Take Over - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked around Walt, and when his hands landed on Walt's shoulders, the older man nearly jumped out of his skin.

"But I suppose I should've expected it when she had a few lines of the white stuff." The man said.

No, Amy doesn't do any drugs! In all our years together, she hasn't ever done any!

"I tell you what Walt, if you two make it out of this alive," The man continued, "you'll have to give your wife a few lines of the good stuff before fucking her. Trust me on that."

Walt couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Is this man forcing Amy to do drugs? Is that why she's acting so strange?

Walt was torn between thinking his wife was in on this and feeling guilty in case she was innocent.

"She's just putting on a few outfits for me. There's no point not making use of that body," The man said, "which gives us a little time together right now."

"Hmm?" Walt groaned.

"As long as your wife behaves then you'll be fine. I'll keep you fed, and we'll even work out a bathroom situation," The man said. "As you know, I'm not here for money. I'm simply here to fuck your wife."

Walt's breathing grew heavier. It was a double-edged sword. On one hand, he wanted his wife to deny him her body, to not have sex with him. On the other, he didn't want to get hurt.

"One thing is still confusing me," the man said as he continued walking around Walt. His looming presence kept Walt in fear. "When I first saw your wife at that bar, that fella that was talking to her, he called you, right? Telling you that she was loyal?"

Oh no, Walt panicked, working out that this man only found Amy because Walt had sent her to that bar.

"I mean, if I had to guess," He said, "you sent that man to test if she would cheat on you. I get it, a hot young wife like her, you're probably worried she's out fucking other guys."

"Mmm." Walt moaned in a panic.

Shit! This is all my fault! He would never have seen Amy if I didn't send her to that bar!

"It must've been fate that I was there that night, just in time to see her," The man said, finally crouching down to make eye contact with Walt, "so really, I should be thanking you."

No! What have I done?

He stayed for a little while, mocking Walt constantly about his wife.

"Anyway, back to your wife." The man replied with a laugh and walked out, leaving Walt alone in the dark again.

VI

Alex sat on the Taylor's large sofa with a cigarette in one hand and a scotch in the other. He wore boxers and Walt's robe still as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head when Amy come into view.

"Fucking hell!" He shouted.

She wore 5-inch black heels, black thigh high stockings, a black thong that barely covered anything, and a black push up bra that made her great tits look ever better.

He could tell by the way she was grinding her teeth and the movement in her eyes that she was pretty fucked, but he didn't really care.

"I have to say, slut," Alex laughed and sat back, "I love you naked, but dressed like a whore is just as good."

"Please stop calling me those names." Amy whispered out.

"Why? Turning you on again?" Alex bellowed out.

Amy's stare turned to the ground, and her cheeks went a bit red. She fucking loves it, the whore!

"Give me a spin." Alex told her.

Amy did just that, quickly spinning around, so he got a quick view of her toned, tight ass.

"Wait, put some music on." Alex told her.

In a huff, Amy walked over to a speaker and put on the radio, and then Alex held out his full glass of scotch.

"Down this." He told her.

She rolled her eyes, and he could see she wanted to argue back, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she brought the glass to her lips and started drinking, heaving a couple of times as she downed it.

Alex thought, by now she must be pretty fucked up.

She wiped the bits that trickled down her lips away and handed the glass back with a bit of a stumble.

"Now, come over here and give me a dance." He told her.

As Amy walked over, Alex's cock grew in his boxers.

She stood a foot away and started to sway her hips. She definitely knew how to show off her hot little body.

Swaying side to side, her arms went into the air, and her tits pushed up even further. Then she slowly spun around, swaying her hips.

Alex couldn't help himself, and he slapped his palm hard against her ass as she moved.

"Ow!" She shouted and jumped back.

"Did I say stop? Whore!" Alex shouted back.

She sighed again but continued to dance. Alex still felt the effect of all the drugs he had taken, none of them doing anything but enhancing his libido.

He leant forward and gripped his hands onto her hips.

She jumped a little, probably in fear and looked down at him.

With one hand, Alex pulled her thong to one side, and she shook as he exposed her pussy, remnants of his cum still leaking from it.

Even as his fingers moved closer to her hole, Amy didn't move. Her legs remained spread, her high heels just making her thighs look even more toned.

When Alex's fingertips touched her pussy, he knew it wasn't just what was left of his cum. This slut was wet again. He pushed a finger, knuckle deep inside and watched as the housewife bit her lip to stop from moaning.

He didn't say anything, but he just kept eye contact with her as his finger slowly pumped in and out of her drenched cunt.

Every few pumps, her little cunt clenched around his finger.

"Please... stop." Amy whispered.

With that, Alex gripped her and easily manoeuvred Amy's thin body so she was bent over his lap. In an instant his finger was back inside of her cunt and his other hand caressed her ass.

"How many men have you fucked?" He asked her.

"What! I'm not telling you that!" She shouted and tried to move, but he easily kept her still.

SPANK!

Alex's hand crashed down on her bare ass cheek, and he watched it jiggle slightly.

"Don't make me ask again." He threatened.

"Fuck you!" Amy spat out.

Oh, you're gonna get it.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Alex's hand constantly slapped down on her ass over and over again as hard as he could.

"Oooh stooopp!" Amy whined out.

Her ass was glowing red, and the heat poured off her cheeks.

"Are you gonna answer?" He asked but before she could reply...

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Fuuuck!" Amy cried, "16!" She shouted.

"16?" Alex laughed, "You really are a whore!"

SPANK! SPANK!

Alex was slapping her ass as hard as he could. He didn't even intend to, but the drugs brought out this animal side of him.

But as he spanked her, his fingers started to push in and out of her cunt that got even wetter than before.

This fucking slag must like being spanked!

"How often do you and the old man fuck?" Alex asked, pushing his finger in and out of her.

"Why?" Amy whimpered.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Fuuuck!" She cried out, "I don't know! Once a month!"

"Ha!" Alex burst into laughter, "A tight cunt like this needs fucked multiple times a day!"

He pushed a second finger inside and started to finger fuck her drenched cunt.

"Ooooh fuuuckk stop!" Amy moaned.

Alex stared at her tight, smooth asshole. What he would do to just shove it in that hole right now, but he wanted to save that.

Instead, he kept fingering her harder and harder. She was so fucking wet that it started to soak his entire hand.

"Fuck... fuck... stop... please stop!" She moaned, unable to hide her pleasure.

Suddenly, Alex pulled his fingers out and threw her onto the ground. He grabbed the bottle of scotch with his right hand and grabbed Amy's blonde hair with his left. Gripping onto her, he tilted her head up.

"Open your mouth bitch." He ordered.

Alex yanked her hair, and she opened her mouth to let out a whelp of pain, which gave Alex his opportunity.

He started to pour the scotch directly to her mouth. Honestly, Alex was pretty fucked from the drinking and drugs himself, so he didn't have the best aim. He started to cover the young woman's face in the drink, with a fair bit going in her mouth, but the rest splashing all over her.

"Urg! Stop! Fuck!" Amy grunted as she gulped the drink down.

When he pulled the drink back, she was completely soaked, and her hair looked like a wet mess.

Alex let go of her hair and gripped her face in his hand, and she could barely open her eyes as scotch dripped down her face and body.

SLAP!

Alex stuck her face making a wet, slapping sound.

Amy's eyes shot open at that, surprised by the powerful strike across her face.

"You're my whore now, got that?" He asked.

"Never!" She spat out.

SLAP!

He struck her again but harder.

"You'll fucking learn." He grunted.

Alex stood up, and Amy took the opportunity to try and wipe away the drink from her eyes, but as she was distracted, Alex took out his now fully hard cock and shoved it entirely down her throat.

"Glllgg!!" Amy gagged at the unexpected assault.

"Take it, you fucking slag!" Alex shouted.

He gripped her hair again and started to face fuck the married slut. His entire cock pushed down her throat so his balls slapped against her chin over and over again.

"Gllg...gllg..gllg...glllg..gllg!" Amy gagged over and over from the giant cock fucking her throat.

Spit flew out of her mouth, mixing with the drink over her face. Her hands reached up to stop him, but Alex just slapped them away.

He carried on like that for a minute or two before pulling out, which was met by a loud gasp from Amy and a pile of spit falling from her mouth.

Alex gripped her and threw her over the sofa, so her ass was stuck out. He then grabbed his cock and lined it up with her drenched cunt.

"Beg me to fuck you." Alex ordered.

"No!" Amy shouted back.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Alex hit her ass again as hard as he could.

"Beg me now!" He shouted.

"Fuck you!" Amy called out.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Alex unleashed a painful amount of strikes to her ass over and over until she was red and raw.

"Fuuuck okaaayy!" Amy cried out.

"Say it!" Alex ordered and spanked her again.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!" She shouted.

"That's all you had to say." Alex laughed.

He gripped onto her thin hips and with one thrust, he shoved his entire cock into her cunt.

"Hooollly fuuuucckk!!" Amy called out and arched her back up.

"Take it, you fucking whore!" Alex calls out and spanked her again.

VII

"Fuuuck!" Amy screamed out as her insides got rearranged by the giant cock hammering inside her.

Her entire body, face, and hair felt drenched with scotch as Alex battered into her time and time again.

Amy's head didn't feel right, whether due to the mix of the drugs or alcohol she didn't know, but she felt herself letting go.

Her arse stung and burned from being struck so hard, but her voice annoyingly gave away her fondness for being spanked.

Even with her pussy drenched, this giant cock still felt like it was splitting her in two as the young criminal fucked her against the sofa.

"Fuck I love your cunt!" Alex grunted from behind and spanked her again.

Amy hated it, but her pussy twitched and clenched around his massive dick.

"Stop... please... stop..." Amy moaned, hating herself for feeling some sick pleasure in all this.

Her big, sticky tits kept bouncing up and down, and she gripped on to the sofa for dear life as every inch of this man's thick meat hammered in and out of her pussy.

He was so much bigger than any dick that had ever been inside of her. Amy hated to admit it, but he was. Her pussy lips were stretched wide open as they gripped onto his shaft.

Stop thinking this! It's the drugs and the alcohol!

But as he fucked her, his hands reached around and grabbed her big tits, holding her sensitive nipples.

"Fuuuuckk!" Amy moaned accidentally, not able to hold it in.

"Not such a loyal wife, now are you?" Alex laughed as he kept fucking her. "Poor Walt, all tied up as you moan on my cock!"

"Fuck... stop... oh fuuckk!" Amy grunted.

He slowed down his fucking, and she felt him moving slightly behind her. Then she heard a loud snort.

Before she knew it, his hand gripped onto her hair and yanked her head back, and then his other hand came into sight with a pile of white powder on his palm.

"Do it!" He ordered.

"No!" Amy argued back, fearful of how she reacted when he made her do it earlier.

But Alex didn't seem to care, he shoved her nose into his palm and Amy felt the powder press against her.

"Do it now!" He shouted.

Fuck, I have no choice!

Amy inhaled through her nose and felt her insides burn as this white powder went straight into her system. It was a lot, especially since Amy had never done drugs before that day.

Her nostrils were completely filled with the powder as she kept inhaling it down.

When he let go of her head and the last of the drugs went into her system, Amy's eyes widened more than ever.

Amy's body tingled, and her senses got dialled to eleven. Somehow, the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy intensified in a massive way.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck! So deep!" Amy moaned, no longer in control of what was coming out of her mouth.

The only word to describe how she felt was buzzing, like everything was going a mile a minute.

"Yeah, that's it, bitch!" Alex moaned from behind.

The feeling of being ripped in two started to fade as Amy got used to his girth, which didn't help control her moans.

SPANK!

"Urrggh fuuck!" Amy moaned out at being spanked again.

Her pussy twitched and gushed around his giant cock.

"It's like.. you're in... my stomach." Amy moaned as he battered into her.

Alex's hands urgently roamed around her body, every touch sending a shiver of pleasure through the housewife. She yearned to be touched all over, to have someone giving her what she needed. She just hated that it was this fucker.

She couldn't hold it in any longer.

"My clit...." Amy moaned, "please touch my clit."

"You want to cum again from my dick don't you?" Alex laughed.

"No! Yes! Fuck, please!" Amy begged.

Her hair got yanked back and Amy winced in pain. She immediately felt the presence of his face next to hers, his cock, balls deep inside of her.

"Tell me you want me to make you cum." He grunted into her ear.

"Please..." Amy moaned, taking a deep breath, "please make me cum again."

Amy justified herself in her head, he's raping me no matter what, at least I can get something out of it.

"But what about poor old Walt?" Alex laughed.

"Shut up!" Amy grunted, "Just shut up and fucking make me cum!"

She found herself getting even angrier at this man.

He breaks into our house, ties up my husband and forces his cock into me over and over! Fuck him!

Suddenly, Amy bounced herself back against his cock. Alex barely moved but she started to rock back and forth, fucking herself with this wonderful dick.

SPANK!

"That's it, cunt," Alex grunted, "fuck yourself with my cock, you cheating bitch."

Amy had to bite her lip to stop from moaning too loudly. She kept fucking herself back faster and faster. Her right hand reached down and pressed against her swollen, wet clit.

"Ooooh!" She moaned.

Doing the movements herself she felt every inch of this big cock inside her. Every vein and every ridge as she slid up and down on it.

Her pussy trembled as she furiously rubbed her clit with two fingers.

"That's it, cunt, enjoy this cock!" Alex roared out.

"Oh god... oh fuck, so deep! So big!" Amy moaned back.

She was rocking back and forth faster than ever, definitely faster than she had ever done with another man. Her face pressed against the back of the sofa every time she bounced forward, and it felt like she was moving a mile just to get to the head of his dick.

"Oh yeah, that's it hoe, just like that." Alex moaned.

His cock twitched inside of her, which in turn made Amy's entire body tremble.

Amy kept rubbing her clit faster and faster, and she was on the brink of orgasm, but something, maybe the drugs, blocked the last push.

"Come on," she panted, "so close.... So close."

Alex spanked her harder than ever and gripped onto her hips. This time, he was in charge of the pace.

Starting off with one deep, hard thrust, Amy felt like his cock was going through her entire body.

But that did it, the last bit of resistance her body held up cracked with his thrust, and Amy was overcome with a huge orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuucckk meeeeee!!" She screamed out.

"Are you cumming again, whore?" Alex roared.

"Yeeeeessss!!" She shouted.

Her fingers furiously rubbed her throbbing clit as her body shook all over. Alex kept a firm grip on her hips and fucked her harder and harder, destroying her tight cunt.

Alex's cock twitched and expanded inside of her, and Amy knew what was coming. She knew he was about to unload another gallon of cum deep into her unprotected pussy.

But as she went to argue, all that came out were moans, and then she felt the first strike inside of her.

"Nooooooo!!" She moaned out.

"Take my cum you fucking slut!" Alex shouted.

Shot after shot of his thick, heavy load fired deep inside of Amy, deeper than any cock before. He came so fucking much her insides were filled to the brim with cock and cum. She could already feel it leaking out of her, past his shaft.

"Oooh fuck!" Amy moaned again as her orgasm kept coursing through her body.

Alex didn't stop fucking her until his cock started to go soft.

With another spank on her ass, he pulled out, and Amy's legs gave way. Flopping onto the sofa, her poor, battered pussy started to leak.

Oh fuck... oh fuck... Amy said in her head as she tried to catch her breath. Her body wouldn't stop spasming beneath her.

It wasn't until she heard the click of a lighter that she came back to reality. Managing to turn herself around, she saw Alex smoking a cigarette a few feet away.

"Good job." He said with the cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

He threw a cigarette at Amy's feet. She didn't want it, but his look told her that she had to. Putting it into her mouth, Alex threw the lighter at her, and she lit it up.

She managed to hold in a cough as the smoke moved to her lungs. Amy had always hated smoking, but to be fair, it was having a seemingly good effect on the drugs. It made her feel better somehow.

Alex crashed down onto an armchair, and Amy picked herself up to sit on the sofa, but some of the cum leaked on her ass as she sat down.

If we make it out of this, this house is going to be ruined, she thought.

Even with everything that happened, Amy's head was running faster than normal. She didn't feel too scared or worried. She felt hatred towards this man, but that's it.

"Go for a shower." He grunted over to her.

To be fair, Amy felt sticky with cum, sweat and booze. She didn't say anything as she limped to the bathroom and gave herself a nice, long shower.

VIII

"Fuck!" Riley shouted.

He threw his rucksack against the wall and started to rummage in his drawers.

Five minutes later.

"Fuck!" He shouted again.

Delving between the sofa cushion, Riley was looking everywhere that he could.

"What the fuck! Where is it?!" He said out loud.

His girlfriend, Sherry, was passed out on one of the armchairs which he was happy about because he didn't need her moaning right now.

Riley grabbed his phone and started calling the only person he thought it could be.

Fuck, no answer!

"Alex," Riley said leaving a voice message, "I know you've taken that bag! It could only be you! Terry will kill you! And he'll kill me! Just give it back and hopefully we can forget about all this. Call me back quick!"