Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paid the check after they had left. I tried to get a look at their car so I could be on the look-out for it and relate that information to the police. A license plate number would be perfect, but they had apparently parked behind the building and I couldn't tell which leaving car was theirs.

Not much was said on the way back to Sylvia's apartment. I ushered them to the apartment and when we got inside, Fatima burst out crying again. Through the sobs she said, "We're in trouble. I know Jinx and they didn't just give us idle warnings. This is serious. They will do what they said." I held her close and let her tears fall on my shirt until she was cried out. I told her I'd go to the Police and add this encounter to what happened last night. We couldn't add much to what we had already told them except that the guy has a gun to go along with his knife. We still didn't have his name. They already had Jinx's name although it was unlikely that that was her real name.

On the way home, I called the Police precinct where Officers Jenkins and Sweet worked. I told Officer Sweet who I was and about our encounter less than an hour ago at the restaurant. As it turned out, the report last night was made to police officers from the same precinct and he was familiar with the report. I detailed the threats made to me and my family and then to Fatima and Sylvia and Reece. He told me there wasn't much they could do without more information than they had but he said that he and his partner would increase the number of passes through our neighborhood day and especially at night. I understood the dilemma and had to be satisfied with his offer.

I hung up and remembered that I should be checking to see if I was being tailed. I looked in the rearview mirror frequently the rest of the way home but there was a lot of traffic. I had no training on how to spot a tail so the effort was fruitless.

I was consumed by what had happened and Bandana dude's warnings. I wrestled with whether or not to tell the rest of the family. I decided that since the warning included them that I had to tell them everything.

By the time I got home, I had calmed down. I had quite a story to tell and I was curious about how the twin's dates had gone and also about what Mom and Dad had done for entertainment last night.

Dad was sound asleep on the sofa, 'watching' the ball game. Three empty and crushed beer can lay on the end table beside him. He was softly snoring and I knew that if I changed the channel, he would instantly come awake and profess that he was watching that.

My eyes about popped out of my head when I looked out the family room windows to the backyard and Mom was lying in a lounge chair in a new bright yellow bathing suit, if that's what you called it. The flimsy material was a narrow strip that ran from her shoulders and laid barely over her nipples, leaving the rest of her boobs exposed. The strips went around her back and reappeared below her navel, where the two strips came together to drop to her crotch to barely cover her pussy before going up the crack of her ass like a thong to tie in with the front. At the moment the strip between her legs wasn't covering her pussy but had separated her labia. She had obviously shaved herself bald down there. Both of her nipples were exposed and were hard as nails. My cock swelled to full dimensions. I had seen her completely naked many times and how could anything be more erotic than the naked body, especially hers. But somehow, she was more erotic with this collection of flimsy strips of material going from her shoulders to her sex.

I hadn't noticed that June and Julie had walked up beside me as I basically drooled over the vision of Mom in her new bathing suit. I would guess that this suit was for backyard sunbathing only but considering Mom's recent escapades, I wasn't absolutely sure about that. Julie startled me when she said, "How do you like Mom's new bathing suit?" I didn't respond. She laughed and said, "I can see how much you like it." June giggled.

I said, "When did she get that bathing suit?"

June said, "It must have been last night. We got some of the story from Dad. He told us that they went to a store specializing in over the top bathing suits. She tried on several bikinis and would come out of the changing room to check herself in the mirror and ask the manager what he thought. Mom and Dad had gone in separately like they didn't know each other. There was only Dad and the store manager in the store and her game was to tease the manager and hopefully get him back in the changing room. When she saw this bathing suit on a manakin she asked the manager if she could try it on. Dad said he was just walking around the store like he was shopping for a bathing suit for his wife. Mom took this yellow dental-floss bathing suit to the changing room and came out a few minutes later all askew with the narrow strips of material in her hand. She asked the manager to show her how to put the suit on and she led him back into the changing room. Dad said, the manager had an obvious erection and he was all grins. He didn't stand a chance."

Julie couldn't stay out of the description of what happened any longer and she jumped in, "Dad waited a couple minutes and then went into the changing room to find Mom with the bathing suit on correctly on her knees jerking on the manager's cock. Dad was unzipping his pants when he pulled back the drapes. The manager was startled by Dad's arrival and he pulled back from Mom and wound up sitting down hard on a bench behind him. Mom followed him and grabbed his cock again as Dad went down to his knees and pushed his cock into her pussy. He was fucking her silly and Mom decided to step up to her self-described line and pushed her lips onto the manager's cock. I guess with Dad right there, Mom's sense of guilt was assuaged. Dad laughed when he described the look on the guys face. The manager blew his load into Mom's mouth a long time before Dad blew his load. Mom kept right on sucking the managers cock until she pulled another load out of him just as Dad finished. It sounds like it was pretty hot."

June took up the story again and said, "Mom pulled her clothes on over this bathing suit and went to the cash register. The manager was red faced but was able to pull himself together to take her cash. Dad left the store while Mom was at the cash register. They went to dinner with Mom wearing that bathing suit securing a wad of napkins between her legs under her clothes. Dad said that the suit made her feel so horny that she gave him a foot job at the table and sucked him off on the way home." I knew how much Mom liked to suck cock in the car. I laughed at how easy it was for Mom to get Dad involved in her risk taking and he certainly appeared to enjoy it too. My parents were freaks. Who would have ever thought it?

Julie said, "Apparently they didn't even make it past the foyer when they got home. When we came in around three o'clock, the bathing suit and all their clothes were laying on the floor. I picked up the bathing suit and tried it up to myself trying to figure out how to put it on. June went back to the door and yelled for Max and Jerry to come in. They were half way back to the car after walking us to the front door. I'm pretty sure they were disappointed that they didn't get at least what they got before."

June jumped in again and said, "Julie had disappeared from the foyer when the guys walked in. A minute later, Julie comes around the corner wearing the yellow bathing suit. I nearly swallowed my tongue, and the guys? I thought they'd cum in their pants. Julie posed in the suit and showed the back with a thin strap going behind the neck and another thin strap from hip to hip holding up the thong going up her ass. It really looked like she was completely naked from the back. We had promised that we wouldn't have sex with Max and Jerry last night but I'm telling you, we both rethought that decision right then. But with Mom and Dad home we kept to our plan." It was quite a story.

Julie said, "Hey, did you get to the Rave last night? We were looking for you a little. We wanted to check out Sylvia's sister."

I shook my head and said, "No, we didn't make it. We were going to go but we wound up entertaining a bunch of Police Officers of our own at Sylvia's apartment last night. I guess it was our night for all of us to entertain cops." I chuckled but neither of the twins joined me. They were just staring at me motioning for me to give more details. I was trying to figure out the best way to relay the details.

Just then Mom lifted her head off the back of her chair and looked toward the family room windows. She lifted a hand to her face to block the sun and must have seen us standing at the windows. She motioned for me to come out and Julie said, "I don't know how many orgasms Mom has had since she bought that suit. We've heard her and Dad going all morning and then she came downstairs to get her bathing suit from the foyer and discovered it missing. She came to our room to look for it and before Julie could get out of it, Mom was having sex with us. She had two orgasms in our room before she took the suit back to her room and they were both at it again. Mom told us to send you out as soon as you got home. I guess she wants to top it all off with your monster cock to hit the tri-fecta." June giggled and pushed me toward the sun room.

I stepped back from between the twins and bumped into Dad who had come up behind us. I moved forward again and turned to weave my way through the three of them. Dad smiled at me and then kissed June and then Julie and whispered something to each of them. They grinned at me and Julie's hand went to Dad's pants and pulled his zipper down. June pulled his erection out and they both began jerking him off in a reversed hand job. Julie motioned for me to go.

My cock had started to soften as I listened to June and Julie's story but as they jerked on Dad's cock, I became hard again as I walked out on the lawn from the sun room. Mom was up on her elbows looking at me with a sultry look in her eyes. She repositioned the strips of cloth over her nipples and pulled the thin strip between her legs out to cover her labia and grinned at me.

I said, "Mom, that's an amazing bathing suit. You're giving me a hard-on."

She grinned again and said, "That's the plan. I don't know if I've ever been so horny before I tried on this bathing suit last night. It's like it has magic powers or something. I wore out your father and the girls and now it's your turn."

I thought, 'I don't think you wore out Dad yet because he's right there in the window getting his cock worked over by June and Julie.' I moved around behind Mom's chair and Mom sat back to see what I was going to do. I pushed my hips to the top of her chair and looked down the length of her incredible body. My cock pulsed. Mom smiled as she reached up and ran her open hand over the bulge in my pants. If it wasn't completely hard before, it was now. She pulled my zipper down as she squeezed my hard-on. When my cock came out of my pants, it slapped down on her forehead and she giggled. I moved forward to push my cock to the bridge of her nose. She tipped her head back in her chair and lifted her chin. She pulled my cock down to her lips and she kissed it and ran her nose and tongue along the underside. My cock throbbed harder.

Mom greedily accepted my cock in her mouth. My balls were on either side of her nose as I pushed myself further down and the head pushed into her throat. She groaned and gagged and I pulled up to give her a moment. Her eyes were watering as she heaved in several deep breathes. She giggled and said, "Yumm. Pussy on a stick." I was a little embarrassed as I realized that I hadn't taken a shower after fucking Fatima. She grabbed her tits and pulled the yellow strips of material off her nipples. They were rock hard and she began fingering them in swirling circles. The strip between her legs had pulled in to spread her labia again. She was incredibly wet. I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to cum in her mouth or her pussy. I decided that as hot as Mom looked right now, I could do both.

I stepped back from her chair and grabbed a beach towel from the chair beside hers. I spread it out on the grass and then offered Mom a hand to help her up. She smiled and dropped to her hands and knees over the towel and looked back at me and wagged her ass at me. Then she pivoted her body and laid down on her back. She pulled her knees up and spread her thighs. I dropped my pants and peeled off my shirt before I straddled her body facing her feet. She reached up and grabbed my boner between my legs and gently pulled it down to her lips. I followed her pull and got into a sixty-nine.

Mom groaned as I pushed my tongue to her pussy. I was pushing my cock to her face and she lifted her head to inhale me. It was my turn to groan. She grabbed my hips and controlled the depth of my penetration and I started fucking her face while I lapped my tongue through her sex and she pulsed hard when I touched her clitoris. I curled my tongue into a spear and jabbed it into her pussy. She groaned again, "OOOHHHH," as I buried my cock in her face. I could feel the change of pressure as my knob pushed into her throat.

I heard the crunching of grass under foot to my right and I turned my head to see who it was. It was Dad followed closely by June and Julie. Dad had his shirt on but no pants. He sat down in a straight back lawn chair and June and Julie went to their knees on either side of Dad's thighs. Julie was facing me and she grinned as she pushed her lips over Dad's cock. June was facing away from me, watching Julie take her turn. Dad was pressed back in his chair groaning from Julie's attack. I went back to Mom's pussy. I don't think Mom knew they were there. She hadn't broken her rhythm on my cock to look their way.

I was busy working Mom's pussy over when I heard Dad groan hard and mutter, "Jesus. June. You're going to suck my balls out through my cock." The twins both giggled. I chuckled too and then ramped up my pace on Mom's sex. She wasn't holding back anything and neither was I. Mom pushed her hips up into my face and then they began to pulse up and down. I let her movements take control of the tongue fucking she was getting and she pulled most of the way back up my cock and screamed. She went completely spastic and her pussy began clamping hard on my tongue pushing me out of her. I forced my way back in, only to be pushed back out. It went like this several times. Mom lost her concentration on my cock. It was still in her mouth but she was gasping for air around it. I pushed my hips down to remind her and she feverishly began bobbing her head up and down on my cock. I could feel that familiar swirling sensation in my balls.

It wasn't my intention, but when that first burst of cum launched from my shaft, I autonomously pushed my hips down and buried my cock in Mom's throat. She gave a muted groan and tried to pull back. She couldn't so she pushed me up away from her face. That first powerful stream of cum erupted from my cock directly into Mom's throat. She pushed me up far enough so she could roll her face away from my cock and coughed and gagged while the next several shots landed on the side of her face and then down to her tits.

June must have given Dad's cock back to Julie because June pivoted on her knees away from Dad and she went down on her stomach and pushed her head between me and Mom's cum soaked torso and pulled my spewing cock to her mouth. She eagerly swallowed the last few shots as Mom continued to gag and cough trying to clear her throat.

Dad let out a long groan, followed by, "Of fuck, Baby Girl. I'm gonna cum." I expected that June would scramble back to share Dad's load with Julie but she didn't. Her face stayed on Mom's chest while she tongued globs of cum off Mom's tits.

Julie's slurping on Dad's cock stopped and she loudly gulped his load down with each shot. Mom had apparently cleared her throat and now she was scooping cum off her face and chest and pushing her fingers into her own mouth and then June's.

My cock was as hard as before and gave no hint of softening. This is what I hoped for because now I was going to fuck Mom senseless. I rolled off Mom's body away from June and June scrambled up on her knees to gather cum off Mom's face that neither of them had found before. I moved around between Mom's raised knees and looked down at her sultry eyes. She lifted her hips up so her pussy pressed against my cock. June moved around behind Mom's head and lifted it into her lap so she could watch.

I glanced at Dad, who was holding his balls. He grinned at me as I gripped my hard cock and guided it to Mom's sex. I ran it through her pussy from her clitoris to her anus and I could tell from the look in her eyes that she would love to get butt-fucked right now. I ignored those eyes for a few moments as I pushed my cock all the way to my balls in her pussy. She gritted her teeth and seethed air in and out. I increased my pace and Mom joined me. She was muttering a chorus of "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus," as she pushed her hips up as I pushed in.

I glanced at Dad, who was looking down at Mom and gently rubbing Julie's face that was full of Dad's cock again with her face resting on his right thigh watching us.

I hadn't expected Mom to orgasm again but she did and I had to hold on to her hips to control her spastic movements. I thought it would be a little one but it wasn't and she went on and on. June held her in her lap as she flailed. I stopped fucking her because every time I pushed my cock into her again, she started flailing again. I had no idea if her clenching pussy was from one orgasm or many.

I pulled my cock from her vagina and then scooched forward under her hips and pulled her hips up on my thighs. Her pussy was gaped and bubbling with her juices. Her clitoris was blood red and protruded from under the hood. Mom was oblivious as her head wagged from side to side in June's lap. June grinned at me when she knew what I was doing and she said, "Fuck her ass, Dex. Fuck it hard." Julie pulled off Dad's flaccid cock and moved over beside Mom to watch. I pulled the thin thong sized strip going up between her butt-cheeks and eased my gooey cock inside her anus.

Mom's eyes burst open and she screamed, "Oh gawwdd. Yes. Yes." She had absolutely no control in her position except to clamp her sphincter muscle hard on my cock. I eased forward and Mom groaned, "Fuck. Do it, for Christ's sake." I pushed all the way in and immediately began fucking her ass. A long, wailing moan flooded out of her, "OOOOOHHH MYYYY GGGAAAWWDDD." I took a few more strokes and she moaned, "HARDER. FASTER. OH JESUS." I came up on my knees lifting her hips higher and then I started pummeling her ass as hard and fast as I could. The look on her face would indicate that I was killing her but I knew I wasn't. She had taken it up the ass harder and faster in other positions before.

Julie dropped her head over Mom's hips and then pushed her tongue to Mom's clitoris. Mom screamed and moments later, she burst into another orgasm that was highlighted by a powerful squirt that drenched Julie and then me when Julie pulled back spitting and sputtering. June was laughing as she struggled to hold Mom down.

As the squirt subsided, I continued to slam my cock into Mom's ass and the heat and pressure was pulling my orgasm out and she finished the task when she launched into an anal orgasm. Her sphincter clamped and released on my cock as she screamed out, "OOOOHHHHHHH GGAAWWDD." I used her clamping anus to milk my climax on each shot. I stayed in her until the pressure subsided and I eased my spent cock from her. She collapsed in a heap on the towel and I eased myself back from under her hips. She throbbed for several minutes and then took a huge inhalation and said, "Oh my gawwddd. I think I'm done ... for a while." She turned to face Dad with a grin on her face and said, "Are you done?"