The Bimbo App Bimbo Ex-Wives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbo Homemaker: Your house will always be clean. She'll make sure everything is taken care of so you can enjoy her BJ after a long day.

Damn. I took a bite of my sandwich as Courtney thrust the beer at me. I took that and washed down the turkey, white bread, miracle whip, and lettuce. I thought about it. I would have all three of my wives reaching Level 2, and only two choices. Well, Patti was already an amazing cook, so why not let her keep doing that? Then I would make the other two the Bimbo Homemakers. That worked for me.

I hit that for Jennifer. Patti was getting close to level 2. Once I had polished off my sandwich, I would work on getting the other two up to level 2. I wanted them all ready to welcome me home after a long day of working construction tomorrow.

Yes, this was the life. I polished off my sandwich and my bear. I didn't need more bimbos than this. Plus how much the app wanted for them. Fuck that. I wasn't about to make whatever nerd invented this more money.

I worked hard for my cash.

I had my three loving bimbo-wives. Everything a working man needed.

Everything but my daughter...

Fuck. That was a problem for tomorrow.

The END