Swinging At Sea Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zane took the bottle and poured the remainder equally into our four glasses. He silently raised his glass and held it there a moment, before winking and taking another drink.

"To the giving and receiving or pleasure." He said softly, putting his glass down.

"And so the real question is," Calliope said, looking from me to Xander and then back to me, "what sort of pleasure do you need to give? And what sort do you need to get?"

"Before we go much further," Calliope said, "let's play a game. Let's answer some really personal questions about what we like sexually together. Is that okay with both of you?"

"It's okay with me." Xander said. He looked over at me. "How about you Blizzarde?"

"That's fine with me." I said. "I've always enjoyed oversharing about my sexual inclinations."

"We'll start simply enough," Calliope said, "what was your first trip to the swingers club like? What did you do? What did you see?"

"What we did mainly was dance." I said. "We picked outfits for each other to wear, and we went with the intention to watch."

"What did she pick for you to wear?" Calliope asked Xander.

"It was a tight pair of pants." Xander said. "Almost too tight. And once we were there she had me put my shirt in the locker with our cell phones and keys and she gave me a vest to wear. A vest with no buttons."

"To show off your gorgeous abs." smiled Calliope. "I can't blame her a bit. And of course the pants were to show off your cock."

"Absolutely." I said. "I wanted every woman there to see what he uses to fuck me with every chance he gets."

"And how about you Blizzarde?" asked Zane. "How did Xander dress you?"

"Like I stepped out of a wet dream." I said. "A hot pink tube top, blue plaid skirt, thigh high boots, and blue eye shadow."

"I wish I had been there to see that." Zane said. "What a vision of erotic lust you must have been."

"Every guy in the place thought so." Said Xander.

"So you mostly danced?" asked Calliope.

"Oh yes. I love to dance, and the music was great. The dancing alone would have been worth it even if that was all that we did." I said.

"So what else did the two of you get up to?" asked Zane.

"We went upstairs." Said Xander. "Later in the evening after we needed a rest."

"We just went to look around." I said. "The later it got the less clothing everyone was wearing while dancing, and it just sort of seemed like if we had come all that way we might as well see everything."

"And did you shed any clothing?" asked Zane.

I blushed and glanced at Xander.

"She rolled the tube top down under her tits." Said Xander. "So everyone could see them bouncing as she danced."

"Another sight I'm sorry I missed." Said Zane. "I recall you having fantastic breasts Blizzarde."

In a burst of lust and boldness I lifted my shirt and unclasped my bra, exposing my breasts to the warm evening air. I felt my nipples constrict out in the open air, as both Calliope and Zane stared at me lustfully.

"Exquisite." Zane said. "And you went upstairs that way? Showing off your magnificent body?"

"I did." I said. "But by that point in the evening every breast in the club was out, and most of the cocks. I hardly stood out."

"I'll bet that's not true." Said Calliope. "I imagine you would stand out anywhere. So if most of the cocks were out did you get to show off your husband's to the crowd?"

"Not till we got upstairs." I said with a grin.

"So what did you do upstairs?" asked Calliope.

"We went into a few of the private rooms." Said Xander. "People who wanted an audience would leave the doors open and we went into a few of those rooms and watched."

"See anything good?" asked Calliope with a wink.

"Lots of fucking. One lady taking two men at the same time." Said Xander.

"And the blowjob." I said. "Don't forget the blowjob."

"I'll never forget the blowjob." Said Xander. "Lucky bastard."

"There were three women having a contest to see who could make a guy cum. Each one got twenty seconds and then had to tag out." I said. "I'm not sure what was hotter. Watching the three of them or watching the guy."

"Did he take any more of your clothes off?" asked Zane. "Or did you just watch?"

"No more of my clothes came off." I said. "Although I did unzip Xander so his cock could get some air."

"Like I said the pants were awful tight." Xander told us. "Once I started getting hard they were brutal."

"I've never seen it hard." Calliope said with a grin. "But I've seen it around the pool and it was impressive enough limp. I'll bet you got some attention waving it around like that."

"He did have a hand-job offer while we sat there watching." I said with a laugh. "But he turned it down."

"We agreed that we were just going to watch that first time." Xander said. "Letting her stroke me would have gone against our agreement."

"You're a strong man of undeniable character." Said Zane. "How long after leaving the club were you able to hold out before begging for an orgasm?"

"He didn't have to beg." I said. "By the time we left I was as horny as he was. We played in the car the whole way home."

"We didn't make it home the first night we went." Said Zane. "Of course we'd gone with the intent to play, so we didn't hesitate to cross those lines once we made it upstairs."

"What did you do?" I asked, feeling my body physically respond to both the conversation and my imagination.

"Calliope gave me the most splendid blowjob." Said Zane. "Making it last a long time and building it up to the point where I was desperate for relief."

I glanced at Calliope and she made eye contact with me and licked her lips. I felt a pulse of pleasure shoot through my cunt.

"There was another lady there in the same room sucking her husband's cock while I sucked Zane." Calliope told us. "When Xander was close she came over and jerked him off all over my face."

"Of course Calliope returned the favor," said Zane, "by stroking her husband while he came all over his wife."

"Wow." Said Xander. "We sure missed the boat by not going with you."

"Xander enjoys giving facials." I said, wondering if I'd get a chance to stroke him while he came all over Calliope.

"Well that's good information to know." Said Calliope. "Let's keep getting to know each other."

She looked around and saw that we were still the only four up on this observation deck.

"What is something kinky that you enjoy?" she asked. "Something that just grabs your fantasies whenever you think of it?"

She looked all around our little group, and her eyes settled on Xander.

"Blizzarde is right," he said, "I love cumming all over a woman's face."

"I am a bit peculiar," said Calliope, "and my kinky desire is a bit of a turn off to some. I enjoy peeing in unusual places. And being watched while I do it."

"That's my kink." Declared Zane. "I love watching women pee."

All of them turned to look at me, and I hesitated just a moment before deciding to go ahead and share with them.

"I like watching a man cum." I said. "I enjoy seeing that physical pressure inside his cock release itself by spurting into the air. It always turns me on to watch that happen."

"Well aren't we a group of degenerates?" asked Calliope. "Let's share what each of our favorite sexual positions are."

She looked expectantly at me, and I smiled. Talking about sex has always been one of my favorite things. And Calliope knew that.

At that moment I wondered if Calliope had known at the time exactly how wet I'd often gotten during those morning chats we'd have over coffee, comparing our favorite sexual fantasies and memories with each other. Or if she'd guessed how badly I'd wanted to hold her in my arms while she masturbated herself, or how I longed for her to hold and kiss me while I made myself cum.

"Even though it's hard to choose just one, missionary is my answer." I said, staring back into her eyes. "I know it seems boring, but I love the sensation of being pinned down."

"And how about you Xander?" asked Calliope softly. "What position do you prefer to fuck in?"

"I love doggy style. I can set the speed and the feeling of being able to push into her pussy as deep as possible is such a rush." Xander said.

Calliope turned to her husband. "I suppose it's our turn to answer." She told him.

"I agree with Blizzarde's answer," said Zane, "although my reason is different. I like the feeling of control that comes with being spread out on top of my partner. The feeling of being able to pin her down."

I felt my heart thump as he made eye contact with me and winked. I remembered Calliope telling me that Zane could be a rough and demanding lover, arousing her by pulling her hair and using his physical strength to push her around the bed. At the moment the thought of him pinning me down and pumping me full of his cum made my cunt clench with desire.

I leaned back in the comfortable booth and shifted a bit, feeling arousal deep inside me. I'd soon be soaking wet, if I wasn't already.

"I like being on top as well," Calliope said, "the ability to set the pace that I need. The ability to make him cum or keep him from cumming."

"How about to have an orgasm?" Zane asked. "Does your favorite position change when it's time for you to surrender control to physical pleasure Xander?"

"My answer would stay the same." Said Xander. "I love to feel myself orgasm when I'm in as deep as I can get."

"My answer wouldn't change either I don't think," said Calliope, "my favorite way to fuck is also my favorite way to orgasm."

"I'm going to change my answer," said Zane, "this time to copy both Xander's answer and his reasoning. I love to let loose buried as deep into an inviting cunt as I can. Plus that position gives me something to hold on to."

I smiled happily. Finding these two perverts on board this ship was a happy delight. Not only were we picking up where we'd left off with them conversationally, but they seemed as willing as we were to do even more.

And there was no denying that talking about sex in their presence was having a physical effect on me. It had been far too long since Xander and I had played like this. The fact that we were in a semi-public place and that there were others here was an erotic bonus.

I stole a quick glance at Xander's crotch and saw a telltale bulge in his pants. He was obviously feeling the same way. When I looked up I found myself in direct eye contact with Calliope.

"I prefer a hands on check myself," she whispered, "because it lets me know exactly what's in store for me."

With that she reached over and ran her hand over the front of Zane's pants. She softly stroked her palm back and forth like she was petting a dog.

I couldn't help but stare as the stiff tube outlined by his khakis grew thicker as she touched it. She looked over at Xander and myself and smiled seductively.

"Now I'm extremely interested in your answer my dear Blizzarde," murmured Zane with an audible tremor in his voice.

"I'm not changing my answer. Whether I'm being fucked with a cock or a tongue," I said, "I like to be on my back with my legs spread so I can just let go and enjoy the sensations."

"You married well my friend." Said Zane, giving Xander a wink. "Blizzarde's answer was positively delicious."

Xander grinned back at him. "If my opinion counts for anything I'll happily say that all of Blizzarde is delicious. Her answers are merely the tip of the depraved iceberg."

Xander bent forward and pulled my shirt back up, giving him access to one of my breasts. He gently kissed it, his tongue flicking in and out over my stiff and sensitive nipple. Before I could react he was rolling it between his fingers.

I felt a blast of heat pour into my cunt and I closed my eyes for just a moment to savor it. When I opened them I saw both Zane and Calliope continuing to stare at us, and Xander pulled the other side of my shirt up and bent to suck at my other nipple, leaving the first one exposed to the night air and feeling stiff and electric.

"Of course, a visible check is often as useful as a hands-on inspection." Said Calliope softly. "Wouldn't you agree Blizzarde?"

I knew instantly what she was going to do and I beat her to it. I reached over and unzipped Xander's shorts, before thrusting my fingers in and guiding his stiff cock out into the open.

"Oh my." Calliope smiled at Xander. "You certainly appear ready to put that thing to work. And speaking of delicious it looks good enough to swallow whole!"

I glanced around and satisfied myself that no one could have possibly seen us even if there had been others around. But this upper deck was still completely deserted except for the four of us. I quickly reached behind myself and began working my arms clumsily through the loops of my bra to get it off without completely taking off my blouse.

I placed the bra on the seat between Xander and myself and squirmed closer to him, with both of my breasts jutting out into the air through my rolled up blouse. I put my hand back on his cock and smiled at our friends.

"Where were we?" I asked.

"Being drive to distraction by you two sexy perverts." Said Calliope. "But I am curious about something else. Xander, what is your favorite position to be in when your partner is having an orgasm?"

"Well I know it's not her favorite way to orgasm, but I absolutely love when Blizzarde reaches her climax while she's riding me." Xander said, smiling tenderly at me. "I love to watch her face while she cums, and I always enjoy seeing her breasts."

"Zane is enjoying them too," declared Calliope, "if this growing wet spot on the front of his pants is any indication."

"How about you Calliope?" I asked. "What is your favorite position to be in when your partner has his orgasm?"

"As you said earlier it's sometimes difficult to narrow down to one, but let me show you the one that's on my mind at the moment." She answered.

She slipped down out of the booth and onto her knees. Before any of us could react she was in front of Xander and she pulled my hand away and took his cock into her mouth in one fluid motion.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed, making eye contact with me and struggling to maintain control.

I looked over at Zane who was making no effort to hide the erection he had that was straining against the front of his pants. He smiled at me and reached over and slapped his wife's ass.

She pulled away and settled back into the booth, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Her eyes looked big and happy.

"I didn't know we were allowed to act out our answers." I said.

"There are no rules with us," said Zane softly, "you are allowed to do anything you like."

"Tell us Zane," asked Xander, "what is your favorite position to be in when she has an orgasm?"

"I like to be on top of her when she cums," said Zane, "pounding as hard as I can and feeling her clench around my cock and fuck back at me while her control slips away."

I swallowed hard and was suddenly consumed with the mental image of Zane fucking me towards an orgasm while his wife and my husband sat close by watching.

"That leaves you Blizzarde," said Calliope, sliding close to me and putting one arm around me and the other on my thigh. "What position do you prefer to be in to enjoy your partners orgasm to your utmost ability?"

"Well," I said, feeling bold "I love to feel him cum while he's fucking me from behind. I love to feel him coat my insides as deep as he can push himself in. But I think I'd change my answer if I ever got the chance to fuck another woman."

"Oh yeah?" whispered Calliope, leaning over and brushing her lips against my ear. "How exactly would you like to enjoy another woman's orgasm?"

"Well," I said, feeling my heart pound in my chest, "I guess it depends on our exact circumstances."

"Such as?" Calliope whispered, her tongue flicking against my neck.

"If we were alone I'd want her on her back so that I could be totally in charge of her pleasure." I said. "But if there was someone else with us I'd want her on top of me while someone fucks or tongues her from behind. That way I could enjoy her orgasm with her."

I felt her fingers begin to roll the same nipple Xander had teased with his fingers earlier. It was still rock hard and the sensation jolted through me like an electrical current, starting in my nipple and landing in my clitoris.

Her breath was hot against my ear. "I think that's the best answer yet." She said. "It certainly arouses my interest."

I put my hand on her thigh and drug my fingers up the soft flesh until they were under her skirt. Where I expected to find panties however my fingers encountered the smooth silken feeling of a completely hairless pussy.

My fingers probed along her soft lips for a moment and then I parted them, pushing a finger into her slippery heat.

"Not just your interest is aroused." I moaned, as her fingers continued to massage my breast.

"I'm picturing you under me so we can kiss while your husband fucks me." She said.

"And what about me?" asked Zane. "What am I supposed to be doing while she's under you and he's fucking you? Am I off somewhere reserving a table for dinner?"

"If you're there you should be next to the two of them, letting Blizzarde suck your cock." Said Xander. "She loves sucking cock more than any woman I've ever met."

"Now that's something I've wanted to experience for a very long time." Zane said softly. "Feeling Blizzarde's wet mouth on my cock."

I pushed my index finger against Calliope's clit and heard her gasp into my ear.

"Maybe we should all find someplace a bit more private." I moaned, feeling my control slip away.

I needed an orgasm and I needed one pretty soon. Xander's cock had been leaking precum and the slick fluid had been all over my fingers. Now I had my hand between Calliope's legs and the slippery heat coming from her cunt while she rolled my nipple in her fingers was almost more than I could bear. I reached out with my other hand and took hold of Xander's cock again. I was between them with my hands on both of their most sensitive parts, and I don't think I had ever been in a state of physical need this badly.

"One more question." Calliope said, speaking to all of us but remaining pressed up against me. "What is one thing that you've always wanted to try, but have never been able to?"

"That's easy," said Xander, and I felt his cock throb in my hand. "I've always wanted to have sex with two women at the same time."

"I believe you are awfully close to living out that fantasy my friend." Zane told him.

"Of course he is," said Calliope, "after all he came on this cruise to have sex, and why should he be denied something so easily granted?"

She reached around me and wrapped her hand around Xander's cock. He closed his eyes and shuddered as she started to slowly stroke him. I moved my fingers down to cup his balls.

"And what about you Blizzarde?" asked Zane. "What would you like to try that you haven't yet had the opportunity to?"

"Something I had the opportunity to do long ago and wasn't brave enough to take advantage of." I said.

I reached up and took Calliope's face in my hands, pulling her towards me and pressing my lips against hers. She moaned as I slid my tongue into her mouth, and I felt her open her mouth as she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, tilting her face with mine and pushing her tongue into my mouth as she her body trembled against mine.

"Before we go," she moaned, "one more quick demonstration."

She put one leg over my lap and straddled me, leaning in to kiss me again, even more passionately than before. I opened my mouth and felt her tongue dance against mine, moaning when I felt someone unzip my shorts and push a hand down against the front of my panties.