Starting Over Pt. 05 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John called the folks who had put in his reinforced door and left a message. He chuckled at what they would see when they showed up.

Marty left, but then came back with some wood to nail over the doors that had been trashed. He and John set to work boarding everything up and telling everyone to use the second apartment front door. A couple of his neighbors said they would keep an eye on things, as well.

Everyone left, and John and Angel finally slept.

---------------------------- Wednesday, January 6, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA

John led the recently released Yvonne into his apartment. He had backed her up the stairs on her wheelchair. She couldn't put any weight on her left leg without pain and was told to stay off it for another week.

John immediately took her into the bedroom and got her situated. "You need anything?"

Yvonne looked up at him and grinned. "You know, there is one thing."

John waited. "Well...".

"What I really need is a good old-fashioned orgasm. I'm horny as hell and my last sponge bath didn't do anything for me."

"You want me to give you a sponge bath? Or a tongue bath?"

"Well, since I can't move this leg very much, I think standard sex is out of the question. So... maybe the tongue bath?" She grinned and acted shy, like she was blushing.

John went over and lifted her dress that she had put on. Pants were not an option for her over the wraps they had put on her thigh. There were no panties. "Were you perhaps wanting to flash everyone?"

Yvonne sighed. "No, I just couldn't see trying to put panties on over this." She waved her hand at her bandaged leg. "I am still going to need a lot of help going to the bathroom."

"I can see that. And, apparently, having an orgasm. I guess your fingers don't do the job properly?" He raised his eyebrows and smiled at her.

"Well," Yvonne looked at him from under her lashes with her head tilted forward, "not when there's a fantastic tongue around."

John sighed demonstrably and smirked. "Well, I suppose I could help out." He crawled onto the bed between her legs. She lifted the right one so he could mostly stay under that one and not bump up against her left one too much.

John did what he always did, teased her lips, kissed and sucked on her thighs and the junction between her legs and pussy, and got her worked up. She obviously didn't need much as she immediately started groaning, lay back, and put her hands on his head. John obliged and went to work on her pussy and clit, inserting a finger, too. She only took about 4 minutes to get to orgasm. She scrunched up her body, lifted her head, and tightened her grip on his head as she jerked and jerked through it.

"Fuck, you are too good at that."

John crawled up alongside Yvonne and leaned over her. He kissed her on the lips. "Pussy taste for you."

Yvonne kissed him back. "I don't mind that at all." She spread her arms out, the right one over him. "Whew, I needed that. I think I need a nap after that one."

John got up. "Go ahead. You have some healing to do."

"What about you? You need some relief?"

"I'm fine. I'm not 22 any more and I can wait. You just rest and get better." He left the room.

---------------------------- Thursday, January 7, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA

The next day was much like the first. Yvonne lay in bed watching TV, relaxing, and taking medication. She napped some and tried not to eat too much, but she was not one who had to worry about her weight. Again, as night set, she requested another orgasm. John grinned, gave her a hard time, and did the job. She reveled in it and when they were done and laying next to each other, she got serious.

"John, I need to say something to you. I can't thank you enough for the hospitality that you have shown me during my stay here. I haven't been here long, but I was thinking about you a lot before I got here. I studied you before our first meeting and everything here has solidified my feeling about you." She stopped and took a breath. She prayed that this went well. "You are a good guy, a solid guy, one whose word is his bond. That's rarer today than you know. All these former Army buddies of yours show that you have earned a lot of respect, too. They are also a rare breed, honest and straightforward, coming to the aid of a comrade whenever needed."

Once she seemed to hesitate, John nodded. "Thanks. I've always tried to be that kind of person. It's who my parents raised me to be."

"But I also feel an attachment to you that I have never felt before. I don't know if you would call it love yet, but I want to be in your life. I can't imagine being with anyone else. I know that I have to be here for a while with my injury, but I hope that I can stay longer when I'm healthy."

John stared at her. He, too, had really taking a shine to this woman. She was strong, intelligent, sassy, all the things that he liked. "Yvonne, I can truthfully say that I want you to stay for as long as you like. If more develops, great, but I would always want to at least call you a friend."

Yvonne beamed. "Thank you, John. Again, such an honest and truthful man. Well, I need another nap, but I appreciate it."

"Rest easy."

John left and met Angel out in his living room. She was having a snack of chips and salsa. He joined her and she looked up at him.

"I heard that, Dad. You two are behaving so well with this." She looked down at a chip and popped it into her mouth. When she finished, she continued. "I like her a lot. I have always liked the women you get attached to, Dad. You make excellent choices. Whatever happens, I hope you two always deal with it in such an adult manner. I hope I can do the same."

John patted his daughter on the knee. "I'm sure you will, Angel, I'm sure you will."

---------------------------- Friday, February 5, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA

The last three weeks had been good for John, Angelica, and Yvonne. The FBI came out and conducted some more interviews to make sure that they had all the information that they required. They were documenting everything surrounding the two men in Seattle and the one from the CIA in Virginia.

John had some professional cleaners come out and take care of the mess on the floor. And his door had been replaced by the same firm as last time, who all shook their heads at the destruction.

John got a call from Agent Smith and they discussed what was happening to the two men. John felt that Agent Smith was just trying to ease his fears about these guys ever getting out and being able to get to him again. They talked for a little while and John did feel a little better. It sounded like they had enough information, including the stuff that John provided them from Yvonne, to put them away for a while.

The other thing John was dealing with was that after a little over a month, Angelica was returning to Virginia because she was being asked to come into work two days a week. She was packing and John had gotten used to having her around again. He was going to miss her. She was leaving the next day.

The three of them went out to dinner at a fairly nice place that was still practicing COVID protocols, but allowing people to have dinner at six-foot separated tables. It went well and they enjoyed dinner.

---------------------------- Saturday, February 6, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA

Angelica had her car packed and was ready to go. John was taking the last of the suitcases down to try to properly pack the trunk of her small car. Angel waited upstairs with Yvonne.

Yvonne was getting around much better now. Evidently, the damage to her quad was extensive enough that she was not going to be fully recovered for a while, but she was moving well enough to get around the apartment on crutches.

With John gone, Angel was saying good-bye to Yvonne. "I know how you feel about my father, but if you break his heart, I will kick your ass." She grinned as she meant this as a bit of a joke.

Yvonne chuckled. "And if he breaks mine?"

"I'll come back and kick his for being stupid."

"Thanks." Yvonne moved forward and they embraced.

"Be safe," Yvonne said as Angel left.

John said good-bye to his daughter at her car and got the same comments from his daughter.

"I won't break her heart. I really like her and how independent and smart she is."

"Me, too."

They finished their good-byes and Angelica pulled away.

---------------------------- Sunday, February 14, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA

Things went well over the next week. Yvonne was healing and wanting more sex. She still had problems with certain movements in and out of bed with that leg. It had been damaged more than she thought, with bullet fragments and a couple pieces of wood entering her quad.

They had discussed what to do for Valentine's Day, but decided just to stay home and take it easy. Some of the restaurants John liked were still having problems with the COVID protocols.

John worked out midday and had spent some time on his bike, working hard to stay in shape. He had left at about 2pm and returned almost 90 minutes later. When he entered, the bedroom door was closed. He thought that odd, but maybe Yvonne wanted some private time or was napping. He grabbed some Gatorade and sat on the couch, cooling down.

About 20 minutes after he got back, Yvonne emerged from the bedroom. She walked over and sat down on the couch. "Going to take a shower and clean up now?"

"Yeah. Maybe then we can relax and watch a movie."

"Okay. I'll see what might be playing."

"Won't be long." John got up and went to his bathroom to clean up. He took his time and shaved, too, thinking that if they were to have sex, he'd have a smooth face to put against her tender thighs. He smiled at that. Yvonne loved oral sex and he loved making her squirm and scream.

After about 30 minutes, John emerged from the bathroom in a towel to get dressed, but found Yvonne laying on the bed, naked. He grinned. "I see you have some ideas about what to do tonight."

'Yes, I do. Drop that towel and come over here." She crooked her finger and made the come-hither motion.

John did just that. He was hoping he still looked good naked. Yvonne was only 35 and he was 55. That was a big difference right now and she seemed to want to stick around. He would have to work to stay young and keep up with this dynamo.

He lay down next to her, on his side, and cuddled up to her. He put his hand on her stomach, running it around her abdomen, and grinned at her. "So, what did you have in mind?"

Yvonne turned to face him. "There is one thing that you don't know about me. And since you are such an amazing lover and took such good care of me while I was injured, I'm going to let you in on the secret."

John frowned. "What are you talking about?"

Yvonne pushed him onto his back and straddled him, sitting on his stomach. "I have a secret that I am going to tell you about." She leaned forward and kissed him.

As she then kissed him. John's cock responded, her naked body laying on top of him. He was running his hands down to her ass and grabbing it while they kissed. He knew she was very good at sex and was looking forward to it.

John was getting into it when he suddenly stopped kissing her and groaned. His eyes opened wide and he stared at a grinning Yvonne. Someone was sucking his cock!

Yvonne sat up a little and continued to grin at him. "Something interesting happening?"

John stared into her eyes. "Yes, you sly minx. Who is that sucking my cock?"

Yvonne leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. "My secret is that I'm bi-sexual and like having a woman now and then. The woman sucking your cock is a familiar one. I called your friend, the strip club owner, and she knew that you had a thing for a young lady named...". Yvonne swung her leg over John and the woman, getting very high to avoid contacting the woman. She rolled to the side as John got a look at the phantom cocksucker.

"Livy!"

Livy rose up. "Hey, John. Interesting girlfriend you have here. She said you took such good care of her that she wanted to give you a present. Me!" She kissed John's cock. "And she wants me, too. I like your new girlfriend."

John leaned over and kissed Yvonne. "Thank you. You are full of surprises."

Yvonne grinned. "Well, my man deserves a treat now and then. You took such great care of me and my horny pussy when I was injured, I figured I'd get you a dirty treat." Yvonne reached down and patted Livy on the head. "Of course, she's such a cutie with big tits and a dirty mind, that I am going to enjoy her, too."

John groaned as Livy went back to sucking his cock.

Yvonne tapped Livy on the head and she pulled back. "John gets to choose what we do, so let's hear from him what he wants for his Valentine's Day present." She turned to John. "Well, John, we are yours for the night. What do you want?"

John groaned. "I want to be alive tomorrow. I'm not sure I can take two such cum-hungry sluts at the same time."

Yvonne laughed. "Who you calling a cum-hungry slut?"

Livy gave Yvonne a light slap on the arm. "Me!"

Yvonne shook her head and waited for John.

John finally stood up on the side of the bed. "Okay, first, I want Livy to lay on the bed with her pussy at the edge so I can fuck her. I want Yvonne to sit on her face so I can watch Livy eat her pussy. Then, after I have been put on sensory overload by that, I want you two to 69 so that I can fuck Livy right over Yvonne's face. I want to cum all over Livy's pussy and watch Yvonne lick her clean."

The two girls laughed and then Yvonne spoke. "That was very specific. I think you have been watching too many porn threesomes."

"Maybe. But you offered, so get into position, my sluts-for-the-night."

Livy turned and lay with her ass right at the edge of the bed. John stood between her legs, lifting them up and out, and watched as Yvonne crawled over Livy's face. "Put your boyfriend's cock into this hot, shaved cunt."

"Yes, sir!" Yvonne answered with a lot of mockery in her voice.

Yvonne leaned over and guided John's hard cock into Livy's pussy. John didn't have to push much to get his cock to go in. She was soaking wet.

John set up a rhythm as he began thrusting into Livy's hot core. He was smacking up against her with force, rocking her body and making her tits bounce and quiver. He looked at where Livy was eating Yvonne. "Why don't you turn around and we'll work you over together."

Yvonne shook her head. "No way. I want to watch you fuck this big-titty beauty."

John fucked Livy for a couple of minutes and Yvonne started rubbing Livy's clit. Livy started squirming.

John suddenly pulled out and backed up. "Now get in the 69, with Livy on top."

Yvonne lay down, her lithe body looking delectable. Then Livy crawled over the top of Yvonne in the 69 position. She planted her pussy on Yvonne's face and bent over to attack Yvonne's pussy.

John crawled up behind Livy and looked down. He could see the grin on Yvonne's face as she stared up at his cock getting ready to penetrate Livy. John shuffled forward, centered his cock on the wet, swollen, pussy in front of his cock, and pushed.

Livy moaned and John, since he was halfway in, shoved it the rest of the way and bottomed out. The slap of his thighs up against her ass was beautiful. John pulled back and looked down at Yvonne's face under the two of them. She was licking Livy and then reached up to lick his cock. It was too far above her face, so he pulled out and pushed it down at Yvonne. She tilted her head back and took his cock into her mouth. John groaned. She was very good.

John then returned his cock to Livy, and started thrusting strongly into her, the slapping of their bodies becoming rhythmic. He watched as her bubble butt muscles rippled with each thrust. This was better than any present he had ever gotten on Valentine's Day.

John knew he wouldn't last long. He started thrusting faster and Yvonne stopped licking Livy.

"I love seeing your cock thrust so hard and deep into this little toy we have. Fuck her hard, John. Fuck her and cum all over her pussy so I can lick it up. Do it, John. Cum for us, baby. I love seeing your cock fuck another pussy from this close. Cum, baby."

John knew it was coming soon, and the dirty talk cemented it. He thrust harder and then pulled out at the last second. His cock erupted with strong blasts of cum that smacked Livy's pussy and started immediately running down onto Yvonne's face. He came and came, trying to make sure he kept it on Livy's pussy.

Finally, John rolled to the side, exhausted. Yvonne immediately went to work on Livy's pussy, licking and sucking to get all his cum, but also, it appeared, to get her off.

And she did. Livy screamed and jerked as she came on Yvonne's face. She tried to hold still as Yvonne continued to lick, but she couldn't. She finally pitched forward and rolled to the side, breathing heavy.

Yvonne sat up. "I think we need some refreshments now. John, you go get some out and I'll make sure Livy is still alive."

John chuckled, grabbed his robe, and headed into the kitchen. He grabbed a few beers and then went to the cabinet to take out some chips and salsa. He just got everything on the coffee table in front of the TV when the two naked women came in. He watched with delight as the gorgeous, slim, but beautiful Yvonne and the voluptuous, titty shaking Livy came in. They sat on either side of him.

John handed them the beers and they started enjoying the refreshments. "That was the best Valentine's Day gift I ever had."

Yvonne patted him on the leg. "It's not over yet. We need to coax one more cum out of you. And we will do it as soon as we all recover a little."

The three sat and had a couple of beers and some chips. Then Yvonne started getting John ready for his next escapade. "I really liked watching you fuck that little slut over there." She winked at Livy and Livy tried to pout, but just ended up grinning at that comment. Yvonne put her hand on his cock, which was still not showing much life. "When you came all over her pussy, I could see how your cock pulsed with each shot. I loved watching that and then licking her clean."

John smiled at Yvonne and they watched as his cock came to life.

Yvonne slid to her knees and moved over in front of John. "Livy, you want to come down here and help me suck this delicious cock?"

Livy got off the couch and knelt next to Yvonne. "I love sucking cock."

Yvonne stroked John's cock and he came to a full erection.

"Did I ever mention that I love the idea of two women sucking my cock?"

Yvonne laughed. "Ha! Only the same as 98% of all straight men."

"There are 2% that don't have that fantasy?"

"Well, some are strange."

John held up his hands in mock frustration. "Less talking and more sucking, my little personal blowjob artists."

Yvonne immediately dove onto his cock, sucking it hard. She went up and down a few times and then pulled it out and licked all around it, ending at the bottom of the head. She then turned and pointed John's cock at Livy.

Livy moved toward John's cock and Yvonne stood up. She sat down next to John as Livy started worshiping his cock. She went down and nuzzled his nuts, then licked over them and back up his cock. She really got into bobbing and then coming off and licking the entire thing.

"Look at how much that slut loves sucking your cock, John. I bet it feels wonderful. Almost as wonderful as you made me feel by eating my pussy when I was unable to have sex. She doesn't just suck cock; she makes love to it. She shows that she really loves cock more than anything, don't you think?"

John nodded. "Fuck, yes."

"Well, I guess that head has all the blood, so you don't feel like talking much. Here, I'll give you something to do." Yvonne stood up and straddled John, placing her pussy in front of his face. "Lick that pussy, you lucky dog."