Supergirls and Stupid Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jill had worked the bar her uniform usually consisted of black hotpants with a white tank-tops and black high heels. The tank-top showed off her tattooed arms and shoulders and her tits. The hotpants showed a lot of leg encased in glossy flesh-toned pantyhose and Steve had a hard time keeping his eyes off her legs, tits and ass. Now she wore a business suit but it was cut to show off her best assets and Steve might have been distracted if not for Felicity's presence on stage.

Steve and Jill had developed a relationship based on playful banter, teasing and seductive one-liners over the years but they had managed to keep their relationship platonic mainly due to their love and respect for Felicity.

The girls on stage took a break and the sound and lighting guys headed to the bar for a burger and a coke while Panti Down, who's legal name was William Russell gave the drag queens some notes on their performances.

Steve loved Felicity. She beguiled him. Her beauty aside, she exuded confidence, vitality and intelligence but under it was a hint of vulnerability. She was the type of woman he thought who although she said that she loved him; there was a sense that she was unattainable... that she was too good for him. Steve couldn't believe it every morning when he woke up next to her. And then there was the consideration that she was almost certainly a murderer who had systematically assassinated the men who had gang-raped her in college.

Felicity saw Steve and she smiled which almost broke his heart. She was just so beautiful. Her features where hyper-feminised by the heavy drag makeup: full red lips, black eyeliner and big false eyelashes, her face painted perfectly. Her hair was platinum-blonde and shoulder-length, although underneath it was brunette with red highlights, her breasts were augmented and her waist cinched, to give her an hourglass figure. Her red satin, sequined and stoned gown was low cut and floor-length, split to the waist to display her long shapely legs encased in three pairs of pantyhose.

She wore a skin toned pair of pantyhose under a pair of glossy almost transparent tights with stoned fishnets worn over the top for visual effect under the stage lights. Her heels were so high that Steve had to help her down from the stage.

"You made it. I half expected you to renege," Felicity led Steve to her office, treading carefully in her ultra-high heels.

"Of course I made it. You're flying out tonight; this is my last chance to see you before you leave," Steve replied.

"Then the dog will be off his leash," Felicity grinned at Steve but his heart fell.

Felicity and Steve had an arrangement whereby they were allowed to fool around with other people while they were separated due to Felicity's travel schedule. At first Steve loved the idea of being able to fuck whoever he wanted while Felicity was away but after a while he didn't feel so good about it.

Steve closed the door behind them and Felicity went straight to her desk looking for her cigarettes.

"A quick smoke then I'll de-drag, take a shower and I'm all yours," Felicity smiled at him.

Being so close to this beautiful woman who was hyper-feminised and hyper-sexualised because of her drag was having an effect of Steve. He reached for Felicity and pulled her into his arms. She dropped her cigarette into the ashtray and let Steve hold her. He looked into her beautiful blue eyes and then pressed his lips to hers.

He could taste her thickly-applied lipstick and smell the heavy cosmetics she wore. Her perfume was heavy too, cloying but beguiling. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and Felicity felt him become erect against her body. She let him kiss her passionately, his hands squeezing her ass, caressing and stroking her buttocks. He fumbled with the clasp on her gown and Felicity eased him away from her and unclipped the dress and carefully allowed it to fall from her body and she caught it before it hit the floor and laid it on her desk. The gown was worth over a thousand dollars and she was not going to let Steve stomp on it.

Underneath she was wearing a nude illusion crystal and silver sequin accented dance body-stocking because the dress was designed to be a tearaway which would reveal her near naked body halfway through the act when the girls broke into a dance routine.

Steve pulled Felicity back against him, his hands stroking her breasts through the body-stocking and feeling her nipples harden. His hands travelled down her body and he cupped her buttocks and she sighed into his mouth. She tasted sweet except for the hint of tobacco. He had no chance of freeing Felicity's penis from her tuck under three pairs of pantyhose but he stroked her there anyway and felt her cock swell along her perineum.

"You know I hate to fuck in drag," Felicity broke the kiss and sighed.

"But you look so beautiful, so sexy," Steve whined.

Felicity grinned at him and put her hands in the waistbands of her panties and pantyhose and shucked them down her hips and tore away her gaff. Her cock sprang free and her scrotum filled as she lowered her testes. Steve reached for her but Felicity stepped out of his reach and spun around and bent over the desk offering him her ass.

"I don't want this if you don't," Steve said a little regretfully.

"Shut up and fuck me," Felicity said a little testily.

Her milky-white buttocks looked inviting. The tights gathered under her buttocks and the bodysuit rucked up the small of her back reminded him of all the times before when he fucked her in drag bent over this desk; Felicity stooped over, beautiful and elegant, offering herself to him.

"I love you Felicity," Steve whispered as he unzipped and freed his rampant penis..

"I know you do, now fuck me," Felicity reached behind her impatiently searching for his dick.

Steve snatched up the jar of Ponds Cold Cream that she used to remove her makeup. It wasn't the first time he had used her moisturiser as lubricant.

Steve smoothed a dollop of the goop onto his shaft and allowed Felicity to guide his throbbing manhood to her anus. When she nestled his glans into her puckered bud he took her hips in his hands and pushed himself slowly into her.

Felicity sighed and wriggled her buttocks appreciatively and Steve didn't feel so guilty about insisting on fucking her in drag. She pushed back against him as his big cock stretched her anus; the head pressing on her prostate causing her to dribble pre-ejaculate which Steve used to lubricate her penis as he reached around began to stroke her.

Felicity mewed and pressed her buttocks into Steve's groin and delighted in the feel of his swollen cock filling her asshole while he stroked her throbbing cock. She had been a little reticent and indignant at first but now that Steve was fucking her she just wanted satisfaction.

Felicity's anus was tight and clasped his swollen cock as he thrust it in and out of her, pressing his thighs against hers so he could feel the silkiness of her pantyhose on his flesh. He was close and he knew that Felicity was too, reaching around her body stroking her penis, feeling the heat and meatiness of it as it throbbed in his hand.

"Fuck me Steve!" Felicity screamed as she pushed back against him and ground her buttocks into Steve's groin.

Steve filled her anus with his creamy load just as Felicity's cock ejaculated her hot issue into his hand. Her whole body shuddered and he rode her to extremis, driving his cock as deep inside her as he could, squeezing her cock, milking her creamy seed as she writhed on the desk, gasping with lust and passion.

As their orgasms began to subside Steve's cock began to deflate while he kissed and nuzzled her neck. Felicity was stooped over the desk her breathing laboured. She reached out and took a handful of tissues from the jewelled dispenser on her desk and caught a strand of semen dribbling from the eye of her cock.

Steve's cock slipped out of her anus and she frantically dabbed at the fluids that were dribbling from her sphincter before they could stain her tights. She wiped between her legs and the tops of her thighs. She hadn't yet douched and she didn't want to look at the mess in the crumpled Kleenexes. Another reason she didn't like to fuck in drag.

"Hope you're satisfied. That should keep you happy for a day or two before you're out dogging," Felicity made no effort to conceal the resentment in her voice.

Steve knew that this wasn't just about him wanting to fuck her in drag. It was time for him to speak his mind.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're in love with Felicity Benson or Felicity Goodnite," Felicity said bitterly and a tear ran down her cheek.

Steve tried to pull her into his arms but she fought him. He finally managed to stop her struggling and he held her close like a rag doll in his embrace, her hands hanging limply at her side.

"I love you Felicity Benson. I love you with all my heart and I'm done with this arrangement. No more fucking other people... ever!" Steve held Felicity at arm's length and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I want to marry you. I want us to be together forever, with no one to ever to come between us," Steve said.

His eyes were filled with tears as he said the words he'd wanted to say for months. He fumbled in his jacket pocket and brought the little royal-blue box that held the diamond engagement ring. The box had been in the top drawer of his desk for weeks waiting for him to summon the courage to do what was right. He opened the box and took out the ring.

Felicity was crying; speechless. But she let Steve put the ring on her ring finger and then she kissed him like she had never kissed him before.

"Is that a yes?" Steve whispered when they broke the kiss.

"That's yes. Now help me de-drag and take me out so I can bore everybody I meet, telling them that I'm engaged," Felicity smiled.

Steve helped to unbuckle Felicity's high heels and ease out of her bodysuit. She pulled off her lashes and her wig and wriggled out of her panties and the three pairs of tights, kicking the tangled pantyhose across the room. She wiped away most her makeup with the Ponds Cold Cream and tissues.

"Ok I'm taking a shower and getting changed now," Felicity stood naked, her hair dishevelled and her face a ruin of mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick that the moisturiser had not yet removed.

To Steve she looked as beautiful as ever and he picked up her cigarettes intending to have a smoke while she showered.

"What do you think you're doing?" Felicity growled and Steve looked alarmed.

Felicity grabbed his tie and dragged him with her to the ensuite bathroom.

"And you're washing my back... and some other body parts," Felicity giggled.

"Yes Ma'am," Steve began to hurriedly undress.

*****

"We gotta get those bodies buried and look at getting' the fuck outta here," Harlan said, staring at the bullet-riddled bodies of Duane McAllister, Bob Livingstone and Benny Hopkiss piled together outside the back door of the farmhouse.

"I can't believe it was you who did this!" he said for the umpteenth time to Alina who just shrugged her shoulders.

"How you figure they knew where we was at?" Pete asked his older, smarter brother.

"I offered the Beasts of Burden the Supergirls job first but Duane and Bob turned me down. Don't have to be a Rhodes Scholar to figure out it was me that hit Supergirls. I told them that we would hide out on a farm until things cooled down. I guess they figured it was the Harrison place," Harlan shook his head.

"Think they told the cops?" was Pete's inevitable next question.

"No way! Bikers never talk to cops no matter what!" Harlan said through gritted teeth.

"You girls get cleaned up and fix your hair; Pete and I will take care of this mess," Harlan was figuring out his options.

"I'll get the Bobcat out of the equipment shed and bring it here. Pete, you park that crash truck in its place in the shed so it's out of the way," Harlan directed Pete towards the shed while Olena and Alina slunk off towards the house.

Harlan and Pete loaded the bodies into the skid steer loader and took them out to a dry creek bed where the soil was easy to dig. The dug a hole using the bucket on the Bobcat, dropped in the bikers bodies and filled in the hole. The whole operation took less than an hour and they didn't even have to touch the bodies.

Olena and Alina went up to bathroom and Olena chopped Alina's hair into a bob and took out the hair dye. The girls helped each other and in half an hour both women went from blonde and brunette to jet black.

"I like this hair; it suits me," Alina appraised herself in the mirror.

"I hate it! As soon as I get to Mexico I'm growing it out and letting my blonde grow back," Olena snipped.

Alina noted Olena had used I not we.

The girls showered and Olena grudgingly handed over the clothes she had bought for Alina who changed into clean panties, tan pantyhose, a denim miniskirt and red satin blouse. Olena had bought her some Nike training shoes but Alina put her heels back on. She wanted to look her best for the men to keep them interested. She fixed her makeup, put on perfume and went down to the kitchen, unpacked the groceries, and began cooking up chili.

Harlan and Pete came inside and took a shower. They put on clean jeans, the new plain white t-shirts and flannel shirts which they left unbuttoned. The men sat in the kitchen drinking beer and Olena drank Vodka. Alina sipped a beer while she tended the stove, having to fight off Pete who kept getting under her feet wanting to squeeze and fondle bits of her body.

They sat at the table drinking beer and eating the chili that Alina had made and considered their options. If they hadn't already, it wouldn't take the cops long to figure out that it was the Deckers who had hit Supergirls and if the police figured it out then the Russians would too.

Mexico has an open border with the United States. In fact, Mexico has an open border with all of its neighbours. If you cross the border accidentally or intentionally nothing will happen, unless you were carrying contraband, either firearms or illegal drugs. Also extremely large amounts of stolen cash, especially the proceeds of organised crime might also be frowned on but if you knew the right people to grease it was no problem.

The Beasts of Burden had been smuggling contraband in and out of Mexico using the Acuña - Del Rio International Bridge port of entry for years. Using the I 10 west and then US 277 south to US 90 in Val Verde County it would take a little over three hours from where they were at the farm half an hour north of Balwyn. The more direct route using US 377 was maybe thirty minutes quicker but if they timed it right the two couples could reach the border crossing together.

This was the plan discussed over dinner. Harlan and Olena would take the Raptor with the bike trailer loaded with Harlan's Harley with half the money concealed in the false bottom of the trailer and Pete and Alina would take the crash truck with the other half of the money hidden inside concealed cavities behind the panels. Both the trailer and the crash truck had been used to smuggle drugs and weapons across the border and into Texas before. The couples would take two separate routes but keep in contact with each other using the burners. If either encountered trouble at least one couple would get through.

Harlan broke out the burner phones and charged them up. He put the reciprocal numbers into the contact list in each phone and then he loaded the numbers for his contacts in Mexico and the US Customs into both phones.

"Give me your iPhone," Harlan put out his hand and Pete reluctantly handed over his phone.

The two girls handed over their cheap mobile phones and Harlan threw his on the table with them.

"I should have thought of this before. Law enforcement can trace mobile phones once they know the numbers. Fucking Verizon and AT&T will hand that shit over quicker than you ladies can drop your drawers for a high roller at Supergirls," Harlan and Pete laughed at Pete's joke but the girls scowled.

Harlan took the sim cards out of the phones, got a hammer, and smashed the sim cards and the phones to pieces.

"You girls go get the money and count out exactly how much we have, I'm going outside to make a couple of calls," Harlan took a beer and his burner and went outside to call his buddies in the Federales and US Customs and Border Protection.

Pete and the girls hauled the five suitcases full of cash out of the attic and sat in the kitchen and took the money out of the suitcases and divided it up by denomination.

At first Alina was a little antsy that the others might notice the missing million but there was so much money laid out on the table and bundled into the suitcases that it was impossible to know the exact amount until they counted it.

Ten million, eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars and some change was the final tally. Olena eyed the pile of cash greedily and tried to do the math if the money was divided three ways; as far as she was concerned Alina was just along for the ride. The figures boggled her but she figured over three and half million dollars each and decided that she could live comfortably on that.

They divided the money in half and repacked it into the six waterproof backpacks that Harlan had purchased at Menard.

"We go tomorrow early. How much did we get exactly?" Harlan eyed the backpacks.

"Close to eleven million," Pete licked his lips at the prospect of all that cash.

"I'd heard rumours of twelve but I'll take eleven," Harlan grinned.

"Let's get some shuteye, we're out of here early tomorrow," Harlan hauled Olena to her feet and she rubbed up against him, took his hand and led him upstairs.

Alina and Pete put the backpacks under the kitchen cabinets, checked that all the windows and doors were locked and headed upstairs themselves, Alina leading the way, Pete behind her with his hand under her skirt inside her panties feeling up her ass through her silky pantyhose.

Alina helped Pete out of his clothes and made him lie on the bed and then she lay on top of him fully-clothed and kissed him. She put his cock between her legs and squeezed her nylon-sheathed thighs closed and let him hump her legs a little. He opened her blouse and suckled on her breasts until she became bored with it and rose up and straddled his body, shucking up his torso until she got her pussy positioned over his mouth.

Pete pulled aside the gusset of Alina's panties and bit through her pantyhose and lapped at her vulva. He worked his tongue inside her labia and found her little love button and used his tongue on it just like she'd shown him to do. Alina twisted her fingers in Pete's hair and rode his face to a satisfying orgasm and then decided to return the favour.

She climbed off him and spun around so that she could take his engorged member in her mouth and suckle it using her lips on the shaft and her tongue on his fraenulum. Pete liked having his face under Alina's skirt smelling her cunny and perfume all mixed together while she sucked his cock. He liked the feel of her pantyhosed thighs on his cheeks as he lapped at her swollen pubis.

Alina was still sensitive down there but Pete had been well trained and was careful to use his tongue and his lips only on her labia and to stay away from her clitoris until she was ready.

She felt his bloated organ begin to pulse in her mouth and she backed off much to Pete's disappointment because he was close to extremis. His disappointment was short-lived when Alina rolled over and made Pete climb on top of her so that his cock was between her legs and his face was close to hers. Her legs were slammed shut denying him access to her velvety cunt and he was frantically rubbing his erection on her silken-shrouded thighs.