Teacher gets Taught Ch. 06

Story Info
Teacher gets what's cumming to her.
3.1k words
4.57
19.4k
33

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the final bell rang for the end of the day I sighed deeply. I went to collapse in my chair, being so exhausted, but the moment my butt hit the chair it jolted the large butt plug in my ass and I quickly stood back up. I sighed again, rubbing my ass.

Anxiously waiting for the traffic to subside in the hallways I paced my room. I never even thought about not wearing heels today. I just kind of grabbed them out of habit because they went with the dress and they made me seem almost 5 feet tall. Normally I am able to take several breaks and sit down for some time but that proved difficult with such a large butt plug in my ass off and on for the last 24 hours. The only relief my feet got was when i introduced myself to Jared's friends on a group chat, dedicated to how much they all wished to fuck me.

To be clear, I introduced myself by dropping to my knees before them and quickly sucking them all, but not to completion, just alittle tease. It was fun to watch them squirm and it kept me wet for most of the day.

After recently pegging my crossdressing sissy husband I really lost a lot of resignation about having an affair with Jared and subsequently his friends. There were 6 black students, including Jared, from that group chat that were in his same grade, all 18. One guy in the chat was a year ahead so he already graduated but the last person on the chat was a mystery and, honestly, rather rude.

"Oh look, another dumb white bitch with an interracial fantasy, imagine that." they said after I posted some spicy pictures on the chat.

I requested everyone meet me after class but this mysterious number never revealed themselves. So now everyone I passed in the hallway was a person of interest. The only thing I could assume was that they were also black.

Seeing that the hallway was mostly empty now I gathered my things and made my way to the gym, being the spot that, apparently, I was to meet Jared in for now on. When I did get down there I saw Jared playing basketball without his shirt on. I waited by the side line where I set my bag down. As I watched Jared dominate on the court I recognized the other 5 players for this mini game. They were all the guys from the chat. All the guys that I got an up close and personal look and feel of their big black cocks.

My presence was an obvious distraction for everyone except jared. Upon the winning score they all stopped and turned to face me. They were sweating and panting in their athlete outfits. I could easily see that some of them were bulging even a little at just the sight of me.

"Care to shoot your shot Jennifer?" Jared said, holding out the ball.

I pursed my lips at the ruse but I walked towards the pack of hungry predators and took the ball from him. Jared let me in front of the basketball hoop and stood behind me while the others crowded close in around us.

"How do I hold this again?" I asked in as innocent a voice as I could muster.

Jared promptly took up my arms and guided my hands on the ball. Then he slid his hands on my stomach up my chest and pulled open my dress, popping the top couple buttons.

"Heard you were teasing my boys here, jennifer. Now that's just not nice. I think you owe them an apology." Jared said loud enough from them all to hear.

I gasped when he exposed my breasts and I continued to pant as I looked to all the hungry eyes on my busty chest. Dropping the ball in a loud bang I let Jared hold my arms behind my back.

"Wait, someone could walk in..." I started.

Jared motioned to one of the guys and he ran off, presumably to secure the entrance and exits but because he did not return until Jared guided me down to my knees as the rest of them closed the circle around me. They all pulled out their massively hard dark cocks and started slapping my petite face with them. This was absolutely overwhelming, to have so many young hard big black cocks in my face. Jared let go of my arms and I took up my duty.

I took one cock into my mouth and reached out with both hands to whichever cocks were closer to them.

"Fuck this is unreal." I heard someone say,

"I always knew she was a good cocksucker."

"Hungry for that black dick."

I ran around the circle sucking from cock to cock to cock. I felt saliva dripping from my chin and down my chest. I choked myself several times being too eager and sucking a bit too deeply. From their responses I could tell they approved. A couple times one of them would grab my head and fuck my face for several pumps before handing me off to another.

When the phones started coming out I made sure to pose myself with various expressions. I would hold whosoever cock I had up to my face to show how it covered the whole length. I would stick my tongue out and pose with a cock head on my tongue. The innocent look went over well as well as the "I'm so overwhelmed" scared look.

Once everyone got satisfactory pictures I got to work. It was time to make some cocks explode.

"I want you all to cum all over my married MILF white face." I said between sucking cocks. "I'm a dirty black cocksucker. Cum for me! Please give me your cum!"

When the first cock exploded in a torrent of thick jets I yelped and giggled. I let my hands go free and closed my eyes. I felt jets of cum plastering my face. Letting my hands fall to my lap I started rubbing my pussy. Feeling fresh sticky cum glue my eyes shut I stuck out my tongue. I swallow whatever stray ropes of cum shot into my mouth.

Everytime I thought it was over I was surprised by another blast of cum on my face and I giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Wow! You guys are glazing me like a donut. Imagine what my husband would say if he could see me now." I giggled.

"All in due time luv." Jared said from a distance.

When I was sure the last one finished dumping on my face I figured the guys hung around to get some more pictures now that I was probably glazed. I made sure to put on a good show. I blew a kiss, I licked my lips, I scooped globs of sticky cum into my mouth. Clearing my eyes so I could open them I saw the guys laughing amongst themselves as Jared escorted them out.

When Jared got back to me he picked me up and carried me off to the locker room. When he put me down I was on my back on a hard wood bench. Before I could find Jared I felt his mouth on my bare breasts. He was squeezing and sucking my breasts aggressively. He was worshiping them.

Breathlessly I said, "they didn't even say goodbye. I feel so used." I said playfully.

"Imagine how you'll feel when I'm done with you." Jared said between switching breasts.

When he started kissing down my body I gasped as he raised my legs to his shoulders and nuzzled his face on my wet hot pussy. When he started licking me my head started to spin. Even more so when he lifted me up so he could pull the butt plug out of my sore ass. When it was out I felt my butthole pulsing trying to close.

Jared, still holding my ass in the air, asked, "you think you're ready?"

I shook my head but I was smiling nervously as I bit my lip. I gasped as he flipped me over so I was sprawled out with my ass out in the air. I felt Jared's heavy cock resting on my butt crack.

When Jared let me down I felt him kissing up my spine.

"You wanna make this interesting?" Jared whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck tenderly.

"Fucking your teacher up the ass isn't interesting enough for you?" I giggled as I ground my hips into him.

"I'm just saying, I'm about to break your cherry. How about we have some fun with it." Jared cooed.

"What did you have in mind?" I said, raising my head up to look back at him.

Jared grabbed his phone, which wasn't that new, and he set it up on the bench in front of me. As he pulled back he whispered in my ear.

"Pretend like you don't want it." Jared said, biting my ear.

He then leaned back and spanked my ass hard causing me to yelp.

"Now Mrs. Dover, are you ready for your punishment?"

I bit a smile back as I looked at the camera before twisting to look back at Jared, fake worry on my face.

"Jared, don't! Not my ass! Please I don't even let my husband fuck me there!" I pleaded, putting my hand on his chest.

Jared wrenched my hands behind my back. It didn't hurt but it was a stretch. As a result it flipped me flat on the bench so that I looked into my face on the camera.

"Shut the fuck up bitch," Jared growled, spanking my ass hard. "This is what you get for being a dirty fucking slut."

"No no no please not my ass!" I pleaded as I felt cold liquid being applied to my ass.

What I didn't have to fake was my reaction as his cock pressed into my ass. My eyes bulged and my jaw dropped as I held my breath. Once the head of his cock broke the seal into my ass I caught my breath. After that I held my head down as Jared pushed deeper into me. I felt every inch sliding into my ass. It felt like my insides were being moved as Jared's massive cock shoved into me.

Jared pulled my hair back so that my face showed in the camera.

"How's it feel slut? You're a black cock anal whore now." Jared said as she slowly pushed his whole cock deep into my ass.

"Please I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fail you. I'll pass you. You don't have to do this. I'm married." I said as Jared held there for me to get accustomed to his cock in my ass.

"Tell me you don't deserve this." Jared said as he jolted hard into me causing me to moan.

"I don't deserve this." I said we both knowing I meant the opposite. "Please don't fuck me. Don't fuck me hard."

Jared slowly pulled out of me then back into me then back in. I felt every inch sliding in and out of me. He slowly picked up the pace with every thrust.

"Yes oh God yes." I said forgetting my lines and getting lost in the pleasure.

"I'm going to show this video to the boys later. Tell them what's happening to you." Jared said quietly

I looked into the camera and tried to speak clearly.

"I'm getting fucked. Ugh. I'm getting fucked up the ass." I moaned. "I'm a black cock slut and I love getting fucked up the ass." I moaned as Jared pulled my hair back and really began slamming into my ass. "Oh fuck!"

It didn't take long for my eyes to roll back and I went limp as I orgasmed hard. Jared didn't stop and I felt my body jolting and tingles rush my body. Then I felt Jared tensing and heard him grunting. Then a rush of pressure and warmth filled my insides. Jared collapsed on top of me panting heavily. I was coming down from an intense orgasm that my whole body was trembling. It felt like eternity as we just laid there. My asshole was spasming around Jared's still hard cock. When he slowly pulled out of me I felt a gush of warm liquid flood out of me.

I exhaled on the bench letting my limbs go slack. I heard Jared moving around but I didn't bother looking around. After some time though I did feel him kneel down next to me and rub his hand on my back. His warm hand sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Do you want me to wash you?" Jared asked softly.

I melted right there. The man just ruined my asshole and let his friends cum all over me and made me feel things I've never felt before and now he wanted to help clean me up afterwards. I couldn't even speak, I just nodded my head solemnly.

I felt his strong hands scoop me up off the bench and carry me over to the shower area. He gently put me down on my bare feet. When my heels came off I do not know because I do not remember that at all.

The warm water hit my back and I pressed deeper into jareds firm body. I felt him rubbing soap all over my naked skin. He even lathered soap into my hair. His long fingers snaked into my thick dark hair. It felt so sensual, like time was slowing down. He turned me around so that he could run a soapy hand in my crack. I clenched and I gushed more of his cum into his hand. He rinsed and kept cleaning me until it was all gone. I thought we were done but he kept running soap over my body. He extra soaped my breasts, making sure to thoroughly massage them. I arched my back into him and rested my head on his chest.

As I squirmed against him I felt his dick, which was drooping against me, begin to pulse and grow. I lowered my hand to his cock and felt it bounce at my touch. I spun around to see it bobbing in the air as it grew harder and harder.

"OH my god! How can you get hard already?!" I gasped not letting go of his thick dark cock.

"I could go all day with you jennifer." Jared said, pulling me into him for a kiss.

Everything inside of me was yelling at me that I needed to get home. I needed to get home. I didn't stop stroking his cock.

Jared, abruptly, picked me up into his arms. The shower was still steaming up the locker room. My giggles echoed off the walls. I wrapped my legs around his trunk and I felt him lowering me down until I felt the head of his cock pushing into my pussy. I moaned as I felt him enter me. He was so much bigger than my husband and so much better, in every way. Locking my lips with his jared bounced me up and down on his cock.

"Yes, Jared, just like that. Keep fucking me." I whispered into his ear.

"Louder." Jared said as he curled me up and down like a barbell.

"Fuck me jared.'' I said alittle louder.

"Louder!" Jared yelled at me as he picked up the pace and I added my effort to the exercise.

I hesitated because I was aware enough to know that while school was over and it had been a considerable amount of time, it was not empty.

Jared, seeing my hesitation, put me down and I felt disappointed. He dragged me back to the bench and bent me over it hard. He then spanked my ass, on each side, several times, really hard. I couldn't keep back the tears, it hurt but not in a bad way.

When he yanked my head back I felt his breath on my neck as he spoke.

"I don't like repeating myself Mrs. Dover. I told you id make you scream."

Jared re entered my pussy forcefully. He quickly started pounding my pussy. I was moaning loudly but I didn't have to force it. It just felt so amazing how good his cock felt inside of me. Then he spanked my ass again. I knew what he wanted.

"Fuck me jared!" i screamed loudly, "fuck my pussy! I love your big black cock in my pussy!"

Someone was going to hear me. I was sure of it. Someone was going to walk into the locker room and see what Jared was doing to me.

I heard Jared grunting and growling like he was fixing to cum soon when an idea popped in my head.

"Wait wait, dont cum in me." I said reaching back to put a hand on my chest.

Jared didn't stop.

"Wait, oh fuck, do...do you have a bottle?" I managed to ask.

Jared froze looking at me confused. I was too busy catching my breath to elaborate. When I saw the recognition form on his face as he grinned deviously.

He quickly pulled out of me and went to his bag. With a bottle in hand he walked back to me. I had swung down to my knees and was mesmerized but his big swing club between his legs. He handed me the bottle and I looked up at him grinning conspiratorially.

Straightening up, I grasped his cock and sucked it into my mouth. I quickly bobbed my head and stroked his cock with one hand. I didn't realize how sore my mouth was. I guess sucking 5 guys off is a really good exercise for your jaw muscles.

I was working as hard as I could to make jarred cum but I was getting tired. Jared took charge and grabbed my head and because fucking my throat hard. I was gagging and spitting so much I was going to need another shower. When he pulled out and started jerking himself I was too hazing to remember the plan until I heard him grunting and I raised the bottle quickly.

Even though Jared literally just came inside my ass, the sheer amount he unloaded into this bottle was incredible. There was more than enough to drown someone with. After putting the lid on the bottle I looked up to Jared who was smiling down at me and I gave his cock a gentle kiss, smearing his cum on my lips.