Sisterfest Ch. 05: Carys & Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I admitted that Rys and the kids meant more to me than just family; they were my lifeline to reality, a way out of the world of design and intense mathematical calculation I lived in. I was lonely, and Rys was my only outlet. The more time I spent with her family, the more I wanted; eventually I came to realise that it was her that made my life complete; with her I was 'Mikey, best friend, guardian, shoulder to cry on and hand to hold'; without her I was a solitary, lonely man with nothing in his life except someone else's family to take the loneliness away; literally, all I had was her. At the time I was too knotted-up inside to understand what was happening to us. With hindsight now it's all so clear, but back then, all I knew was I needed Rys to keep the dark away, and I couldn't work out why that should be so.

Rys was the catalyst for everything that happened, and it was so innocent, but it was going to make our lives so very complicated, in so many ways. It was a simple conversation, about Rys finding a job, of all things. She had money, her family benefits, plus what I secretly slipped into her bank account meant she had enough money to live reasonably well, especially as she didn't have to worry about bills, because I was taking care of those, but she wanted to feel independent; she didn't feel right taking my money, even though I would have gladly given her everything I had, she was my baby sister, and I loved her to death, but she felt a divorced mother of two should be more independent and self-reliant, so of course, she turned to her big brother for advice.

I felt a certain amount of kismet here; she needed a job, she needed money, but she didn't like taking my money, so I arranged it so she had no choice but to take money from me, as my employee. That's right, I hired her, but it wasn't a token job; Carys was a qualified business administrator, I needed a good office manager, one who knew what they were doing, and whom I could trust; it was the perfect storm, I needed her, she needed me. Kismet.

My office was, frankly, a complete mess, my interns were a bunch of scruffs who didn't know how to log drawings or file applications properly, they wrote their schedules on scraps of paper and tacked them to my drawing board with Post-It notes, my accountant only had a vague notion of my receivables, because invoices went out, issued by interns, and no-one followed them up, and so the people who owed me money waited until I rattled their cages before they coughed-up. As I didn't know which cages to rattle, none got rattled; I was owed hundreds of thousands on signed-off and preliminary projects, my accountants were miracle workers but they were fighting a losing battle trying to claw back what they thought we were owed, if I ever needed an office admin, it was now, and Rys fit the bill perfectly.

I offered her top-dollar, and day-care because no-way was I going to separate Rys from the kids, so we turned a spare office into a crèche and I gave Rys carte-blanche to make it as accessible and child-safe as she felt was needful, and every morning I collected her and the kids, brought them to work with me, and let Rys have her head to organise my life so I could get some order out of the general chaos.

My hunch was correct; within three months my office looked like a professional workspace, the interns were wearing ties and shaving, brushing their hair, and looking like junior architects, not a mob of scruffy vagrants, due mainly to Rys and her raised eyebrow; once seen never forgotten, and the boys just needed to be pinned to the wall once by that eyebrow to straighten up and fly right the way she wanted. My accounts receivable ledger started unclogging once she talked to the people hanging on to my money; Rys can be very persuasive, and occasionally downright intimidating when she wants to be, her standard response to excuses why payment hadn't been received was:

"You've had five months to set the money aside for an invoice you had contracted to pay, right now you owe us the value of the invoice plus 5 months compound interest accrued at 2% per week, all in accordance with the contract you signed, I suggest you read the payment terms closely where this is all explicitly laid out. This means your invoice debt of £5,000 has accrued £2,576.21 in delinquent interest, making your total due, today, £7,576.21, and the clock's ticking; however, I would be willing to write down £576.21 as a gesture of good faith and call the debt £7,000 if you remit payment today. I can send a courier to collect payment, no personal cheques, a notarized cashier's cheque only, or a direct transfer to the company bank details listed on the invoice will also be acceptable. I shall expect either by close of business today, or any agreed discount will be cancelled and you will immediately owe the full invoice amount plus any accrued interest, while will escalate on a daily basis thereafter."

Boy she was scary, but it worked, and the delinquent payments started rolling in. I was so delighted I gave her a 20% pay rise, strictly not-kosher and contra government guidelines but whafuck; I can pay my baby sister anything I like, so I upped her pay and threw in private medical as well for her and the kids as an added safety net.

I think the best day though was the day, about a year after I brought her in; I sat Rys down and went over the value she had brought to the company. Given the revenue she had generated by ceaselessly hounding delinquent accounts, and occasionally suing them through the courts, and winning, she had easily doubled the cash-value of the business, so I thought it only fair that she be a full partner, so the practice was now 'Kershaw-Elliot Associates' with my RIBA registration prominently displayed so no-one was in any doubt what we did.

Making Rys my partner ensured a lifetime free of worry and debt, and left the futures of her children in no doubt; so what if Max Elliot decided to weasel out of his family obligations, Carys no longer had to worry about that, the company coffers were stuffed to overflowing with more coming in every day as more and more commissions hit our desks, and fully half of it was hers; she'd earned it, and her future was assured.

The icing on the cake was a RIBA dinner we'd been invited to; the practice was up for an innovation award and several design awards, and the partners were expected to attend, so I handed Rys the company credit card and told her to get a top to toe spa treatment, and get a suitable ball gown, and don't forget dancing shoes, because I felt like celebrating with my new business partner.

The dinner-dance was being held at the Dorchester; the Royal Institute of British Architects is a prestigious club to be a part of, and their awards dinners were glam, glitzy affairs. We splurged and hired a limo, to take us from Oswestry, on the Welsh border, where my office was, to Park Lane, London because I didn't want to drive for four hours and arrive tired and rumpled, so we pushed the boat out a little. When I showed up to collect Carys I was stunned; she'd kept her dress a secret, and when I saw it I understood why; Royal Blue, but the exact same shade as her eyes, with a plunging but discreet strapless neckline, what mum always called a willpower dress, but she had the curves to fill it most enticingly, and a slit up the side to display her creamy thigh decorated with a sheer, lace-topped hold-up stocking.

The dress contrasted stunningly with her jet-black hair piled high and coiffed to perfection, and reflected her startlingly blue eyes, a more brilliant shade of blue than mine. She was hearing mum's diamond bracelet, and my grandmother's sapphire and diamond necklace and matching earrings, once more highlighting and perfectly accentuating her beautiful blue-violet eyes. She was almost too beautiful to look at; I'd always known my sister was a real looker, but that night she left me speechless. I was going to have to watch the wolves, they'd be around her like bees to honey. With that thought came once again that long forgotten pang of jealousy whenever I had thought of Rys dating or getting married, but now it was almost physical in its intensity. It was then I realised I wanted her, all those dreams and unresolved feelings gelled and I knew, finally, what I had been feeling all along.

Carys obviously felt something too, to judge by her startled expression when I took her hand, even through her matching elbow-length Opera gloves. I made a fuss about getting our overnight bags stowed, basically covering my confusion and blazing moment of epiphany, but there was still that look of puzzlement when we climbed into the limousine. I tried to pass it off with a lame joke about her being wolf bait, and she patted my arm, once again sending that electric thrill through me.

"Don't worry about that, Mikey; tonight, I'm your date, and I'm only going to dance with you!"

Now what did she mean by that, I wondered, but at her words a little piece of me deep inside uncoiled and relaxed. All the way to London Carys sat with her arm threaded through mine, even dozing a little as we sped down the motorway, and I spent my time studying and memorising her sleeping features and wondering if she was feeling what I was feeling. That and my persistent erection conspired to keep me awake through all the monotony of that long drive!

The dinner was as glitzy as I'd heard they were, celebrity guests and table hosts circulated around the tables, paying more attention than I liked to Carys, but then she'd caused quite a stir when we'd entered with her on my arm; all eyes swivelled to the tall, beautiful girl with the amazing blue eyes and the mass of tumbled and artfully coiffed black curls and ringlets. One of those chancers, some mid-level TV game show host even tried slipping Rys his number, but she giggled in his face and tore it up in front of him, telling him "if you want my number ask my partner, I'm sure he'd like to take you outside and discuss it with you somewhere private...where no-one can hear a thing! Bye-Bye now, Mikey darling, I want to dance, you will excuse us won't you, I only like to dance with my boyfriend!"

Casanova gulped when I stood up and towered over him, and he beat a hasty retreat, Carys' giggle following him as he dodged away to chance his arm with someone else's date.

I love dancing with Rys, I've been dancing with her since she was seven years old and wanted to learn how to waltz, so mum made us both learn on the basis that everyone needs to know at least one proper, coordinated ballroom dance, and because we'd been dancing together forever I couldn't surprise her; any off move I made she had a counter, she made it look like it was one of the dance moves, and so we danced and had fun on the dance floor with me trying to catch her out and her returning the favour.

This time was different, though; our whole dancing dynamic had changed; I wasn't dancing with my sister anymore; now I was dancing with one of the most desirable women in that whole ballroom, and it both unnerved and excited me. Rys could feel something, too, I could tell; the way she moved against me, the slinky way she danced, none of this was anything like our usual turn on the dance floor. When the number finished I made to lead her back to our table but she stopped me.

"No, Mikey; let's stay here, I want to keep dancing, please?"

Of course I wasn't going to argue; turn down a chance to dance with such a beautiful girl? I'd need my head examined if I walked away from that, so I took her in my arms again, and surrendered to the music, the moment, and the girl.

Carys pressed herself against me, which was really not what I wanted, seeing as I'd been nursing a stubborn erection, but she just looked up and smiled at me.

"Michael Kershaw you're a bad man! Good thing you're so sexy!"

What?

Carys giggled.

"Mikey, I know what this dress is doing to you; you can't even guess what it's doing for me, though! I think we'll leave after the awards ceremony, I think we need to discus something. In the meantime-"

With that she kissed me and not a peck on the cheek either, a full-blown, lip-locked, guy-girl kiss. A white light went off in my head at that kiss; no girl I'd ever kissed before had done that for me, only Carys, only my sister. The couple dancing next to us leaned over and the woman said to me:

"It took you long enough, young man! She's been waiting for that all night, so go on, kiss her back!"

I was happy to take orders like that, and so, for the next 30 seconds, or three hours, I'm not sure which, Carys and I snogged like teenagers in the middle of the crowd of dancers. Rys ground against me as we kissed, feeling what I had, knowing she was doing that to me, and her smile was cat-like, a little smug, and ready to take it where it wanted to go.

We won one of the innovation awards, for a play-centre and early-learning centre using modular designs in a mix and match format, and one of the design awards, for a single-span river footbridge in Bangkok. I took care to share the credit with my crop of interns, big guns were here and they were always on the lookout for new talent. Our practice had developed quite a name as a training ground for newcomers, so I was pleased, we'd received the recognition I felt we'd earned, and we finally had some awards to go in the bare-looking trophy case I'd bought in a fit of optimism. I put that squarely at the feet of Carys; with her running the business I'd had time to actually follow my profession. Really speaking, the awards were in recognition of her keeping us afloat.

After the flurry of congratulations, and more leers at Rys from some of the more inebriated seniors, we took our leave. I'd booked two rooms at the Cumberland, we still didn't make enough by an order of magnitude to book a suite at the Dorchester, but when our car collected us, Carys grinned and snuggled against me.

"Mikey, I hope you don't mind, but I...I sort of changed our booking."

I looked suspiciously at her.

"What do you mean, Rys, why?"

Carys tapped me on my nose with her fingertip.

"All this...this dress, all the kissing, I...I sort of planned it; Mikey, I can't do this any longer, I can't just sit back and pretend nothing's happening; we're not just brother and sister, and we're a damned sight more than best friends, and I've been waiting for this opportunity forever! Tonight, you're staying with me, and every night from now on! Let's just call this what it is, I love you Mike Kershaw, I always have, marrying Max was me settling for not you, and look what a mess I made of that; finally, now, I get to put it right. You belong to me, Mikey, fuck the 'brother' thing, I don't care, I never have!"

My head was spinning; here was the girl of my dreams telling me everything I'd ever wanted to hear, my heart was bouncing on cloud nine just listening to the passion in her voice, in the truth ringing in every sentence. At last, thank God, at last!

To underline what she'd said, Rys grabbed me and planted her lips smack on mine, and I kissed her back at least as fervently, no holding back, no brotherly reluctance; she was the girl I loved, the one girl I'd always loved, and she was mine, the truth falling from her own lips as she told me everything I'd ever needed to hear. I was literally dancing on air, no girl had ever reached me the way just had, and I knew, no matter what, we were never letting each other go.

We checked into the Cumberland at the top of Park Lane, right opposite the Marble Arch, a lovely, 'olde-worlde' Edwardian fantasy, all glowing teak panelling and figured Cararra marble, highly polished brass fitments, and glittering, romantic chandeliers. Carys was entranced by the room, and especially the view of Park Lane and Marble Arch, but we weren't there to admire the view, at least she wasn't; from where I was standing the view was all I could wish it to be.

Rys picked up on my attention and smiled seductively, before reaching behind her to unzip. I would have gladly done it, but she had a little show in mind. Carys unzipped and held the front of her dress in her cupped hands while my cock strained at the furiously sexy picture she made.

"Why Mikey, you naughty man, are you watching me take my clothes off?" she purred, and I grinned and nodded happily.

"Oh yeah, definitely!" I croaked.

"We shall have to see about that won't we?" she smiled, and lifted her hands away. Her dress slithered to the floor revealing her in all her naked glory save for a pair of sheer nude hold-up stockings.

"Oops, silly me!" she purred, "all my clothes fell off!" while I was left to ponder the fact I'd been dancing with her 'commando' all night long!

"Well come on, Mikey, don't you want to say something?" she smiled, but all I could do was husk wordlessly at her perfection; her body was perfect, not a stretch-mark or wrinkle marred her perfect skin, you'd never know she'd given birth to two children, her breasts were perfect, no hint of droop or sag, rather they were the jewels that poets rave about. She looked young, nulliparous, and completely delicious.

"Your turn, Mikey," she grinned, "don't leave me stranded here like this!"

I was out of my dinner jacket so fast you'd have thought I was training for the Olympics, but when I was down to my shorts she stopped me.

"No, let me..." she murmured, and when she tugged down my shorts she gave a happy sigh.

"I knew I could feel something interesting when we were dancing!" she chuckled, taking hold of me. I couldn't help it, but my cock gave a muscular twitch when she held me. Carys smiled naughtily.

"Ooh, Mister Hair-trigger, can't have you going off all half cocked can we? Let Nurse Carys take the edge off there, that's a good boy!"

She dropped to her knees and grinned up at me.

"First time Mikey, so we can have more later."

With that she took me in her mouth, really not the way I had seen this evening ending when I got in the limo this afternoon! Carys sucked me gently, irresistibly, her soft fingers stroking my balls as she brought me on. I was having real difficulty holding back; the girl of my dreams naked as a jaybird on her knees, my cock in her mouth, while she gave me the most exquisite blowjob known to man.

"Uh Rys...please...I'm going to...Rys, please..." I gabbled and instead of backing off she grinned, squeezed my balls, and sucked one last time and that's all she wrote; I went off like a busted hydrant, coming so hard I nearly flipped inside out. Rys swallowed as fast as I filled her mouth, as I shot what felt like a pint of spunk down her throat. I'd never ejaculated so hard in my life, it actually burned as it forced its way through my cock, the biggest wad of spunk in my life.

I sank to my knees, no strength left in my legs as I slumped down. Rys followed me down and polished me off, licking up the last traces of the torrent of spunk I'd unleashed.

"You taste lovely, Mikey!" she giggled, "It must be all those fruit cocktails I feed you, but now I need you to do the same for me, so when you're ready...stud...?"

The thought of holding her, exploring that body I'd dreamed from afar for so many years had me stiffening up again almost immediately, something Carys saw immediately.

"Whoa, that was quick, Mister Energizer Bunny, take it easy, we've got all night!" She winked lewdly, a broad smile on her face as she blew me a kiss.

"Now love me, Mikey, show me what that sweet-talking mouth of yours can do!"

I could hardly believe I was leading my dream-girl to the bed to make love to her, but I managed it; this was the pinnacle of my life and I hoped to God I didn't blow it, but Rys seemed confident and on board. Before she slid into the luxurious linen sheets she kissed me, and my head went straight to 'MAX OVERLOAD!!' at the sheer power of her kiss. I laid her down and began kissing her, starting with her succulent lips and working my way down to her marvellous breasts. Her nipples were like little thumbs, stiff and sensitive; just the flick of my tongue over one made her groan and shudder, but I wasn't heading there. Carys had waxed all but the neatest landing-strip of silky hairs, and the feel of them, lush and crisp against my tongue was turning me on like nothing before ever had. As I slipped between her thighs and dabbed at her with my tongue-tip she flowered open, her labia swelling and darkening with her arousal, and her scent, sweet and spicy, like cinnamon and caramel washed over me.