The Bimbo App 14

Story Info
The bimbos get up to some kinky fun in the middle of a store.
7.5k words
4.67
14.3k
27

Part 20 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbos' Kinky and Public Fun

Eric Murphy

I was in Walmart, shopping for groceries, and I wanted to use my mom's new perk in the most visible way possible. I had just unlocked her Public Sex Perk only moments ago, fucking her asshole right in the produce department.

I had almost been busted by the manager, but right before he could stop me, I had cum in her asshole and unlocked the requirement for my mom to have it. Three acts of sex in public. This app was full of all sorts of surprises.

"Well," I said, smiling at my mother, "where should I have you suck me off and clean my dick, Mom?"

"Ooh, ooh, right here!" she squealed bouncing up and down, her tits heaving in her dress. "I'll sucky you off right here, yay!"

"That does sound fun," I said, "but let's make it more spectacular. Some place where everyone can see how great of a mother you are by sucking my dick clean."

"I'm such a greaty mommy!" She beamed, clearly so proud of herself. She squirmed there, her eyes brimming with air-headed lust. "I'm the bestiest besty mommy who ever mommed in the wholey whirly world! I'll show them by..." She blinked. "Um, what am I doing? I fowgot!"

God, she said that in the most adorable way.

"You were gonna lovey him!" chimed in Tina, my bimbo-girlfriend. She had her hands bound behind her back and wore a collar attached to a leash. She had on a corset that hugged her torso and lifted her boobs. Just displayed her round titties out there for all to see.

She had the Exhibitionist Bimbo Slut perk, a variation on this public sex one because bondage had been involved. And she loved bondage, didn't she? It made her such a kinky thing. I hadn't expected her to become a Bondage Slut at level 2, but that was the upgrade to a Spanking Slut Bimbo.

"Yes, yes, let me lovey you, too, big brother!" my little sister Cherry squealed. "Purrrrr!" She stared up at me like a bimbo-headed cat. That same pleading adorableness mixed with not a real thought at all in her brain that wasn't about sex. "I can lovey your cock with my mouth or my pussy or my buttyhole or my titties!" She bounced in place, her large boobs jiggling beneath her tight top.

As a Titty Fuck Specialist, she really knew how to work those big breasts of hers up and down my cock. I still had to work to do so she could earn her public exhibitionism perk, too. And between Tina and Mom being able to get wild and no one caring, that would be much easier.

But first... "You're going to suck my dick clean of your ass at the..." A big smile spread on my lips. "In front of the checkout stands. Everyone will have to see that. It's such a busy part of the store."

"It is!" Mom bounced up and down, her skirt falling back down over her ass. I had hiked it up to fuck her from behind. "Wooty woot! Let them see a lovey dovey mommy loveying her son's biggie dick!"

"That's right," I said. I stared at her. "Now, take that dress off. You don't have to wear it any longer!"

As Mom started to peel off her dress, my sister Cherry peeled up her top. Her big boobs bounced out. I cursed and grabbed the front of her shirt and pulling it back down. My little sister's blue eyes stared up at me with shock. They even teared up.

"I want to see your tits covered in clothes right now." I grinned at her. "They're so adorable. Just the way a little sister kitty should be." I petted her head.

"Purrrrrr!" she cooed, trying so hard to sound like a cat.

Mom had her dress off, throwing it into the shopping cart. Not that we had actually done the grocery shopping yet. Her large boobs swayed back and forth. They had such a delicious jiggle to them. She had such gorgeous tits. I loved the look of them.

I gripped my girlfriend's leash and had my little sister push the cart. I offered my arm to Mom. She took it, the joy on her lips just dazzling. She liked just being escorted by me. It was something that she treasured.

We moved through Walmart, passing the other shoppers. It was almost like a normal day shopping with my family. With my mom, little sister, and girlfriend. Only Tina was on her leash and bouncing with delight, enjoying being naked and tied up.

God, this app was amazing.

I reached the front of the store where everyone was streaming into the self-checkout or the normal cashiers to get out of the store. It was the perfect spot. Everyone had to pass by us, to see us, and not give a rat's ass that a mother was blowing her son before their eyes.

"Well, Mom," I said, smiling at her.

"Well, Eric!" she said, beaming at me. She quivered there. "What? Ooh, is it a surprise? I so lovely surprises!"

"You have to suck my dick clean of your ass, Mom," I said, not surprised she had forgotten already. She probably saw something pretty and it drove it out of her mind.

"Ooh, I do!" she said. She blinked. "I do? Yay, I do!"

She dropped to her knees right there. I smiled in delight as she unfastened my jeans with such deft skill. She ripped opened my fly and yanked down my boxers. My cock popped out and bounced before her eyes.

She moaned her wanton delight. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my dick. She slid her lips over my dirty cock, tasting the sour flavor of her asshole. Her eyes melted with delight as her tongue stroked around the crown of my cock.

It was heaven.

She suckled hard.

I groaned at the way she nursed on me. It was fantastic to have her suckling on me like that. She had such a delicious mouth. The pleasure shot down to my nuts. They grew so tight. Just so full of all that cum that would flood her mouth.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with passion. She nursed with all the passion that she had. I groaned at the delight of her hot mouth working on my dick. It was a thrill to have her sucking on me with all her motherly love.

"Ooh, ooh, I wanna do that!" Cherry said. "My pussy is so wetty and wet and juicy and itchy!"

"Just be patient, little kitty," I groaned, petting her head. Her blonde pigtails swayed around her face.

People streamed by us, parting to go around us on the way to the checkout stand. They glanced at Mom sucking on my dick, but they didn't care that she did it. They just smiled banally at me like they would at anyone else if they even acknowledged my presence. Many didn't.

But it was hot having my mom suck my dick right before their eyes. To just enjoy her hot mouth working up and down my cock. she suckled on me with such passion. She knew what she was doing to make me groan. I loved it so much.

"Mom," I groaned, savoring the pleasure of her mouth. "Oh, damn, Mom, that's so good. Just keep sucking like that. Goddamn, that's great. That's really, really great. Just polish my dick! Suck off all your ass!"

"Suckey it off and show your son that you love him like I love him because he's the bestiest best guy in the world!" Tina squealed. She bounced up and down, her leash swinging between us. "I lovey you, Eric!"

"Love you, too, Tina," I groaned, savoring my mother's tongue sliding around the crown of my dick. "Damn, that's good. That's really good. Shit, that's amazing! Just keep sucking on my dick. It's outstanding "

"It is!" Tina squealed while Mom kept nursing.

Mom bobbed her head, polishing my pole. She loved cleaning my dirty dick. She was such a good mother. I shuddered, savoring every last moment of her sucking on me. This was so much better than going to school. Why did I need college when my bimbos were out earning for me?

I just had to make that translate into real money somehow.

That was a problem for tomorrow's me. Today's me had a delicious bimbofied mom sucking on my dick. She nursed hard on me. It was a fantastic treat to have her working her mouth up and down my cock. I shuddered, savoring that delight. I hurtled toward my orgasm, rising and rising toward that moment of bursting.

I savored her hot lips sliding up and down my cock as she moaned around my shaft. Her passion hummed about the tip of my dick. It was such an exciting delight. I loved it so much. I savored how she swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock. She drove me wild. It was an absolute blast.

My nuts tightened as she suckled. I groaned, staring out at the people heading to check out. All those oblivious people. They passed by, not caring what was going on. I didn't know who made this App, but he was a genius.

And it had to be a he. What woman would invent this?

She'd make a himbo app or something.

"That's it, Mom," I groaned. "You're going to get a mouthful of cum. Just a big spurt of jizz flooding your mouth. How does that sound?"

She moaned around my cock, her tongue swirling around the tip.

"Yeah, you want to swallow my cum," I groaned. I glanced at a passing woman. "She really loves to swallow my cum. She's just a whore for it!"

"That's nice," she absently said as she passed. Being polite.

"I lovey swallowing your cummies, big brother!" whimpered Cherry. She was squirming nearby, her hands rubbing at her belly. "Let me do it! Pleasey, pleasey!"

"Just be patient," I groaned, the pressure in my nuts hurtling toward that bursting point. The tip of my dick throbbed with the need to just explode. "Shit, you just have to be patient because..."

My bimbo-mommy suckled hard on my cock. The pressure in my nuts burst. I erupted into her mouth. Right there before the checkout lines, I pumped blast after blast of cum into my mother's mouth. I groaned at the rapture shooting through my body.

Mom gulped down my cum. She swallowed all that wonderful jizz. It was such a treat to have her gulping down my cum. I shuddered before the good Walmart shoppers as I flooded my mother's mouth with my spunk.

"Shit!" I groaned at the top of my lungs. "Oh, shit, that's good. It's outstanding. Goddamn, I love it. I love it so fucking much!"

The pleasure shot through me as I pumped more and more of my cum into her mouth. I flooded her with everything that I had. I groaned as she nursed out the last of my jizz. It was such a wonderful moment. I felt so good as I erupted a last time.

Just amazing to revel in this. Mom kept sucking on my dick. She nursed on me with that hot mouth of hers, aching for every drop of my cum the way a good bimbo-mommy should. She was so improved by this app. I hardly remembered the old, nagging her.

My phone dinged.

Curious, I pulled it out and smiled. Mom had hit Level 3. I tapped her profile and I had a choice between Mommy Bimbo or Bukakke Lover Bimbo. It wasn't what I expected as the choice from Kegel Expert Bimbo (the reason she has the best pussy). I read the descriptions to get some idea of what the first one was while the second was pretty clear.

Mommy Bimbo: Love to take care of their owner and thus are the best cooks around.

Bukakke Lover Bimbo: They love being soaked in jizz and beg men to cum on them all the time.

"Fuck no," I muttered at that last one, but the other one sounded useful. She was a good cook, but I was a tad leery of her doing anything with a stove or sharp knives, but this made it seem like she would be a master in the kitchen.

Even if she was an airhead.

So I hit Mommy Bimbo. The cooking was a major reason I picked it. Plus, there was no way I wanted other men cumming on my mother. No fucking way. I glanced at the phone and saw that Tina was close, and so was Cherry. She was maybe a single sex act away.

"Cherry," I said, knowing if she was doing things with Mom, then she could have fun, too. "Why don't you lick out Mom's asshole. She's got all that cum back there, and while you're doing that, I'll be fucking your pussy."

"Yippee yay!" squealed my little sister. She bounced up and down, her big boobs bouncing in her top. "Mommy's ass and Mommy's butt and all that cummies are mine!"

The infectious delight of my bimbo-sister's enthusiasm brought a smile to my lips. How could it not when she was so eager for it? She dropped to her knees behind my mother and parted her butt-cheeks. Cherry dove in, her blonde pigtails spilling over my mother's rump.

I moved in behind my little sister and dropped to my knees, gripping Tina's leash. I yanked down the tight booty shorts my sister wore and exposed her cute rump and her shaved pussy. She was so wet, her pussy juices adorning her rump. She had soaked her shorts.

The poor bimbo-slut.

She happily licked at her mother's asshole, who moaned in delight. No one cared. I grinned and aimed my cock at my little sister's pussy. I pressed right for that hot hole. I would just spear into her and make her explode.

The tip of my cock nuzzled into her cunt. I reveled in the hot kiss of her taboo twat on my dick. I rubbed up and down her. She moaned and wiggled her hips. She was so eager for it, the naughty slut. Just so ready to be fucked by me.

I thrust my cock into her cunt.

"Big brother, purrrrrrr!" she squealed into both our mother's asshole, her hot twat engulfing my dick.

I shuddered as I sank to the hilt in her cunt. I loved her hot pussy around my dick She had such a delicious snatch that swallowed my cock. It was fantastic to have her cunt wrapped around my dick. She felt amazing about me. I sighed as I entered her cunt. I loved the feel of her snatch around me.

I gripped her hips and pumped away at her twat. I fucked her pussy with force. I plowed into her again and again. I loved how her cunt held my dick. It was an absolute delight to thrust into tight, young snatch. It was a hot passion. She whimpered as I hammered her twat. She trembled there, gasping and moaning.

"Ooh, ooh, you're all fuckedying your little sister's pussy!" whimpered Tina. "That's so hottie. Ooh, ooh, is her pussy good? Do you love her pussy around your dick?"

"Yes, I fucking do," I growled to the shoppers passing us by. "I fucking love my little sister's cunt, and she loves eating my cum out of our mother's asshole!"

"I doey do!" Cherry moaned, her cunt squeezing around my dick.

God, that was a delight.

I loved fucking my little sister's snatch. I buried deep and hard into her cunt, fucking her with powerful strokes. I thrust into her cunt over and over again, reveling in her juicy pussy massaging my dick. She felt amazing.

My nuts slapped into her taint again and again as I pounded her in the heart of Walmart. I watched a cashier ringing up customers, a cute girl that would make an awesome bimbo to some lucky guy. I pumped away at her, fucking her with such force.

The App would spread. The world would change. I was so glad to be on the fore front of this wonderful time. It was heady to pump away at my little sister's cunt. I fucked to the hilt in her snatch. I pounded her with force.

She felt awesome. Just a fantastic treat to have her cunt around my cock. She was a thrill to have squeezing about me. I shuddered, pumping away at her snatch. I fucked her pussy with hard strokes. I buried to the hilt in her snatch again and again.

I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch with everything that I had, churning her up as she licked my cum out of Mom's asshole. She feasted on all that jizz that I had dumped in Mom's bowels.

My little sister was just licking and lapping up my cum. She plunged her tongue into Mom's asshole to find more. Right here in Walmart, she did this kinky thing. All trips to Walmart should end with fucking your little sister.

All while she ate out your mother's asshole.

"Fuck, that would be a perverted world," I groaned, gripping her hips.

"What would be?" gasped Tina. "Mars? Is it Mars? That's a world, right?"

"No, no, it's Uranus!" Mommy squealed.

"Cherry does love Uranus," I said, using that classical pronunciation not the one my teachers always tried to get us to say.

"I do love your anus and your pussy and your boobies and every bitty bit of you, Mommy!" Cherry moaned, her voice muffled by hot ass. "Purrrrrr!"

Damn, this was so hot. Cherry must have her tongue wiggling about in Mom's asshole. Just enjoying all the spunk she found in there. God, it was a rush to fuck Cherry's pussy on a normal day, but a threesome with Mom?

My nuts swelled beneath the pressure. They were growing heavier and heavier with the need to cum. Just bursting with that rush. I fucked into her pussy. I pounded her pussy with everything that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," Mom groaned. "Ooh, my little girly has her tongue all wiggly in my butt. Oh, she's so naughty, Eric! Just so naughty!"

"God, she is," I groaned, plowing in and out of my little sister's cunt. "Damn, you are a naughty slut, you know that?"

"I am! Yay!" My little sister clamped down hard on my dick. "A naughty slut who's gonna go all cummies on your big dick. My kitty-twatty is so happy! Purr! Purr! Purrrrrr!"

I slammed into her cunt and her snatch went wild. I groaned at the feel of my little sister climaxing on my dick. Her pussy went wild around my cock. She suckled at me with such force. I groaned, enjoying every second of that hot twat spasming around me as I pumped away at her.

"Shit!" I groaned, the pressure in my nuts bursting.

I plowed to the hilt in her pussy and erupted.

I fired blast after blast of cum into her snatch. I pumped her twat full of my jizz. I groaned with each eruption. Ecstasy shot through me as her twat rippled around me. She moaned as I bathed her womb in my cum.

"Big brother's jizzies!" my little sister squealed, her hot cunt writhing around my dick. She suckled at me with her juicy flesh. "Yay! Yay! Yay!"

"That's so super dupery awesomey!" Tina cheered. She jumped up and down, her boobs jiggling, the leash swinging between us. "Isn't that super awesomey that my boyfriend is all jizzing his sister's pussy!"

"Sure," said a blue-vested employee hurrying by. "You can get a cream for that on aisle 3."

"Ooh, yay," Tina gasped and tried to run off only for her leash to pull her short.

I held onto it, cumming into my sister's cunt again and again. She had such a delicious snatch suckling at my dick. I groaned with each eruption, savoring every last blast of cum into my bimbo-sister's pussy. My nuts tightened as I erupted one last time.

"Fuck," I breathed as my app dinged.

She had hit Level 3. I knew it. I groaned, savoring that delight. My sister kept licking at our mother's cunt. Just lapping at her pussy with her naughty tongue. Mom cooed as I pulled my phone out of my jeans and swiped the screen.

"Let's see what you can level up to," I said as my dick throbbed in her pussy.

She could be a Lactating Bimbo or a Teacher Bimbo. The fuck? She could be a teacher? What sort of weirdness was happening here? Who thought up this progression tree? It was strange. How she could go from having big tits, to giving titty fucks, to teacher?

Though a busty bimbo-teacher who gave titty fucks would be a lot of fun.

So I read the descriptions to make sure that I understood what they did. I mean, I was pretty sure I knew what the first one was--and the one I felt inclined to pick--but the teacher one was intriguing. Maybe I would select it. I wouldn't just write it off like Bukkake Bimbo.

Lactating Bimbo: Her breasts are always full of milk for men to enjoy!

Teacher Bimbo: For an airhead, she's smart and looks so sexy in the glasses she now wears!

I pictured Cherry in glasses and... I didn't want her to be smart and the glasses just weren't her. S o I picked Lactating Bimbo. Breast milk sounded so delicious. It made me wish I had switched things up with her and Mom, though that would make Cherry into a Mommy Bimbo so that would be weird, and Mom already had big tits. What would she be if I picked that path?