Sub Karen’s Halloween Advent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to suck a cock now, don't you." Sandy continued. Her nipples were rock hard, even the latex suit couldn't contain her excitement.

"Yes..." I said looking around at the men surrounding me. My lust meter was in super slut mode now.

"Who do you want to suck off?" She didn't know the answer to this question.

"I don't care..." I said as I looked at the kitchen window. I was beyond caring. I was deep in my sub-space. I wanted to suck them all off.

"I want them all..." I confessed, admitting my whorish desires.

I wanted Sandy to strip me naked and parade me around like the horny slut I was. I wanted to be tied to the table and gang-banged by all the guys. I wanted Sandy to let the guys gang-bang me and then make me lick their cocks clean. I wanted Sandy and the Amazon woman to make me lick their pussy in front of everyone.

I saw four people watching me from the house. I wanted them to know what hot, horny slut I was. I wanted Sandy and Amazon woman and the five guys to surrounded me, strip me, and use every hole I had. I wanted them all. I wanted to be the center of attention and I wanted to service them all.

"Here Hulk, take her to the garage." Sandy handed the lasso to Hulk and he pulled me to the garage.

The door had barely closed before his hand pushed my top down and he started sucking and licking my tits. I didn't need any more foreplay, I was Wonder Lust Woman. I was ready to suck his cock to the base and drink down his cum.

"You have some really nice tits Wonder Woman." He said as she licked and sucked my super sensitive nipples.

"I really want to suck your cock..." I moaned as he flicked my nipples with his tongue.

"Sounds good to me..." He pushed me to my knees and had his cock out in a flash.

It was a nice size cock and it was rock hard with a little pre-cum on the tip. I slurped his cock into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down.

With my hands tied it was hard for me to do a whole lot so he held my head in his green painted hands and started to slowly fuck my face.

It was hot and nasty and I liked being a topless Wonder Woman sucking the hulks big cock. He didn't need me to do too much, he was ready to pop. In about three minutes he groaned and shot a load of cum in my mouth shoot most down my eager throat. Pulling out before he was totally done he dripped some cum on forehead and told me.

"Jack the rest of my cum on your cheeks, I want them to see my cum on your face."

It was deliciously degrading and I submissively did as he ordered. I felt a pulse in my clit and rocked my hips back and forth to get some friction on my clit as I jacked the remaining cum on my cheek and in my hair. I could feel the cum drip down my chin as he grunted and smile.

"You are one hot fucking woman, Wonder Woman." He said as he put his cock back in his pants and pulled me out of the garage behind him.

"You were right Sandy, Wonder Woman can really suck cock, and she swallows too."

"She told us herself, she wants to suck you all off." Sandy motioned for Stan (the Joker) and Riddler to take the lasso.

They lead me to the garage and each had their cock out in a flash. They were both hard and I soon had two more loads of cum to swallow. They both also shot some on my face and hair.

I came back out and Sandy told me to go inside and get some more beer. She did allow me to pull my top up but I had green paint on the sides of my face, cum on my forehead and face and cum in my hair.

I walked on weak knees inside, knowing I looked like a cum slut who was just used by a few guys. My clit was throbbing and I desperately wanted to cum.

The three couples were still in the kitchen. One of the women was worried, she asked if I was OK. I smiled and told her I was fine, that it was a fantasy of mine. She seemed reassured but she told her husband he couldn't join in. She did say he could take a picture of me though. I agreed to the photo and soon all six of them had their cameras out and I was being photographed as I got more beers and went back outside.

"The last two guys are ready Wonder Woman." Sandy said as she handed the lasso to the other two guys and they took me into the garage.

It was Superman this time and a guy dressed like Don Draper. I'm not sure his was even a costume.

I was back on my knees, this time with my legs spread wide enough that my pussy lips were not hanging outside of my spandex bottom. I could rock my hips a little and get some friction on my clit but not enough to get me off.

"Suck Superman's big dick" he said as he pulled down his spandex and revealed a very nice fat cock, not real long but big and thick. I wrapped my lips around his cock and took him in deep. He held my face in his hands and slowly fucked my face. I felt his balls slap against my chin as he made me deep throat him. Don was stroking his cock as he watched me take Superman deep.

"Oh yeah, I love it. Wonder Woman sucking Superman's dick. Fuck, fuck fuck!"

He came on the side of my face and in my hair as he jacked off on me. It must have been a fantasy of his because he was done less than two minutes. Superman didn't mind but kept on fucking my mouth.

I gripped his bare ass and pulled him in as deep as he would go and milked his cock with my mouth. That got him off.

"Oh shit, you can deep throat too!"

He groaned and pumped a fresh load of cum deep down my throat.

He didn't pull out but made me milk him till he was done.

"Oh fuck that was good. Shit..." He pulled his soft cock from my mouth and then tucked his fat cock back into his costume.

We went back outside, this time the couples inside had joined the rest of outside.

"Last question Wonder Woman." Sandy said as she held the lasso in her hand. "Is there anything else you want?"

"Yes, I want to cum." I said, knowing she was going to make me wait, she always made me wait until she came.

"Not yet, but I think it's time to go home."

Sandy then pulled down my top so my tits were exposed and lead me through the house to our car. People took pictures of my cum stained face and red ass as we left.

As we stood by the car Sandy had a thought.

"Maybe I should send you home this way, see who else you can suck off on your way home."

I shuddered at the thought. Not out of fear but out of desire.

"On second thought, I want you face between my legs. You need to get me off."

With that she put in me in the front seat and drove us to her house.

I spent the next hour pleasing her before she sent me home naked again with a freshly spanked ass and cum covered face.

The End.

12