she shoved off her jeans, her boobies swaying. "You are so pretty and sexy. I never licked girlies, but you're... You're hottie."

"That's because I'm your owner's awesomey wife! Chris married me!"

"Wow," said Karen. "So lucky ducky. I wish he would marry me!"

"You're married!" I pointed to her wedding ring.

"Whoopsie, I fowgot." She giggled. "I fowget I'm married lotsy times." She stepped out of her jeans, her thong molding to her pussy lips. "It's fun fowgetting to be married."

"Such a baddie wife," I said, shaking my head. "That's why I bimbofied you and made you into my husband's trampy-whore. Now, thongy off. Let's see that whorishly shaved pussy twat!"

"I have a landy strip!" she said and shoved off her thong next, revealing a strip of golden hair down to her thick and drippy and baldy pussy folds. "See! See! Men landy on it and find my pussy and eat it and make me cummies!"

"Make me cummies!" I said and pointed at my pussy. "Righty now! Just get that face into my pussy and licky me. Ooh, ooh, you just have to eaty me out!"

"Okey-dokey!" gasped Karen. She dropped to the ground and licked her lips. She looked so happy to eat my pussy. She grabbed my hips and buried her face into my thicky bush. "Pussy!"

She kissedy my pussy lips. I gasped as she did that. It was so wondermus to have her nuzzling into my cuntylips and smooching them. I trembled, my biggie boobies swaying. She felt so goody on me. I lovedy it so much.

Her tongue flicked through my juicy folds. I gasped at her lickying at my pussy. She tongued me and lapped at me and made me feel so greaty good. I was so gladly into have her lappying at me. The naughty bimboy-tramp feasted on me.

She stroked her tongue through my folds, stroking at all my naughty bits. I lovedy it. She brushed my clit. I gasped, my titties bouncing. I trembled, my red hair swaying over my shoulders. I lovedy that so much as she feastied on me.

"Eat my cunty twat!" I moaned. "Yesy yes, just like that, Karen! That's a good bimboy-tramp!"

"Yay, I'm a good bimboy-tramp," she cooed into my snatch. "And your pussy tastes so yummy. Ooh, ooh, I love pussy. That's so awesomey!"

She thrust her tongue into my cunty hole as I gasped, "It is so awesomey! Yesy yes!"

Karen stirred her tongue all abouty in my pussy. I lovedy what she did to me. It was so goody great. I trembled, my biggie boobies swaying backy and forth. They smacked into each other which felt all goody. Especially with Karen doing naughty thingies to my cunty twat.

I trembled as she wiggled her tongue all about in me. She stirred up my pussy. I lovedy what she did, her lips massaging my labia and my clitty button. Such delighty bliss swirled through my nethers. I shuddered, building toward my cummies.

I would drown her in pussy cream. Just the way my hubby's new bimboy-tramp deserved. I shuddered at the feel of that tongue dancing about in me. I shuddered, grinding my twat right on her face. My bushy muff must be tickling her lips and cheeks.

She moaned into my snatch, her hands gripping my hips. She slid them around my waist and grabbed my butty-cheeks. I lovedy how she held me doing that. She squeezedy about me. I groaned as her tongue thrusty so deep into my pussy. She dancedy around in me. That felt amazeying. I lovedy it oh, so muchy much. I felt so goody right now. Just so greaty.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna cummies on you." I smiled down at her. "How does that soundy? Huh? Just haveying all my pussy creamy juices drown you?"

"Yummy nummy!" she moaned, her blue eyes all shiny with joy.

I lovedy staring into her eyes as she feasty on my pussy. My boobs bounced, sometimes hiding her face. I quivered, her tongue doing such naughty thingies to my pussy. She churned me up with that wondermus tongue, sending such delight rushing through me.

I grabbed the back of her blondy head, holding her to my furry muffy snatch. She licked and lapped and tongued my pussy folds. I gasped in delighty joy as she licked my clit. She tongued my naughty button, sparking pleasure through me.

"Karen! Yesy, that's it, Karen!" I gasped, loveying every last secondy of this. It was just an amazeying thing. Just so awesomey. I quivered in delighty joy. "I'm gonna cummies!"

"Cummies on me and drown me in cunty cream!" she moaned. "Your pussy tastes just so goody and yummy! I lovey it!"

Her tongue flicked to my clit. I gasped as she stroked over my lovey button. She fluttered against it, doing all these goody things to me. I gripped the back of her head even tighter. I held her to my snatchy hole as I shuddered through delight.

I whimpered as she suckled on my clitty. She nursed on my sensitive bud. I lovedy it. My boobs swayed backy and forth. I gripped the back of her head as the deligthy swirl in my nethers grew faster and faster. I quivered and...

Bursty in delight.

"I'm cummies!" I squealed, my body all quivering in delighty bliss.

My pussy convulsed and sent such goody bliss swirling through my body and dancying across my mind. I shuddered, grinding my bushy muff on that naughty bimboy-tramp. She licked and lapped and licked up my creamy juices.

"So yummy," Karen moaned into my pussy.

"So awesomey!" I gasped, my boobies heaving as the pleasurey delight swirlyed through me.

There was so much goody bliss washing through me. I swayed to it, getting all dizzy from the ratpurey flood pouring through me. The ecstasy drowned my thoughts in awesomey euphoria. I felt amazeying as I quivered there.

She kept lappying at my cunty. She licked at my folds as I drowned her in all my creamy juices. I shuddered, bucking through such wondermus rapture. I felt so amazey. I quivered through it all as she moaned into my snatch.

"Ooh, ooh, Karen," I gasped.

"Linda!" she moaned into my snatch. "Mmm, you tasty so goody. That's perfecty!"

"Yes, it is," I said, my breasts swaying back and forth. "Ooh, ooh, I camey hard and now... Now I have to fuck you with my strappy-on!"

"Yesy yes, yes!" squealed the naughty Karen. She rubbed her face into my bushy twat, her hands gripping my rump.

I tried to pull away, but she held herself to my snatch. I stared down at her as she nuzzled into my bush and pussy lips. I had to get the strappy-on, but she was holding me. I didn't know what to do. It was upstairs, and she was gripping my ass and... and...

I thought super duper hardy. I squinty my brow and clenched my jaw and groany really loud until... "Let me go so I can get the strappy-on!" It was such a smarty idea I had. "Just let my butty-cheeks go so I can get it."

She gasped and released me. "Oopsie doosie!"

I giggled. She wasn't as smarty as me, so she didn't realize it. But that was okey-dokey. I was here. I turned and darted for the stairs, my biggie boobs bouncing and heaving and all slappy together. They smacked and rippled and it was such funny times.

I reached the tops of the stairs and darted down the hallway to my beddyroom. I shared it with Chris and our daughter and our Sherry daughter and the officey-whore. Well, not all of us at once. Just not enough room.

My strappy-on was sitting with my other sexy toys. There was my silvery vibrator, my double-heady dildo, my red analy beads, my egg vibrator, and my purpley vibrator. I grabbed the fleshy dildo strappy to a vinyl harness and darted back downstairs.

I'd use some of those other naughty wotty toys later.

My boobies bounced before me as I rushedy down the stairs. I found Karen standing up and looking around my living room. She reached the family photos. Me and Chris and Alice. My weddying pictures and birthdays and family portraits. So nicey. We needed knew ones with Sherry. She was our daughter now.

"On your knees, bimboy-tramp!" I ordered as I stepped into the harness. "I'm gonna fucky you lezzie style!"

"Ooh, yay!" squealed the bimbo. Karen dropped to her knees right away, her face before the shelves with the pictures on them. She wiggled her plump ass at me, her pussy drippying with all her juices. "Fucky me like I'm all lezzie!"

I grinned as I seated the dildo and made sure it was resting on my clitty button. I lovedy how in felt against my naughty bud. I moved to her, the dildo bobbing before me. I dropped to my knees, slappying the fakey cock on her butt-cheeks.

They jiggled in such a cutie way. I giggled and slapped the fleshy dildo from butty-cheek to butty-cheek. I lovedy this moment oh so muchy much. She groaned, wigglying her hips as I drummed on her rump. So much funnies!

"Fucky me like a lezzie!" she gasped. "I'm so wettie from eatying your pussy! I need to cummies, too!"

"Righty right!" I gasped. "I fowgot! It was so much fun drummying on your butty-cheeks. Well... Let's do it! I'm gonna fuck you so hardy. Yes, I am!"

I pressed the dildo down her butty-cheeks to the shaved folds of her cunt. She had thick pussy lips that dripped with all her juicy cream. I grinned as I pushed the tip of the fleshy cock into her twat, the base pressying on my clitty.

I moaned in delight as I thrust the fakey dick into her pussy. I buried it all deepy and hard, gasping at the pleasure sizzling through my pussy. She groaned and tossed her blondy hair as she took every inch of the rubbery cock.

"Ooh, ooh, that's almost as goody as a real dick," she said.

"I know!" I cooed, gripping her hips. I drew back, my boobs swaying. "Chris's better, but he only has one cock to fucky us all, so we have to use strappy-ons and vibyrators and analy beads."

"Awesome," she groaned as I drew back the dildo. It emerged all juicy and gleamy from her pussy.

I thrust back into Karen's cunt. I fuckyed hard into her pussy. She gasped, her butty-cheeks rippling. I groaned, my snatch drinking all the delight sizzling from my clitty button. I drew back my hips again, pulling out the dildo from her cheatying pussy.

I thrust back into her, the base of the dildo pushing against my button so hard. My clitty burst in sparks. I gasped in delight, my biggie boobs bouncing. I gripped her hips and thrust away at her. I fuckyed her with the dildo hardy and fasty.

She moaned as I fuckyed her. She rocked back and forth, her gasps echoing through my liveyroom. I pounded her with all my mighty, fuckying her the way a bimboy-tramp deserved to be fuckyed by a goody wife like me.

"Yesy yes," I moaned, the dildo pushing my button again and again. "Ooh, ooh, take my lezzie-dick, Karen!"

"I'm tayking it!" she gasped. "Wow, that's so greaty! You're amazeying, Linda. Ooh, ooh, I'll have such a big cummies on this!"

"You better!" I moaned, pounding her so hardy and fast. It was just perfecty. I thrust into her twaty hole again and again. "I'm gonna make you squeal, you naughty bimboy-tramp!"

"Yay!" she squealed, but I wanted her to be even louder.

I thrusty away at her pussy, my clitty bursting with sparks. My boobies bounced and heaved as I poundedy her cunt. She moaned, rocking to my strokes. My crotch slapped into her butty-cheeks. I lovedy how they rippled as I fucked her.

She whimpered as I pounded her. I gripped her hips hard, slamming into her pussy again and again. I was so eager to make her bursty with delight. This was just a perfecty moment. I groaned as I fucked into her over and over again. I poundedy her so hard.

"Lezzie cummies!" she moaned. "I'm gonna have lezzie cummies!"

"That's righty right!" I purred, fuckying her so hard. My lezzie orgasm swelled in me. "Just gonna cummy on my fakey dick! Just like the whore you are!"

"I'm such a whorey whore!" she gasped as I buried into her with the dildo.

"You are!" I moaned, my orgasmy delight building and building in me. It was so awesomey to have it all burying into me. I lovedy it so much. "Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna have my cummies, too! Just gonna have so many wondermus blissy."

It was just so awesomey to fucky her. My boobies bounced, and the dildo pressed myclitty button over and over again. It was just such a goody time. I was loveying it so much. I savored every lasty moment of this. She moaned, rotating her hips and stirrying her pussy around the fakey cock.

I fuckyed her so hard. I poundy her with hardy strokes, burying into her again and again. It was so muchy fun fuckying her like this. My clitty burst with sparks. I was so closey to my lezzie orgasm. I buried deepy and hardy into her snatch.

"I'm cummying!" squealed the bimboy-trampy.

"Lezzie whorey-slut!" I moaned, burying the dildo into her pussy and gasping in delight.

My orgasmy climax burst in me. All that goody great delight swepty through me and spilled over my mind. It was just amazeying to have all that ecstasy sweeping over me. I lovedy it so much. I savored every lasty moment of it.

My boobs heaved as I shuddered through all that wondermus delight. It was all so awesomey. Waves of rapture washed through my body and drowned my naughty mind. I quivered in delight, gripping her hips.

"Ooh, ooh, so goody!" she moaned.

"It is!" I gasped, loveying this so much. It was just a wickedy moment. I quivered through all those blissy times. "It's awesomey!"

I trembled, so gladly that I had made my hubby a new bimboy-tramp to fuck. It was just a fannytastic delight. I panted, my boobies swaying back and forth and back as I pulled out the dildo from her pussy. The toy dripped. I was so eager to do more hottie thingies with her.

I was such a goody bimboy-wife!

* * *

Chris Cartwright

I stared at the notification from the Bimbo App. "Fuck!"

Wifey has bimbofied Karen Miller! Did you give her permission to do this?

YES or NO appeared beneath that. Karen Miller? What was my wife doing? How did she even figure out how to use her phone? I thought bimbos weren't smart enough for that. Great. Karen Miller was a hot MILF, but...

I didn't need another bimbofied wife. I had Linda. If it was Rachel Miller...

My dick twitched as my daughter kept nursing on it. I shook my head at that thought and hit No on the app. A new message popped up, asking: Revoke Wifey's ability to use the App? with YES or NO beneath it. I hit YES, not wanting Linda to go around bimbofying people. How did she even get enough Crystals? Technically, I had one bimbo. Alice, Sherry, and Keily were all my wife's doing, through her app. When Linda had me bimbofy her, I gained ownership of all her bimbos. They even showed up on my app and...

There was Karen Miller at the bottom. Level 0. I hoped Linda got her new bimbo with the gacha rolls that happened daily and not spent money on Bimbo Crystals. I glanced down at Alice sucking on my dick, just a gentle nurse.

"We have to get home," I said. "Button up your blouse and smooth down your skirt."

Alice popped her mouth off my dick. My daughter smiled at me and hopped to her feet. She started buttoning her blouse while I smoothed down her skirt. I put my cock away as Rachel Miller flitted through my mind. Nineteen and...

I shook my head. What was I going to do about Derrick? Maybe I could return his bimbofied wife to him. Trade him or something. If I give him the app, I bet he'd like that. It would work out perfectly, right? Yeah. That was what I'd do.

I marched out of my office with my daughter right behind me. I passed Sherry getting taken from both ends while Keily was sitting on another desk getting fucked in the pussy while she ate out a woman's cunt. Did that count as "pussy" or "blowjob" for what she paid?

No idea.

I reached the elevator, went down to my car, and sped home. As I did, I watched Karen's experience growing fast. My wife was fucking her. She was almost Level 1 as I turned down the street. I spotted Mark talking with the guy at the end of the block. I think he was named Alex. They both glanced at me, grinning.

What was that about?

I reached my house and burst in to find my wife pulling a dildo out of Karen Miller's pussy. The blonde woman was quivering there. She glanced up at me, this big smile on her lips. She popped to her feet and raced to me.

"Chris!" she squealed. "I'm your bimboy-tramp! Yay!"

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, her lips stained in Linda's spicy pussy. I groaned as she hugged me tight. Blood rushed hot to my cock. Alice skipped past me and started making out with her mother.

I heard them squealing as I groaned. I needed to return Karen to her husband, but... Her naked boobs rubbed at me through my dress shirt. Her hand was squeezing at my cock through my slacks. She was unzipping me. Reaching into my fly.

Fuck it. I would enjoy her then return her to her husband. I mean... she had a reputation as the neighborhood slut. I heard she'd fucked half the guys on the street. Linda believed it. I trembled as Karen stroked my cock jutting out of my open fly.

She pushed me over to the couch and I sat down on it. I was glad I left my tie in the office. The bimbo's big boobs bounced as she sank down on me. This was another man's wife. Derrick's wife. I groaned as she grabbed my dick and pressed me into the folds of her pussy.

She plunged her cunt down my dick

I groaned as another man's wife swallowed my cock. She took me to the hilt. My back arched as her big boobs jiggled before me. I savored that hot twat around my dick. She squeezed about me. She held on tight.

It was amazing. I loved how she did that. She squeezed down hard. Karen knew what she was doing. The slut knew how to treat a man's cock. I groaned as she slid up my dick and plunged back down me.

"Fuck!" I groaned as she took me to the hilt. "Oh, fuck, that's good!"

"So goody great!" moaned Karen. "Ooh, ooh, such a greaty cock! Ooh, your hubby's dick is awesomey! I've wanted it for so long!"

"Enjoy, you cheaty bimboy-trampy slut!" my wife moaned as she pulled our daughter's pussy down on her lips.

Alice and Linda sixty-nined as Karen worked her cunt up and down my dick. From how Karen groaned, it was safe to say that she enjoyed my cock. She squeezed her snatch about me as she slid up my shaft, massaging the tip. Then she plunged back down me.

I groaned as she took me to the hilt. Her hot pussy soaked my cock in her juices. She worked her married cunt up my dick again. I shuddered there, loving what she did to me. I was cuckolding Derrick. Enjoying his wife's snatch.

"Cheating whore," I groaned as she plunged down my dick.

"She's a cheaty naughty whorey whore!" my wife moaned, her voice muffled by our daughter's snatch. "That's why I made her into a bimboy-slut!"

"Right, right," I groaned, savoring that hot pussy. "That makes no fucking sense, Linda. And you don't have permission to make more bimbos. You can't use your app without my permission!"

"Okey-dokey!" she answered. "You're the hubby."

"Daddy's in charge!" Alice squealed.

"Damn straight," I groaned, savoring that hot cunt working up and down my dick.

"Yes!" Linda moaned in agreement. "Ooh, and Daddy filled your pussy with cummies!"

I shuddered at the sounds of my wife licking my cum out of our daughter's snatch. That was hot. I savored them as Karen worked that hot twat up and down my dick. I watched Alice squirming atop her mother, the pair loving each other only the way two bimbos could.