Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Dad walked out into the yard. He kissed Mom and she kissed him back. He greeted Jaz by her full name, Jazmeen, like he always had, and she greeted him warmly. I noticed that Dad was checking out Jaz in June's micro-bikini. He had a lascivious look on his face that didn't go unnoticed by Mom. He made no attempt to flirt with Jaz. He just looked. He pulled his eyes from Jaz and said, "Hey Dex. I had a very good round today. I hope whatever I was doing right today is still there tomorrow." I chuckled and Dad headed back inside.

At the door to the sun room, he stopped and turned back to us. He looked at Mom. That look was still on his face. Mom looked over at him and he raised his right hand and flexed his index finger at her. She pulled herself up and went to him. He wrapped his hand around her slim waist and pulled her to him. Mom giggled and I could hear her say, "Jarod? We have company. Behave yourself." He kissed her again and she giggled again. Mom turned and said to Jaz and me, "I'll be back in a few minutes." When I heard the hurried footsteps up the stairs, I knew it would be more than a few minutes.

Moments later, I heard Mom laughing in her bedroom and then say, "Jarod? What has come over you lately anyway. I'm not complaining, mind you." Apparently, Mom had opened the bedroom windows earlier to air out the odor of sex before Dad got home. She had forgotten to close them, so Jaz and I could clearly hear them. I thought about yelling out that we could hear them but I opted not to. Jaz came over and took a lounge chair next to mine. She had the biggest grin on her face as she listened to the sounds of passionate sex coming from my parent's bedroom.

Jaz spoke softly so my parents couldn't hear her. "Your Mom is concerned that I had witnessed you and her together in bed this morning. She's afraid that I will tell somebody, anybody really. I told her that I'd never tell a soul. I value my friendship with June and Julie and I'd like to have some more of you too, if that's okay." I smiled and was about to respond but she continued, "I don't know whether it's something in the water over here or what. This has been my second home since I was little. I've never seen your parents so into each other. Whatever it is, I wish I could take some home to my house. My parents just argue all the time. It's very stressful. I'll be glad to go away to college in the fall. I've been accepted at the same college you go to. I haven't decided yet but, maybe we could hang out some." She smiled at me and glanced down at my bathing suit.

Mom and Dad were really going at it with loud groans and moans from both of them. Jaz pushed her hand to her mouth to cover up a laugh and I joined her with an unmuffled laugh. The sounds of sex suddenly stopped and then we heard Mom's voice call down from her bedroom window, "Sorry. How embarrassing is this?" The windows closed one by one. We heard nothing more from them again.

I didn't know that Jaz had considered going to the same college as me and we talked about it for a while until the twins appeared in their bikinis. They were laughing at something and Julie said, "Jesus. Mom and Dad are bringing down the house." June laughed and Jaz and I joined in as I nodded and pointed up at their bedroom windows. They looked up where I was pointing and burst out laughing again. Jaz reiterated her promise, to the twins, to never say anything about Mom and me. I gave a skeptical glance at June and Julie. Words were easy. I had my doubts that Jaz would live up to her promise. There was nothing to be done about it though, so the subject wasn't raised again.

Jaz asked where the girls had disappeared to and June smiled and responded that they had some things to clean up. Julie giggled at that. Jaz didn't pursue it any further.

An hour after Jaz left and the twins had retreated to their room, Mom came downstairs. She was dressed in her fluffy robe and looking like the 'wreck of the Hesperus'. Her hair was a mess and she still had glistening, wet cum in her cleavage. I was guessing that Dad must have really liked the tit job she had given him in the bathroom. Mom looked down where I was looking and quickly scooped up the wet cum and pushed it into her mouth. She gave me an embarrassed smile and said, "Sorry, Baby. I guess I should have made a pass through the bathroom first."

She reeked of sex and my erection was building in my jeans. I had dressed to go shopping. As much as I hated shopping, I had to go buy birthday gifts for June and Julie. The three of us kids have been celebrating our combined birthdays for years now. Mine is only a week after theirs. I had no clue what to get them. My first thought was a vibrating dildo, but that would be more than awkward to open with Dad there. Sexy lingerie was out too for the same reason. I guess that shows you where my head is at most of the time. They love clothes but I could only guess at sizes and I have no idea what the difference is between a size two and a size six. I know they've talked about such things before, but I paid no attention.

Normally, there is a big deal about birthdays ending in zero, like 20, 30, etc. Turning twenty meant little to me. Nothing in my life would change from nineteen, except that I wasn't a teen-ager anymore and I was glad to get rid of that label. Now, twenty-one was different. I could legally drink. That was a big deal. The twins were turning nineteen. No big deal there. I wondered if Mom would organize a birthday party for us. She was pretty good at organizing parties, or at least hiring someone who was good at it. I found myself thinking of Fatima, the chef at the twin's graduation party.

I asked Mom what she thought about gifts for June and Julie and she paused a few moments and said, "They have been hinting about these new sneakers that are different colors to different people. I saw them on TV and some people on the set were saying they were one color and others vehemently objected saying they were another color. Go figure. I was going to get them, but I can get them something else."

Mom caught a whiff of cum and sex odor wafting up through her robe and she said, "Whoa, I stink. I'm going up for a shower." I chuckled. We both stood up as I jangled my keys and headed for the front door as Mom hurried up the stairs. A couple steps up, she stopped and turned around. I had the door half open when Mom said, "Hey Dex?" I turned back to her and she flashed her naked body at me. I grabbed my crotch through my pants and aimed my hardening dick at her. We both laughed and went our ways. Before I closed the front door, Mom yelled down the stairs, "Size seven and a half." I chuckled as I went down the front steps.

Contrary to how women shop, I parked at the closest Mall entrance to the "Foot Long" shoe store and made it my mission to get in, buy the sneakers, and get out. I had almost completed that mission when I heard female voices behind me calling out, "Hey Dex." I turned to see who had called my name and the twin's friends Sarah and Amber, from the sleepover party were waving as they hurried to catch up. They were dressed elegantly and their hair and makeup were suitable for a night at the Met. Every guy around was staring at them. They were gorgeous.

They were each carrying shopping bags from more high-end stores. They were both from wealthy families and they probably didn't shop anywhere else. They looked down at my shopping bags from the shoe store and then frowned at each other with fleeting glances. It wasn't hard to figure out what they were communicating to each other about.

I said, "Hi Sarah, Hi Amber. How are you two today." I'm not an accomplished flirter, but they sure were. They were gushing all over me and it made me nervous. They were oblivious.

Sarah said, "Are you coming or going?" I lifted my bags and told her I was going. She tittered as if to say, 'silly me' and held up her bags too. I guess we were all leaving. We walked together toward the entrance I had come in. I doubted that they had used the same entrance because the stores that they used were at the ritzy end of the Mall.

When we got to my car, Sarah said, "Can you drive us to our vehicle? I have my Dad's new van. It's very plush inside. You have to see it." I unlocked the doors and we all piled in. Sarah provided directions all the way around the Mall to the other side. I pulled in beside a huge Mercedes van. It was tan with rust stripes and chrome trim. Sarah and Amber jumped out with their bags and motioned for me to come with them. They were whispering between them and then they laughed and nodded.

Sarah climbed up into the driver's seat and then slid between the front captain's chairs and a moment later, the side door slid back and Sarah stepped to the side ushering me inside. Amber followed me in and slid the door shut behind her. The van was beautifully appointed. There were two rows of all leather captain's chairs. The windows were all tinted so no one could see in from outside. The carpeting was plush and the dashboard looked like an airliner cockpit. I like all the electronic stuff so I moved between the second row of captain's chairs and leaned into the front compartment. I'd never seen anything like this. I pursed my lips and blew out a whistle and turned back to the girls.

Sarah had already pulled her sweater over her head and was in the process of pulling her palazzo pants to the floor. She kicked off her pants and stood up straight in her thong and bra that barely contained her mammoth tits. Her nipples were erect and pushing on the soft plush material. My dick hardened immediately in my pants and I nonchalantly pushed it down my pant leg.

Amber was slower. She was unbuttoning the bottom button on her semi-transparent silk blouse. My guess was that she wasn't fully on-board with Sarah's plan, she pulled her blouse from her skirt and eased it down over her shoulders and off her wrists. Her tits were small and fully contained within her bra. While Amber bent over and pulled her skirt down her legs, Sarah unhooked her bra and let it drop to the carpeted floor in front of her. She used her hands to push her huge tits together and up to her face. She kissed each nipple, never pulling her lust filled eyes from mine.

Amber eyes gave no hint of lust. She was very nervous and was clearly wishing that she were somewhere else. I hadn't moved from between the front and second row of seats. My cock was throbbing it was so hard. This kind of shit just didn't happen to me. My heart was hammering in my throat and I could hardly breathe.

Sarah moved to the back of the second row of seats and in a sultry voice said, "Can you take off my thong?" The look on her face was screaming, 'hurry'. I went down to my knees between the two second row seats and ran my finger tips up her thighs to her sex and all the air in her lungs exploded out of her and she gasped as she humped her hips forward to my face. I stayed where I was. I could smell the mixture of a perfume that she had applied and the heat of her sex. I hooked my fingers under the thin elastic band around her hips and slowly pulled her thong out of her butt-cheeks and from her pussy and down her legs to the floor. Her fingers went instantly to her sex and separated her outer labia and flexed her index finger along the pink inner folds of her vagina. Her juices bubbled out of her vagina. She groaned whenever her finger touched her erect clitoris as her hips launched toward my face.

I leaned forward and pushed the tip of my tongue to her clitoris and flicked it up and down a couple of times. Sarah moaned out, "Oh fuck. Yes. Do that." I decided to teased her a little like she had teased me when I was back in school.

I stood up and looked around the interior of the van and said, "This is very nice, Sarah." I noticed that Amber had sat down on the couch seat across the back of the van. She was still wearing her bra and bikini panties. There was no hint of boob but her curves were erotic. I walked past Sarah and sat down beside Amber. She was so nervous that she was nearly hyperventilating. I delighted in Sarah's look of disbelief and she pulled her hands from her sex and placed them on her hips with a 'what the fuck' look on her face.

Sarah got really pissed when I leaned down and kissed Amber. She tentatively kissed me back but she was looking past me at Sarah's disgusted face. She was obviously reticent about raising Sarah's ire. I reached into Ambers bra and cupped one of her pancake titties in the palm of my hand. Her nipple was unbelievably hard and long. She moaned and kissed me more passionately.

That was about all Sarah was going to tolerate. She yelled out, "Hey. What about me?" Amber pulled her lips away from mine and dropped her gaze to the carpet. I looked back at Sarah as she was moving toward me rather quickly. She pushed a button on the wall of the van and the seat Amber and I were sitting on started to move, as it dropped into a double bed. Then she reached out and pushed me down on the newly formed bed. She dropped to her knees on either side of my legs and went for my belt. Amber watched as Sarah yanked my belt out of the loops and went to work on the bronze button at the waist of my jeans. I just let her go as I smiled up at her. My smile seemed to infuriate her further. She couldn't get the button undone and she was getting very frustrated. I reached down and unfastened the button. She yanked my zipper down and reached into my boxer shorts and pulled out my hard-on. I didn't resist.

Amber reached behind her and unfastened her bra and then lifted her butt and slid down her bikini panties. They were naked and I was fully clothed except for my cock. Sarah had a firm grip on it and began jerking me off at a furious pace. Her tits jiggled violently as her upper arms compressed her side-boob as she stroked my cock. Amber unbuttoned my shirt and began fingering my abs. She was grinning with delight.

Sarah stopped her hand job and pulled back off my knees and stood up pulling my pants down and off my feet. I kicked off my shoes. Amber pulled me up so she could get my shirt off. I had my socks on and they both had on their high heels. Amber pushed me to my back again and Sarah moved back onto my lower thighs. She was breathing very hard with anticipation. She grabbed my cock again and drove her lips down the shaft, lashing her tongue as she went. I groaned hard. She couldn't deep throat but she was trying desperately. She gagged and coughed up foamy saliva which she used for lubrication.

Sarah maneuvered her hips over mine tucking her knees into my waist. She pulled my cock off my stomach to her vagina. She groaned as the tip of my cock brushed over her clitoris to the glistening pink inner folds. She looked down at me and said, "If you won't ask me out, I'll just have to invite you in," and she pushed herself in one motion down my shaft and ground her pussy on it when she hit bottom. We both groaned hard and she was shaking her head from side to side. Then she started fucking me by keeping her torso bent forward presenting her tits to me while she pivoted her hips forward and back. She had most of the control, but I could rock my hips too. Sarah was muttering, "Oh Jesus, Oh fuck, Oh Jesus."

Amber sat on the leather bed with her left leg under her. The fingers of her left hand flailed in her sex while her right hand found the ripples of my abs. She seemed mesmerized by the far-off look in Sarah's eyes as she had increased the power of the forward thrusts of her hips. She couldn't keep that up long and as I groaned along with her, she tired and slowed her pace. She had a desperate look on her face as if she were on a mission.

I may not have started this with the same exuberance as Sarah. I still felt a little anger toward her from more than a year ago when she broke up with me because I tried to touch her big tits on our third date. Now they were practically hanging in my face. I reached out and cradled them in my hands and thumbed her hard nipples. I was getting into it now and I started humping my hips upward as she rocked her hips forward and down. Her fogged expression changed to a smile and she said, "Fuck me Dex. I'm running out of gas."

I pulled on her tits forcing her to pivot up off my cock a few inches. She frowned, thinking that I was pulling her off my cock. My hands released her tits and I grabbed her hips and held her in place while I piston fucked her with just the top few inches of my cock. Her eyes went wide and she screamed loudly until she could get her palm to her mouth to stifle it.

Amber was alternating her grin from me to Sarah and back and then she bent forward and kissed me passionately. I couldn't see how that affected Sarah but I kept up the piston fuck to her non-stop 'AAHH... AAHH.. AHHH." Amber had jerked on my cock a little at the sleepover party but she had declined the opportunity to fuck me. I wondered what was going through her mind now as she drilled her tongue into my mouth.

Sarah was going nuts as I jack-hammered my cock into her pussy. I was tiring too but I really wanted to get Sarah off before I did. Then suddenly, that wasn't what I wanted at all and I slowed my attack. She tried to pick up the pace again with a frantic look on her face. I pulled my hips away from her and my cock eased out of her pussy. She tried to go down to get it back but I had her hips and she couldn't. I didn't say a word to her as I rolled her off my hips to the bed opposite Amber. She had a very confused look on her face as her mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water.

Sarah stared disbelieving as I maneuvered Amber to her hands and knees on the bed and stood up with my raging hard-on in my hand and pushed my wet cock to her sex. She looked back with a frightened look on her face and said, "I'm afraid. Your cock is too big. It won't fit."

I responded, "Amber. It's okay. It'll fit fine. You control the action. Just push yourself on as slowly as you want." That didn't seem to assuage the fear in her eyes at all. I dragged my cock from her anus to her clitoris. She jumped and groaned as it passed over her clit. She was soaking wet and ready. I positioned my glans and after several moments' hesitation, Amber pushed herself onto the tip and stopped. She groaned very loudly and glanced at Sarah lying beside her on her side watching. Sarah was not happy with this development at all and Amber quickly looked away as she pushed back a little more. She humped up her back and groaned as the fattest part of my cock slid into her pussy. I groaned too. Amber was moving quicker now as she steadily pushed herself onto my shaft. I didn't move a muscle until she was all the way on and I flexed my cock to a renewed groan from Amber. Sarah was now diddling herself, desperate for an orgasm.

Amber looked back over her back with an excited grin and said, "It fits and it feels incredible." I grinned down at her and began slowly pulling my cock out and pushing back in. Amber was in a continuous groan and then she started humping back at me much harder and faster. In seconds, we were fucking at a normal pace. My orgasm was on the move. I could feel my balls and that familiar tension building. Amber gave no indication that she was close to her orgasm. I tried to hold mine back but I couldn't. As the tension built, I picked up the pace and moments later, Amber's body went rigid and her head hung forward and then she gave a deep guttural groan, "Fuck, Dex. I'm cccuuummminnnggg. Oh Jesus."

I felt her vagina clench on my cock and I let myself go and blasted many powerful streams of gooey cum into her pussy. She screamed and jammed a hand to her mouth. She was humping wildly on my cock and I thought her orgasm would never end and then I realized that she was ending one and starting another. Sarah watched Amber's multiple orgasms with awe on her face. She looked up at me and said, "Wow. I wish that was me."