The Battered Lamp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him down onto the bed atop her. His hands stroked her side, squeezing her little hills topped with hard nipples. Her thighs spread for him; Aaliyah's hand grasped his cock and guided him to her treasure. She was hot, almost burning the tip of his cock as his wife rubbed his shaft against his sister's vulva. He rubbed against her lips, feeling the barrier of her hymen stretched across her pussy. Heaven awaited him on the other side.

"Kyle." Fatima broke the kiss, looking into his eyes. "I want to be your wife."

He froze, struggling to think, but it was almost impossible with his tip touching the entrance of her silky flesh. "You're my sister!"

He froze, struggling to think, but it was almost impossible with his tip touching the entrance of her silky flesh. "You're my sister."

"I love you," she whispered. "I want to be your wife and share you with Aaliyah...and Christy."

"I..." He looked into her dark, slanted eyes, into her soul. Her arms hugged him tight, and her thighs wrapped around his waist; his cock pressed against her hymen. All those times he fantasized about fucking her, loving her.

He loved Christy. He loved Aaliyah. His heart had room to love his little sister.

"Be my wife," he whispered.

Her thighs pulled him inside her. She gasped, winced, her maidenhead giving way before his cock, and he impaled her. Her body shuddered, shrieks escaped her lips, her tight sheath squeezed hard upon him.

She came.

"Oh, yes! I love you! I love my big brother! I'm your sister-wife!"

He held her, not moving, as she bucked beneath him, savoring the tight feel. Aaliyah stretched out next to them, her lips meeting his, her hands rubbing across his back. "Make love to her," she whispered.

Kyle made love to his sister. Their hips pumped, their lips kissed. They gasped and moaned and writhed in each other's embrace. Pleasure and love filled Kyle. He loved both of these women and pulled Aaliyah to him, and kissed her, too. In unison, he and his sister slipped a finger into their Genie wife's cunt, and the three made love together.

"Cum in me!" moaned Fatima. "I want to feel you inside me. I've dreamed of it for so long!"

"Yes, yes!" Aaliyah gasped. "Cum in her! Oh, yes! I'm cumming!" The Genie let out a low shriek, her cunt massaging their fingers.

Fatima pulled her finger out, holding it up to her brother's lips. He sucked Aaliyah's spice as he pumped into his sister's sheath. The pressure in his balls grew. His strokes became more powerful. Just a few more pumps in and out of her delectable, tight tunnel. He clenched his teeth, his body tensed, and he exploded into her.

"Oh, Fatima!" he moaned, collapsing on his sister and kissing her hot lips, feeling the fire burning inside her.

"That was fucking awesome!" Fatima panted. "I love you."

He swallowed, his lust dying down and he gazed at first Fatima than Aaliyah. Christy's face swam in his mind. "I love you both," he answered. Even you, Christy. "You're both my wives."

"Good. Now we just need you to seduce Christy," Fatima smiled. "You've been dating her four months and I can't believe you haven't popped her cherry yet."

"She's not that type of girl," Kyle answered defensively. "She wanted to go slow."

"Then we need you to make her that type of girl," his sister declared. "I want her in this bed in a week's time. She's so pretty. Aaliyah and I need to get to know her."

Kyle wanted that, too.

"I'm pretty sure tomorrow night's the one," he answered. "She's pretty much said we're going to make love."

"Good. Aaliyah can make sure nothing interferes. Right?"

The Genie nodded. "I absolutely can. But why wait? I can summon her and make her one of Kyle's wives."

"No!" He said the word more forcefully than he meant. Guilt filled him as Aaliyah flinched. "Sorry. I just want to do it properly. She deserves that."

"I guess," Fatima muttered, then a naughty grin split her face. "Are you able to go again? Or should Aaliyah and I put on a lezzie show to get you hard?"

"I say lezzie show," Aaliyah chimed in. "I want to eat your messy pussy clean."

He rolled off his sister, his wife, and watched his other wife spread her thighs and start licking his white cream out of her pussy. "We have practice tonight, remember," he told his sister-wife.

"Let's skip it!" Fatima moaned. "Let's fuck instead!"

"No." Kyle shook his head. Kendo was about discipline and he didn't feel right shirking it. His dad had been great at Kendo and Kyle wanted his dad to be proud of him up in Heaven. "We can do that afterward."

"Fine. Let me just get a quick cum, okay?"

Kyle couldn't say no to his sister, not when Aaliyah's seemed to be enjoying the delights between Fatima's thighs. He glanced at the clock. They had time. His ardor rose, Aaliyah's dusky ass waved at him. Fatima grinned. Her dark eyes fixed on his cock.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked. "Poor Aaliyah needs to cum, too!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hello, Amber," Ms. Franklin purred.

Christy jumped, spinning about to find her coven's leader smiling at her. "Ms. Franklin, what can I do for you?"

An amused light glinted in the biology professor's green eyes. "You know what to call me, Amber."

"There are...others around," she answered carefully.

"Hey, Christy, I...oh, hello, Ms. Franklin," Braiden said, blinking in surprise.

Christy's chemistry lab had just ended and the students were streaming out of the classroom. She hated Braiden. The twerp knew she had a boyfriend, but he was always hitting on her. And today, he had rubbed the rumors of Kyle and Chyna's tryst in her face. She wanted to scream her frustration and claw out the eyes of whomever cast that spell.

"Run along, Braiden," Ms. Franklin coolly said. "I have to talk to Christy in private."

"Oh, sure." He sounded disappointed. He probably wanted to ask me out again! Pig!

"How can I serve you, Celestite?" Christy asked, using the professor's coven name and being as subservient as possible.

"I need help with a spell. Follow me."

Ms. Franklin made small talk with Christy as they walked through the halls and down the stairs. The chemistry and physics classes were on the first floor, but the biology classes and labs were on the second.

"I've heard some disturbing rumors about your boyfriend," Ms. Franklin said, changing the subject as they walked up the stairs, "spending some time with another girl during lunch."

"It's a lie," Christy spat. "He was with me all lunch."

"Of course," Ms. Franklin said, her tone full of false sincerity.

Christy screamed inside, her face flushing with anger. I'll throttle whomever cast that spell until their eyes pop! She glanced at Ms. Franklin, and a tumble of fear went through Christy. What if she had cast the spell? She prayed it wasn't the professor, Christy wasn't strong enough to challenge her coven mistress.

They finally reached the biology lab. "What spell are we casting, Celestite?"

The professor turned, handing her a plastic recorder, white, the kind Christy had to play in elementary school music class. "I need you to be my piper."

She's calling familiars, Christy mused, taking up the recorder. Why?

Her coven mistress didn't explain, so Christy began playing. The recorder squeaked and trilled as she blew through the mouthpiece. The music didn't have to be good. Christy just had to keep a steady melody. She played three blind mice--the only song simple enough that she could play, and the only one she could remember--over and over as Ms. Franklin prayed to Hecate over the boiling beaker that issued yellow, sweet smoke.

"Great Goddess of Magic! Send to me familiars who scurry about the earth. Keen of nose to smell out the Djinn's magic and small of body to squeeze through any crack or crevasse."

Christy could feel the magic in the room, swirling about her recorder, and the sound seemed to magnify, reaching out through the classroom to call the familiars to Ms. Franklin. For five minutes, then ten, then twenty, Christy played, her fingers aching and sweat beading down her face from the exertion.

And then the first rat skittered in.

Christy's skin crawled as the rats flooded into the classroom. It was a small trickle at first, just ones or twos, and then threes, then it was dozens, and soon then there were hundreds, carpeting the floor in brown fur. Beady, black eyes stared pitilessly at Christy as they gathered around her feet. She squirmed, feeling dirty just being so close to them.

When the entire classroom floor was nothing but a living carpet, squirming and squeaking, Ms. Franklin started a new spell. "By the Goddess Hecate's command, you shall be my eyes, my nose, my ears, my tongue, and my hands. Seek out the powers that dwell and find where the Djinn hides. Go my familiars and do your Mistress's bidding."

The rats scurried away and Christy finally stopped playing the recorder, shivering in relief that all the disgusting rats were gone. "Is there anything else you require of me?" she asked.

"No dear." Ms. Franklin smiled, pushing back her fiery-red hair. "I hope things work out between you and Kyle."

"We're fine."

"If you ever need to talk..."

Christy nodded her head. "I need to go. I have homework."

The professor caught her in an embrace. Christy froze as Ms. Franklin passionately kissed Christy, the professor's tongue thrusting into her mouth, possessing her. Ms. Franklin smirked when she broke the kiss. "Have a good night, Amber."

The kiss just made Christy feel dirtier. She shuddered How am I ever getting out of this mess? She fished out her phone and called Kyle, needing to hear her boyfriend's voice. The phone rang, and rang, and rang. What's he up to?

"Hey, cutie." Kyle's voice was hollow as he used his phone's Bluetooth to connect to his car's stereo. She could hear the car in the background, and a wet noise that sounded almost like sucking. Was something wrong with his car? "What's up?"

"Nothing," she sighed, already feeling better. "I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Cool."

He sounded distracted. He's driving, so of course he's distracted.

"Cut that out Fatima," he suddenly said.

"What's going on?"

"My sister is being her same bratty..." his voice trailed off as he gasped and groaned. "Damn, Fatima! That was..."

"What did she do?" Christy asked, fascinated. The pair had practically grown up together and acted like a pair of squabbling siblings half the time.

"What did she do?" Kyle muttered. "She...uh...goosed me."

"I goosed him good!" Fatima giggled. "So, tomorrow night you're putting out for my brother right?"

Her cheeks blushed, and she answered, "If he plays his cards right."

"I want you to knock his socks off!" his sister exclaimed.

"Fatima, this isn't..." Kyle tried to say.

"Give it to him good!"

Fatima was always teasing Christy, and it sometimes seemed like the girl was using humor to mask jealousy; Christy wondered if Fatima had a crush on her brother. "He will be more than happy when I'm done." Her cheeks burned as she said those words.

"Good." There was a satisfied tone to the girl's voice. Did she actually want me to fuck her brother? Maybe she didn't have a crush on Kyle after all. "We have to go, we're at the dojo."

Every Tuesday and Thursday, Kyle and his sister went to their uncle dojo and practiced their martial arts. Kyle was pretty good at Kendo. She had watched him compete in a few tournaments; he never won, but he usually ranked pretty high.

"Have fun. Love you, Kyle."

"I love you, too. Can't wait for tomorrow night."

"I can see how hard he is!" Fatima chimed in before Kyle hung up.

Christy rubbed her thighs together, the conversation heating her up. She rushed to her car, a cute Toyota Prius. She pushed the ignition and drove quickly to the sorority house, squirming in the seat the entire time as she gabbed with her BFF Iseul over her Bluetooth.

Once at the Epsilon Kappa Tau sorority house, she raced upstairs, barely saying hi to her sorority sisters. She had to cum so bad. She flopped onto her bed in her small room and shoved her hands into her panties, digging her fingers deep into her pussy, and rubbed her clit, pleasure shuddering through her.

"Fuck me, Kyle!" she gasped.

She switched hands, pinching her clit and sucked her juices clean off her fingers, savoring her tangy flavor. She definitely had a taste for pussy after all those coven meetings, but it was cock that she burned for. She grabbed her brush off the nightstand, yanked off her panties, and worked the thin handle inside her, spreading wide her tight flesh.

Delicious, wonderful passion filled her.

"I love you Kyle!" she moaned. "Make me cum!"

One hand pumped the brush in and out of her while her other hand squeezed her tit through her shirt and bra. She writhed, her breath quickening, as her fingers brought her closer and closer to climax. She shuddered. Gasping, she rolled to her side as pleasure radiated through her.

She panted into her pillow, the handle of her hairbrush still buried inside her. She enjoyed the hard plastic handle inside her as aftershocks of her cum trembled through her. Tomorrow night is going to be amazing!

Her hand started pumping the hairbrush in and out, slow, teasing, as the coed was lost to her fantasy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Celestite smiled as she gazed down at Opal. That wasn't the cheerleader's real name, but Celestite hated to think of any of her coven by their birth names. Opal wore her Rogers Rams cheerleading uniform, blue top and white-and-blue pleated skirt, and lay bound spread-eagle to the teacher's bed. Lust burned in the cheerleader's green eyes as she drank in the sight of Celestite's near-naked body.

"Do you like what you see?" she purred, running a hand through her fiery-red hair, down to cup her full breast. She wore a black corset that cupped her tits in black lace, leaving her hard nipples exposed. Garters hung from the corset, holding up a pair of fishnet stockings that clad her sleek, pale thighs.

"I love it," Opal moaned, straining at her bounds. "I want to taste you so bad!"

Celestite picked up a crystal sphere from her shelf, a sultry roll to her hips as she walked to the bound teenager. Opal's eyes drank in her beauty, fixing her green eyes on the thick, fiery bush between her thighs.

Licking her lips, Opal purred, "Let me taste you! Sit on my face and let me worship you!"

Celestite straddled the coed's face, holding her pussy above Opal's mouth. The girl strained at the bounds, her tongue sticking out as she desperately tried to reach her professor's pussy. Celestite enjoyed the anticipation as she flipped up the girl's skirt. The cheerleader's pussy was shaved bare, leaking juices. Celestite set her crystal ball against the girl's cunt.

It glowed, drinking in the girl's lust. An image formed, Amber writhing on her bed as she masturbated. The ball was reaching into the past, showing Celestite a few hours ago. The coven mistress knew every time the girl masturbated in her bedroom thanks to a spell she had cast on Amber's sorority. And she watched every one of Amber's performances.

Her beautiful face contorted in pleasure, as she worked her fingers in her panties. Celestite settled her weight on Opal's face, the cheerleader's tongue licking through her pussy. She leaned in, almost pressing her face against the ball, and wished it was Amber beneath her, licking through her pussy.

"Fuck me, Kyle!" Amber moaned.

Damn! She had hoped Amber's affection for her boyfriend would have chilled.

Amber yanked her panties off, and Celestite feasted on the sight of the brown curls adorning Amber's pussy, dripping with her lust as she worked a hairbrush in and out. The teacher closed her eyes, Opal's tongue digging into her pussy, and pretended that it was her strap-on fucking Amber's pussy.

Saturday night, she'll be mine!

Opal wiggled her tongue deep inside her. She moaned and ground her hips, rubbing her clit against the cheerleader's chin. She shifted the vision, getting a close up on Amber's young pussy. The hairbrush pumped in and out, pink lips clinging tightly to the intruder. Opal shifted her lips, sucking her clit into her lips.

"Soon, Amber!" she moaned, stroking the ball. "You'll forget all about Kyle and you'll be mine!"

The witch exploded on Opal.

Celestite orgasm was strong, insides clenching, and she squirted a flood of juices into Opal's hungry lips. "Amber!" she moaned, kissing the crystal ball, licking the image of the young woman between her thighs, wishing she could bury her face into her pussy and drink her passion right now.

"Is this how you search for the Djinn?" a cold voice demanded.

"Master!" Celestite gasped, fear banishing her lust as ice spread through her veins, and threw herself to the floor to prostrate before the shadowy figure.

"I told you to find me the Djinn, not amuse yourself with your whores!"

A black, leather boot appeared before her prostrated face. She kissed the leather. "I have familiars searching the community for the Djinn, Master. She will not elude me for long."

A hand clad in leather grasped her mouth, forcing her to look up at her Master. She could never see his face beneath the shadowed cowl of his robe. Some glamour prevented her from ever discovering who he really was.

Even after ten years of serving him, she still knew nothing of her Master. His cock loomed before her, hard, thick, and she opened her mouth, accepting the violence of his thrust. He was never gentle, delighting in hurting her. But he had shown her power, and one day she would surpass him. Then he would kneel before her, whimpering as she violated his mouth with her strap-on.

Soon her familiars would find the Djinn, and then she'd have the power. Then we'll see how you like to grovel on your knees, Master!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rats streamed out from Rogers College, spilling into the surrounding community, diffusing like a drop of blood into a pool of water. Their noses were keen, able to sniff out even the most minute scent of magic.

One rat, fat and brown, caught the scent of dust and desert. It scurried on its little legs, naked tail writhing like an earthworm behind it as the vermin crawled through brush and grass. It drew closer and closer to its quarry. At the Unmei house, the rat exulted. Here it found what its Mistress sought.

The familiar turned to scurry back to its Mistress when the small figures made of dust fell upon it, stabbing it over and over with blades fashioned from their dusty fists. As the rat bled to death, it saw through its beady, watery eyes--a woman dressed in yellow silks watching from the porch.

A second rat, black and thin, slithered through the gap between two fence boards. It caught a different scent--saffron. It moved cautiously through the backyard, creeping to the house. Somehow, the rat's keen senses missed the creature that had stalked behind it, grabbing it by its naked, pink tail.

"What have we here," mused the young woman, peering at the rat through thick glasses as it struggled in her grip. She sniffed. "Hmm, Hecate's foul touch."

A grin, feral like a cat's, split the young woman's lips, then she opened wide. The rat struggled to avoid its fate as she swallowed it whole.

A third rat, sleek and brown, traveled the entire night, searching for any trace of magic. He had traveled for miles and miles when he caught the scent of ash and smoke. Excited, he scurried through the underbrush, climbing a squat hill.

Fire blossomed around him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Zaritha the Ifrit watched the rat burn, delighting in the smell of its burning flesh.

"So, I'm not the only one looking for the little waif," she purred to the fire. "Show me where you came from."