Spring Forest Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, my dear," he murmured, the stag's voice huskier than it usually was. "Over the log. You will carry my fawns well..."

Well, they would be hybrids -- but no one was going to quibble about that, not at a moment when everything was burning up from the inside out, searing to a throbbing, shuddering crescendo. His gaze roamed the clearing even as he moved to get on top of the otter-bear who was prostrating herself over the log, her rump pushed up nice and high for him. There seemed to be a bull, rippling with beefier muscle, eating out a kitsune: a creature with so many tails that it was hard to see where one marking of hers ended and another shade began, confusing her outline. He would have liked to meet her too if he had not been otherwise engaged, but there was no requirement, at the glade, for anyone there to only take one partner.

They could have all that they wanted, within agreements and lust, spending their breeding needs over and over again.

He mounted her powerfully, letting her thick buttocks support him, admiring the curve of them, how her body enticed him in. The wetness of her pussy perfectly took his cock in a perfect thrust: for a deity, after all, there did not need to be any ungainly thrusting while trying to find a hole, oh no. Akurah merely slid right in, his cock driving deep, stretching her out, all while the otter-bear squealed out a climax on his cock.

It was higher-pitched than the stag had expected and he thrust harder, carrying her through orgasm, licking his lips in open delight at how her pussy caressed him, rippling and pulling around his aching length. He could have gotten off, if he had so chosen, in no more than a few strokes, fulfilling his desire as a fertile breeding stag at the gathering, yet that was not what Akurah wanted. No... He needed more, thrusting and grinding, to please a partner, carrying them through orgasm after orgasm. His tongue and muzzle could have been more than capable of that, but there was nothing like having a warm, lustful body pinned under his, the height of the log thankfully putting Waffle at the perfect height to breed her.

And breed her he did. His hips rocked, thrusting sharply, deeply, showing her the might and power that he held in his hindquarters. More flowers burst to life, some floating off from his body, as he stomped and grunted, letting need and desire rule him. For not even Akurah could remain in control of himself at all times -- and neither was the stag supposed to. His heavy balls swung back and forth with every thrust, bouncing off Waffle's body as he thrust deeper still, using every inch of cock that he had to give, while his nuts ached and churned with potent breeding desire. He should not have been able to sense that and yet the push of the urge to spill his load was still there, his body as tight as a strung harp, ready to be played while the song of orgasm danced out and out and out.

Nynz was not to be outdone, something about all the other furs around him, including the big stag, taking their pleasure doing it for him too. He was swept up and away with it, licking off his muzzle messily from the taste of the kitsune's juices, but that did not matter. All he had to do was cover her with his body in a mating press, her tails providing a soft cushion for her back and even her legs too, fanning out beautifully around her as if she had become, right then and there, some kind of angel.

Yet a kitsune would never be an angel as he lightly pinned her thighs to the ground with his, crushing blades of grass under the weight of their combined bodies, grunting lightly with a smirk on his lips. Only when she nodded, the tip of his cock pressed to the wet folds of her pussy, aching with need, did Nynz thrust inside, taking two strokes, savage and sharp, to grind most of his dick up inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

Rei's long, low moan emboldened him, grunting like a wild bull, like a feral who had been let out to run amok, to take fervent sexual pleasure in any way that he could. He rammed into her, long, deep, powerful strokes rocking her frame, though he was not rough with her. He just trusted that Rei would let him know if anything was at all too much for her, allowing him to claim her and her body, sliding bareback into her tight sex.

He groaned, long and low, shivering and wavering for a heartbeat of a moment. There were so many sounds all around him, bellows and groans, hisses and whimpers, the feel of the hard ground under his hooves where he braced back against the ground. His hooves scraped through the turf, the grass cut up where he kicked and dug too forcibly into it, yet he had the kitsune right where he wanted her as he kissed her passionately.

Rei whined right back into the kiss, trying to match his passion with her own, though the kitsune could not keep up, not entirely, with the bull's overpowering aura. It was not strictly dominance but a claiming and a confidence that the kitsune had not even realised that she had needed from a male, a sense that she was going to be taken care of, that she had nothing to worry about, nothing other than pleasure.

And that that pleasure was coming too, that she would not strain for it and she would not chase it, no. She had never wanted that, not even as her pussy strained to take his thick meat, sucking around him, dripping and drooling, her arousal forced out along his length in a lewd squelch with every stroke. Her ears twitched back and forth, trying to catch every moment, even as he grunted and pressed on, his body so close to hers, his musk pouring around her, that the vixen could not help but lose control.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

She moaned, gasping for breath, stuttering and heaving, hair spread around her head in a twin-coloured halo. Yet orgasm ripped through her body anyway, leaving her to the bull's pleasure and mercy alike, his breeding driving in hard and long, a moderate pace that had her heart pounding, wanting more.

And yet her pussy closed around him, twitching and pulling, rippling around him, though her muscles were not trained in rhythmic contractions, not when they did not have to be. There was more lust to be had there, of course, but she wanted climax too, hungering for it, her pussy so very wet around him, slick and drooling, wondering at the fact that she had gotten so wet so quickly.

Maybe her need had been that great, she thought to herself, submitting to it. Oh, how she wanted it, to feel every hot spurt of his cum pouring up deep inside her, flooding her womb, even though she knew it would take a lot more than one round to really force his cum up inside her like that. Only so much could be done in breeding fervour, but there were potions and magics in the world too that would give her the bloated overfilling that she longed for so badly.

A grunt reached her ears and she howled, letting her head fall back, briefly taking in the others in the clearing, yet she was not truly present in the moment as orgasm ripped through her. She tried to buck up against the bull, but his bulk dominated her vision, even if she could see the flicker of a stag in the background, Akurah, powering into another anthro.

The view was hot, but Nynz' muscled bulk was intoxicating to her too, gripping his arms weakly, not even able to move as he pinned her to the ground. The restriction was delicious, her body twitching, jerking, throbbing, needing more, aching for more. And yet she relished in it, panting and heaving, chest rising sharply as she snatched in every gasp of air that she could into her lungs.

Still, the bull was there, letting her climax on his cock, the slick drool of her arousal growing slicker and slicker around his cock, so lewd, so lustful. Even though she was in the middle of climax, she wanted more, hungering for it, already imagining the rise of her stomach in months to come, how much her belly was going to swell, showing off her pregnancy. She would glow with it, her multi-coloured fur framing her pregnant belly so beautifully, so very wonderfully that everyone would want to be with her, even touching her belly.

But he was there, the bull kissing her again, taking her breath away. His tongue dominated her mouth and she leaned in heavily to his touch, letting it wash through her, dragging her under. As much as Rei tried to kiss him passionately, she was weak in his hold, wanting to rock up against him but lost in breeding pleasure.

Akurah grunted, the fervour of the clearing reaching a fever pitch, the breeding frenzy upon everyone. The stag's massive balls trembled with every stroke of his cock as he rammed into Waffle, the otter-bear once again climaxing on his cock, milking his stud pole of everything that he had to give. And he was willing to give it to her, every drop he had, cramming in every inch, pressing up to her folds, just so that he could feel her pleasure slicken around his girth.

More... Yes, more... He wanted to give her more, even as her backside ground back against him, though Waffle didn't manage to get her hind paws under her as she humped back into his touch. Her tail flicked up against his underbelly, wriggling and squirming back and forth, though his balls ached and ached and ached and he needed so much more, so very much more.

Waffle held fast, her head swimming with pleasure, gripping onto the other side of the log as if for dear life, but it was just to anchor herself there. She had to hold fast as his thrusts sped up and up and up, balls slapping and bouncing off her pussy, need rising, flowing through her.

And then she climaxed at the same time as the stag, his proud bellow finally echoing through the clearing of messy, lustful bodies, heads turning in their direction. Yet Waffle was too caught up in passion to care as she moaned and moaned, letting orgasm carry her through as he speared deep and a hot wash of cum shot into her. Spurt after spurt of thick, virile seed poured into her, filling her up to such an extent that it drooled back out along the length of his cock, bubbling around the base of his shaft, her pussy a messy cream-pie of lust.

Yet the stag leaned heavily over her, trusting the otter-bear to hold his weight, her heart pounding. Lust poured through and she relaxed into the moment, her body a vessel for his seed, knowing that, in the coming months, she would see the fruits of Akurah's seed swelling inside her, their offspring growing within her womb.

And she couldn't wait, the fruits of breeding need all that she needed to carry her through. It would be her first true breeding, the first one where she had trusted and found a partner to breed her as she wanted, but it would be the best. She moaned, muzzle tipping down, gently resting her chin on the log with a smile flickering over her lips, delirious with lust, her pussy twitching, muscles trying to ripple around his cock even as he fucked her through his climax.

The stag grunted and snorted, hot washes of breath pouring from his nostrils as he took his pleasure. There was nothing that could compare to him, his breeding power, his fertility might, but Akurah was modest in it, letting his antlers rise high and proud, tail flicking up briefly as if in a signal.

Nynz would not be outdone, grinding in, harder and faster, her sloppy orgasm pulling him closer and closer to his. He needed it, ached for it, and the bull groaned long and low, the sound curling up from the very pit of his being. It did not matter that the kitsune was a predator -- for he was the one claiming, kissing her neck, nipping at her, pressing in harder and faster, slamming in even as he let her out of the mating press. In true, missionary position, he slammed in rougher, harder, more quickly, her legs coming up around his waist and hips, tightening her grip on him.

The bull grunted, nose pressed into the crook of his neck as, finally, climax overpowered him. He took Rei over the edge all over again with him, her orgasm caressing his cock while her body reacted, desire pulsating, the kitsune trembling as thick ropes of cum filled her pussy. Hot spurts thrummed from him with every thrust, as if he was trying to drive them even more deeply up into the kitsune than before, though every inch of his cock that could be driven up into her was done.

All Rei could do was quiver under him, letting every pulse twitch through her, more and more cum flooding her pussy, bubbling out, though there would be more than enough left in there to seed her full. There was no way that she was going to leave the spring breeding within a bun (or more than one) in the oven and she quivered in sheer, raw anticipation of all that was to come, just how much her life was going to change.

It was all she wanted, all she needed, all she craved.

And she had the best stud over her right then, leaving her riled up and randy for more, even then, his nose tracing a line up from her neck to her ear, tingles shivering through her.

Every breeding stud there took their partners in a way that they lusted for, everyone finding just the right partner for them. The position was of no matter, some ladies riding their studs and others letting carnal desire overcome all else, overpowered and dominated, but even those playing casual voyeur succulently adored the pheromones in the air.

And it was what they needed, time after time again, which was why so many came back to the spring breeding circle again and again, year after year.

Many wouldn't have been anywhere else.

Time would see all four of them, Akurah, Nynz, Rei and Waffle, together again, in breeding passion, one day.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Bite Marks I give an orc shelter from a blizzard and learn her ways.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
A Satisfying Standoff A sexy omega wolf makes unlikely demands of her beta friend.in NonHuman
Fur-Tility Clinic Ch. 01 Doctor Dara is forced to overcome her bias against Beastmen.in NonHuman
More Stories