Testing Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Can't help it."

Giggling, she kissed my cheek. "Glad to finally get you at least joining in."

"I'll finish off in the shower. I don't want to make a mess."

"I would suggest you just cum on me, but I guess that's too much for now?"

"Sweetheart, if I gave into some of the thoughts that I've had recently..."

Watching her slide out of bed, I was amused how much she seemed to just enjoy being naked in front of me nowadays. As I needed a shower, and it was still rather early in the morning, I got up and headed to the bathroom. Standing under the hot water, hoping I'd calm down, I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Hello, handsome," Chloe whispered. Turning around, she looked me up and down, looking up after getting a good look at my hard cock, her eyes lighting up. "Fuck, Daddy, your cock is bigger than I remember." Resting her hands on my chest, she stood up to kiss me. "Jerk off for me, Daddy. I want to see you cum."

She stood back against the tiled wall, spread her legs, and started to fondle herself with one hand, playing with one of her breasts with the other. "Like the show, Daddy?" I could barely reply as all I wanted to do was cum, making do with a grunt in reply. "Thinking about sliding your big cock into my hot little pussy? I can't wait until my daddy inside me. The moment we finally make love, you'll never want another pussy. And then you can put a baby in me once I'm finished at university."

"What?"

"I'm going to give you a son, Daddy. Our son."

"Sweetheart..."

She smiled at me, moaning softly as she was clearly as turned on as I was. Taking in her live show, I warned her I was about to cum. She stepped closer and I couldn't stop my orgasm, groaning as spurt after spurt of cum landed on her body. She giggled, whispering how warm it felt. Resting an arm on her shoulder, continuing to pump my cock until I had nothing left. Meeting her eyes, the desire returned had me pressing her back against the wall, my mouth on hers as I kissed her with all the feelings and passion I felt for my own daughter in that moment.

"Daddy," she whimpered as I moved down to her neck, "Finally, Daddy..."

"I'm not fucking you, sweetheart. We're just fooling around..."

"Don't care, Daddy. You're mine now."

I didn't reply as there was still that part of me that was telling me this needed to stop before either of us got hurt. But the hurt I'd suffered, the lack of love and intimacy from the women who'd given me her vows, so little wonder that Chloe's love and affection was something I latched onto.

Finishing our shower, she walked out first. Getting dressed separately, Sarah was only rising and getting ready as my daughter and I shared breakfast. I'd barely seen her since Sunday evening, and she appeared surprised to see us still in the house. Politely wishing us good morning, Chloe barely grunted a reply, but I did at least reply somewhat politely in return.

I headed out with friends on Friday night, not surprised to run into Chloe and her friends at the same pub. To my amusement, as my friends were getting ready to go home, my daughter asked if I was interested in going to a club with her. Figuring we were in no hurry to go home; I'll admit I had a fun couple of hours with four beautiful young women. The four were dressed to impressed, but Chloe never left my side the entire night as her three friends did enjoy the occasional dance with another man.

Returning home well after midnight, Chloe was giggling as I had bought her a couple of expensive cocktails. Kicking off her heels, we headed straight for her bedroom, closing and locking her door as she stripped naked immediately. Turning towards me, she started undoing the buttons of my shirt, helping that off, before her nimble fingers moved to the belt of my trousers, unfastening the button and lowering the zipper. Without hesitation, she made sure my underwear was lowered at the same time.

"You're sleeping naked with me, Daddy."

I'd had more than a couple of drinks myself so happily agreed, snuggling with my daughter in bed. We made out like a pair of horny teenagers. Well, she still was one for the time being, my cock poking her constantly as my hand made its way down to her pert and firm little arse.

"I'm so turned on, Daddy," she moaned. Rolling onto her back, she spread her legs, her fingers immediately between them as she played with herself. "Stroke yourself off for me, Daddy."

Getting up onto my knees, I sat between her legs as I watched my little girl pleasure herself. I couldn't take my eyes off her gorgeous little pussy. The scent of her sex filled my nostrils, which just turned me on even further. "Sweetie, do you have lube?"

She giggled, opening her bottom drawer, noticing she had a couple of dildos and also a butt plug. Noticing my eyes widen, she handed me the lube first. "I haven't used it yet, Daddy. I bought it on a whim as I thought my daddy might like to fuck my arse one day."

Leaning down to kiss her, she whimpered into my mouth, her free hand stroking my back. "You've wanted this for a while, haven't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered, "I had a bad feeling about Sarah. Now I have my chance."

Remaining over her, I continued to stroke my cock as I watched her orgasm first. She kissed me hard during her orgasm, sliding her fingers into my mouth again, tasting her a second time. That set off my orgasm, sitting back enough as I came all over her tight little body. Spurt after spurt erupted from my cock as I did my best to rein in my groan.

"That's it, Daddy. Cum all over your little girl."

When I felt her fingers grasp my cock, I groaned again, feeling her try and get every last remaining drip out of my cock, before she removed her hand. Resting next to her on the bed, she giggled, mentioning how hot and sticky it felt, as my cum had washed straight off her the previous time in the shower. She waited until it was drying out before wiping her body off with a couple of wet wipes.

"Feel better, Daddy?"

"I'm sure you felt my erection dancing in the club, sweetheart."

"Oh, I did, Daddy. I knew how turned on I was making you feel."

Turning onto her side, she snuggled into me, kissing me softly on the lips. Caressing her back, her head rested under my chin. "I love you, sweetheart. We'll go shopping today for furniture. I've got the measurements for each room. We'll talk more when we wake up."

"Love you, Daddy," she whispered, hearing her yawn, "That was a big orgasm."

"Mine was too. Meant even more as it was with you."

"You mean that, Daddy?"

"I've had time to think, sweetheart. I'm struggling to understand how much your mother has ever genuinely loved me since you were born, even during our entire marriage. As for you..."

"Every day, Daddy," she whispered, "I used to be so excited when you'd come home from work as I knew I'd get the biggest hug in the world."

She fell asleep quickly, giving me more time to think about what was happening in my life. Each day, the line in the sand about how far I'd go with my daughter was either moving further ahead, or I'd simply leapt across it long ago and what we did no longer worried me as much as just getting the divorce from Sarah completed as soon as legally possible.

Woken by my daughter masturbating again, I chuckled as she'd kept her word. Every morning and night, she would get herself off a least once before getting out of bed or going to sleep. Once she'd cum, she kissed my cheek and headed for a shower. As it was the weekend and we were up later, I didn't want to be caught by Sarah.

There was no sign of the future ex-wife around the kitchen, so I offered to buy us breakfast before we went shopping. After a cooked meal and a coffee, Chloe rarely let go of my hand as we shopped around for furniture and all the household items we were going to need. After buying all the big ticket items, agreeing to have them delivered during the week, I drove us to the estate agents to pick up the keys to the apartment, both of us signing the paperwork.

Returning to the house late afternoon, Sarah was sat at the kitchen table. Chloe and I sat at the opposite end to her, waiting until she looked up.

"I'm sure you're now aware that I've completely separated our finances. I've taken half of the money from the joint account, removed your name as the beneficiary from anything to do with me, and quite frankly, you're on your own from now on. As I said, get James to move in or something. I honestly don't care what you do now."

"I do love you, Mark," she whispered, "I wish you'd understand that I can love two people at once. He's my brother!"

"If I'd known I was signing up to share you, I'd have never married you in the first place. Funny way of showing your love for me, keeping it a complete secret, forcing me to raise two boys who aren't even mine. And considering their attitudes towards me for the past few months and longer, I find it very difficult to see myself as their father. And I blame you for that as well."

"We've got an apartment, Sarah," Chloe explained further, "We've been shopping today for everything we need. We'll be out of here by next weekend."

"I'm guessing you hate me too," Sarah whispered.

"I fucking despise you for what you've done to Daddy. Once I'm gone, don't expect to see me again for a very long time. I would like to say I'll miss my brothers but considering they've been nothing but little shits to both me and Daddy, I'll be taking some time before I try and resume our relationship."

Rising to my feet, I looked down at Sarah. "We'll be heading out tonight and don't intend on spending too much time here before we're out of here for good."

We kept our word. Apart from returning to shower and sleep, we barely spent any time at the house. I took from Wednesday off from work for the delivery of all the major items we'd purchased the previous Saturday. While they were moving, I took advantage of an empty house to grab certain things I was going to take with me, while Chloe had packed up a few boxes of things. They went into what would be 'her' room on appearance, but I'd already accepted that she'd be with me in the master bedroom.

Thursday was spent organising the apartment, Chloe having a half-day, so we spent the afternoon buying some smaller items, things like sheets for the bed, decorations for the walls, and plenty of things we'd need for the kitchen. Chloe had a ball, her arms wrapped around mine as we strolled around a couple of department stores. Though there was a clear age gap, more than one person or couple smiling at us. Whenever I glanced at my daughter, I understood their smiles.

It was obvious my daughter was in love with me.

No doubt Sarah noticed the fact I'd emptied everything from our bedroom. I had one suitcase in Chloe's bedroom ready to go. Her bedroom now looked very bare, having spent nearly three days clearing it out. The main furniture would be staying as we'd bought two new beds for the apartment with the additional furniture we needed.

Part of me wanted to make love with her for our last night in what had once been the family home. But I wanted to wait a little while longer, make sure it was the right thing for us to do. Chloe was adamant we would be together forever, but she was also nineteen. After dinner out again, we enjoyed a couple of drinks at a nearby pub, staying out as late as possible.

To our surprise, Sarah was still up when we arrived home, Chloe giggling as she cuddled into my side. Noticing Sarah was sat on the couch wating for us, my daughter kissed my cheek and whispered she'd wait for me in our bedroom. I smiled when she called it that, as she was calling our new bedroom at the apartment that already.

"Can we talk, Mark?" Sarah asked.

"I'm not sure what else there is to talk about."

"Is there any way you can forgive me?"

"No."

"I'll fight the divorce if I have to. I know you still love me. I know you still love those boys. But I'm not giving up James either."

"This isn't the United States, Sarah. You can't threaten to destroy me in a divorce. It doesn't work like that here. What will be agreed is that you'll keep this house until the youngest is eighteen. Then we'll be selling it and we'll split the proceeds. Anything else will be settled during the initial proceedings when we come to a Binding Financial Agreement."

"I'll fight this, Mark. I'm not giving up on us."

"There is no us, Sarah. I don't there's ever been an us. I think you've lied to my face nearly the entire time we've been together, nothing but a stooge to cover the relationship you have with James. I don't believe you've stopped fucking him the entire time we've been married."

"I did. I promise you."

"If you did, it wasn't because of me. It was probably because of Julie." I sighed, shaking my head in her direction. "It's over, Sarah. And I promise that, if you fight me on the divorce, I'll make sure everyone knows about the little incest babies. Chloe told me she's got DNA from James and is ready to use it to prove he's the father. I'm willing to let that pass if you agree that I'm taken off the birth certificate and give up my parental rights. Let James adopt them."

"What? But you can't do that!"

I grinned at her. "Think I don't have threats of my own, Sarah? I'll tell the entire country you're a brother fucking whore, you had two babies with him, and used gullible old me as the idiot who thought they were his." She started to cry as I was really letting loose the last bits of hate and anger I was feeling. "Fight me on any of this, and I'll fuck your life up something fierce, Sarah. I was willing to play nice with you as I just want to be gone, but I won't tolerate your threats. Agree to the divorce when it's done. And I won't be paying child support for two kids that aren't mine. You'll agree that with your lawyer, or I'll make sure the truth is public record. I'll tell your family, your friends, everyone will know what you've done. I'll be laughed at for being such an oblivious fool, but I'll make sure I ruin you in return."

"Do you really hate me so much?" she cried.

"The only thing that's keeping me going is that young woman currently waiting in the bedroom. If it wasn't for her, Sarah, I have no idea what I would have done otherwise. I wonder if you're even sorry for all this."

"I am sorry, Mark. But I wish you'd also understand. He's my brother."

"I have a sister, but I haven't spent the past fifteen years fucking her. What's your point?"

I guess it was a little hypocritical considering what I was on the verge of doing with my daughter, though considering how my marriage was already over, and had been for a long time by now, I didn't feel guilty about the fact I would soon be sleeping with someone else. The fact it was my daughter? I was pretty much over that hump in my mind.

"Have you never even thought..."

"I'm not going to discuss that, Sarah. The fact is you made vows in front of our friends and family and have since then spent most of the time shitting all over them. Speaks volumes about you as a person. You're a horrible human being, as far as I'm concerned. And I look forward to the day I receive the paperwork, letting me know this sham of a marriage is finally over."

With those final words, I walked towards the bedroom and joined Chloe for our final night in the house. As we snuggled in bed, both of us completely naked, she smiled as her fingers wrapped around my cock again. Kissing her softly, I cupped her breast and gently played with one of her nipples. She moaned softly into my mouth, feeling her spread her legs slightly.

"Touch me, Daddy," she whispered, "It's our last night here. Make me cum and I'll make you cum too."

Running my hand down her smooth body, she gasped when my fingers touched her for the first time. She was soaking wet, moaning again as I gently fondled her pussy, enjoying how soft and warm she was. "Fuck," I muttered, "I'm having some very naughty thoughts right now, sweetheart. And your soft fingers feel fantastic around my cock."

"You going to cum for me, Daddy?"

"Let me make you cum first, sweetie."

Rolling onto her back, I sat between her legs before leaning forward to kiss her, sliding two fingers as deep inside her pussy as far as possible. "Daddy!" she whimpered, feeling her hips move down onto my hand, "Finger me, Daddy, Make me cum!"

I finger-fucked her slowly, adjusting my hand so I could fondle her little clit at the same time. She was soon gyrating like mad as I thrust my fingers, and once I found her special spot, I needed to kiss her to stifle her moans before I felt her orgasm, the walls of her pussy clenching my fingers tightly. Her other hand was on the back of my neck, breaking the kiss as her orgasm passed.

"Don't stop, Daddy," she cried softly, "Please don't stop."

"Whatever you want, sweetheart."

I learned my daughter can cum over and over again. It was beautiful and erotic to watch, but she eventually had to stop me as I think I wore her out. Watching her breath rise and fall, I leaned down to kiss her again before kissing down towards her breasts, kissing down past there over her tummy before I ended just before her pussy.

"Daddy, that's naughty. Are you going to eat your little girls hot and tight little pussy?"

"When we get to our own apartment. Not the first night, but I will christen our new bed, our own room, and our own apartment by getting my mouth between your legs."

"Need to cum, Daddy?"

After lubing up my cock, I straddled her chest as she used both hands to stroke me off. I was so turned on, I barely lasted a few minutes before I needed to cum. To my surprise, she sat up enough and took the first spurt straight into her mouth. Closing her mouth and smiling up at me, the next couple of spurts fired into her face, giggling away as I pulled back, leaving the rest on her tits.

"Wow, you taste nice, Daddy. I think I'll suck your dick and swallow it all next time."

"Let me get a warm cloth to wipe you down, sweetie."

Wiping her clean, she couldn't stop smiling at me, turning off the light once we were done, spooning back against me as my cock remained half-hard. She giggled as I poked her, though thankfully, her appetite for me was sated for now, and we fell asleep rather quickly.

Waking with the alarm early the next morning, all we needed to do was shower, dress and that was it, our suitcases were packed and ready to go. Heading to the living room, neither of us was interested in one look around. Part of me was sad to leave the physical residence behind, having spent so long looking after it, turning into a place I genuinely loved living in. And for so long, as blind as I was, I'd found it a comfort to return home to.

"Let's go home, Daddy."

Taking all the house keys from my keyring, I placed those on the coffee table. I would keep my wedding ring and eventually just pawn it. Thinking about her wedding rings, I had Chloe take our things out to my car as I snuck back to the bedroom. Sarah was fast asleep. Checking her left hand, I wasn't surprised to see she wasn't even wearing hers. Not on the bedside table, it didn't take me long to find them near her jewellery box.

Pocketing those, I checked Chloe's bedroom one last time before I walked out the front door and didn't look back. Stopping for Macca's to get some breakfast, we decided to eat it at our new apartment. I took our suitcases upstairs as she carried our food.

"We should eat on the balcony, Daddy," she suggested.

Bloody good idea, so after dumping our suitcase, we sat on our new furniture on the balcony, enjoying the morning autumn sunshine. As soon as we were finished, Chloe stood up and circled the small table to sit on my lap, resting her head against my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her.

1...34567...10