The Battered Lamp Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that would be best," Aaliyah nodded, her back straight, her dusky face imperious. "A simple blowjob will do. On your knees, before your Master, concubine."

Kyle's cock was rock hard as Zaritha stepped forward, her clothes burning off. Her breasts were heavy and round, jigging as she walked. She fell to her knees, her fingers unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out.

"That's it, Ifrit slut," Aaliyah sneered. "Suck your master's cock."

Her mouth was hot, and Kyle's back arched as she engulfed him. Her mouth sucked hard, her tongue flicking about. Gentle hands cupped his balls, warmth bathing his nuts. He gripped her black hair as rapture burned through is body.

"Fuck, she's good." His hips thrust forward, driving his cock down the Ifrit's throat. Her dark eyes looked up at him, burning like coals. "That's it! Take my cock. You're my newest slut."

She sucked harder, her fingers massaging his balls.

"You like being called a slut, don't you? I can tell. You're sucking harder. You're eager for my cum."

"She is going to town on you," laughed Fatima. "Make my husband cum, slut."

"Yes. Prove how eager you are to be his," Aaliyah purred.

"He grows closer," purred Fumi. "I can smell his cum rising."

His balls tightened and his cum flooded her sucking lips. Zaritha swallowed, still looking up at him. His pleasure shot through him in intense pulses, his back arching. He loved this moment, flooding his newest concubine's mouth, watching her submit and swallow every drop of his cum. Kyle shuddered as one, last blast of cum filled her lips.

"Satisfied?" Zaritha asked, licking the traces of his cum from her lips.

"Yeah," Kyle panted.

"Then we should strike today. After most classes are finished. He has to work late. That will be the best time."

"Sure. Let's get this over with."

"But, we need to ready the magic circle," Phillipa said. "There will have to be many anchor points for a circle that big. How am I supposed to walk around college all day and set them up?"

"What do they need?" Kyle asked.

"Silver placed in and around the school. A seven pointed star must be drawn and everyplace the lines would intersect both the circle and each other has to be at least marked. And there should be even more for a circle that big."

"The concubines could do it," Britney suggested. "If we give them each three or four points to mark, it will not look unusual. They could do it as they go about their day."

"The sooner the better," Kyle muttered.

"But wouldn't the markings get found?" Fumi asked. "It is a busy campus."

Kyle frowned, thinking in his mind for the right wish. "Aaliyah, I wish for, um, how many would we need?"

"A circle this big, I'd say sixty," Phillipa answered. "We'll want lots of anchor points to make it strong."

"Aaliyah, I wish for sixty solid-silver, invisible dildos that I or my concubines could use for pleasuring other women."

Aaliyah smirked. "Done. They are right there," she said, pointing down at dirt.

"Really, big bro? Invisible dildos? That's ridiculous!"

Kyle fixed his sister with a look. "Do you have another idea how to deposit silver across our school without them being easily found while operating under Aaliyah's powers.."

Fatima opened her mouth, then sighed, "I guess not. But dildos?"

"Harem," Kyle shrugged. "I work with the limitations I can."

"It is very wise," Aaliyah nodded.

"Then we need to map them," Phillipa said.

"I can do that," Zaritha said, fire flaring before them, the flames twisting around into a three dimensional map of the college then overlaid a seven pointed star inscribed by a circle around it.

"That'll work," he nodded. "Let's figure this out. Britney, I'd say this is your area."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The raven watched until Kyle, his women, and the Ifrit left the empty lot. Its master would need to be informed of his servant's betrayal. Ignoring the heavy rain, the raven took flight and winged to the college.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Detective Donnar's phone rang. He was still stinging over the lack of any concrete evidence found at Kyle's home. He was sure the little bastard was responsible for those four murders. He didn't have enough evidence to take before a judge to get arrest warrant after the search found nothing.

His cell phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket. "Hello."

"It's Dean Burke."

"How can I help you?"

"I believe I have some evidence on Kyle's involvement in those murders. You really need to come down to the college at once. I'd bring some backup, too. It's pretty damning evidence."

The detective grinned.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mt Shasta, CA

If you die, you'll never see Kyle.

Iris's words burned through Christy. She pictured the olive-tan face of her husband, his almond-shaped eyes full of so much love. The lust was driven away as she concentrated on her love for him. And his love for her.

He had forgiven her. After all she did, he had called her up and asked for her help. He wants me back! I'm free of Hecate! And he's forgiven me! I can't lose that now!

She bit down on the tentacle in her mouth, biting through rubbery flesh. Foul ichor filled her as the Incubus howled. She spat out the rubber flesh, gasping for air. The two tentacles driving in and out her pussy and ass worked harder, pleasure tumbling through her.

But she fought it.

She focused on her love for Kyle and cried out, "Ishtar, cool this Spirit of Tainted Love. Smother its ardor beneath your gentle caress."

The tentacles fucking her spasmed and twitched.

"No!" Sable screeched. "Hecate, inflame this Spirit of Tainted Love. Fan its ardor with your passionate breath. Let lust consume it."

"Cool your ardor, Incubus!" Christy yelled, pushing all her energy into fighting Sable's control. She had love on her side. "Purify this Tainted Elemental. Wash it clean of the foul energy that has twisted it away from Love. Let it once again be an innocent Cherub."

The tentacles began to withdraw, driven back by Christy's love for Kyle, reminding the monster of its true nature.

"No!" Sable hissed, her voice thick with hate. "Do not relent! Do not go back to being such a weak Elemental. Indulge in her flesh. Drink her passion! Taste her lust!"

"Cool your ardor and let love again flourish." The tentacles lowered her to the ground as the pink blob contracted and spasmed.

"No! You fucking bitch!" Sable screamed, drawing a knife from her pocket. "I'll fucking gut you myself."

Fear squirmed in Christy's stomach as she faced the unhinged witch. Sable's spray-tanned face twisted in murderous rage. She stalked across the cave, passing the blob that was glowing pink, morphing back into what it was always meant to be.

Sable stabbed at her.

Christy caught Sable's arm, stopping the blade from biting into her flesh. The force of the attack drove Christy against the sharp rocks of the cave wall biting into her back. Her sweaty hands gripped Sable's wrist, striving to keep the enraged witch from gutting her open.

"I'll rip out your entrails! You betrayed the coven! Ms. Franklin and our sisters are dead because of your treachery."

Over Sable's shoulder, a Cherub rose, white wings beating as the pink, angelic form floated into the air. "Cherub, pierce Sable's heart with love!"

The Cherub drew its bow and fired a pink arrow at Sable's back.

Sable grunted. The knife clattered from her hand. Her face twisted into joy. "My love," Sable shouted, then embraced Christy and thrust her tongue into the surprised girl's mouth. "I love you so much," she moaned between kisses. "Let me be yours always. Please."

"But...I have a husband," Christy said, surprised by the reaction. She didn't intend to dominate Sable with love.

Sable fell to her knees, looking up at her with beseeching eyes. "Just let me be yours. Please. Let me be near you." Her hand touched Christy's naked thighs, sliding up to her groin. "I can please you."

God, she is beautiful. Christy's body was still burning with lust as Sable's fingers touched her aching pussy. And Fatima has concubines... Why not me?

"Will you be my concubine?"

"Yes! Please! Just let me be with you!"

"And you'll please my husband, too?"

"Will that make you happy?"

"Yes, it will, Sable."

"Then I will," she smiled and buried her face between Christy's thighs.

Christy moaned, leaning against the wall, Sable's tongue working hard and fast through her pussy. She gripped the witch's honey-blonde hair, humping her pussy into Sable's licking tongue. It wasn't the first time Sable had eaten Christy's pussy out--Ms. Franklin loved turning her coven of college-aged girls into lesbians, and wild, sapphic passion was often shared--but Sable had never been so eager, so passionate.

"That's it, slut!" hissed Christy. "Eat my pussy. You're my dyke concubine now, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," Sable moaned. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mistress! I'm so glad I can love you!"

Her tongue flicked at Christy's pussy. The pleasure burned hot through Christy. Her back arched into Sable's mouth, grinding her cunt on the eager witch's lips. Christy's hands found her nipples, tugging and pulling as her orgasm built.

Sable's hands seized her asscheeks, fingers dipping into her crack.

"Finger my ass! Make me cum on your lips!"

Sable's fingers shoved into her asshole. New, warm pleasure burned through her. Sable moaned, reveling in her pussy, humming against her clit. Christy's eyes squeezed shut, and she shuddered and moaned. Her orgasm burned through her. Her stomach muscles clenched. She bent over her new concubine and creamed her lips.

"Did I please you?" Sable asked, looking up.

"So very much," Christy panted. "I can't wait to share you with Kyle." Her eyes widened. "Shit! He needs my help."

"He's in danger," Sable nodded, licking her lips clean of Christy's juices. "My former master hates him and wants Aaliyah for himself."

Christy froze. "You said Dean Burke was your master?"

Sable nodded. "He was also Celestite's master. She was working for him the entire time."

Panic flooded Christy, and she looked around for her cell phone. Ms. Franklin, Celestite, had been a terrible woman, and if Dean Burke was her master, then Kyle was in trouble. She found her cell phone lying on the cave floor. Christy picked it up and sighed in relief that it still worked. She called her husband, her hands shaking, eager to her his voice and fearful of the danger he was in.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

South Hill, WA

Fumi slipped back into the SUV, pressing her body against Kyle. There was still some time before his classes began, and her pussy itched. Zaritha had drunk Kyle's cum, and the scent of his spunk had inflamed Fumi's desires. Her lips nibbled on Kyle's chin, stubble rasping beneath her chin.

"Ooh, someone's feeling randy," Fatima giggled.

"Yes, our new wife is a horny slut," Aaliyah nodded.

"I am," Fumi purred, her hand unzipping Kyle's jeans.

Kyle groaned as she drew out his cock. She stroked it, his dick hardening beneath her touch. She squeezed her thighs together, eager for his cum. Fatima's hand joined her, a big smile on her face as she leaned over and licked the tip of Kyle's cock.

"Yes," Kyle groaned, his hips arching.

"Um, I think he's more than ready for you, Fumi," Fatima giggled.

"Our husband's always ready," Aaliyah purred, pressing into Fatima's back.

"He's a horn dog," giggled Chyna.

"No man is hornier than our Master," Alexina agreed.

"Good," Fumi husked, hiking up her skirt. She didn't bother with panties, they just got in the way. "I need his cum so bad."

"Is your naughty succubus-pussy hungry again?" Fatima giggled.

"Yuki-onna," she corrected. "And it's always hungry for our husband's seed."

"Then mount on up," Kyle groaned. "I have plenty of cum for you to enjoy."

"Ride him, Fumi." Toni clapped twice. "Ride him, Fumi!"

Clap! Clap!

And the other concubines took up the cheer. "Ride him, Fumi!"

Clap! Clap!

"Ride him, Fumi!"

Clap! Clap!

"You heard them," Kyle said. "Ride me, Fumi. Let me feel that delicious pussy wrapped around my cock."

"Ride him, Fumi!"

Clap! Clap!

Fumi grinned, throwing her legs around Kyle's cock. Fatima held his cock, guiding it to the lips of her pussy. She shifted her hips until his cock nudged at the entrances of her pussy. Fumi slammed down, Kyle's cock spreading open her pussy.

"Fuck," he groaned as she squeezed down on him.

"Mmm, you like that?" Fumi purred, rising up slow, her pussy gripping his girth. "My hot cunt gripping your dick?"

"I love all my women's pussies," Kyle panted, his hands squeezing her ass. He pulled her down and lifted her up.

Fumi groaned, letting her husband slid her up and down on his cock. His precum leaked out into her pussy, giving her cunt a taste of what she wanted. Her fingers gripped his shoulders, digging into his flesh as she rode him faster and faster.

"That's it," Kyle groaned. "Your pussy's so hot."

"Are you gonna cum in her?" Fatima giggled. "Mmm, flood her pussy. The slutty succubus needs it so bad."

"Yes!" Fumi gasped. "I do. My pussy's on fire. Feed me your cum!"

The orgasm swelled inside her. She threw back her head as the pleasure burned. Her screams echoed in the SUV as her eyes squeezed shut. Her pussy churned about her husband's thick cock, squeezed and relaxing, milking him.

"Fumi," Kyle grunted, his hands squeezed down on her ass. He pulled her down, impaling her fully on his cock.

Fumi felt his cum approach, and then she shuddered in delight as he exploded into her pussy. Her orgasm burst as her pussy devoured the life force from his cum. Delight filled her body. She writhed in joy as the pleasure burst through her.

"Kyle. Oh, Kyle, yes," she gasped as she was lost in the throes of passion.

"Oh, damn, Fumi," Kyle groaned. "That was amazing."

She stroked his face, leaning down to kiss him. "Mmm, thank you for that."

"If you two are finished," Britney announced. "We need to get to class."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shannon pulled her SUV up, her face pale. "It'll be okay," Kyle told her, then leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"Be safe," Fumi called, clutching her bow as her pussy still throbbed with her orgasm. Like Shannon and Mindy, she had no place at the college.

Kyle touched his wife's face and gave her an even more passionate kiss. "We will be."

They had to act like everything was normal. There was no way they could tip off Dean Burke that they were on to him. The concubines each had their invisible dildos, and knew where they had to be dropped. Kyle had a few in his backpack. He would take care of the first on the way to his Math class.

"Remember. Act normal."

"We won't let you down, Master," Chyna said.

"And if there's any trouble, you retreat to the room." Everyone had a key that could transform any door in the school into a portal to an extradimensional room Aaliyah had created. Once they were in the room, they could exit out the rear, gym door. Shannon would be parked on the street not far away from there, and they could race to her SUV.

"We can do this," Toni nodded. "You can count on us, Master."

"This'll work, big bro," Fatima exclaimed, flashing a pair of thumbs up.

He glanced at Aaliyah. "Maybe you shouldn't go."

"I have to," his Genie wife said. "We can't appear to be suspicious. He will suspect you know his goals if I'm not here."

Kyle didn't like it. He was certain Aaliyah was Burke's goal. It was the only thing that made sense.

"I'll be fine," Aaliyah smiled. "At a moment's notice, you just have to wish me by your side. I'll sound the alarm if anything goes wrong."

It didn't help to make Kyle feel better. "Okay. Let's do this. Just act natural." He wished the tremble in his hand would go away, but too much adrenaline was pumping through him. He opened the door and stepped out into the rain.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

His intercom buzzed. "Detective Donnar is here to see you, Dean Burke," his secretary said.

"Send him in," he answered, pressing the button on his phone.

The door opened and the balding detective walked in. Through the door he could see a few more cops standing in the office. All his careful plans were falling apart. His raven had witnessed the entire meeting between Kyle and Zaritha.

How had that Ifrit been freed? Did Fumi do it? He pushed down his irritation. That didn't matter now. Kyle was moving against him today. But Burke's new plan just might succeed before Kyle was ready to attack. If Burke was cut off from his Goddess, he would have to rely on his other powers, and Kyle was not to be trifled with. Not after the devastation he had wrought at the cabin.

Best to move now before he's ready to attack.

"So, what's this new evidence that you want to show me?" the Detective asked.

"This." Burke reached down and pulled open his desk drawer. He seized a handful of feverfew blossoms, crunching the white petals in his hand.

"A flower? Seriously, Principal? Are you just jerking my chain?"

"Hecate, blind this man to the truth and feed him my lies."

The Detective's eyes widened as the spell fell upon him.

"And let his men also be blinded and fed my lies," Burke continued, the feverfew petals in his hand smoking, the vapors wafting out the door towards the other cops.

"Let them believe that Kyle Unmei is a dangerous threat. One that must be taken care of immediately."

The Detective blinked his eyes, then his face hardened. "We're here to take Kyle Unmei into custody!" The Detective's voice was thick with anger, his hand drifting to his gun. "Where is he right now?"

I glanced at the clock.

"He will be heading to his English class. Second floor. Room 207."

The Detective stood, striding out of his office. "He's going to be upstairs, Room 207. We're not going to take any chances with him. He's armed and dangerous."

"Right, Detective," one of the cops answered.

Burke leaned back in his chair, grinning. Then he grabbed his phone and dialed.

The phone rang twice. "Professor Skinner," Shadow answered, his servant poising as the Math teacher. "This isn't a good time. My third period class is about to start."

"When Aaliyah arrives, seize her and bring her to my office. Zane will accompany you."

"Yes, Master," Shadow purred.

Burke leaned back. Maybe it was all for the best that Kyle moved against him today. This new plan was fraught with risk, but he could finally end his annoying disguise. Five years he waited for the Jann's appearance, biding his time as Burke. His auguries had been correct, and soon all the tedium would be at an end.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kyle pulled on his shirt in the locker room, his PE class over. He had English next, taught by his concubine, Ms. Capello. He grabbed his backpack out of his locker, reaching into the back pocket and found the invisible, solid silver dildo. He had to drop it off on the way to English, then he would have covered every point he needed to.

"Hey, Kyle," Corey said, catching up to him as he walked briskly to the locker room's exit.

"Hey," he nodded as the shaggy-haired ginger caught up. "What's up?"

"Dude, I had the craziest night. And it's all thanks to you."

"Oh, yeah?" Kyle wondered as he crossed headed out into the rainy courtyard that separated the gym from the main building.

"Aleah's sister was home last night and she made a gift of her."

"What, Aleah did?"

Corey nodded. "Her sister's just as submissive as she is, and now I got myself a small harem." Corey made a fist pump. "Dude it's all thanks to you. Let me tell you, sisters in the same bed is so fucking hot."

Kyle grinned at him. "Glad to hear. I haven't tried that one out yet."

"You should, man." Their footsteps squeaked on the linoleum floors of the main educational building. "Well, you take care. Got to go to Math. I'll say high to your pretty wife." Aaliyah had math with Professor Skinner next.