The Battered Lamp Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only she wasn't so horny. Before the houri fell asleep, Aaliyah had forced Zaritha to finger her pussy until Aaliyah came again. "I need a nice cum before I can sleep," she had proclaimed, seizing Zaritha's hand and guiding it to her sopping depths. "And remember, no touching yourself." Then she had smiled wickedly. "Unless you call me Sultana."

Zaritha had managed to remain strong as she worked her fingers in and out of Aaliyah's wet depths.

Now she didn't see a way out of this mess. She had two oaths to serve, two masters, and she couldn't serve one without violating the other. "These oaths are going to rip me in half," she muttered.

"Such a predicament," a voice hissed.

Her skin crawled. She made her light burn brighter. A Ghul crawled down the tunnel, his skin black and twisted. He moved like a beast, his tongue lolling from a mouth full of sharp teeth. Zaritha gasped and her skin crawled.

The thing was Jowah, one of Rashid's blasphemous servants.

"What are you doing here, beast?" Zaritha demanded, standing up.

"Rashid sent me," it hissed, licking its chops. "To feast."

"On Aaliyah?" Fear shivered through the Ifrit for her mistress.

"On both of you. Rashid is wroth with your failure."

With a snarl, the Ghul pounced.

To be continued...