The Battered Lamp Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Kyle muttered. He didn't like his college's dean screwing his mom one bit.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, January 26th

Detective Donnar read through the lab report again. The same brand of shoes that Kyle wore were found at the scene. Another bit of circumstantial evidence. Not conclusive, but combined with the license plate, the Detective it was enough to receive a warrant to raid the Unmei household.

Kyle and his harem were somehow involved in whatever tragic event happened out at the cabin. The forensic techs were still baffled by the crime scene. One of the peculiarities was discovered when they had excavated some of the disturbed dirt at the scene and found a bear made of solid iron. And then there were the wounds that had killed the victims. A triangular-shaped puncture wound consistent with a katar. A wound made by a long thin blade, possibly a spear, and Ms. Franklin was beheaded by a single sword swipe. But the weirdest was the arrow wound.

Wounds are consistent with a broadhead arrowhead embedding in soft tissue, though no evidence could be found of the arrows removal. A broadhead arrow should cause additional trauma when removed due to the triangular arrow twisting inside the body and the point catching on the flesh when removed.

"One more question Kyle will answer when I nail him," he muttered, reaching out to grab his coffee mug.

The fax machine came to life and he sat up. This was the fourth time since he sent his warrant request. He stood up, crossing to the machine and snagged the paper it spat out. A smile crossed his lips.

He had his warrant.

To be continued...