The Battered Lamp Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she panted, stretching and rubbing her stomach where the edge of the truck had bit in. She pulled up her panties and pants, loving the feel of his cum leaking out of her ass. She'd have that wonderful mess for hours.

She climbed into the warmth of the cab, smiling and putting her fingers to the heater. He didn't say a word as he pulled out onto the street, turning up his radio. Mindless, Japanese pop music flooded the car. Fumi leaned against the window, smiling. She was so close to her destination. They'd reach Kamifurano around nightfall and tomorrow morning she could hike out to the hot springs.

The music died. "Police have yet to release the identities of the man and woman found brutally beaten and murdered in the New Chitose International Airport bathroom hours ago..."

Fumi closed her eyes, leaning against the window, sleep creeping on her. It had been such a long flight. She ignored the news announcement and let the warmth of his cum in her ass and the rocking truck lull her into blissful unconsciousness.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

South Hill, WA

Kyle hung up the phone, sighing. Christy hadn't answered. Her phone had gone straight to voice mail--it wasn't even on. He had left a message, pouring all his emotions into it and hoped she would get it. He didn't know what else to do to free Fatima.

"Well, we'll be going," Rachel said. The pair of missionaries were quickly dressing, uncomfortable around Kyle's naked concubines. They retreated out the door.

Though they did hold hands. Kyle hoped they would have a wonderful life together.

"Sorry," Aaliyah whispered, pressing up against him. He put his arm around his genie wife, pulling her to him--she smelled of sweet sandalwood. "I'm sure she'll call when she gets the message."

"If she ever gets it."

"I could just summon her," Aaliyah pointed out. "Say the word."

"And if she didn't want to be here? It's practically kidnapping." He took a deep breath. He so wanted to summon her. He could always send her back to wherever she was once she helped free Fatima. It must be somewhere remote since the police hadn't found a clue on her whereabouts.

"Master?" Alexina strode out naked, plopping down on the couch on the other side. His petite concubine pressed against him, her blonde hair, streaked with pink highlights, spilled on his chest. "Are you coming to the game tonight?"

"Game?" Kyle muttered.

"The girls' varsity basketball team is playing tonight," she answered. "Me and Teleisia are on the team and Toni's going to be cheerleading."

"I guess."

"What's wrong?" she asked, touching his face.

"I just wish there was a way to fix Fatima."

Aaliyah's body went rigid next to him. "Done, my love."

"Done?" he asked. "What--"

A gem the size of his fist and hued like the rainbow manifested on Kyle's lap, the heavy gem pressing on his balls. He winced, grabbing the gem and lifting it up, staring at it. The gem sparkled with more brilliance than a diamond, colorful lights dancing about the room as it caught the weak light of the lamp.

"Holy shit!" Alexina gasped.

"But, I thought you couldn't heal her, Aaliyah?"

"I couldn't," Aaliyah answered. "You wished for a way to fix her. You found a loophole, my love. Fixing things, maintaining your household, those all fall under hearth."

"What is it?" He held the gem up

"I have no idea," Aaliyah admitted.

"But you created it."

"I merely granted a wish."

Kyle felt warmth from the gem rippling about his body like heat was just hovering over his skin. It almost felt like his katana, Earthbones. But it wasn't quite the same, like listening to two different songbirds sing. They might be the same species, but there was a slight difference in the pitch and tone, in the rhythm of its chirps.

"It's magical," he mused, turning it in his hands almost transfixed by its faceted hues. "We need to find Christy and ask her what it is."

"Why don't you ask Phillipa?" Alexina suggested.

Kyle glanced at his concubine. "Right...she's a witch. I guess we're going over to Britney's to find out what this is."

To be continued...