Someone to Watch Over Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Joey Venza attacks, but the ethereal entity gets in the way.
3k words
4.54
774
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was dark, the moon not even wanting to show itself. Vince and Jenn sat in the dining room, which sat between the kitchen and the living room, between both the front and back doors. It was a strategic location for defending the house. Jenn's job was to watch the back, Vince's the front. Their Glocks sat on the table in front of them, extra clips sat on the floor near the archways that led into the room. Two Remington shotguns leaned against the walls by the archways, too, their heavy artillery.

They barely spoke a word, barely breathed. Each knew that this could go very badly.

"Claire ok?" Vince asked in the stillness.

"I dunno," Jenn answered quietly, looking at the table. "She's kind of out of it. Did you notice how blue her eyes are?"

"Yeah," Vince sighed.

"Something's happening to us."

"I know. We'll leave after tonight," Vince said softly, placing his hand on her forearm reassuringly.

The lights from an approaching car flashed in the front window and they both looked up. Vince squeezed her forearm and stood, moving to the archway that led into the living room. "Get ready," he whispered.

Jenn moved to the back archway, crouching down, her pistol ready in her hand.

Vince watched the car's lights as it stopped in the driveway. They could hear a car door shut and saw the silhouette of a person against the lights as he walked onto the front porch and to the door. The person hit the door hard three times, knocking.

Suspiciously, Vince moved to the side of the door and peered out. The blackness kept him from recognizing anyone. He used one hand to deactivate the alarm, flicked the porchlight on, and swiftly pulled the door open. A man stood holding the screen door open, one hand raised, shielding his eyes from the offending porchlight.

"Reed?" Frymire asked. "The Captain said we were moving you tonight."

"Frymire?" Vince didn't look too surprised. He suspected Frymire was dirty. "Tonight?"

"Yeah. Grab the girl and lets get out of here. It's cold as hell."

Vince looked hard at him. Why a man would throw away a good career was beyond him. "Sorry, but I'll have to clear that with the Captain." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, taking his eyes off Frymire for only a second. But a second was all the dirty cop needed.

Frymire lifted his gun towards Vince. "Put the gun and phone down, good buddy," he said softly. Vince dropped the gun and phone to the floor with a clatter. "Back up," he commanded, flicking the gun to double indicate his wishes. He took a step in the door and felt something strike across his shins and then break loose. Too late to react, powerful spotlights turned on, blinding him. He lifted a hand to shield his eyes as Vince lunged, grabbing the gun arm and twisting it out of the way.

Vince was stronger than Frymire and younger, but the older cop still had some fight in him, especially with his life on the line. He fell forward into Vince and twisted his arm back, putting the gun between them. They struggled for control, both knowing that one shot at this close a range would be the end for one of them.

Jenn heard the scuffle and moved to the front archway, her gun held low. She crouched down and raised it, hoping for one good shot. The spotlight cast harsh shadows on the wall as the two fought for control of the gun.

The two fell to the ground and a moment later the gun went off, the harsh sound echoing through the small room. Jenn waited a moment, holding her breath, wondering who was going to rise, when a crash at the back door indicated more assailants. The spotlight flashed on in the kitchen before she could get to the archway and saw a large shadow enter the room. She shot, but it went wild. Shadows moved everywhere and it was hard to determine what was a true target. She moved swiftly into the room and turned towards the target, firing again.

She missed as the bulking man dropped behind the stove. As she moved for a better angle, her blood froze as she heard a voice behind her.

"Don't move a muscle, cop," Joey said triumphantly. "Now, drop it... slowly."

Jenn closed her eyes realizing her mistake too late. She released her hold in the gun, letting it fall to the ground. The large, muscled man came out from behind the stove and grabbed her gun from the ground as she felt a pistol push into her back, an arm wrap around her throat.

"Let's go," Joey said, hissing into her ear. She held her arms up as Joey walked her into the dining room and through to the archway leading to the living room. "I have your partner," Joey said loudly. "Don't make me shoot her."

The body on the floor near the front door was lying in a pool of blood that was still spreading. She said a quick and silent prayer that it wasn't Vince.

"Put the gun down, Joey," Vince's stern voice came from their right. Jenn breathed a sigh of relief, happy to hear his voice, and saw him as Joey turned them both to face him, using Jenn as a shield. Vince's gun was leveled on them, steady.

"Awww... I don't think you get it yet." Joey moved them to stand in the middle of the room as Muscles raised his gun at Vince, hiding behind the archway. "I think you'll be putting yours down now." He sounded so smug, so condescending. Jenn could almost hear Vince's jaw clench as he admitted defeat. He dropped his gun on the floor and stood, raising his hands in the air.

"Bruno, grab some chairs from the dining room." The big man disappeared into the dining room and came back with two high back chairs, setting them down in the middle of the room. "Sit," Joey told Vince as Bruno yanked cords from the front window shades and used them to tie Vince's hands behind his back.

When Vince was securely fastened, Joey released Jenn and pushed her towards the second chair. "Sit," he commanded. "Bruno, grab some more rope."

Bruno glanced around, looking for more rope. He finally met eyes with Joey, looking lost.

"Look upstairs, dumbass," Joey said. "Use that meaty head for something..."

Bruno looked angry, but didn't talk back. He moved towards the stairwell and then stopped, slowly backing up as Claire came down the stairs. She was completely naked and glowed blue, even in the stark lighting of the spotlight. She walked as if she was looking for something, calmly and with a purpose. Near empty, black eyes scanned the room as she walked towards Vince.

"Damn," Bruno said, surprised, as he backed towards the wall.

Joey laughed. "Well, well... what do we have here?" He smiled, looking over Claire's beautiful, naked body. Her breasts were beautifully shaped, her nipples hard. They bounced enticingly with each little step. Her pussy was trimmed and obviously wet and swollen.

Claire looked at him with unseeing eyes, blue sparks flittering over her skin. As they all watched, she walked up to Vince bent forward and grabbed his shirt with both hands. As easily as if it were crepe paper, she pulled with both hands, ripping it off his body and tossing it aside. Grabbing his pants, she did the same, ripping them open and exposing him.

The room was quiet, dumbfounded by what they were all seeing. The otherworldly woman was glowing brighter the closer she got to her target. Her hands slid down his chest and hovered over his ever-growing erection. Blue sparks repeatedly zapping his cock, making him shiver and moan as his cock grew harder and larger. She moved onto Vince, sliding into his lap, her hands wrapping around his neck and shoulders. Bright blue sparks flew between their skin, lighting up the room as she pressed her body against him. She pushed her hips forwards and backwards grinding her pussy into him as Vince started moaning helplessly.

His cock was harder than he'd ever felt before, his body excited by the lightning striking all over his body. "Oh God," he panted, unable to stop Claire from doing anything to his body. She easily slid his hard cock into her pussy, her head falling back, her mouth opening in a guttural, otherworldly growl of pleasure as inch after inch slid into her. She pushed him deeper and deeper inside her body, grinding against him. Then started fucking him, harder, sliding her body forward and back, driving harder into him.

"What the fuck?" Joey said loudly. "Jeez, Bruno, get this fucking bitch off him so I can blow her head off!"

Bruno moved towards them tentatively, grabbing her arms from behind and trying to lift her off. She stopped fucking Vince for a moment, lifting a hand in the air and twisting it. Muscles, flopped like a rag doll, his head twisting around on his shoulders in ways it was never meant to go. His body fell limp, held up by some unseen force. Flipping her hand, he was thrown across the room, slamming into the far wall and sliding down to the floor completley limp.

Without a second thought, she dropped her hand back onto Vince's shoulder and continued fucking him. Vince couldn't believe what he was feeling, couldn't believe his body was so excited, his cock so hard. Claire's pussy was fucking him so wonderfully, the electric bolts making every nerve in his body tingling.

"Fuck!" Joey yelled as he watched Bruno drop like a rag doll. He backed towards the kitchen raising his gun and pointing at the moaning duo. He disappeared through the archway and looked around the room quickly. He opened a few drawers until he found a lighter and tested it, flicking it alight. He moved to the window, lowering the lighter to the curtain and setting it on fire. Moving into the dining room, he did the same, the thin material catching fire quickly.

Black smoke billowed from the archway, sliding across the ceiling, growing thicker and thicker, as Joey walked back into the living room. The stark lighting from the spotlight made the smoke look like rolling thunderclouds. Claire was fucking Vince hard now, their bodies nearly breaking the chair on which Vince sat. She drove into him hard and fast, both of them grunting relentlessly.

Joey walked behind Vince, leveling the gun at Claire and pulled back the hammer. "Die bitch," he yelled before a loud explosion ripped through his body, jerking him sideways. He fell to the ground and tried to get back up as Jenn leveled her gun again, firing two more rounds into him. Joey fell the rest of the way to the floor, a limp mass of bloody flesh.

The gun fell from Jenn's hand, banging to the floor. Vince's grunts shocked her and she turned towards them. She stood two steps away watching them fuck, uncaring that the house around them was on fire. Claire's unseeing eyes looked at her, seemingly looking right into her very soul and Jenn felt a hunger for her. Claire extended her hands towards Jenn, her fingers spread open, beckoning her closer, beckoning for her to fuck them both.

Jenn felt a tingling over her body, felt a desire, a need to move to them. She fought it, trying to will her body to run out the front door. Suddenly her hands touched Claire's as she moved behind Vince. She hadn't even realized she'd moved and now her arms wrapped around Vince, touching Claire's bare breasts, her head resting on Vince's shoulder as Claire's hands rested on her shoulders. Blue lightning was erupting all around them, jumping through and between all three of them, covering them with delightful tingling.

Jenn threw her head back and screamed as the bolts slid over and around her pussy, almost making her orgasm. All three groaned excitedly, Claire continuing to slam her pussy against Vince, slamming her pussy harder and harder with each and every stroke, their bodies slapping together loudly.

Jenn felt Claire's hands grab and rip her shirt from her body, leaving her naked from the waist up as she pressed into Vince from behind, sandwiching him. Her hands grabbed Claire's nipples, pinching them hard, rolling them between her fingers as the younger woman wailed in pleasure. Jenn pushed Vince's head forward, pushing his mouth against Claire's breast, helping him suck a nipple into his mouth.

The billowing smoke and leaping flames were forgotten, the only thing that mattered was the pleasure rolling over and through them, growing and growing. Vince roared as his orgasm erupted, spraying deep inside Claire. Her body flared with pleasure, the blue lightning engulfing her and spreading quickly to Jenn rocking her body with orgasm too.

"Fuck!" she yelled, her legs quivering, her knees striking the floor as her legs buckled.

Suddenly an unearthly shriek erupted from Claire as she looked up. She pushed off Vince, screaming as if in pain, clawing at the air around them. The blue light was quickly fading from her, her hands clutching at her body as if trying to hold it in.

Vince heard the house groan, threatening to collapse upon them. He looked around them as if waking up from a deep sleep. "What...? What the fuck?" he said softly, testing his bonds, trying to break free. With one last deep, guttural wail, Claire collapsed to the floor, the blue light gone. Vince felt Jenn collapse to the floor behind him and could hear her panting hard.

"Jenn!" he yelled. When she didn't answer, he yelled again. "Detective Sanders! We gotta get the fuck out of here!" He struggled, trying to break free, but the cords only dug deeper into his wrists. "Fuck!" he yelled. Then he could feel Jenn grab his arms, felt her working on the ropes. In seconds he was free. He pulled his arms away and stood, turning to see Jenn kneeling on the floor. He stepped behind her and helped her stand, waiting to let her get her balance. "Front door, now!"

As Jenn stumbled to the door, Vince bent down and picked up Claire, her body limp in his arms. He went out the front door and helped Jenn off the front porch as the roof started collapsing. They moved to Frymire's car and Jenn held the rear door open as Vince laid Claire in the back seat. The second floor of the house completely collapsed as Jenn and Vince got into the car and backed out of the drive.

They first stopped by Jenn's house and then Vince's, grabbing a few clothes, then to the police station. Vince checked in with the desk Sergeant as Jenn led Claire back into the squad room.

*****

Vince was the last one to finish his report and questioning. It had been six hours since he came into the station and he was tired. He told his side of the story at least a half a dozen times, being sure not to mention anything about possessed women or blue lightning. The last thing he needed was a psych evaluation. He hoped the women did the same thing.

He needed a shower and needed to rest badly. And he needed to figure out what the hell had really happened in that house. He walked out of the interrogation room and walked back to the squad room. The next shift was just starting and the room was a mess of people moving and talking. But neither Jenn nor Claire were there. He sighed, thinking they'd gone home, probably hoping to forget this whole ordeal.

"Reed," Captain Hockings called from his office. Vince walked to the door, leaning against the wall. "We found 3 bodies in the fire, Venza, Frymire, and an unidentified male."

Vince nodded his head. "That would be the muscle-bound creep."

"Sounds like him. We also found something else interesting. A fourth body. This one had been dead for forty or fifty years. It must have been in the attic or something. It looks like it took a pretty good crack to the skull from something, but the coroner's looking at it now to see if he can figure out who it was and how he died."

Vince shook his head. "Old damn houses hide some freaky shit," he said softly. Like ghosts and some kind of freaky spectral energy that feels so God-damned good, he didn't say.

"Nice work, Detective. Go home. Get some sleep."

Vince smiled. "You got it Cap."

"And get a shower too. You stink."

Vince laughed. He waved his hand and walked to his desk. He grabbed his jacket and keys and headed to the parking deck. As he neared his car he saw both Jenn and Claire sitting on the hood of his car, waiting.

"I figured you'd have gone home by now," he said softly, moving beside them.

"We don't know what to do," Jenn whispered. "But we know one thing..."

"... we don't want to be alone," Claire finished.

"So what are we going to do?" Vince asked, seeing the blue tinting still lighting up their eyes.

Jenn smiled, walking up and sliding an arm around his. Claire did the same with the other arm. "How's your place sound," Jenn said, hugging his arm. "Maybe we can figure out what happened."

"Maybe we can take a shower," Vince echoed.

"Maybe we can fuck," Claire whispered seductively, emphasizing the last word with a hard consonant end.

The trio laughed softly, each nervous but excited about that prospect. They kissed each other before breaking their embrace. Vince opened the passenger side doors, letting both Jenn and Claire get into the car. He walked around to the driver's side and slipped into the seat. He flipped the rear-view mirror towards himself and stared at his own eyes. A blue-ish tint flared brighter for a moment. His body could still feel the tingle from the women's touch, his cock hardening.

"Home, then," he whispered softly.