Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear June and Julie beginning to groan as they approached their orgasms. That drew some attention from the others but now they were jockeying for some cock. Sophie realized that she had to make a move if she wanted my tongue in her pussy and she eased herself forward to let my tongue flick on her clitoris. She snatched her hips back and groaned. I muttered, "Mmmmm. I love your pussy."

Dianna snickered and said, "Yeah, me too." That brought a round of unrestrained laughter from the others. Di's face went red as she realized that she had said that out loud. Sophie pushed her hips forward again and I dragged my tongue down through her pussy and she moved in closer. I drilled my tongue into her pussy and she moaned loudly. She lost her balance and tried to pull back so she wouldn't touch me but instead she pitched forward toward me. She had no choice but to put her hand on my head to steady herself. She cringed and everyone sucked in a lungful of air and held it to see what I'd do. I flicked my tongue up to Sophie's clitoris and she moaned out, "Oh fuck ladies. I've never had a guy eat my pussy for shit, but he's good. Even in his sleep."

It now appeared to the girls that they could do anything to me and I wouldn't wake up and now they all wanted to get their mouths and hands on my cock. Jaz was pushed aside and Dianna pushed her lips on. I was a little surprised that someone as consumed with herself as 'Lady Di' had bothered to acquire the skill of deep throating. Apparently, it surprised everyone else too as they all gawked at Dianna's cock work. Jaz said, "Fuck, who would have thought."

Dianna's work was getting to me and I could feel my balls tighten. I didn't want to cum yet, especially in Dianna's mouth and I began counting backward. It had worked well before. It helped that I had Sophie's pussy to distract me too. I increased my tongue thrusts and Sophie was now holding on to my hair thrusting her hips at me. She let out a loud groan and she flooded my mouth with her orgasm. The others giggled as they watched Sophie grinding her pussy on my lips and tongue. She was obviously unconcerned about waking me up.

Sophie's legs buckled but she caught herself and then collapsed off to my right, landing on top of Jaz who tried hard to break her fall. Amber scrambled up to straddle my hips with her feet and she wasted no time pushing her pussy to my lips. I went to work on her, but my tongue was getting tired and I had to dial it back a little. I sucked her erect clitoris to my lips and then pulled it inside my mouth. Amber buckled right away and Jaz put her hand up to Amber's ass to hold her up. Sophie had curled up in a fetal position behind Jaz as she pulsed through the remainder of her orgasm. I worked Amber's clit inside my mouth until she groaned hard into her orgasm. She pulled her clit from my lips and stepped away to my left.

Dianna continued her assault on my cock and I was losing the battle quickly. At this point I think the girls were wanting to see what would happen if I blew my load, regardless of where it went. Jaz said, "I wonder if we can fuck him without waking him up." I knew that was the sixty-four-thousand-dollar question that some of them were asking.

It was pretty clear that they were all into lesbian sex but I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had never had sex with a guy. There would be some of those that had no immediate plans to engage in it now. Whatever. I'd take what I could get.

I lost the battle and I groaned as I humped up my hips and my first salvo exploded into Dianna's mouth. She was caught totally by surprise. I doubted that Dianna was the type to allow any guy to cum in her mouth. She immediately pulled off and backed away as she gagged on the cum in her mouth. Her eyes were wide with disgust. Now, no one knew what to do with my cum spewing cock. I fought off the urge to grab it and finish myself off as I was sure that would blow my cover. Sarah was the logical choice to do something because she had my cock in her hand jerking me off. She didn't disappoint as she dropped her lips to my glans and got a blast in the face for her troubles. They all were amused except for Sarah. She shoved her lips over my glans in mid shot and received two strong blasts, she pulled the closest body to her, which was Jaz, down to take her place as she yanked her head back with cum blowing out of her mouth onto Dianna's tits. Di totally forgot about the one command, "Don't wake him up" and she let out a scream that would wake the dead.

Julie and June had finished their session and they both shushed Dianna in unison. The other's raised their index fingers to their lips and shushed too. Dianna stuffed the meaty part of the heel of her hand to her mouth and cringed as she stared down at the spray of cum across her entire chest. I couldn't help smiling when I saw cum dripping off Dianna's erect nipples. I had successfully maintained my 'creepy eye' look and no one was the wiser.

Sophie had recovered from her orgasm and she was watching what was going on and she jumped off the sofa and timed her descent onto my cock after the third and fourth shots arced into the air landing on Dianna's face and shoulders. She fingered the cum from her eye and said, "Oh come-on. Why me." Everyone laughed. I was sure everyone was thinking, 'who better'.

Sophie took the remaining three shots and swallowed as she received them. She grinned at the others as they looked on in awe at Sophie's exploits. She pulled off and flicked the remaining cum from the 'eye' and then showed a mouth full of cum to the others. Jaz was on her knees to my right and she bowed with extended arms like ancient natives bowing to their gods and she said, "We are not worthy." Everyone burst out laughing as Sophie pushed her mouthful of cum out on her lips and then sucked it back in and swallowed it in one big gulp.

My cock had not softened one bit and Amber was the first to notice. She said, "Holy shit guys. He's just as hard as before. I thought guys could only cum once and then they went soft."

Sarah said, "Ya. That's what I thought too." No one stepped up with any information to refute their statements. I flexed my cock hard to emphasize the fact that my cock had not softened contrary to their beliefs.

I don't know if Sophie was thinking that she had done something wrong when she finished me off and that was why I hadn't gone soft. Whatever the reason, she was determined to put my cock down for the count and she got up and maneuvered her knees to the outside of mine and guided her sopping wet pussy to my bobbing cock. Sarah saw what Sophie was thinking and she gripped my cock and held it tight as Sophie pushed herself all the way to the bottom of my shaft. She groaned as my glans entered and then again when the fattest part of my cock pushed inside her. She was already breathing hard. I hadn't moved. The girls gave no concern about waking me anymore. I was an inanimate object to them now. I was basically a living dildo and I could tell that most of them wanted a shot at me.

With one ejaculation down, I knew I could last a long time now and I savored the sensation of Sophies pussy fucking my cock. She was obviously savoring it too as she groaned every time her pussy slid past the fat part. Jaz had put her face down close to watch my cock slide in and out of Sophie's pussy.

Sophie's efforts to get me off once and for all failed as she groaned into her second orgasm. She kept up her motion until her pussy stopped clenching and then at the urging of the others, she reluctantly pulled herself off.

Jaz was quick to get herself in position and she pushed herself on to duplicate groans. She got into a rhythm and she was a great fuck. I groaned as she slid past the fat part. She groaned at the same time and then she started rocking her hips forward and back instead of lifting her hips up and down. Her torso didn't move at all as the small of her back arched to provide the momentum. Her mouth fell open as her eyes closed and then she was done too. Her orgasm was huge compared to Sophie's and the other girls watched in amazement. Jaz finished her orgasm with no more fucking motion. Then she slid back off my knees and Dianna was there to catch her.

Amber gripped my cock and said, "It's just as hard. Who wants to go now?" June and Julie sat together on the loveseat watching their friends. They knew all about my ability to keep an erection even after cumming but they were offering no recommendations and no one expected them to.

Dianna raised her hands to decline. She was still wiping cum off her tits and face and she still wasn't very happy about it.

They all looked at Amber but she declined saying, "That's way too big for me. No way." The attention turned to Sarah. She had been watching everything and now she said, "I can't believe I dated Dex a few times. I had no idea he was packing that equipment. He made a pass and I dumped him. She turned to look at Julie and said, "You should have told me."

Julie held up her hands to her shoulder level and shrugged. She said, "Who knew. There's no reason why I should have known." Then she grinned and looked over at my bouncing cock as she said, "It is pretty impressive isn't it?"

Sara chuckled and looked down at my cock again and said, "You think?" Everyone laughed. Sarah stood up and moved her knees outside mine and leaned forward and dropped her weight to my thighs. I loved her tits and I wanted so bad to touch them like on our last date. Sarah inched forward until her pussy was in reach of my bouncing cock. She hesitated a moment and then moved forward and guided my cock into her pussy. She groaned as my glans pushed inside and then again like the others. She sat down and reached around to fondle my balls. My cock lurched in her pussy and she groaned again. No one was checking on my status anymore but I kept up the 'creepy eye' thing. I flexed my cock and Sarah flinched and said, "Fuck. He can make it even bigger."

Sarah went to work on my cock and the others were getting as close to our union as they could. Sarah was getting to me and I could feel my balls tighten up. Sarah didn't seem to know what that meant any more than she knew what the flexing was about. I was going to get her by surprise but not until she had hers first. I started rocking my hips up and down and I muttered, "Oh fuck, Baby. I love your pussy." No one paid any attention to my mutterings. They could mean anything. Sarah took it to heart though and she started pummeling her pussy onto my cock and it wasn't long before I felt her pussy clenching hard on my shaft. Her eyes went glassy and her mouth fell open in one long groan.

I was hurrying then to catch up and cum streamed up my shaft into her pussy and Sarah screamed loudly, "Oh my God. Fuck. Yes. I got him. Oh fuck. That's incredible. Oh Jesus." She continued to fuck my cock until her spasms ended and she was satisfied that I was done. She lifted herself off my cock and cum drooled out of her pussy as she fell back to the floor on her back with her legs splayed wide.

Both June and Julie moved off the loveseat and said, "At least I'd like to see what he tastes like," and they shoved their face into Sarah's pussy at the same time. Julie slurped up cum gushing from her pussy and then June took her place. They had tasted a lot of my cum but they had to keep up the charade, so they both smacked their tongues on their lips and agreed that it wasn't bad.

I was done and my cock slowly softened and everyone seemed pleased that the rules of nature were restored. I didn't move as they all moved out of the way to let June and Julie in to see how they could get me back to bed.

June lifted my left hand and Julie grabbed my right. Together, they pulled me to the front of the seat. From there I stood up and headed for the kitchen. I went to climb up on the bar and the girls snickered. Julie and June steered me away from the bar and guided me down the hall past their room. I staggered up the stairs with my hands gripping their bare asses. They giggled as they tried to keep my hands off them. We stumbled together down the hall to my room.

Mom opened her door just after I had stumbled past. She said, "What's going on?" I silently thought, 'Shit. We shouldn't have made so much noise.'

Julie said, "Sorry Mom. Dex was sleepwalking and we're trying to get him back in bed. I kept on going while the twins gave their explanation.

Mom said, "He's naked and so are you. What's going on?"

Julie said, "We were asleep in bed and he showed up standing by our beds like this. We were just trying to get him back to bed without waking him up."

June jumped in with a meak, "Yeah."

Mom knew my sleepwalking was a ruse but she had no idea what had happened downstairs and the twins were working hard to extricate themselves and their friends from any wrong doing. I climbed into bed and listened to the conversation in the dark at Mom's bedroom door.

Mom had apparently heard enough. I knew I was in the shit. I hoped that the twins were okay. Mom dismissed the twins and they hurried down the stairs. Mom waited for the twins to disappear and then she came down the hall to my room and said, "Okay. Knock it off. What have you done?" I thought briefly about pretending to be sound asleep but I figured that would just piss her off more.

I sat up and faced the doorway. I could just barely make out her form in the dark. I confessed that I tried the fake sleepwalking ruse on the twins. I thought it best to leave out the friends like June and July had done in their response to Mom's earlier questions. I followed Julie's tale and said that I had gone down the stairs to the twin's room. They were asleep and I pulled back the covers on Julie's bed and climbed in beside her. She freaked out and woke June. Then they guided me back to bed and woke you up in the process. Sorry Mom. I thought the twins would do some sex thing with me before bringing me back to bed, but they didn't.

Mom said, "Why would you think of such a thing and why would the girls want to perform something sexual with you if they think you're asleep? Where did you get such a stupid idea?" She continued, "You probably could have walked into their bedroom on any other night and just asked for sex and you probably would have got it. I don't get it. What were you thinking?"

I spoke before I thought my answer through and said, "Because that's what you do when you're sleepwalking. That's where I got the idea." I knew as soon as I said it that I should have pretended to be asleep.

Mom said, "What are you talking about. I don't sleepwalk."

I was in it now. There are two schools of thought: one is, if you've dug yourself into a hole, stop digging. The other is, if you find yourself walking through hell, keep going. I had already dug my hole so deep that I was soon to be in hell. I kept going.

"Mom, you do sleepwalk. I don't know for how long you've been doing it, but I've seen you several times since I've been home."

Mom said, "No way. That's not possible. I'd remember."

I explained what I'd read on the internet but she was indignant that I'd think she wouldn't have some clue. Then she decided to play it differently. "So, if I did sleepwalk, what do I do, when I'm doing it. Who brings me back to bed like the twins did tonight?"

I definitely didn't want to go here but I had to keep going. "Dad has been your savior when he's home and I have a couple of times when he's not." I hoped that she'd forget about the what do I do part of her questions, but she didn't. It made sense to her that Dad would come and guide her back to bed and that I would if Dad wasn't there. She asked again, "What do I do when I sleepwalk?"

I whined, "Come on Mom. You do stuff and you never remember the next morning." She asked the question again wanting specifics. She wasn't going to let this bone go and I said, "Okay. Okay. You have sex with whomever stops you and guides you back to bed." I knew that wouldn't go over well, so while she gathered herself to burst out laughing, I continued, "Seriously, Mom. That's what you do. Every time that I've witnessed it. The twins witnessed it one night outside their room. First you fucked Dad in a standing doggy position pressed against the wall by the twin's door. They heard the commotion and opened their door and watched. Then you pushed Dad against the opposite wall and lifted yourself onto his cock. Your always naked and Dad always catches up to with an erection, I guess because he knows he's going to get sex from you. I'm not making this up Mom. Ask the twins tomorrow after their friends leave.

She was quiet for several moments and the dead air time was making me nervous. She finally said, "It's not possible that I wouldn't remember something like having sex in the hall."

I was on a run then and I couldn't shut up. "You give great blow jobs too. I've heard Dad say, "Maddy, why can't you give blow jobs like that when you're not sleepwalking."

She said simply, "No way."

I continued. "Do you remember this morning, when you came to take me back to your room. You said, "I've got to brush my teeth first because my mouth tastes like cum." She didn't respond, but I knew she remembered. "That was because Dad came in your mouth as you were on your knees sucking him off two feet from me in my bed. I watched the whole thing. Dad was so into the sex that he didn't even look to see if I was awake.

Mom moved her hand to her face and said, "Oh my God. Way in the back of my mind I remember that. Oh my God. This is terrible." She stepped back to my door and said, "Oh my God," once more and hurried back to her room. I felt awful and I had left out her sleepwalking sex with me. I decided that at least that was a good move on my part. Lord knows, I'd fucked it up in every other way possible. At least Mom only had to deal with having sex with her own husband while she prowled the halls at night. From her reaction, she seemed least concerned with the fact that she was apparently doing these things and more concerned that she didn't know and didn't remember.

I thought I could help her with that by showing her the research I had collected. It was a common affliction after all. I fell asleep thinking about what was the best way to salvage anything from this disaster.

I had had an emotionally exhausting night and slept later than I planned. I checked in Mom's room as I walked by and she wasn't there. I made a pit-stop in the bathroom. I had dried cum all over my thighs. I thought back to the moment that happened and decided that it had to have been after Dianna's amazing deepthroat followed by her inability to swallow. I smiled when the thought concluded with 'Lady Di' getting bombarded with cum. The others had been so delighted with that turn of events, especially after she was the only one who could deep throat. I took a quick shower and came down the stairs in my usual comfort clothes.

The chattering among seven girls suddenly stopped and all eyes were on me. June could see that Mom would pick up on this reaction to my appearance and know that last night had in fact included all of them, she continued the conversation hoping the others would pick up on their faux pas. Thankfully, they did and the period of silence was only for a few moments. Mom was busy in the kitchen and apparently hadn't noticed.

In spite of the renewed chatter, all eyes were on me as I came into the dining room. The girls were all dressed in their street clothes. I stopped at the end of the table and looked from face to face staring at me. I said, "What?" I looked behind me as if they may be looking past me to something else. I said, "What?" again and Julie burst out laughing which immediately brought the same reaction from everyone else. I looked down to make sure I had pants on. I should have got an academy award for that performance alone let alone last night.