Starting Over Pt. 04 Ch. 03

Story Info
John delves further into the strange activities in Seattle.
6.1k words
4.77
3.9k
7

Part 14 of the 32 part series

Updated 05/10/2024
Created 02/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth section of the continuing saga "Starting Over". In Part I, LTC (Retired) John Jackson had moved to Seattle after being widowed. He ran into some trouble and some decent people (okay, and a few strippers), while working towards getting his private investigator license. That took place between Sep and Dec 2012.

In Part II, he got involved in a ring trafficking in young women. The main perpetrators were captured, but the hired gun/enforcer slipped away. That took place in Apr and May 2013.

In Part III, which took place in 2013 and 2014, John managed to find the enforcer in Key West and was planning to kill him, but changed his mind. He really didn't know if he could kill someone in cold blood, but the man was living with a woman and had decided that he was retiring. John let him go and returned to Seattle where Maggie gave indications that she wanted a serious relationship. Then he used that enforcer from Key West to assist in capturing an assassin. The assassin had been hired to kill him and the detective who helped him break up a leg of a human trafficking chain.

Now we are in Part IV. It's 2019. During that period John and Maggie couldn't work things out and now John was working on a case that involved someone who had assaulted Luke's wife Maria. He ran into Joyce, they had sex, and then after she left John had two men try to break into his apartment to attack him. They got the two men by tracking them to a strip club, but John got beat up by them before the police came in. When he woke, he found that Vanessa, his waitress at the strip club, was an undercover officer. And then she attacked him, sexually, of course.

Main Characters

LTC (Retired) John Jackson, 5'11", 180, 53 years old.

Marie Jackson, John's dead wife, 5'8", 140, 44 years old, died 15 Jan 2012

Angelica Jackson (Angel), John and Marie's daughter, 5'5", 125, 26 years old.

Mary Bradford, bartender, 5'5", 120, 41 years old.

Margaret (Maggie) Bradford, Mary's sister, 5'6", 115, 44 years old, and John's love interest.

Madeleine (Maddie) Bradford, Maggie's daughter, 14 years old.

Juliet Margolin, waitress, 5'4", 145, 32 years old, Mary's cousin.

Samantha (Sam) Walker, 5'6", 130 pounds, 46 years old, John's neighbor.

Joyce Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 120 pounds, 26 years old, and now an exotic dancer using the name Lily

Marion Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 115 pounds, 24 years old.

SFC (Retired) Craig Smithson, 6', 190, 53 years old, NCO from John's Army unit.

Captain Jeff Smithson, 5'11', 185, 51 years old, SFC Smithson's brother and a captain in the Seattle Police Department.

George Watkins, 6'4", 280, 43 years old, bouncer.

Jeanne (aka Jasmine) Welch, 5'5", 110, 21 years old, exotic dancer.

Olivia, 5'4", 120 pounds, 28years old, called Livy, exotic dancer.

Luke Cole, 5'10", 180, detective in the Seattle Police Department.

Maria Cole, 5'6", 135, Luke's wife.

Marcus Candiotti, strip club manager.

Mark Vilmer, CIO of his third start-up and human trafficker

Melissa Vilmer, Mark's wife

Max Meridian (real name Harold Johnson), Mark's lead kidnapper and enforcer. Now changed his name to Bob Thomas.

Susan Thomas, Bob's new wife.

George Watson, a new member of the detective agency.

Previously:

---------------------------- Saturday, 16 March, 2019, John's Apartment, Seattle, Washington

Suddenly, something hit John. He sat up quickly and Vanessa started to say something, but he told her to wait a second.

John brought his computer back into the bedroom and searched in a browser for what he was looking for.

"Here," he finally said. "Look at this. There is a major art show in a month that is coming to Seattle. Maybe these guys are trying to wear down the police force before that. You think someone can figure out how the art pieces arrive and have enough manpower to snatch it enroute?"

Vanessa was nodding. "Maybe. I'll bring it up to Cpt. Smithson on Monday and we'll see what we can find out. You know, if it's just misdirection, there could be other events that are at risk."

"True. Well, see what you guys can figure out."

Vanessa nodded. "We will. But for now, rest up so you can satisfy a younger woman. I am, after all, a very demanding lover." Vanessa grinned and batted her eyelashes.

"Yes, dear." John gave Vanessa a very big grin.

"Smartass." Vanessa smacked him on the shoulder.

They both lay back and John turned on the TV. Maybe things were going to come to a head, maybe not. But he was getting sex from a red-headed goddess. At least his love life was coming back.

---------------------------- Sunday, 17 March, 2019, John's Apartment, Seattle, Washington

When John woke on Saturday morning, Vanessa was gone. Once he got up and recovered from the previous night's sex, he did still have a fractured rib, he found a note on the kitchen counter.

"Excellent sex, slept well, have to go to work. Call you later."

John chuckled at the note. She was certainly not shy about anything.

Over the next couple of days, John worked on recovering from his battering and getting well. It was Wednesday before anything else occurred.

---------------------------- Wednesday, 20 March, 2019, John's Apartment, Seattle, Washington

John was relaxing after doing as much of a workout as he dared with his healing rib when his cell rang.

"Hello?"

"I'll be there in a couple of minutes. There's news on the case."

It was Vanessa and John chuckled to himself. She never wasted any words or time. He was only wearing a robe after his shower and figured that would have to do. They were already "intimate" as they say.

"Okay, see you in a few."

It was only about 5 minutes later that she knocked on his door. John went and opened it. Vanessa was standing there holding a bottle of wine.

"Well, hello. How was work?" John stepped back to let her in.

"Busy. We got some news on the case and I wanted to come by tonight before I have to go back to work."

John was a little confused. "But you came over with a bottle of wine."

"Well, I had planned on staying longer, but something came up at work on the way over, so I'll just leave it here."

Vanessa started undressing. "So, the news is that they figured out who was directly paying the low lifers who were pulling the stunts recently." She was taking off her pants as she headed for the bedroom.

"I guess you are in a hurry?" John raised his eyebrows.

Vanessa laughed. "Yes. I'm kind of horny and I have to go back to work on a case. Do you mind?"

John had followed her as she reached the bed and finished taking off her pants. "You are asking a single, 50-something man if he minds when a sexy, horny, young redhead comes in and starts taking off her clothes? That's rhetorical, right?"

Vanessa grinned. "That's what I thought." Vanessa dropped her bra on the chair and reached for her panties. "You coming?"

John untied his robe and dropped it, revealing he was naked underneath. "Soon, I promise."

Vanessa lay back on the bed and seemed to want a repeat of his last oral performance. So, he went to work. He noticed that she was freshly shaved or waxed. It was very smooth except for her little red arrow.

John worked on licking the outer lips while he ran his hands up to squeeze her nipples. Vanessa moaned and threw her head back. He slowly parted her lips and ran his tongue up her slit and over her clit, which caused her to twitch due to the sensitivity. John pushed her legs up and back to give him full access. Then, he went down and teased her ass, which got a nice moan from Vanessa. She definitely liked that.

John worked on her slowly, working his way back up her pussy to her clit. She was squirming by this point and her hands were grabbing and bunching up the sheets, so he figured she was ready. He slipped two fingers into her pussy, which was plenty wet, and found her g-spot. He knew she liked that from their last session. He slowly rubbed it as he went up and licked and sucked on her clit. She went off like a rocket, jerking and groaning. John kept it up until he felt she was done and she fell back onto the bed.

"Fuck, you are too good at that."

"Too good?" John wiped her pussy juices off his mouth.

"Yes, too good. It's so good I can't stay away. You might be my best pussy-eater ever."

John grinned. "Well, thank you. But there are probably plenty who are just as good."

Vanessa pushed up onto her elbows as John lay down beside her. "Unfortunately, most guys my age don't seem to be able to wait to fuck. They don't take their time."

"The benefit of experience and age."

"Maybe." Vanessa grabbed his cock. "I think you still need a little something, eh?"

"Just a little something?"

Vanessa clambered up over John and centered his cock on her pussy. She slowly, very slowly, sank down until he was fully embedded.

"Very tight," John said.

"You are the perfect width for me, so yes, it's tight."

Vanessa slowly started moving up and down, her eyes closed.

"You look like you need another orgasm."

Vanessa opened her eyes. "Always."

John grinned and decided to make a sudden move. He pulled Vanessa down to his chest and held her there as he rolled the two of them over. Vanessa knew what was happening and assisted. Once he got her onto her back, his cock still firmly embedded in her, he reached down and pulled her legs up and hooked them over his arms. His got into a leaning position, his hands holding him up with her legs hooked over his elbows. A great position.

Once in place, John started long-stroking Vanessa. Well, at least as much as a non-porn star cock can long stroke. He pulled back and drove deep into her, slamming his hips up against the back of her legs. Vanessa looked up at him and groaned.

"Fuck me, John. Fuck me like you really mean it."

John was doing that now, so he kept it up. He kept hammering her, and Vanessa responded with moans, groans, and continued verbal prompting.

After about 3 or 4 minutes, Vanessa once again came loudly, grabbing John and pulling him down to her. It bent her legs back even more and he kept fucking her through her orgasm, making her gasp and work to breath.

Finally, as she relaxed, John stopped. He lay there partially on top of her, supporting his upper body with his arms. Vanessa was breathing heavy with a small smile on her face.

Finally, Vanessa spoke. "After you ate my pussy, I was so turned on that the fucking gave me a fantastic orgasm so quick. Just amazing."

"Glad I could help," John responded. He was still hard as a rock.

Vanessa grinned up at him. "You know now that I'm a very physical woman. I like to fuck, so this next part should not surprise you." John looked at her quizzically. "I want you to get up and stand next to the bed."

John slowly extricated himself from her and got up to stand beside the bed. Vanessa followed him.

Vanessa knelt in front of him. "Have you ever stood there and had someone kneel and suck you off like in films and videos? Let you cum on their face?"

John was a little stunned at first. No, he had never done the porn movie cum-on-face sort of thing with a woman kneeling in front of him. "Uh, no, never."

"Well, I'm a dirty girl who likes sex, and after those orgasms, I want to give you this."

What was John to say to that? "Uh, okay."

Vanessa looked up at John as she lifted and gave his cock a first lick. John stared back at her. He was almost mesmerized by this. He had seen this point-of-view in many porn movies and on-line, but never had this POV himself.

Vanessa went to work, licking his balls and then up his cock and taking the first half into her mouth to lick and suck. She went back and forth from sucking and using her right hand on the bottom of the shaft to kissing and licking his balls. She would look at his cock and what she was doing, and then stare up at him with her big, blue eyes. She was really into this and he was enjoying it.

Vanessa then stopped sucking and kept jacking him while she talked dirty. "Are you going to give me my reward and cum all over me? Your personal cock-sucking slut?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Then give it to me. Paint me like a common slut. Take your cock when you are ready and jack off all over me."

"Fuck!" John groaned as Vanessa went back to work. He was close now. She was sucking and jacking and taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. She couldn't do the deep throat thing, but she was a very good cock-sucker.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum." John told Vanessa that it was coming and she kept sucking until he started breathing hard and trying to fuck her mouth. She could read the signs.

Vanessa pulled his cock from her mouth as he started erupting. He grabbed it and jacked it as he came, the first spurts going on her face and partially into her mouth. He kept cumming and cumming. He painted her face, as requested, a few times and then, because she was leaning back a little, put some in her mouth and all down her front, over her tits.

"Jesus!" John finally stopped and turned and sat on the bed. "You really are a dirty girl."

Vanessa grinned. "You know it." She walked into the bathroom and grabbed some tissue. She wiped her face off a little. "I need to take a quick shower before I go back to work."

"No problem. I'm sure you don't want to smell like cum when you return to work."

Vanessa grinned. "That's for sure. Be done in a second." And with that she disappeared into the bathroom and John heard the shower start.

John grabbed his bathrobe and went into the living room. He sat down and turned on the TV. That was actually pretty fast. He had to wonder if he could keep up with someone like Vanessa.

It was only about 10 minutes later that a wet, towel-wrapped Vanessa came into the living room.

"You know," she started, "you really are very good at sex."

"Thank you."

"I hope you enjoyed our little romp."

"Fucking loved it, you dirty girl."

"You have no idea. I have wild fantasies, some of which I might share with you, if you're lucky."

"Hmmm. I like the sound of that."

"Just remember. You can't fall in love with me. This is just for fun. I'm still thinking of marriage and a family, if I can find someone my age soon."

John shook his head. "I've heard that before."

"Yeah? Another of your younger conquests."

"Conquest? I feel like I'm your conquest, you sex-crazed slut."

Vanessa grinned. "Hey, watch the name-calling, you pussy-licking, ass-rimming, man-slut."

John laughed. "You are pretty different than most of the women I've met. I think the younger generation is totally different than mine."

"Of course." Vanessa looked at her watch. "Gotta go."

Vanessa quickly dried her hair, dressed, and left. John relaxed on the couch. What a great evening.

---------------------------- Thursday, 21 March, 2019, John's Apartment, Seattle, Washington

The next day, after John tried to recover from his sexual workout with Vanessa, she called.

"We found out something interesting. The guy who was paying the local guys is a locally know anarchist. The reason these kinds of things stopped is that he was detained on some other minor violations. The financial investigators said that he's not the source. He got the money he used in a couple of transfers from a Cayman Island's bank, so it's not over yet."

"Interesting. How's work?"

"Busy. Gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay. Later."

John immediately went into his drawer and put the battery and chip into a burner he had. He called Bob's personal cell and hung up. It was his way of telling Bob to get on his burner.

Bob was a guy who was a hired enforcer and had at one time had a contract on him. Things went bad and Bob (not his real name) fled to Florida. He had been tiring of the life and found a woman he could live with. John had tracked him to Key West and was ready to kill him. However, John found he couldn't do it in such a cold-blooded fashion, so he made a deal with Bob. It was only because Bob had seemed to find a reason to quit the life that John didn't turn him in. He decided that he might be able to use him at some point. And he did. Bob was instrumental in a couple of cases and so he decided to see if he could help here.

Bob answered quickly when John called the burner number 10 minutes later. "Hey." He answered knowing who it was.

"Hey. I have a question for you." They tried not to use names and were usually brief.

"Go."

"Need someone who can track financial transactions, maybe illegally. You know where I can find someone?"

"Yes. I can find out and call you at 3pm my time."

"Okay, good. How's life?"

There was slight hesitation. "Susan and I bought a bar and are living large."

"Good for you. Enjoy it. Call again later."

"Bye."

They both hung up and John had to wait.

At exactly 6pm local, John got the return call. He had turned his burner phone on at 5:58, and not much before.

"Hi."

"I found someone through my contacts. Woman. Wants to meet here. Saturday. Discussion will include payment. Probably 5 figures."

"Be there on Saturday. Will find you and see you beforehand, probably Friday."

"Roger. Bye."

John hung up, pulled the battery and card from the burner and called Craig, his boss. He told him he had to go away for a few days and didn't offer an explanation. Craig didn't ask. They had been through this before.

John then called and got a plane ticket for Friday morning and made arrangements for a rental car in Miami. It was the best he could do, and it was expensive. He'd make the three-hour drive from Miami to Key West and get there on Friday night. He'd have to stay somewhere there and he would call Bob when he got there with a new burner.

---------------------------- Friday, 22 March, 2019, Key West, FL

John had a pretty good flight, but he had to leave early from the west coast to get there and drive to Key West at a decent hour. When he arrived, he headed toward the bar where Susan used to work. He figured that might be the bar that they bought. When he arrived and saw the name, "Susan's Swamp", he knew he was in the right place.

John walked in and found a seat near the back. It was a Friday evening, almost 9pm and it was getting crowded. Business looked good. A waitress came around and he ordered a Guinness. When she brought it, he asked if the owners were around. She pointed over near the bar where there was a table for four. Bob and Susan were sitting there with another couple and seemed to be enjoying themselves. John waited a little while and then stood up suddenly. The motion caught Bob's eyes and when he glanced over, he recognized John. John sat back down and waited.

A couple of minutes later, Bob excused himself and came over. He greeted John like an old friend, smiling and shaking hands.

Once they both sat down, Bob leaned over and said quietly, "The woman you want will come over and sit down in a moment. She has been here for a while and was waiting for you to come tomorrow. I told her you were coming tonight when I got your text and she said she'd be over after I identified you. Once I stand up and signal the waitress, she'll be over."

"How's it going for you and Susan? You guys well? You need anything?"

"It's great. I never had anything like a normal relationship and didn't see any when I was a kid, so this is new and exciting to me. I like boring. We work here and go home every night. I wake up with someone I love and care for and she takes care of me. I never thought I would be here."

"Hold onto it and treat her right. It's rare."

"Thanks. And I'll let you know if we ever need anything. I still turn my burner on every week for a few minutes like we arranged. The hang up on the regular phone seems to work fine for emergencies."

"Okay, good. I'll talk after I meet this woman."

12